Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

33 minutes ago, alexa said:

 

Great! As far as overheard conversations go, have you ever tried to pretend to be talking on your mobile to your self out loud so that other people can hear you.

I may try this when I'm out next.

 

I know, I know talking to your self is the first sign of madness, looks like I've finally tipped the scales😅

I have as it happens 👍

 

I have talked out aloud to myself since childhood.

 

We all think using words. I just vocalise those words because it's easier to keep track of ideas and refine those ideas if I speak them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Saved said:

I have as it happens 👍

 

I have talked out aloud to myself since childhood.

 

We all think using words. I just vocalise those words because it's easier to keep track of ideas and refine those ideas if I speak them.

 

I think if we all told the truth, we have all spoken to ourselves at some point. I know I do... LOL.

My mum did it and when I would say to her, on hearing her chatting away in the kitchen  " Are you talking to to someone, mum" She would say " Yes, to myself, it's the only one I can get any sense out of sometimes"  ( LOL)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just did a duckduck image search for 'child's drawing covid' and one of the results was this Time article about children's drawings of how they envisioned Earth in the future. (originally published Sep 12th 2019);

https://time.com/5675970/children-draw-earth-in-the-future/

 

bit of a coincidence the last 2 drawings have a ring of people around the edge, resembling a 'covid virus'  🤨

 

190923kids_017-e1568308891735.jpg

This one doesn't look like it was drawn or coloured by an 8yr old to me. ^

 

190923kids_016-e1568308902122.jpg.6e53cb4bec75ecad17931a0a089c93c1.jpg

 

Edited by BossCrow
one oif the pics was wrong/not from article. I replaced it
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Unbelievable 18 months ago. I dread to think what's in store during the next 18 months.

 

Bravo Margaret.

 

image.jpg

Grandmother jailed for 90 days over refusal to wear face mask-Judge cites failure to take ‘basic care for protection’ of health and safety of citizens
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/grandmother-jailed-for-90-days-over-refusal-to-wear-face-mask-1.4618417
 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Unbelievable 18 months ago. I dread to think what's in store during the next 18 months.

 

Bravo Margaret.

 

image.jpg

Grandmother jailed for 90 days over refusal to wear face mask-Judge cites failure to take ‘basic care for protection’ of health and safety of citizens
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/grandmother-jailed-for-90-days-over-refusal-to-wear-face-mask-1.4618417
 

 

My prediction for the next 18 months:

 

> we lose our privacy

> public humiliation of white people that speak out

> the beginning of our dispossession

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

With France and the Netherlands backtracking on their 'freeeedom days' within three weeks, what are the brainwashed UK masses going to think when we follow suit in late July/early August?

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57811538.amp

 

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/france-reports-rush-for-vaccines-after-macron-tightens-covid-rules/ar-AAM63GB

 

Rutte even had the gall to apologise, despite knowing months in advance what the global script was, while the Guardian claims the news persuaded 20,000 French sceptics every minute! to book to take the fake vax. Fake news doesn't come more fake.😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sooo

 

My workplace has decided to continue to mandate mask wearing from monday.

 

whilst insisting on seeing proof for exemptions

 

Ive told them they are breaking the law.

 

anyone able to offer further advice?

 

the U.K. health and safety executive even states on its website that face coverings legally cannot be called PPE.

 

it seems my company can get around this by saying it’s currently part of the uniform.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Who are these people?  We know one is a communist party member.

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9783059/SAGE-adviser-warns-rough-winter-ahead-says-lockdown-unlikely.html

"Scientists rebel over Freedom Day: More than 1,200 experts and doctors attack No10 for 'criminal' plan of achieving herd immunity through mass infection

WHO ARE THE MOST HIGH PROFILE SIGNATORIES?"

 

45401289-9783059-Sir_David_King-a-1_1626

 

45401341-9783059-Dr_Chaand_Nagpaul-a-2_1

 

45401379-9783059-Professor_Susan_Michie-

 

 

45401759-9784397-Dr_Richard_Horton-a-23_

 

45401565-9783059-Dr_Richard_Horton-a-4_1

 

Sir David King was the UK Government’s most senior scientific adviser from October 2000 to 31 December 2007. He is the director of research at the Department of Chemistry at Cambridge University. Sir David also chairs the Independent SAGE group, unaffiliated to government, that publishes advice aimed toward the UK government regarding the Covid pandemic.

 

Dr Chaand Nagpaul

Chairman of the British Medical Association (BMA) Council. 

Dr Nagpaul is a GP in Stanmore, North London, and was elected as chair of the influential trade union for doctors in July 2017.

 

Professor Susan Michie

SAGE member and professor of health psychology at University College London 

Professor Michie is a senior member of the SAGE behavioural subgroup SPI-B.

She has been a fervent Communist since 1978 and has previously called for social distancing and wearing face masks should stay forever. 

 

Professor Stephen Reicher 

Professor Reicher is another senior member of SPI-B.

He has previously criticised the Government for allowing the Cummings row to undermine public trust.

 

Dr Richard Horton

Editor of The Lancet

Dr Horton joined the prestigious medical journal in 1990 and was appointed editor-in-chief five years later.

Since the pandemic began he has accused ministers and their advisers of failing to act properly or quickly enough.

 

https://www.thejc.com/culture/features/jewniversity-reicher-1.444516

 

https://www.jpost.com/jerusalem-report/jews-worldwide-cooperate-to-tackle-climate-change-643268

 

 

Edited by Golden Retriever
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, vinny79 said:

Sooo

 

My workplace has decided to continue to mandate mask wearing from monday.

 

whilst insisting on seeing proof for exemptions

 

Ive told them they are breaking the law.

 

anyone able to offer further advice?

 

the U.K. health and safety executive even states on its website that face coverings legally cannot be called PPE.

 

it seems my company can get around this by saying it’s currently part of the uniform.

 

 

Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

45EMedical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment. ]

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Great! As far as overheard conversations go, have you ever tried to pretend to be talking on your mobile to your self out loud so that other people can hear you.

I may try this when I'm out next.

 

I know, I know talking to your self is the first sign of madness, looks like I've finally tipped the scales😅

I talk to myself a lot

 

But only when i want expert advice

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Merlin said:

Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984

45EMedical treatment

(1)Regulations under section 45B or 45C may not include provision requiring a person to undergo medical treatment.

(2) Medical treatment ” includes vaccination and other prophylactic treatment. ]

Many thanks

 

where can I find the definition for a mask and prophylactic treatment??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...