Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

33 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

That is why I like them because they don't give a monkey's.  If more people were like them, not scared of their own shadows, we would not have half of the bullshit laws and restrictions, and that is prior to 2020.

If, in your opinion, they are scum of the earth, hate us and are taught to be obnoxious, where does that put the ruling elite...off the scale surely.

Out of likes.

Seems to be a bit of vaccine doubt creeping in on a forum I read, tonight alone there's been 2 posters reporting friends that have got covid despite being double vaxxed, 1 that had a work colleague rushed to hospital after their first jab and another that can't understand why cases and deaths are shooting up in the UK with all the people that have had the jab.

This is obviously met with posters jumping in with all types of excuses on how this is possible.....

Like I've said, if cases start to go crazy after Wimbledon and Wembley then maybe (just maybe) the penny will start to drop with a few that their precious vaccines don't fuckin work. Pricks. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, zarkov said:

extrapolated over 16 months would then be around 2 million deaths.

I have searched for figures on global mortality rate comparing previous years to 2020 but found nothing to see so far. Must be looking in the wrong places!

https://www.bmj.com/content/373/bmj.n896

Fig 2

Considering 25% drop in hospital admissions, neglected old people, patients with different conditions, 'ventilating' pneumonia patients - not bad result 😩

Just now, oddsnsods said:

Sorry Doc but you need the dip just incase.😄

Sheep_dipping.jpg

Nice one Odds.🤣 Literally pissing myself now....which really bloody hurts as I've got a really bad back at the moment. I had to go on there, I couldn't resist... Boom, it was closed within a minute.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Seems to be a bit of vaccine doubt creeping in on a forum I read, tonight alone there's been 2 posters reporting friends that have got covid despite being double vaxxed, 1 that had a work colleague rushed to hospital after their first jab and another that can't understand why cases and deaths are shooting up in the UK with all the people that have had the jab.

This is obviously met with posters jumping in with all types of excuses on how this is possible.....

Like I've said, if cases start to go crazy after Wimbledon and Wembley then maybe (just maybe) the penny will start to drop with a few that their precious vaccines don't fuckin work. Pricks. 

You mutating new variants - your fault 🤣 

8 minutes ago, Daithi said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/dad-34-who-vaccine-sceptic-21043006

Breaking news. anti vaxx 34 year old (but looks a bit lardy, I gotta say) gets a respiratory condition as sick people have done forever and his doctor feels the need to splash this across social media because his PCR fake test came back positive. 🙄

Matthew is fighting for his life...

0_Matthew-BRIjfifjpgMatthew.jpg

When I had pneumonia it was treated without elephant mask and I was so week I wouldn't be able to sit on a bed. Last thing that would come to my mind was searching the net on a phone... ;)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Daithi said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/dad-34-who-vaccine-sceptic-21043006

Breaking news. anti vaxx 34 year old (but looks a bit lardy, I gotta say) gets a respiratory condition as sick people have done forever and his doctor feels the need to splash this across social media because his PCR fake test came back positive. 🙄

Someone pointed this out to me earlier.

image.png.76ea70dea3f6983ecf4e8e7e6ea08b88.png

Similar to this from the BBC a while back.

_116344744_mariarico.jpg

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Firebird said:

I got banned on there.

I hope to achieve that accomplishment soon!

But it was a link for the WHO. I mean, come on. It's their own sides info...

Just now, Doc said:

Covidians deny even WHO data when it's against their new religion. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Matthew is fighting for his life...

0_Matthew-BRIjfifjpgMatthew.jpg

On the new game he downloaded from the playstore in the hospital car park before he went in.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

France today. NOT ON THE NEWS (yet?)

Reported by citizens.

Do you hear the People sing

Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Will you join in our crusade?
Who will be strong and stand with me?
Beyond the barricade
Is there a world you long to see?
Then join in the fight
That will give you the right to be free!
  • Like 3

Another thing I can't get my head around is how the fuck have they not worked out how to record if you get covid the have you had one/two jabs or none at all? 

Surely by now someone should have written a program that sorts this data? The cynic in my says they don't want to do it because if they do it'll show up what a scam the jabs really are. 

3 hours ago, webtrekker said:

The thing is, the government, the Elite, whatever you want to call these monsters, will NEVER back down and admit to what they have done as they know they will be hunted down by the masses and hung, drawn and bloody quartered for it.

I believe they have begun this and it has got out of control and they are now in headless-chicken mode trying to prolong the charade indefinitely.

george-hw-bushTraitor.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I kept barking the wrong direction on feminism and the Floyd ''protests''. So try and go there if you're looking for a ban!