Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

Covid propaganda sinks to a new low:

 

 

Somebody panicked and hit the fear button 🤣

I wanna see a question on this in the Census…. how did these ads make you feel about the terrible covid pandemic? I’ll be marking:

 

D. Had no effect on me 😂

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Liberty said:

Text book psychotheRAPISTS would say we are black and white thinkers which always makes me laugh. 
 

Thinking in terms of good and bad and angels and demons is “distorted thinking”. 
 

Straight from the demons book. 

Don't forget the management speak

Blue sky thinking

Thinking outside the box

And numerous others you could fill a book with,anything,it seems,to confuse and direct you away from the basic premise of good v evil

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bullion said:

I bet she bought that top especially for getting the vax😂 Shopping for the perfect outfit to get vaxxed in surely must be a thing with these dip shits😀

I smell an opportunity for a colour co-ordinated line of shrouds to go with their masks (shame they haven't got round to colour matching the jabs and the boxes they come in.....yet) and don't forget ''theres no pockets in a shroud'' !

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Don't forget the management speak

Blue sky thinking

Thinking outside the box

And numerous others you could fill a book with,anything,it seems,to confuse and direct you away from the basic premise of good v evil

I looked into it with my eyes wide open.  Therapy is there to change your thinking and to close your eyes again. 
 

Imagine sticking a needle in your eye and it hurts. The therapist will tell you ways to stop you thinking the needle hurts. Not ways to pull the needle out to stop it hurting. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

Just announced here in NSW Australia ,mandatory testing for workers leaving the area for their job  . Things are going crazy here in the last few days ,still so many paralysed by fear that they cant see whats happening .

 

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/new-covid-19-testing-requirements-for-sydney-workers-20210713-p5896g.html

covid test virus2.PNG

We didn’t have that in Melbourne because most people couldn’t work…. we were under a ‘real’ lockdown, not the Gladys pseudo lockdown 😀, otherwise known as ‘the Claytons lockdown’…. the lockdown you have when you’re not really having a lockdown 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Bullion said:

We didn’t have that in Melbourne because most people couldn’t work…. we were under a ‘real’ lockdown, not the Gladys pseudo lockdown 😀, otherwise known as ‘the Claytons lockdown’…. the lockdown you have when you’re not really having a lockdown 😂

stills feels like a lockdown to me 😞

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

gdfgerghergh.jpg.406bfdd131b767c3a42742ca91a48b84.jpg

 

fddgddfg.png.03df8b325184436ddaa6363f49502f29.png

 

Well I guess I shall just become more nationalistic then.

 

In all seriousness, I hope everyone enjoys their Great Reset, because most people are afraid to be nationalists. Enjoy.

 

I would love to see us break down their centralised control structure by becoming localists.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

It is not a petition but an email template for people to send to their MPs to ask them to vote against mandatory vaccinations in care homes.

 

In no way do I think it is the only way to oppose this tyranny, and nowhere in my post did I say that and that this should be the only form of action we can take instead of other things. But it is one of many forms of action we can take - pestering our MPs - in combination with other actions. If enough people did that then perhaps some MPs would listen.

 

Of course we should also undertake individual non-compliance too but I do not see any harm in individuals also emailing their MP. With a template letter, it literally only takes a couple of minutes so is hardly a hardship and a waste of people's time. I know that my MP has been pestered, and he voted against the latest extension of restrictions much to my shock. Perhaps he was persuaded by some of our points. Even if it seems futile, what possible harm could it do whereas it could possibly make a difference.

 

You are relatively new to the forum so perhaps you don't realise that I have been taking may other actions too, around my full-time work, including being involved in forming local networks, attending my stand in the park and other meetings, going to demonstrations from the very beginning, joining the White Rose, buying a printer and producing stickers for myself and others, writing to my MP, researching endlessly and sharing that information both here and elsewhere, talking to people, responding to government consultations and writing an article. Not once have I complied with any of the measures on an individual level - I have never worn a mask or been tested, I will never be injected, I don't socially distance, I don't have track and trace and never will, I boycott the likes of Amazon and other corporations, I don't watch TV and don't pay for a TV licence. I have stood my ground and I am prepared to lose my job when the time comes at which point I hope to have a good local network of people around me which I can assure you is growing.

