Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Just now, EnigmaticWorld said:

My money is on An0maly.

I can't believe that people are still flocking to the Trump banner. He's the man responsible for the vaccine, as he tells us often enough. He has designs on the White House in 2024 and, given the state of the GOP, he will be the front runner. Kusher's old man - another snake - is busy shilling for Nikki Haley who is visiting the mother country along with a bunch of deluded Evangelicals who are ponying up more shekels for the Temple. No doubt Trump would do the same.

3 hours ago, TheOldNormal said:

Absolutely. I had sympathy for businesses when the government were mandating it but after Monday if any business I go in continues any of the measures then I will be walking straight back out.

It looks like most of the large chain supermatkets are still keeping all rules, TESCO, Waitrose among others.

1 minute ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I can't believe that people are still flocking to the Trump banner. He's the man responsible for the vaccine, as he tells us often enough. He has designs on the White House in 2024 and, given the state of the GOP, he will be the front runner. Kusher's old man - another snake - is busy shilling for Nikki Haley who is visiting the mother country along with a bunch of deluded Evangelicals who are ponying up more shekels for the Temple. No doubt Trump would do the same.

Agreed.

2 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Illusion of democrazy.

To me, the fact that Carlson can go live and tell the world that an American spy agency has captured his private e-mails says a lot. It tells me that they don't give a toss what he says because nobody can do anything about it. People can be outraged, but it's impotent fury. The state is telling us that they are the conquerors and we are the vanquished.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

It looks like most of the large chain supermatkets are still keeping all rules, TESCO, Waitrose among others.

And yet I walz in like there are no policies at all. Fuck em. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

What are they facing off about? Looks a like a Jesus lookalike competition. 

Trump and Covid, it says right there.

Styx is a fence sitter, and An0maly is critical of Trump and pretty much shares the views that Nemuri Kyoshiro just mentioned.

1 minute ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Styx is a fence sitter, and An0maly is critical of Trump and pretty much shares the views that Nemuri Kyoshiro just mentioned.

Ah sorry, I missed that in the post. Interesting. About 50 mins to go, think I'll tune in for that. I agree with both of you and I think Icke makes the best point. If he was so virtuous, why did he free a spy to Israel but not Assange? He stinks, simples. 

36 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

So they'll sell you a mask that tells you when it needs washed? How absurd. Modern man will soon reach a point when he won't wipe his arse unless his smartphone tells him it's time. The WEF are getting their blend of man and machine. People cannot function without their smart device, and that's just how governments like it. Without the smartphone, what do you imagine the percentage of the population taking the poison would be? 10 -20%? Maybe less.

Without a smart phone, I think the up take would be very little. People love there brain washing device more than there family.

17 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I read they are to encourage masks along with Sainsbury’s 

i will just visit because I can to browse 🤣

not insisting on mask wearing though

Just a thought...there is no fuckin way I can afford 1,700 quid if Spain goes red. How would they get the money? I am on benefits so I suppose the bastards would take this out divided by 12. Also I read if you didn't pre book a hotel it's another £4000 fine

I mean what the actual fuck! The balerics have gone back to Amber. Nice of these bastards giving notice first

11 minutes ago, Nemuri Kyoshiro said:

I don't think Trump is some Jesus or saviour but businessman, not totally evil type. People wanted vaccine they've got it. I think he said to take it because he was threatened or took money for it... Don't forget he had serious problems with taxes and now it's quiet about it... It could be a deal. And BTW I'm sure he knows his supporters won't take it anyway. How could he make 'America great again' with a bunch of morons? ;D

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

I read they are to encourage masks along with Sainsbury’s 

i will just visit because I can to browse 🤣

not insisting on mask wearing though

I dont know the full details, But there keeping all plastic shields,social distancing and god know what other shit. Boycott the assholes.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shake said:

Just a thought...there is no fuckin way I can afford 1,700 quid if Spain goes red. How would they get the money? I am on benefits so I suppose the bastards would take this out divided by 12. Also I read if you didn't pre book a hotel it's another £4000 fine

I mean what the actual fuck! The balerics have gone back to Amber. Nice of these bastards giving notice first

It's crazy. I haven't visited my parents because of this for almost two years. :( My partner's parents say we are evil because we don't want to be jabbed to visit them 😆

Does anyone else get a feeling we are now getting the 'kiddies with covid' line more often. In the past, the children are at risk narrative has been referred to now and agian, but it all seems more concerted now. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Human10 said:

I don't think Trump is some Jesus or saviour but businessman, not totally evil type.

If so, why does he support temple builders? They believe that the West as we know it should be brought to ruin to fulfil their temple prophecy. He also sat back and watched his base get screwed too. He pardoned a guy that gave state secrets to people that hate us, but never pardoned the guy that gave American state secrets to Americans. That's barely scratching the surface too.

Even if he only cares about Mammon, that's not a guy that should be leading a country.

5 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I dont know the full details, But there keeping all plastic shields,social distancing and god know what other shit. Boycott the assholes.

Our local Lidl and Iceland are OK. 

4 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

If so, why does he support temple builders? They believe that the West as we know it should be brought to ruin to fulfil their temple prophecy. He also sat back and watched his base get screwed too. He pardoned a guy that gave state secrets to people that hate us, but never pardoned the guy that gave American state secrets to Americans. That's barely scratching the surface too.

Even if he only cares about Mammon, that's not a guy that should be leading a country.

Well if it was different he would have bullet in his head... :(

Don't you think in country with over 300mln people there should be at least one intelligent, educated, wise, good and maybe even handsome to become a president? It's the same everywhere... 

4 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Well if it was different he would have bullet in his head... :(

I would agree if it wasn't for the fact that he willingly embraces those people, you can tell by his family ties. His family has a history of donating money to shady people too.

2 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Dirty masks is one of the worlds biggest problems says the geniuses at the WEF 

Amazing how they care. A chip that tells you when you can breath fresh air.... 🤩

55 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

I didn't watch the video but Trump is compromised. I've thought that for a long time.