Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

The NHS hospitals arent dropping any restriction either. Like you say,nothing is really changing. So much for freedom day.

I am returning to my weekly chess club on Monday, that hasn't met since March 2020, and lo and behold the venue we hold it at are insisting we wear masks.  It is just ridiculous. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

I am returning to my weekly chess club on Monday, that hasn't met since March 2020, and lo and behold the venue we hold it at are insisting we wear masks.  It is just ridiculous. 

Not surprised. Clown world now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

I am returning to my weekly chess club on Monday, that hasn't met since March 2020, and lo and behold the venue we hold it at are insisting we wear masks.  It is just ridiculous. 

And what will you do?

 

Not being mean but will YOU take a stand?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I related recently how my daughter ,against my advice has got her first jab,today i'm informed that my sister,who,after having her first jab spent 11 days in hospital has now been diagnosed with cancer,never smoked,never drank and went everywhere on a pushbike

 

I truly am surrounded by fucking idiots some my own flesh and blood !

 

....sorry to hear that.....

..if of any consolation.....you're not alone!

I had a similar situation not long ago..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dazzer said:

As things are developing so quickly at the moment regarding cases these events are going to be very important. 

What I mean is as infection rate sky rocketing in the UK, will they be blamed on these events (which the should be) or they going to be blamed on us?

 

As we head towards 'freedom day' the fools that post on a website I read are getting hysterical and they want the thing postponed, indefinably. What they fail to understand is that there will be another 'variant' around the corner, whether it will be from Russia, Ghana, or Timbuckfuckintoo (sp!)

 

But I think that the next few week are going to explode and will be very important, it's make or break for the pricks in charge pushing this shite. For me it's coming to a head, do the knobheads see through the shite or do they circle the wagons even more?

Maybe I'm wrong and we'll be talking about this in a years time.  

 

 

 

This is what's going to happen, give or take a week or two: 

 

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/france-reports-rush-for-vaccines-after-macron-tightens-covid-rules/ar-AAM63GB

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Apparently the big TV soaps are becoming compromised by their own jab 'hesitant' actors. They may have to stop filming Coronation Street....🤣 Every cloud and all that...

 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tv/15571434/coronation-street-emmerdale-covid-refusing-vaccine/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

 

 

 

I love a bit of Corrie, but that article is just contradictory bollox. Why can nobody see through this!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

*Another of many job offers that clearly shows THEY are not planning on stopping the Covid Hoax anytime soon..*

 

**Indeed website**

 

Positions available at:
Ty’r Nant, Llanelli 
Showground, Carmarthen 

Fixed term until 31 March 2022 

Hywel Dda University Health Board is looking to appoint flexible, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to support the COVID-19 testing service which is integral to the Test, Trace & Protect (TTP) function in developing high quality, safe, effective and efficient services. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the Health Board response to COVID strategy. The post holder will work as part of the Testing Unit Team under the direction and supervision of the Lead Nurse or clinical shift lead. 

The post holder will contribute to ensuring the smooth running of the booking and administration processes. They will operate relevant Health Board IT systems e.g. PAS / WCP / Outlook and liaise with individuals and staff requiring testing, providing comprehensive clerical and administrative support for the testing units. This will include working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency arena and undertake a range of clerical activities as delegated by the nursing team. 

The post holder will be available to start immediately hold Level 2 in Business/Administration or equivalent demonstrable Knowledge 

Please see the person specification for magnitude of post. 

For an informal discussion concerning this post please contact Glenna Jones [email protected] telephone 01267 283253 

Please also state your preferred location. 

Applicants will receive a telephone interview shortly after the advert closes. This call will be from a withheld number. 

Please see the information attached to the vacancy relating to documentation required for Pre-Employment Checks. Please be aware that failure to present the requirement documentation in a timely manner following your conditional offer of employment is likely to result in you not being employed. Therefore please start collating your documentation asap to avoid delay/disappointment. 

