Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Good thing we live in first world countries then.

First world might become last, judging by how hard the 'elites' are trying to destroy their economies and societies. That's how it appears to me, but I could be wrong. Maybe everybody is equally fucked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Human10 said:

It's crazy. I haven't visited my parents because of this for almost two years. :( My partner's parents say we are evil because we don't want to be jabbed to visit them 😆

I won't even pay the hotel but the way the benefits are all computerised means I will be left to live with under £4 a day. Since I am on pocket money, they have kindly allowed us folk to pay it off in monthly instalments. One alone can survive with that amount but I have a loving partner and we want children. 

 

£1,700 divided by 12 is approx £145 out of the UC. Plus ad on previous advances because the counts expect you to wait five weeks whilst there is no fucking work and there you go.

 

Liebour, so called Scottish national party they are all fucking scum

 

I am concerned when the furlough ends for the others and are forced onto UC. It's fuckin not easy.....then they can watch Dr killary, Lorraine bloody Kelly and Jeremy vile to their hearts content whilst hanwanks, bojo and all the cunts go to an equivalent of epsteins island once their pathetic charade ends

 

 

Edited by Shake
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nah, Im pretty sure they'll fuck over Africans first. With the 4th industrial revolution being technology, managers are more required than labourers. So the 3rd world and the lower working classes won't be required as they where needed for and thus had their  populations grown, the 3rd industrial revolution ie factories, manual labour etc.

 

The fact is, the population of such labour classes are now superfluous to the requirements of modern industry.

 

'Aliens say that Earth is the only planet where beings must work and pay to live upon the planet that they where born on. A debt from birth means one has been born into bondage and slavery'.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

Nah, Im pretty sure they'll fuck over Africans first. With the 4th industrial revolution being technology, managers are more required than labourers. So the 3rd world and the lower working classes won't be required as they where needed for and thus had their  populations grown, the 3rd industrial revolution ie factories, manual labour etc.

 

The fact is, the populations of such labour classes are now superfluous to the requirements of modern industry.

Most Africans are as fucked as can get. :) no space for more fuckery. So there is not much change happening there. But what I see happen in the 1st world.. Now that is new and a big change. Especially considering the migration issue and the total lockdowns and poison pricks... I have a feeling the saying of "the first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first", will really come to pass. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

OK I found it https://apps.who.int/flumart/Default?ReportNo=12

Edited by Human10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I get what your saying. But im not supporting any company that pushes this agenda.

 

I take it you don't shop at any of the supermarkets? cos they are going along with the mask thing and anti-social distancing....perpetuating the problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Do you remember that arms dealing website that made population forecasts, showing how most countries will be cut by less than half soon? I think they plan to eradicate most of mankind, and that is just the beginning. I hope I'm wrong 

 

No more, no less......its getting Closer by the minute....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

These people wearing masks after they don't need to should be required to take a mental health assessment and the government and organisations that are encouraging it are encouraging mental disorders.  

Good luck in Spain. I got.the cuffs (and later released) once  I tried to explain in my limited Spanish I am.exempt. I see the autistic souls wearing these pAmper face nappies and mAkes me.feel sick. 

 

I always put the mask.under.My nose, I really hate wearing these useless pieces of chemically fueled nappies on my face but what can I do?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Shake said:

I won't even pay the hotel but the way the benefits are all computerised means I will be left to live with under £4 a day. Since I am on pocket money, they have kindly allowed us folk to pay it off in monthly instalments. One alone can survive with that amount but I have a loving partner and we want children. 

 

£1,700 divided by 12 is approx £145 out of the UC. Plus ad on previous advances because the counts expect you to wait five weeks whilst there is no fucking work and there you go.

 

Liebour, so called Scottish national party they are all fucking scum

 

I am concerned when the furlough ends for the others and are forced onto UC. It's fuckin not easy.....then they can watch Dr killary, Lorraine bloody Kelly and Jeremy vile to their hearts content whilst hanwanks, bojo and all the cunts go to an equivalent of epsteins island once their pathetic charade ends

 

 

We could need savings to survive after everything will go wild... Or just to escape somewhere... 

It's like your neighbour were paedophile, people told you he is and you still let your kid to visit him because he gives f* doughnuts! People are crazy. It's the real problem not politicians or corporations - they were using us for generations. 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Its quite bizarre that the longvity gene runs in my family my great grandmother born in 1880 died in 1993 aged 113,she hadnt been a hooker and she only ejoyed a sherry at xmas!

