Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I'm not offended. I'm not new to this either. Do we all have to be on exactly the same page? So to answer you, yes I believe there is a virus, I also believe said virus has been circulating, possibly for years and up until now has been undetected because it's just another coronavirus. The difference with this one is that 'they' have decided they are going to use it to bring in a fucking totalitarian control system. If that makes me an arse to you, so be it.

 

My intuition right back at the start of the year was the same and running with the ball you lobbed in that would explain why a good 80% plus of the people are immune to it whatever it is.

 

What are scientists finding in these masks that people are breathing through - is the obvious question?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Official portrait of Mr Tobias Ellwood crop 2.jpg   

Just happened to look up Tobias Ellwood that Jeff Wyatt mentioned in the Anna Brees interview...after zooming in the face I felt I was looking at a madman... but hey...call it intuition...

 

He's MP for Bournemouth East, chairman of the Defence Select Committee, and a Lt Col in the 77th Brigade. UK Column have been talking about him for a while.

 

This is what Jeff Wyatt was talking about.

Boris to use army?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8cPB4bXx6E

 

In 2017 he got caught up in a terrorist attack near parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83w4QbFLf_A

 

There's some interesting bits on his wikipekia page.

 

"His brother, Jonathan, who was director of studies at the International School Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, was killed in the 2002 Bali bombing."

 

"In November 2018, George Papadopoulos accused Ellwood of being a British source that was allegedly spying on Donald Trump and others, a claim which he publicly denied."

 

"In 2018, there was endorsement from many parts of the Conservative Party for Ellwood to run to be its next leader. However, he did not stand in the 2019 leadership election, but instead endorsed Matt Hancock, then subsequently Rory Stewart."

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, allymisfit said:

Wow, more need to see this!

 

When the opposition is controlled, there is no opposition.

 

If establishment figures like Corbyn and Hitchens, or certain (paid) nurses and doctors, are at the forefront, leading the narrative and they rail against government measures, but expound the notion that the virus is real and we just have to mitigate it's impact, or learn to live with it, or prioritise the vulnerable, or that Hydroxychloroquine will cure it, they are either disingenuous, deluded, or deliberately misleading the public. IMHO.

Edited by Velma
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, bryan said:

 

He's MP for Bournemouth East, chairman of the Defence Select Committee, and a Lt Col in the 77th Brigade. UK Column have been talking about him for a while.

 

This is what Jeff Wyatt was talking about.

Boris to use army?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8cPB4bXx6E

 

In 2017 he got caught up in a terrorist attack near parliament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83w4QbFLf_A

 

There's some interesting bits on his wikipekia page.

 

"His brother, Jonathan, who was director of studies at the International School Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, was killed in the 2002 Bali bombing."

 

"In November 2018, George Papadopoulos accused Ellwood of being a British source that was allegedly spying on Donald Trump and others, a claim which he publicly denied."

 

"In 2018, there was endorsement from many parts of the Conservative Party for Ellwood to run to be its next leader. However, he did not stand in the 2019 leadership election, but instead endorsed Matt Hancock, then subsequently Rory Stewart."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

When the opposition is controlled, there is no opposition.

 

If establishment figures like Corbyn and Hitchens, or certain (paid) nurses and doctors, are at the forefront, leading the narrative and they rail against government measures, but expound the notion that the virus is real and we just have to mitigate it's impact, or learn to live with it, or prioritise the vulnerable, or that Hydroxychloroquine will cure it, they are either disingenuous, deluded, or deliberately misleading the public. IMHO.

If there is no organised opposition now or it is being watered down gradually, infiltrated, and that seems likely based on the info from the Alma Ryan video then we're f*cked, as Ziggy Sawdust has said. I don't want it to be the case but I think now, after some serious and hard thinking, that there must be a real 'virus'  (whatever that means these days ) that they are using to justify their actions. The 'virus' IMO is a cold/flu type thing that has been going around for possibly years, but most people who had it put it down to a cold or at worst flu and haven't thought twice about it. It might even be man made specifically to achieve this purpose. Is it too hard to believe that they made this in a lab, not too lethal, easily confused as cold/flu and set it loose to do the rounds for a couple of years before deciding when the time was right to get 'lockstep' going on the premise of a Pandemic? There is always a grain of truth in the lies these wankers tell. There isn't a freedom movement in history that hasn't been infiltrated, 'they' can't have us doing something they don't have a hand in. Cnuts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

When the opposition is controlled, there is no opposition.

 

If establishment figures like Corbyn and Hitchens, or certain (paid) nurses and doctors, are at the forefront, leading the narrative and they rail against government measures, but expound the notion that the virus is real and we just have to mitigate it's impact, or learn to live with it, or prioritise the vulnerable, or that Hydroxychloroquine will cure it, they are either disingenuous, deluded, or deliberately misleading the public. IMHO.

This is why I get so confused 😭

But in that perspective, I do agree with you 100%

 

I didn't think I could have easily got caught up in one of their dirty nets. I feel ashamed 😆 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, allymisfit said:

This is why I get so confused 😭

But in that perspective, I do agree with you 100%

 

I didn't think I could have easily got caught up in one of their dirty nets. I feel ashamed 😆 

 

 

 

We've all been there....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Why the PCR test is not suitable for diagnosis in the words of its inventor, the 1993 Nobel Prize winner in chemistry, Kary Mullis.

 

 

Thanks  for posting - great info!

PCR:

-Not a diagnostic test!.

