Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

11 hours ago, Macnamara said:

They are going to want to control the internet not only through the online harms bill but also potentially by having everyone given an internet ID that ties in with their digital ID and vaccine passport

The introduction of social credit scores can be used to police activity

In order to destroy private wealth they will need to completely restructure the economy and that will need something truly bold which could come in the shape of cyber attacks (cyber polygon) that crash the economy

Out of the crisis people would beg the state for assistance to stave off hunger and the state could then offer up digital universal basic income to everyone that would be rationed to each person

as the mass die-offs begin from the covid jabs we can expect to see further and deeper lockdowns with the bio-security state stripping away everyones rights under the justification of fighting variants

This will see mandatory jabbing pushed out to more and more sections of the population to whittle down the unjabbed before they carry out forced incarcerations and jabs on the remaining refusers

I think of an SOE agent who was beaten black and blue before being shot in the head. Her final word was said to be 'liberty'. At this point the best i hope for is to have that courage at the last. I don't expect to make old bones.

I love a cheery post 😂Let me know when you have one 😂

I’m being sarcastic, I reckon you’re spot on....I hope the spies read it and be like, “damn, we can’t do that now, they’re on to us”

12 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

E6PPQY-XIAILjPt?format=jpg&name=medium

The high up take might have a lot to do with the fact that the injections are free and treatment to the side effects is free as well. Also might have a lot to do with the 100s of millions of £ spent on BCU propaganda, putting the fear of god in to everyone and less to do with people being any more sensible. I'd say it proves that the UK population are far too trusting of government and the media. 

• Like 1

One in three young people have already deleted the NHS Covid app
https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/14/one-in-three-young-people-have-already-deleted-the-nhs-covid-app-14926315/

'Those aged 18 to 34 were found most likely to have deleted the app, with more than a third of that age group admitting they had already deleted the app.'

'Those aged 55 or over were the most likely group to have the app, at 49 per cent, but also the most likely, at 41%, to never have installed it in the first place or own a smartphone at all.'

Time for the young to wake their parents up in a loving manner. We don't need division between young vs old.

Sebastian Eubank had a massive heart attack and drowned in Dubai .  66 per cent in the UAE

have had both jabs. Was he one of those, I wonder.

His widow said

"There was evidence of a pre-existing heart condition we were all unaware of"  Really?

Sebastian Eubank: Chris Eubank's son died from massive heart attack while watching sunset in Dubai, says widow

Following a post-mortem examination, Salma Abdelati says her 29-year-old husband had a "pre-existing heart condition" which was not previously known about.

https://news.sky.com/story/sebastian-eubank-chris-eubanks-son-died-from-massive-heart-attack-while-watching-sunset-in-dubai-says-widow-12355182

Looks a picture of health to me.

45250781-9774023-As_teenagers_Sebastian_

25 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

>Flat Earth

I'm surprised the smear merchants didn't throw lizards in there to poison the well more while they're at it.

What about UFOS or big foot? One doth protest too much. I see no reason for it to have been brought up really, they're obviously trying to tar many with one brush. 

1 hour ago, moneyistheroot said:

I’m just stood waiting for the train to work, I’ve noticed lately I keep seeing people with the exemption lanyards but then donning a mask anyway? There’s loads today wtf? Can someone explain the thought process behind that one. 😂😂

Clown world needs clowns.

Very sad to say but the killings won't stop until the killings start

And that isn't happening on a global scale nor is it reaching the right 'strata's' of society

Peaceful,legal methods have been shown to be abject failures up to now and i personally don't see that changing as those goalposts on wheels keep moving with more and more draconian rules laws and edicts being issued by the day

Freedoms once taken are never EVER given back willingly and unconditionally so all i can see is the fact that people have to prepare themselves with the cold hard facts and how they are going to deal with it

(please don't answer and incriminate yourself ;-),the bastards are everywhere)

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

What about UFOS or big foot? One doth protest too much. I see no reason for it to have been brought up really, they're obviously trying to tar many with one brush. 

UFOs exist, we just don't know who controls them. Not sure about Big Foot.