Come and be a #KeyWorker #NHSHero #TeamHywelDda #COVID19 #HelpUsHelpOurCommunity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

*Another of many job offers that clearly shows THEY are not planning on stopping the Covid Hoax anytime soon..*

 

**Indeed website**

 

Positions available at:
Ty’r Nant, Llanelli 
Showground, Carmarthen 

Fixed term until 31 March 2022 

Hywel Dda University Health Board is looking to appoint flexible, motivated and enthusiastic individuals to support the COVID-19 testing service which is integral to the Test, Trace & Protect (TTP) function in developing high quality, safe, effective and efficient services. This is an exciting opportunity to be at the forefront of the Health Board response to COVID strategy. The post holder will work as part of the Testing Unit Team under the direction and supervision of the Lead Nurse or clinical shift lead. 

The post holder will contribute to ensuring the smooth running of the booking and administration processes. They will operate relevant Health Board IT systems e.g. PAS / WCP / Outlook and liaise with individuals and staff requiring testing, providing comprehensive clerical and administrative support for the testing units. This will include working in a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency arena and undertake a range of clerical activities as delegated by the nursing team. 

The post holder will be available to start immediately hold Level 2 in Business/Administration or equivalent demonstrable Knowledge 

Please see the person specification for magnitude of post. 

For an informal discussion concerning this post please contact Glenna Jones [email protected] telephone 01267 283253 

Please also state your preferred location. 

Applicants will receive a telephone interview shortly after the advert closes. This call will be from a withheld number. 

Please see the information attached to the vacancy relating to documentation required for Pre-Employment Checks. Please be aware that failure to present the requirement documentation in a timely manner following your conditional offer of employment is likely to result in you not being employed. Therefore please start collating your documentation asap to avoid delay/disappointment. 

Come and be a #KeyWorker #NHSHero #TeamHywelDda #COVID19 #HelpUsHelpOurCommunity

Do you remember that arms dealing website that made population forecasts, showing how most countries will be cut by less than half soon? I think they plan to eradicate most of mankind, and that is just the beginning. I hope I'm wrong 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Good thing we live in first world countries then.

First world might become last, judging by how hard the 'elites' are trying to destroy their economies and societies. That's how it appears to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe everybody is equally fucked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

It's crazy. I haven't visited my parents because of this for almost two years. :( My partner's parents say we are evil because we don't want to be jabbed to visit them 😆

I won't even pay the hotel but the way the benefits are all computerised means I will be left to live with under £4 a day. Since I am on pocket money, they have kindly allowed us folk to pay it off in monthly instalments. One alone can survive with that amount but I have a loving partner and we want children. 

 

£1,700 divided by 12 is approx £145 out of the UC. Plus ad on previous advances because the counts expect you to wait five weeks whilst there is no fucking work and there you go.

 

Liebour, so called Scottish national party they are all fucking scum

 

I am concerned when the furlough ends for the others and are forced onto UC. It's fuckin not easy.....then they can watch Dr killary, Lorraine bloody Kelly and Jeremy vile to their hearts content whilst hanwanks, bojo and all the cunts go to an equivalent of epsteins island once their pathetic charade ends

 

 

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nah, Im pretty sure they'll fuck over Africans first. With the 4th industrial revolution being technology, managers are more required than labourers. So the 3rd world and the lower working classes won't be required as they where needed for and thus had their  populations grown, the 3rd industrial revolution ie factories, manual labour etc.

 

The fact is, the population of such labour classes are now superfluous to the requirements of modern industry.

 

'Aliens say that Earth is the only planet where beings must work and pay to live upon the planet that they where born on. A debt from birth means one has been born into bondage and slavery'.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Nah, Im pretty sure they'll fuck over Africans first. With the 4th industrial revolution being technology, managers are more required than labourers. So the 3rd world and the lower working classes won't be required as they where needed for and thus had their  populations grown, the 3rd industrial revolution ie factories, manual labour etc.

 

The fact is, the populations of such labour classes are now superfluous to the requirements of modern industry.

