Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

The problem is they ask to isolate everyone around this idiot who'd been tested.

But the peer pressure from those they forced to suffer financially might help and also persuade others not to get tested

14 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

This is how out of control things are already.....

Spot the difference:

image.jpeg.c290ae2b92f385300aa602114cb29b4a.jpeg

Maybe you need your own washing machine as well and need to plumb it in at each house ?

Is it a misprint or is it a company suddenly 'diversifying' because a lucrative contract (for something they have no experience in) has suddenly andf mysteriously been awarded ?

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Maybe you need your own washing machine as well and need to plumb it in at each house ?

Is it a misprint or is it a company suddenly 'diversifying' because a lucrative contract (for something they have no experience in) has suddenly andf mysteriously been awarded ?

hahaha.....yeah misprint for sure but its not the only one lol..

4 hours ago, ar55 said:

It’s truly bizarre.

They are genuinely terrified of Covid, yet have no appetite to research it.

I witnessed a woman go berserk at a shop having no hand gel available. A 30 second Google search would inform her that it cannot be transmitted by touch.

I know, this is just pure laziness, fools err through lack of knowledge.

3 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Wenn the vaccinated start dropping like flies !!!  i have reserved sympathy for the my family and friends who had the jab but these ! no tears from me! Feel more sorry for the snail i accidentally  trod on yesterday.

Don't you just hate it when this happens (the snail I mean) ?

2 hours ago, Tunique said:

We need more celebs against the covid agenda. I know the Oasis Brothers is againast, Pitbull, James Hetfield, Van Morrison and maybe Ronaldo 

Also Eric Clapton, Right Said Fred, Patsy Palmer, Novak Djokovic.

Edited by greatdayforfreedom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Given To Fly said:

the Mark of the Beast is heading their way. all we can do is try to save as many people as possible.

Don't mince words,tell it to them straight, hell or heaven.

3 hours ago, Tunique said:

We need more celebs against the covid agenda. I know the Oasis Brothers is againast, Pitbull, James Hetfield, Van Morrison and maybe Ronaldo 

The silence from the majority shows that most are against it, in my opinion.

There’d be no reason not to publicly come out in support of it, as it’d immediately earn them woke points.

It’s also interesting no major football team has come out with a player vaccination campaign. I doubt they want to risk multi-million assets in this trial.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

Bravo.  Uplifting and positive. 🙂

"When a few Irish artists and musicians in Ireland heard the song in French, they decided to have the song translated into English so that the English speaking world could also hear and share this powerful statement."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

What a tosser.

I know. After his train mask story you'd have think he'd seen the PCR scam and then the death age Vs covid death age etc etc

But no, Parker is gone, gone, gone

Can't sit in the garden in peace interrogation number  three now, I am trying to put a booklet together to give them as a last resort, non of them accept it's an experimental "vaccine", . They knock my door for photocopies, fill in forms and write letters for them a but I am not invited to tomorrows birthday party. Yes I am lonely, but I have had enough now. Have joined my local Stand In The Park to try and keep sane. Any ideas for my booklet, must be simple, for simple minds,  Thank You.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Yeah nonstop saving rainworms from pavements

Yeah I do this as well, what I do hate is when I have to drive over slugs, if I can I'll try to avoid them! Most people think I'm stupid but I'm not, I'm just a softy when it comes to anything alive. Cant bear the thought of this bug factory even less the thought of eating them.

• Like 2