-Not good for measuring anything!    (except medical fascism!)

-There is no positive or negative result. 

 

Except for goats and papaya - they're definately infected   of course. 😉

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Doc said:

If there is no organised opposition now or it is being watered down gradually, infiltrated, and that seems likely based on the info from the Alma Ryan video then we're f*cked, as Ziggy Sawdust has said. I don't want it to be the case but I think now, after some serious and hard thinking, that there must be a real 'virus'  (whatever that means these days ) that they are using to justify their actions. The 'virus' IMO is a cold/flu type thing that has been going around for possibly years, but most people who had it put it down to a cold or at worst flu and haven't thought twice about it. It might even be man made specifically to achieve this purpose. Is it too hard to believe that they made this in a lab, not too lethal, easily confused as cold/flu and set it loose to do the rounds for a couple of years before deciding when the time was right to get 'lockstep' going on the premise of a Pandemic? There is always a grain of truth in the lies these wankers tell. There isn't a freedom movement in history that hasn't been infiltrated, 'they' can't have us doing something they don't have a hand in. Cnuts.

 

You are entitled to your opinion, mine differs in that I believe most debilitating diseases come from a syringe, after a century of aggressive “immunisation” programmes by Big Pharma, but I am by no means an expert on virology. The true experts in this field died in mysterious circumstances.

 

https://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/48693664-list-of-over-100-dead-microbiologists

 

Mosquitoes have been modified as a delivery system for whatever poison currently passes as vaccines and could be used to indiscriminately spread a real contagion, but viruses do not cross species or infect others in close proximity, like they claim is occurring with the coronavirus.

 

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

 

However, I agree with Alma Ryan that the opposition does not need a “leader” or a designated “spokesperson” for then we are still sheep. We each have a voice and an opinion, feel free to use it while you can. We don't need to wait for Kate Shemirani to give us a rousing introduction.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this video very upsetting but I think it is important to share the reality of what is taking place.

 

This poor woman - the pain and loneliness is etched so hauntingly over her face. I think most people, if given the choice, would rather a shorter but happier old age than a longer one spent locked up in misery. I still cannot fathom why the masses don't get this and why they think lockdown is benefiting the elderly and vulnerable.

 

 

  • Sad 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Gone Fishing...
8 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I still cannot fathom why the masses don't get this

 

FLATTEN THE CURVE. 

FLATTEN THE CURVE 

FLATTEN THE CURVE... 

(repeat after me... FLATTEN THE CURVE.!!!!!) 

🤢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

More mainstream bollo*ks to lower our vibration.

 

The Research Program for Media, Communication and Society, and the School of Communication and Culture at Aarhus University in Denmark, has concluded that people who watch horror films have experienced less "psychological distress" during the coronavirus pandemic and were identified as having greater resilience. They recommend genres such as apocalyptic and zombie movies to terrify you, because fear and negativity improves your coping mechanism.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-horror-fans-coping-better-with-pandemic-according-to-research-12079554

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Velma said:

 

You are entitled to your opinion, mine differs in that I believe most debilitating diseases come from a syringe, after a century of aggressive “immunisation” programmes by Big Pharma, but I am by no means an expert on virology. The true experts in this field died in mysterious circumstances.

 

https://www.conspiracy-cafe.com/apps/blog/show/48693664-list-of-over-100-dead-microbiologists

 

Mosquitoes have been modified as a delivery system for whatever poison currently passes as vaccines and could be used to indiscriminately spread a real contagion, but viruses do not cross species or infect others in close proximity, like they claim is occurring with the coronavirus.

 

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/dismantling-the-viral-theory

 

However, I agree with Alma Ryan that the opposition does not need a “leader” or a designated “spokesperson” for then we are still sheep. We each have a voice and an opinion, feel free to use it while you can. We don't need to wait for Kate Shemirani to give us a rousing introduction.

Thanks for those links Velma. I've been at this ...'conspiracy'?  malarky on and off for 20 years and I'm feeling lately I haven't even scratched the surface on the field of healthcare..if you can call it that. I agree with you about vaccines making people ill and have personal experience of it. My grandfather was given a flu jab in the early 90's,  it gave him asthma for the rest of his life, my family have been suspicious of vaccines ever since. I'll look into those links. Thanks again.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Velma said:

More mainstream bollo*ks to lower our vibration.

 

The Research Program for Media, Communication and Society, and the School of Communication and Culture at Aarhus University in Denmark, has concluded that people who watch horror films have experienced less "psychological distress" during the coronavirus pandemic and were identified as having greater resilience. They recommend genres such as apocalyptic and zombie movies to terrify you, because fear and negativity improves your coping mechanism.

 

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-horror-fans-coping-better-with-pandemic-according-to-research-12079554

 

 

 

Fear and negatively improves your coping mechanism. 

 

Just think about that statement for minute. First of all that's insane thinking, and why would anyone subject themselves to fear and negativity just to improve their resilience? 

 

It's like saying, go and see a load of dead bodies and murder victims just to desensitise yourself to the psychological trauma of seeing someone dead. That's just crazy and right there should indicate to people that this is a war of the mind. Silent weapons in silent wars. 

 

This is an attempt to create a society without emotion, without compassion for their fellow humans. It's sickens me that we allow this to carry on. Unfortunately it will take a large number of people to push back and make this stop. Will it happen? It remains to be seen, we live and we hope that we all wake up to this shit show. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...