Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Psychotherapist who has received both vaccinations says she feels like she's been 'hit by a bus' after testing positive for Covid-19

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/psychotherapist-who-has-received-both-vaccinations-says-she-feels-like-shes-been-hit-by-a-bus-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-3304934

"I've no idea where I caught it from," she said.

"I had my second vaccination on Wednesday and thought at first it might be side effects from that. But since then I've tested positive."

Or maybe you are just another gaslighting commie fake cunt?

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Bullion I find it interesting that a uniformed military general is running a domestic vaccine taskforce and giving medical suggestions on which vaccines to take:

"Earlier Lieutenant General John Frewen, who is managing the COVID-19 vaccine task force, encouraged Australians under the age of 40 to consider getting the shot."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-12/cph-atagi-meeting-to-reconsider-astrazeneca-vaccine-advice/100287322

And no one seems to have a fucking problem with this.

Funnily enough I have heard some people question this, but they’re just not at the “a-ha moment” yet where it all makes sense and fits together with the bigger picture. I saw a couple of negative comments about it in The Age live blog too so I spose they were from regular people and not paid govt bloggers = hope that they may finally awaken. In coming Census news they are apparently asking two new questions this year, hold onto your hair:

*they want to know about any long term illnesses people have ( including mental health issues) and

* if people have or have had any military service, including reserves.

Sneaky bastards want to gauge how many ex service people are now civilians and could potentially cause trouble with their training and they want to know how many people they can bump off and attribute it to their long term illness. Crazy times ahead bro 😎 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There's a special place in hell for little Fauci, and he knows it.

I'm not so sure about that. I think not even devil himself would want that evil piece of shit anywhere near him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

Psychotherapist who has received both vaccinations says she feels like she's been 'hit by a bus' after testing positive for Covid-19

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/health/coronavirus/psychotherapist-who-has-received-both-vaccinations-says-she-feels-like-shes-been-hit-by-a-bus-after-testing-positive-for-covid-19-3304934

"I've no idea where I caught it from," she said.

"I had my second vaccination on Wednesday and thought at first it might be side effects from that. But since then I've tested positive."

Or maybe you are just another gaslighting commie fake cunt?

Yes. It’s side effects from that. First thought was right. I’m hearing this more and more. They just can’t put 2 and 2 together but instead sit retracing their steps of what they’ve done ‘wrong’.  

well the jab was what they did wrong but they won’t consider it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

General confusion: who is John Frewen, and what is his role in Australia’s vaccine rollout?

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/11/general-confusion-who-is-john-frewen-and-what-is-his-role-in-australias-vaccine-rollout

He has beady eyes and looks like a creepy pedo, so I guess he’s perfect as General Covid Jabber

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Text book psychotheRAPISTS would say we are black and white thinkers which always makes me laugh. 

Thinking in terms of good and bad and angels and demons is “distorted thinking”. 

Straight from the demons book. 

• Like 1

FDA issues warning that Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine can cause rare neurological disorder after 100 cases detected

12 Jul, 2021 23:08 / Updated 4 hours ago
The US Food and Drug Administration has warned that Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose Covid-19 vaccine can cause Guillain-Barre syndrome, a rare auto-immune disorder that attacks the nerves and can result in paralysis.

Guillain-Barre has been detected in about 100 people who had recently received Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 jabs, and the FDA said on Monday that 95 of those cases required hospitalization. One vaccine recipient died from the disorder, the agency said, without providing details.

https://www.rt.com/usa/529037-fda-warns-jj-vaccine-risk/

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

Covid propaganda sinks to a new low:

Somebody panicked and hit the fear button 🤣

I wanna see a question on this in the Census…. how did these ads make you feel about the terrible covid pandemic? I’ll be marking:

D. Had no effect on me 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Text book psychotheRAPISTS would say we are black and white thinkers which always makes me laugh. 

Thinking in terms of good and bad and angels and demons is “distorted thinking”. 

Straight from the demons book. 

Don't forget the management speak

Blue sky thinking

Thinking outside the box

And numerous others you could fill a book with,anything,it seems,to confuse and direct you away from the basic premise of good v evil

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I bet she bought that top especially for getting the vax😂 Shopping for the perfect outfit to get vaxxed in surely must be a thing with these dip shits😀

• Haha 1

Just now, Bullion said:

I bet she bought that top especially for getting the vax😂 Shopping for the perfect outfit to get vaxxed in surely must be a thing with these dip shits😀

I smell an opportunity for a colour co-ordinated line of shrouds to go with their masks (shame they haven't got round to colour matching the jabs and the boxes they come in.....yet) and don't forget ''theres no pockets in a shroud'' !

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Don't forget the management speak

Blue sky thinking

Thinking outside the box

And numerous others you could fill a book with,anything,it seems,to confuse and direct you away from the basic premise of good v evil

I looked into it with my eyes wide open.  Therapy is there to change your thinking and to close your eyes again. 

Imagine sticking a needle in your eye and it hurts. The therapist will tell you ways to stop you thinking the needle hurts. Not ways to pull the needle out to stop it hurting. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Just announced here in NSW Australia ,mandatory testing for workers leaving the area for their job  . Things are going crazy here in the last few days ,still so many paralysed by fear that they cant see whats happening .

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/new-covid-19-testing-requirements-for-sydney-workers-20210713-p5896g.html

covid test virus2.PNG

We didn’t have that in Melbourne because most people couldn’t work…. we were under a ‘real’ lockdown, not the Gladys pseudo lockdown 😀, otherwise known as ‘the Claytons lockdown’…. the lockdown you have when you’re not really having a lockdown 😂

33 minutes ago, Bullion said:

She’s a dirty bird, that one. There’s footage somewhere of her putting her mask on the ground and putting it back on her face when her turn to speak was over 😷🗑

You're welcome😋

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Bullion said:

We didn’t have that in Melbourne because most people couldn’t work…. we were under a ‘real’ lockdown, not the Gladys pseudo lockdown 😀, otherwise known as ‘the Claytons lockdown’…. the lockdown you have when you’re not really having a lockdown 😂

stills feels like a lockdown to me 😞

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

gdfgerghergh.jpg.406bfdd131b767c3a42742ca91a48b84.jpg

fddgddfg.png.03df8b325184436ddaa6363f49502f29.png

Well I guess I shall just become more nationalistic then.

In all seriousness, I hope everyone enjoys their Great Reset, because most people are afraid to be nationalists. Enjoy.

I would love to see us break down their centralised control structure by becoming localists.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1