Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

It is not a petition but an email template for people to send to their MPs to ask them to vote against mandatory vaccinations in care homes.

 

In no way do I think it is the only way to oppose this tyranny, and nowhere in my post did I say that and that this should be the only form of action we can take instead of other things. But it is one of many forms of action we can take - pestering our MPs - in combination with other actions. If enough people did that then perhaps some MPs would listen.

 

Of course we should also undertake individual non-compliance too but I do not see any harm in individuals also emailing their MP. With a template letter, it literally only takes a couple of minutes so is hardly a hardship and a waste of people's time. I know that my MP has been pestered, and he voted against the latest extension of restrictions much to my shock. Perhaps he was persuaded by some of our points. Even if it seems futile, what possible harm could it do whereas it could possibly make a difference.

 

You are relatively new to the forum so perhaps you don't realise that I have been taking may other actions too, around my full-time work, including being involved in forming local networks, attending my stand in the park and other meetings, going to demonstrations from the very beginning, joining the White Rose, buying a printer and producing stickers for myself and others, writing to my MP, researching endlessly and sharing that information both here and elsewhere, talking to people, responding to government consultations and writing an article. Not once have I complied with any of the measures on an individual level - I have never worn a mask or been tested, I will never be injected, I don't socially distance, I don't have track and trace and never will, I boycott the likes of Amazon and other corporations, I don't watch TV and don't pay for a TV licence. I have stood my ground and I am prepared to lose my job when the time comes at which point I hope to have a good local network of people around me which I can assure you is growing.

 

Of course, as long as its growing thats a good sign.

 

But still not the way anymore...

 

But you need to realise the fact that email/petitions is the same thing in the end it will be reaching a "Labyrinth inbox/letterbox"

To get their attention you would need to kidnap them and tied them on a chair and then work your magic into making them Not vote for it.....

Either way it would not make a difference either as the script they ALL read are coming from one single source that is focussed on one direction only....

and the end result has to be what they want, even if the "MP" considers the letter or email and try go ahead with it, they will end up crossed in the "Elite's" black list.....

To get away from this Tyranny you need to NOT use the tools they use, because these ways of "proceedings" or community's way for their voices to be heard are all made with their own rules in order to keep people locked in the system. Do you know what i mean?

The tools used: "modern day paperwork....legislation.....petition....email....ticking boxes....waiting in line to be heard.......its the same thing as if you are trying to defend yourself with the same tools they use to attack you....

 

To get some sort of result out of this is to simply not cooperate! Saying no. But has to be a lot of people doing it.

 

Again....

- Did you receive any letter asking your opinion about if you agreed on the implementation of full-on lockdowns?

- Did you receive any questionnaire from your MP asking if your opinion about shutting down businesses and destroying people's long life hard work in a "press of a button"?

Did you get to be asked your opinion on questions you might have had about the reality of the alleged "virus" that has not even been proven to exist in the way they All claim?

Did you get to choose either to wear a "face-silencing-mask" or not by being given an option to choose from?

 

- Have you yet thought about how did they shut down the whole world to start this World Stage Theater act since January 2020?

 

- Have you asked yourself why this is all happening?

- Have you asked yourself how they managed to get away with all of it?

 

Because most people play their defence by using the tools given to them by the "Elites" that has been made carefully in a away that You, Me and any others will never win!

 

"The way out of a prison is Not by using the main entrance as the escape plan, is to find the exit that no one uses as an entrance."

 

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Sorry, this can't be real.

they did a pretty good job at "staging" the little doggie doing the kicky thing they always do after their business... and was a good replica of the nugget put in the bin and suspicious look before returning the mask to the face... 10/10😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

they did a pretty good job at "staging" the little doggie doing the kicky thing they always do after their business... and was a good replica of the nugget put in the bin and suspicious look before returning the mask to the face... 10/10😂

 

Pass the sick bag.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Of course, as long as its growing thats a good sign.

 

But still not the way anymore...

 

But you need to realise the fact that email/petitions is the same thing in the end it will be reaching a "Labyrinth inbox/letterbox"

To get their attention you would need to kidnap them and tied them on a chair and then work your magic into making them Not vote for it.....

Either way it would not make a difference either as the script they ALL read are coming from one single source that is focussed on one direction only....

and the end result has to be what they want, even if the "MP" considers the letter or email and try go ahead with it, they will end up crossed in the "Elite's" black list.....

To get away from this Tyranny you need to NOT use the tools they use, because these ways of "proceedings" or community's way for their voices to be heard are all made with their own rules in order to keep people locked in the system. Do you know what i mean?

The tools used: "modern day paperwork....legislation.....petition....email....ticking boxes....waiting in line to be heard.......its the same thing as if you are trying to defend yourself with the same tools they use to attack you....

 

To get some sort of result out of this is to simply not cooperate! Saying no. But has to be a lot of people doing it.

 

Again....

- Did you receive any letter asking your opinion about if you agreed on the implementation of full-on lockdowns?

- Did you receive any questionnaire from your MP asking if your opinion about shutting down businesses and destroying people's long life hard work in a "press of a button"?

Did you get to be asked your opinion on questions you might have had about the reality of the alleged "virus" that has not even been proven to exist in the way they All claim?

Did you get to chose either to wear a "face-silencing-mask" or not by being given an option to chose from?

 

- Have you yet thought about how did they shut down the whole world to start this World Stage Theater act since January 2020?

 

- Have you asked yourself why this is all happening?

- Have you asked yourself how they managed to get away with all of it?

 

Because most people play their defence by using the tools given to them by the "Elites" that had been made carefully in a away that You, Me and any others will never win!

 

"The way out of a prison is Not by using the main entrance as the escape plan, is to find the exit that no one uses as an entrance."

 

I too have a passionate hatred of online petitions,especially the green topped gov uk ones,click on the tiny link at the bottom of any petition page marked 'data' notice how your online signing is organised into first country then by mp,then think of the ways your innocent signature has been logged,how that information is being used and who it is being sold to,change will not come by proxy no matter how good anyone feels after signing one

 

If you are in favour of signing them for whatever reason i would love you to outline just exactly how much change they have have caused to come about (pre covid don't count either)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

gdfgerghergh.jpg.406bfdd131b767c3a42742ca91a48b84.jpg

 

fddgddfg.png.03df8b325184436ddaa6363f49502f29.png

 

Well I guess I shall just become more nationalistic then.

 

In all seriousness, I hope everyone enjoys their Great Reset, because most people are afraid to be nationalists. Enjoy.

 

Jews have always been known for their anti-nationalist tendencies as they were for much of history a group of nationless people who have no morals like Christians. Kings used to keep jews in their country because they could loan money from them as due to jews not having any morals they could charge interest while it was against the religion of Christians and Catholics to charge interest. Cromwell for example invited the jews back in to UK and the first thing he did was loan money from their banks. So that being said, it is no surprise that today the jews as a group control the banking and media and have control over the governments of the west through owning the banks and the media and are the primary group that is against white people in white countries being a majority and having a unique national culture. What the jews seek to do is destroy the white majority countries and their cultures and create a global mono culture which has been labelled the globohomo. This is realy what the great reset is about, destroying any local economy and nationalist culture which they have labelled as "populism". In Tony Blair's wrote a short book on "defeating populism". This is all connected and jews are at the heart of this global agenda.

 

They call it multiculturalism or diversity when realy it is the opposite but realy it is a global mono culture, every where you go, the same culture, nothing unique. Real multiculturalism or diversity is nationalism and all unique cultures that we had/have in the world. 

 

https://www.verdict.co.uk/tony-blair-technology-populism/

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Globohomo

https://www.unz.com/article/secure-tolerance-the-jewish-plan-to-permanently-silence-the-west/

https://institute.global/sites/default/files/articles/Populists-in-Power-Around-the-World-.pdf

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I too have a passionate hatred of online petitions,especially the green topped gov uk ones,click on the tiny link at the bottom of any petition page marked 'data' notice how your online signing is organised into first country then by mp,then think of the ways your innocent signature has been logged,how that information is being used and who it is being sold to,change will not come by proxy no matter how good anyone feels after signing one

 

If you are in favour of signing them for whatever reason i would love you to outline just exactly how much change they have have caused to come about (pre covid don't count either)

 

Petitions related to: Public to Gov.......will never work, unless its a minor issue that they may pretend people get what they want.....''Just like the old days of giving a kid a little box of sweets so they can behave....''

 

Petitions usually becomes a figure of people's imagination....into believing they can make their voices be heard......

If petitions had the expected ''heavy weight'', then none of this would be happening in the first place because most of the genuine petitions against most Laws/Rules have been all bypassed by the heads controlling the GOV with a smilley face as a stamp.....

 

 

Edited by Simple Actions
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They call it multiculturalism or diversity when realy it is the opposite but realy it is a global mono culture, every where you go, the same culture, nothing unique. Real multiculturalism or diversity is nationalism and all unique cultures that we had/have in the world.

 

Agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Open Letter to Parliament

 

As MP’s are proposing mandatory vaccines for care workers, I wish to point out that it is not only unethical and immoral, it is illegal and a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code, since these vaccines are still in the trial phase and have not been tested for long term health consequences. However, although the government does not give a daily update on the death and injury incurred from vaccinations, like they do for asymptomatic “covid cases,” the statistics are alarming. For someone, formerly in perfect health, to die suddenly from rare blood clots, following the administration of experimental ‘medicines’ by coercion, amounts to homicide and anyone who supports it is complicit in Crimes Against Humanity. I urge you to vote against this measure.

