Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

On 7/14/2021 at 3:59 PM, zArk said:

thats the future of the non-vaxxed

non vaxxed will group together and live a separate existence for the most part

That's a very tenuous link ....but I see your point ...I don't think we will be driving around in white transit vans attacking innocent young teenagers for a laugh or burglarizing the local area week in week out ...

3 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

My money is on An0maly.

An0maly didn't handle that well and got way too emotional. Styx has been in the political commentary game for years though, and An0maly is rapper that is still earning his stripes in the political arena.

Styx got destroyed on the superchats though.

yujykrky.jpg.9e14836fc3326464ee561dbad5dbb91f.jpg

tyujtyjytj.jpg.93bfe958b8e049bbdaec5137f5b43b56.jpg

Lol at the caller that tried to get Styx to debate Ryan Dawson too, Styx will never debate him.

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

No prob, I doubt you would learn much from it anyway as you seem like you're already awake. It's more aimed at people that enjoy internet bloodsport (political debates) that are not sure about Trump.

I was a Trump supporter in 2016 when I abandoned the left, but those days are long gone.

There's a  lot to say about his presidency, but to keep it on-topic as best as I can, you just have to look at his handling of the Covid scam. Fauci and Birx. Two of the biggest grifters ever from the medical profession were pushed to the front by Trump to spearhead the management of the scamdemic. Now I doubt that Trump had ever heard of that pair before Covid so who championed their cause? He pushed hydroxychloraquine at the start but was soon persuaded that a vaccine was needed. Operation Warp Speed was launched. It was almost like Trump wasn't involved in any of it, except as a mouthpiece.

Trump, the arch-capitalist, went along with the closing down of the economy, crushing his beloved small businesses in the process. He let those same businesses burn when BLM/Antifa went on the rampage. He declared a federal state of emergency for Covid but not for what amounted to a civil uprising in some States? 

Trump is a busted flush, but people will still vote for him and they'll expect him to exact a measure of revenge when he's president again. They will never learn that Trump is in a straightjacket.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Just mental how Seychelles a tiny Island had zero deaths or cases before the jab & now has more deaths than Israel.

Yet media silence, wonder why.🤔🙄 They blame it on the tourists.🙄

image.png.ef9c9bd61d688e68336fb7ca931b137f.png

ANd you know what's worst? - I can bet people on Seychelles believe this... 😩

3 hours ago, Captainlove said:

It looks like most of the large chain supermatkets are still keeping all rules, TESCO, Waitrose among others.

Just had a text out of the blue from my GP surgery, saying that despite the restrictions lifting on Monday, they will continue to mandate masks and social distancing in the surgery. 

Lets be honest, nothing is going to change Monday.

3 hours ago, Human10 said:

I don't think Trump is some Jesus or saviour but businessman, not totally evil type. People wanted vaccine they've got it. I think he said to take it because he was threatened or took money for it... Don't forget he had serious problems with taxes and now it's quiet about it... It could be a deal. And BTW I'm sure he knows his supporters won't take it anyway. How could he make 'America great again' with a bunch of morons? ;D

I'd love to know what was in those envelopes that were handed out at daddy Bush's funeral. Jeb Bush looked like he was going to pass out. There's a rumour that Trump set that up as a truce; sort of like the Mafia gangs reaching an accord.

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

Just had a text out of the blue from my GP surgery, saying that despite the restrictions lifting on Monday, they will continue to mandate masks and social distancing in the surgery. 

These people wearing masks after they don't need to should be required to take a mental health assessment and the government and organisations that are encouraging it are encouraging mental disorders.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

The NHS hospitals arent dropping any restriction either. Like you say,nothing is really changing. So much for freedom day.

21 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

These people wearing masks after they don't need to should be required to take a mental health assessment and the government and organisations that are encouraging it are encouraging mental disorders.  

Your right. I wonder how many will carry on with this madness.

23 minutes ago, Human10 said:

ANd you know what's worst? - I can bet people on Seychelles believe this... 😩

Its a clear example of how the jab doesnt stop cases & doesnt stop people dying, precisely why the media virus is 🙈🤐

We see this same story throughout the world.

If people were dying like they say you wouldnt have tourist allowed & why was there 0 infections in 2020 from these tourist.🙄

They make you have a negative test 72hours prior to entering the country also, so they are blatantly lying.

I been to Seychelles & rich poor divide was well apparent, another tourist driven slave plantation like Maldives.

30 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

Your right. I wonder how many will carry on with this madness.

They love their security blankets, just like infants. That's about the level of their mentality. There's no reasoning with people who like being told what to do. It's like telling the Wildebeest not to enter the crocodile-infested river.

3 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

They love their security blankets, just like infants. That's about the level of their mentality. There's no reasoning with people who like being told what to do. It's like telling the Wildebeest not to enter the crocodile-infested river.

Good analogy.100% right

Just the headline makes me vomit "covid is coming home" to trivialise something which has caused businesses to collapse, people having mental health problems and people dying as a result of the government response and the papers make flippant remarks......tossers!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9792171/Graphs-surge-cases-men-twenties-spike-coincides-Euro-2020.html

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic