Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

I fed my beautiful geckos with them... It was the only thing that gave me shivers about these cute creatures ;)

Leopard Gecko Care Sheet | BHB Reptiles

Yes, my grandson feeds them to his gecko. His gecko is cuter than that one ;-)

46 minutes ago, Niknik said:

Now that the circus ended against England,let us hope the fans turn their fury on the gubmint when they backtrack shortly on freedom and go into a stringent permanent state of house arrest and unjabbed discrimination,or perhaps real life isn't as important as a kiddie's game.

Feels kind of symbolic, all the hype and hysteria and then it turns out to be a dismal failure. Perhaps it will mirror Johnson's freedom day. 

The whole Euro 2020 (even the year is out of sync) event has been an absurd sideshow and I think it has worked well to distract the masses with fake patriotism. It's debatable whether England exists as a country anymore, just feels like a surreal penal colony run by lunatics.

Inevitable now that England reaching the final will be used to bolster the covid narrative and the proles fell for it hook line and sinker.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

Hopefully this lights the blue touch paper on the civil unrest that should have been brewing for the last 15 months.

I also feel losing a game of footie might change a few minds. Had England won the normies would have been ‘jab for victory’. Losing might make them a bit more resentful of it all. They’ll feel like someone has pissed on their fireworks. Lockdown doesn’t look as appealing when you lose on penalties.

Just read on the BBC website that hundreds of fans fought their way in to Wembley stadium. Apparently they overpowered police and security at the disabled entrance. I guarantee you that they will use this as a reason for another casedemic. Dirty unmasked antivaxxers contaminating the double jabbed heroes. 

4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Prepare yourself for this...

COVID-19 vaccination campaign materials

https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/campaign

Welcome to the Aussie Circus.

What a waste of taxpayer money, I know I didn’t have a say about using money on this crap 💩. I’ve noticed they’re getting Nick Coatsworth to spruik the convid now. 
The hair on this guy

0C19CF5D-8E2E-406A-B2C9-E7742BA587C5.jpeg.999ede39002b91e06fce291e88aa6d50.jpeg

• Haha 2

EXCLUSIVE: Can long Covid be cured by a monthly dose of the vaccine? A major British trial is about to find out - after many sufferers said they'd recovered following their jab

By Ethan Ennals For The Mail On Sunday22:00 BST 10 Jul 2021 , updated 22:04 BST 10 Jul 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9775925/Can-long-Covid-cured-monthly-dose-vaccine.html

• Haha 1