 

Velma

  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Velma said:

Open Letter to Parliament

 

As MP’s are proposing mandatory vaccines for care workers, I wish to point out that it is not only unethical and immoral, it is illegal and a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code, since these vaccines are still in the trial phase and have not been tested for long term health consequences. However, although the government does not give a daily update on the death and injury incurred from vaccinations, like they do for asymptomatic “covid cases,” the statistics are alarming. For someone, formerly in perfect health, to die suddenly from rare blood clots, following the administration of experimental ‘medicines’ by coercion, amounts to homicide and anyone who supports it is complicit in Crimes Against Humanity. I urge you to vote against this measure.

 

Velma

 

Its a nice and honest genuine heart felt letter Velma, but please keep in mind that there is an unfortunate 98% chance they will not consider the points stated because they are all being managed by the same Hands who got us into this mess.

Lets look at the past....anything that has gone past us that did not really triggered our attention into checking what was going on was always done ''behind closed doors'' in the name of ''protecting society & for the best interest of society''.........fast forward into 80's....90's...2000's.....2021...and here we are. 

None of our voices have been heard, nor have been taking in consideration.

 

The time has come to take action, but not via paperwork.

Its time to take action via non cooperation, saying no, a firmly concrete steady NO to these freedom takers...

 

The same way they took people's rights to travel and to live how they want, the same way We have to keep our right to Live the way We are ALL suppose to.

They did not give you a form to fill in your opinions before locking people or forcing Jabs....

They do not care.

 

Lets all just say No and simply peacefuly NOT cooperate. 

Hard for some people, but what is there left to do?

 

Best wishes Velma

 

Keep a positive energy..

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Had a great day, I was at 4,500ft in an ultralight for 2 1/2 hours and brilliant conditions, anyway I had to pay some bills at the post office on the way home . At the moment we have to sign with a smart phone and ware a mask, I have never done either yet  because there is a lawful out if people would just look for it  and stand up for their rights, so I didn't sign in walked up to the counter and said good day mate I'd like to pay some bills because I wasn't wearing a mask and didn't sign in I could see he had the shits, even though he was wearing a mask I could see it in his eyes and demeanor. Anyway he processed the first bill and had two to go,but he couldn't help himself he said rather gruffly ,did you sign in  ,I said no mate my phone is not that smart and I have an exemption for the mask , he was obviously pissed off because he said in an even harsher tone ,I didn't ask you that. So I couldn't resist , he starts writing my name that's on the bill in a book then asks for my phone number, I said sorry I didn't catch that so he asked for my number again I said sorry mate I haven't got my hearing aids in, so he asked me again and I said sorry mate your mumbling you will have to take your mask off so he slipped it down and asked for my number again then pulled his mask back up, I said oh my phone number and  gave it to him. He processed my other two bills and I said thanks ,have a good one mate and left, his face was bright red when I walked out the door, I could tell he just wanted to explode , I was able to keep it together till I was half way back to the car and just burst out laughing in the middle of the street which was full of people with masks which made me laugh even more.

If people are polite well and good and I will treat them accordingly, but if they are disrespectful  they're fair game in my book

Edited by peter
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Velma said:

Open Letter to Parliament

 

As MP’s are proposing mandatory vaccines for care workers, I wish to point out that it is not only unethical and immoral, it is illegal and a gross violation of the Nuremberg Code, since these vaccines are still in the trial phase and have not been tested for long term health consequences. However, although the government does not give a daily update on the death and injury incurred from vaccinations, like they do for asymptomatic “covid cases,” the statistics are alarming. For someone, formerly in perfect health, to die suddenly from rare blood clots, following the administration of experimental ‘medicines’ by coercion, amounts to homicide and anyone who supports it is complicit in Crimes Against Humanity. I urge you to vote against this measure.

 

Velma

 

Bravo Thelma

 

Contrary to some members saying contacting their MP's or Parliament doesn't make any difference, I do beg to

differ.  The ruling Conservative MP's want to hold their seats and salaries, so they do take some notice of their constituents.  It's just such a shame there is no party willing to expose the sham of Covid 19.

 

Anyone know of any independent MPs who are awake?

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

At a recent dental appointment I was twice asked to use their hand sanitiser.

 

I refused saying I only use my own.

 

The look of confusion and huffiness that someone dared refuse the entry ritual was comical to behold.

 

When I refused a mask by saying "exempt" the seated sheeple seemed confused.....where's the shepherd when they need him?

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I smell an opportunity for a colour co-ordinated line of shrouds to go with their masks (shame they haven't got round to colour matching the jabs and the boxes they come in.....yet) and don't forget ''there’s no pockets in a shroud'' !

….. likewise my Auntie used to say, “there’s no bank following a hearse”😀

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...