 

Of course, as long as its growing thats a good sign.

 

But still not the way anymore...

 

But you need to realise the fact that email/petitions is the same thing in the end it will be reaching a "Labyrinth inbox/letterbox"

To get their attention you would need to kidnap them and tied them on a chair and then work your magic into making them Not vote for it.....

Either way it would not make a difference either as the script they ALL read are coming from one single source that is focussed on one direction only....

and the end result has to be what they want, even if the "MP" considers the letter or email and try go ahead with it, they will end up crossed in the "Elite's" black list.....

To get away from this Tyranny you need to NOT use the tools they use, because these ways of "proceedings" or community's way for their voices to be heard are all made with their own rules in order to keep people locked in the system. Do you know what i mean?

The tools used: "modern day paperwork....legislation.....petition....email....ticking boxes....waiting in line to be heard.......its the same thing as if you are trying to defend yourself with the same tools they use to attack you....

 

To get some sort of result out of this is to simply not cooperate! Saying no. But has to be a lot of people doing it.

 

Again....

- Did you receive any letter asking your opinion about if you agreed on the implementation of full-on lockdowns?

- Did you receive any questionnaire from your MP asking if your opinion about shutting down businesses and destroying people's long life hard work in a "press of a button"?

Did you get to be asked your opinion on questions you might have had about the reality of the alleged "virus" that has not even been proven to exist in the way they All claim?

Did you get to choose either to wear a "face-silencing-mask" or not by being given an option to choose from?

 

- Have you yet thought about how did they shut down the whole world to start this World Stage Theater act since January 2020?

 

- Have you asked yourself why this is all happening?

- Have you asked yourself how they managed to get away with all of it?

 

Because most people play their defence by using the tools given to them by the "Elites" that has been made carefully in a away that You, Me and any others will never win!

 

"The way out of a prison is Not by using the main entrance as the escape plan, is to find the exit that no one uses as an entrance."

 

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Sorry, this can't be real.

they did a pretty good job at "staging" the little doggie doing the kicky thing they always do after their business... and was a good replica of the nugget put in the bin and suspicious look before returning the mask to the face... 10/10😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

they did a pretty good job at "staging" the little doggie doing the kicky thing they always do after their business... and was a good replica of the nugget put in the bin and suspicious look before returning the mask to the face... 10/10😂

 

Pass the sick bag.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Of course, as long as its growing thats a good sign.

 

But still not the way anymore...

 

But you need to realise the fact that email/petitions is the same thing in the end it will be reaching a "Labyrinth inbox/letterbox"

To get their attention you would need to kidnap them and tied them on a chair and then work your magic into making them Not vote for it.....

Either way it would not make a difference either as the script they ALL read are coming from one single source that is focussed on one direction only....

and the end result has to be what they want, even if the "MP" considers the letter or email and try go ahead with it, they will end up crossed in the "Elite's" black list.....

To get away from this Tyranny you need to NOT use the tools they use, because these ways of "proceedings" or community's way for their voices to be heard are all made with their own rules in order to keep people locked in the system. Do you know what i mean?

The tools used: "modern day paperwork....legislation.....petition....email....ticking boxes....waiting in line to be heard.......its the same thing as if you are trying to defend yourself with the same tools they use to attack you....

 

To get some sort of result out of this is to simply not cooperate! Saying no. But has to be a lot of people doing it.

 

Again....

- Did you receive any letter asking your opinion about if you agreed on the implementation of full-on lockdowns?

- Did you receive any questionnaire from your MP asking if your opinion about shutting down businesses and destroying people's long life hard work in a "press of a button"?

Did you get to be asked your opinion on questions you might have had about the reality of the alleged "virus" that has not even been proven to exist in the way they All claim?

Did you get to chose either to wear a "face-silencing-mask" or not by being given an option to chose from?

 

- Have you yet thought about how did they shut down the whole world to start this World Stage Theater act since January 2020?

 

- Have you asked yourself why this is all happening?

- Have you asked yourself how they managed to get away with all of it?

 

Because most people play their defence by using the tools given to them by the "Elites" that had been made carefully in a away that You, Me and any others will never win!

 

"The way out of a prison is Not by using the main entrance as the escape plan, is to find the exit that no one uses as an entrance."

 

I too have a passionate hatred of online petitions,especially the green topped gov uk ones,click on the tiny link at the bottom of any petition page marked 'data' notice how your online signing is organised into first country then by mp,then think of the ways your innocent signature has been logged,how that information is being used and who it is being sold to,change will not come by proxy no matter how good anyone feels after signing one

 

If you are in favour of signing them for whatever reason i would love you to outline just exactly how much change they have have caused to come about (pre covid don't count either)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

gdfgerghergh.jpg.406bfdd131b767c3a42742ca91a48b84.jpg

 

fddgddfg.png.03df8b325184436ddaa6363f49502f29.png

 

Well I guess I shall just become more nationalistic then.

 

In all seriousness, I hope everyone enjoys their Great Reset, because most people are afraid to be nationalists. Enjoy.

 

Jews have always been known for their anti-nationalist tendencies as they were for much of history a group of nationless people who have no morals like Christians. Kings used to keep jews in their country because they could loan money from them as due to jews not having any morals they could charge interest while it was against the religion of Christians and Catholics to charge interest. Cromwell for example invited the jews back in to UK and the first thing he did was loan money from their banks. So that being said, it is no surprise that today the jews as a group control the banking and media and have control over the governments of the west through owning the banks and the media and are the primary group that is against white people in white countries being a majority and having a unique national culture. What the jews seek to do is destroy the white majority countries and their cultures and create a global mono culture which has been labelled the globohomo. This is realy what the great reset is about, destroying any local economy and nationalist culture which they have labelled as "populism". In Tony Blair's wrote a short book on "defeating populism". This is all connected and jews are at the heart of this global agenda.

 

They call it multiculturalism or diversity when realy it is the opposite but realy it is a global mono culture, every where you go, the same culture, nothing unique. Real multiculturalism or diversity is nationalism and all unique cultures that we had/have in the world. 

 

https://www.verdict.co.uk/tony-blair-technology-populism/

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Globohomo

https://www.unz.com/article/secure-tolerance-the-jewish-plan-to-permanently-silence-the-west/

https://institute.global/sites/default/files/articles/Populists-in-Power-Around-the-World-.pdf

Edited by SimonTV
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I too have a passionate hatred of online petitions,especially the green topped gov uk ones,click on the tiny link at the bottom of any petition page marked 'data' notice how your online signing is organised into first country then by mp,then think of the ways your innocent signature has been logged,how that information is being used and who it is being sold to,change will not come by proxy no matter how good anyone feels after signing one

 

If you are in favour of signing them for whatever reason i would love you to outline just exactly how much change they have have caused to come about (pre covid don't count either)

 

Petitions related to: Public to Gov.......will never work, unless its a minor issue that they may pretend people get what they want.....''Just like the old days of giving a kid a little box of sweets so they can behave....''

 

Petitions usually becomes a figure of people's imagination....into believing they can make their voices be heard......

If petitions had the expected ''heavy weight'', then none of this would be happening in the first place because most of the genuine petitions against most Laws/Rules have been all bypassed by the heads controlling the GOV with a smilley face as a stamp.....

 

 

Edited by Simple Actions
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They call it multiculturalism or diversity when realy it is the opposite but realy it is a global mono culture, every where you go, the same culture, nothing unique. Real multiculturalism or diversity is nationalism and all unique cultures that we had/have in the world.

 

Agreed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...