Most Africans are as fucked as can get. :) no space for more fuckery. So there is not much change happening there. But what I see happen in the 1st world.. Now that is new and a big change. Especially considering the migration issue and the total lockdowns and poison pricks... I have a feeling the saying of "the first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first", will really come to pass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

OK I found it https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=12

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I get what your saying. But im not supporting any company that pushes this agenda.

 

I take it you don't shop at any of the supermarkets? cos they are going along with the mask thing and anti-social distancing....perpetuating the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Do you remember that arms dealing website that made population forecasts, showing how most countries will be cut by less than half soon? I think they plan to eradicate most of mankind, and that is just the beginning. I hope I'm wrong 

 

No more, no less......its getting Closer by the minute....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

No more, no less......its getting Closer by the minute....

 

Sorry don't understand.. No more no less?? Sorry can you explain. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I take it you don't shop at any of the supermarkets? cos they are going along with the mask thing and anti-social distancing....perpetuating the problem.

I shop local as possible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

These people wearing masks after they don't need to should be required to take a mental health assessment and the government and organisations that are encouraging it are encouraging mental disorders.  

Good luck in Spain. I got.the cuffs (and later released) once  I tried to explain in my limited Spanish I am.exempt. I see the autistic souls wearing these pAmper face nappies and mAkes me.feel sick. 

 

I always put the mask.under.My nose, I really hate wearing these useless pieces of chemically fueled nappies on my face but what can I do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Shake said:

I won't even pay the hotel but the way the benefits are all computerised means I will be left to live with under £4 a day. Since I am on pocket money, they have kindly allowed us folk to pay it off in monthly instalments. One alone can survive with that amount but I have a loving partner and we want children. 

 

£1,700 divided by 12 is approx £145 out of the UC. Plus ad on previous advances because the counts expect you to wait five weeks whilst there is no fucking work and there you go.

 

Liebour, so called Scottish national party they are all fucking scum

 

I am concerned when the furlough ends for the others and are forced onto UC. It's fuckin not easy.....then they can watch Dr killary, Lorraine bloody Kelly and Jeremy vile to their hearts content whilst hanwanks, bojo and all the cunts go to an equivalent of epsteins island once their pathetic charade ends

 

 

We could need savings to survive after everything will go wild... Or just to escape somewhere... 

It's like your neighbour were paedophile, people told you he is and you still let your kid to visit him because he gives f* doughnuts! People are crazy. It's the real problem not politicians or corporations - they were using us for generations. 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Its quite bizarre that the longvity gene runs in my family my great grandmother born in 1880 died in 1993 aged 113,she hadnt been a hooker and she only ejoyed a sherry at xmas!

 

Looks like the government is trying to wipe out my bloodline,they haven't encountered me in all my glory yet though so they are going to have to try harder!

 

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.

I take it you have shown her a screenshot that says they are running a clinical trial? So she didn't receive a preventitive medine but was a guinea pig. How about the one which says it's a poison?

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

 

I just don't get why people cannot understand this....🤨

2hajGfC.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

Good luck in Spain. I got.the cuffs (and later released) once  I tried to explain in my limited Spanish I am.exempt. I see the autistic souls wearing these pAmper face nappies and mAkes me.feel sick. 

 

I always put the mask.under.My nose, I really hate wearing these useless pieces of chemically fueled nappies on my face but what can I do?

 

Don't beat yourself up. Most people don't seem to realise, it's coming to the UK very soon unless they grow some balls. AND STOP BELIEVING WHAT THEY'RE BEING FED BY THE BBC/SKY.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Originally I would dangle my angle on Brighton nudest beach, but now am strictly Breatharian since covid & the Solar minimum mini ice age we have enterered this year, too cold to get your willy out.🤭

Indeed it is. 13 degrees mid july where I am and wont stop raining. 

Not great for the garden. Good for the old mushrooms though. Imagine I'm picking mushrooms in july like its October here. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...