 

Looks like the government is trying to wipe out my bloodline,they haven't encountered me in all my glory yet though so they are going to have to try harder!

 

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.

I take it you have shown her a screenshot that says they are running a clinical trial? So she didn't receive a preventitive medine but was a guinea pig. How about the one which says it's a poison?

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

 

I just don't get why people cannot understand this....🤨

2hajGfC.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Shake said:

Good luck in Spain. I got.the cuffs (and later released) once  I tried to explain in my limited Spanish I am.exempt. I see the autistic souls wearing these pAmper face nappies and mAkes me.feel sick. 

 

I always put the mask.under.My nose, I really hate wearing these useless pieces of chemically fueled nappies on my face but what can I do?

 

Don't beat yourself up. Most people don't seem to realise, it's coming to the UK very soon unless they grow some balls. AND STOP BELIEVING WHAT THEY'RE BEING FED BY THE BBC/SKY.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Originally I would dangle my angle on Brighton nudest beach, but now am strictly Breatharian since covid & the Solar minimum mini ice age we have enterered this year, too cold to get your willy out.🤭

Indeed it is. 13 degrees mid july where I am and wont stop raining. 

Not great for the garden. Good for the old mushrooms though. Imagine I'm picking mushrooms in july like its October here. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.

I take it you have shown her a screenshot that says they are running a clinical trial? So she didn't receive a preventitive medine but was a guinea pig. How about the one which says it's a poison?

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

 

I just don't get why people cannot understand this....🤨

2hajGfC.jpeg

 

Maybe they meant covid 19 is a poison? But calling virus a 'poison' is quite weird too... 😩

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Most Africans are as fucked as can get. :) no space for more fuckery. So there is not much change happening there. But what I see happen in the 1st world.. Now that is new and a big change. Especially considering the migration issue and the total lockdowns and poison pricks... I have a feeling the saying of "the first shall be the last, and the last shall be the first", will really come to pass. 

weedo paedo. Nice rhyme.

Pointless posts.

I humbly expect a ban for this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Indeed it is. 13 degrees mid july where I am and wont stop raining. 

Not great for the garden. Good for the old mushrooms though. Imagine I'm picking mushrooms in july like its October here. 

Nott has stolen your Sun. Fcuk Spain - come here :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

 

Don't beat yourself up. Most people don't seem to realise, it's coming to the UK very soon unless they grow some balls. AND STOP BELIEVING WHAT THEY'RE BEING FED BY THE BBC/SKY.

In Spain, there is no,zero, nada rules for exempt types folks like myself and many others wearing that piece of filth on my face. Maybe that complete cunt Franco plays a part of the psychie.

 

In the so called UK, I guess we never had a complete fascist dictatorship take over...it's more undercover and suttle. The way that every fucking shop shouts at someone not wearing a filthy face nappy means the psyche were under brutal dictatorship pre mid 70s and it still exists to this day.

 

Sure they have their coca cola and fine wine but the bars and restaurants are closed by 11pm. There are more Dutch than Germans and English folk this summer. 

 

I wasn't here in Spain to drink their cheap wine. I need a plan B. I have a feeling autumn/winter things will turn ugly, beginning with the furlough scheme. Once the clock goes back an hour, the zombies will blame the non jabbed.

 

I have my bible ready

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Shy Talk said:

Does anyone believe 20-somethng 'ENGLISHMEN' !!!! are lining up to be tested? Loada bollox.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9792171/Graphs-surge-cases-men-twenties-spike-coincides-Euro-2020.html

Kevin01, Limerick, Ireland, less than a minute ago

A good lockdown is needed for England to drive the numbers down.

Indeed - many should be locked down... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

 

I'm sorry to hear about your daughter.

I take it you have shown her a screenshot that says they are running a clinical trial? So she didn't receive a preventitive medine but was a guinea pig. How about the one which says it's a poison?

https://www.wa.gov.au/government/publications/public-health-act-2016-wa-instrument-of-authorisation-authorisation-supply-or-administer-poison-sars-cov-2-covid-19-vaccine-australian-defence-force-no2-2021

 

I just don't get why people cannot understand this....🤨

2hajGfC.jpeg

 

OK I opened this document and they didn't call the virus poison but the jab... Or maybe in Australian English it means vaccine? 😆

Dr Andrew Robertson, Chief Health Officer (WA), acting pursuant to sections 197 and 198 of the Public Health Act 2016 (WA) [the Act] that gives power, for the purposes of emergency management during a public health state of emergency, to authorise a person to supply or administer a poison.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...