Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

God preserve us from these fucking morons! 

It won't be long before they ramp up the campaign to jab domestic pets. I hope normal vets have more backbone than the murderous traitors that are our GP's.

And it will probably cost the earth £££££££. No way will I have mine jabbered.......

3 hours ago, Saved said:

She has those crazy eyes

Teeth like a piranha to boot. These bastards are all physically ugly, as if a prerequisite.

They are as ugly on the inside as the outside.........

2 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Wild camping illegal ? pulling up in your motorhome for an overnight stay illegal ? they are pre empting people setting up ''unauthorised'' communities

It's almost as if they know whats going to happen !!

Yep, I've noticed this they are always 3 jumps ahead of us. Chess any one ?♟️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pirate said:

There is no way back, only forward into the unknown now, I believe we are just about to enter a period spoken of in the Bible "The Great Tribulation".

👍 We are, get ready & be well prepared.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Lol

image.png.1d001e62b0d248bb2d325c1190f80b83.png

expect the numbers to be removed shortly

Was just reading the comments on YT, a Dutch user mentioned the 666 in Heineken logo and inverted pentagram (and many other Dutch are saying they will be boycotting Heineken in the comments which is good to see)-

y4xciwy5ly801.jpg.07a9643c0d6dae031020c125fc8ad86d.jpg

Edited by BossCrow
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

More  bullshit from the mainstream media: 

A 90-year-old woman has died from the fictional disease of Covid-19 and has set a world record as she was found to be infected with 5 variants all at same time,

The unvaccinated woman, who lived alone and received at-home nursing care, her condition deteriorated rapidly and she died five days later after being placed on a ventilator.

The hospital said it was the simultaneous infections that  played a role in the surprisingly fast deterioration of the patient not the ventilator and called for an increase in the use of fast PCR testing to detect more variant mutations.

"This study does highlight the need for more studies to determine whether infection with multiple variants of concern affects the clinical course of Covid-19 and whether this in any way compromises the efficacy of vaccination,"

The BBC said it was uncertain if the fictional 90 year old woman died from the double variant, the blue one and the red one, so why is it a fucking news story? Apparently you can get the Alpha, Beta, Delta, Epsilon and Omega variants all at the same time, it doesn't make the non-symptoms worse and you won't die from it, but the vaccines which don't offer immunity anyway, may be be resistant to these multiple variants. Who's writing this shit? Oh wait... it's me!

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Lol

image.png.1d001e62b0d248bb2d325c1190f80b83.png

expect the numbers to be removed shortly

So after I did a bit of reading it turns out that the logo with that red star was turned into a transparent star after ww2, as to not be associated with Satanic communism. 

So that means that at some point after that, they decided to add it back again. 

6 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Presstitutes 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Love it!

There is no such a thing in America as an independent press, unless it is out in country towns. You are all slaves. You know it, and I know it. There is not one of you who dares to express an honest opinion. If you expressed it, you would know beforehand that it would never appear in print. I am paid $150 for keeping honest opinions out of the paper I am connected with. Others of you are paid similar salaries for doing similar things. If I should allow honest opinions to be printed in one issue of my paper, I would be like Othello before twenty-four hours: my occupation would be gone. The man who would be so foolish as to write honest opinions would be out on the street hunting for another job. The business of a New York journalist is to distort the truth, to lie outright, to pervert, to villify, to fawn at the feet of Mammon, and to sell his country and his race for his daily bread, or for what is about the same — his salary. You know this, and I know it; and what foolery to be toasting an "Independent Press"! We are the tools and vassals of rich men behind the scenes. We are jumping-jacks. They pull the string and we dance. Our time, our talents, our lives, our possibilities, are all the property of other men. We are intellectual prostitutes.  - John Swinton 1880

• Like 3

On 7/7/2021 at 6:24 PM, Simple Actions said:

The role is working EVERY SUNDAY, you will be supporting the Governments efforts in delivering Test Kits into the community. Candidates who successfully start this assignment will work one day a week.

About the role

This is a varied role, you will be driving and delivering Test Kits, working indoors preparing and delivering Test Kits to homes and businesses within a set area, working to deliver outstanding levels of service expected by our customers.

So how are they going to deliver to businesses on a Sunday? Most are shut.