Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I don't know, but my guess as to why they want to remove classical livestock as the source of our food nourishment is because it is very easy to raise them on a roof top or garden, which could lead to some form of independence, but who can raise enough mealworms to feed anyone? And who would want that as their staple food anyway? Just a thought

 

The first UK commercial bug factory is operating already and i think the move from traditional livestock is more sinister in its approach,it does away with millions of farming jobs,it gives 'them' millions of acres for their rewilding plans (even the spineless albino jellyfish has mentioned the rewilding of sections of the UK recently) and it enables them to totally control the 'food ration' which will come with time,even growing of vegetables will become if not illegal will be controlled with laws

 

The slaves of the future will be fed only enough to maintain their ability to work

 

Useless eaters will starve or be removed via 'pharmaceutical means'

 

All for the common good of course

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think I'm reaching breaking point I can't take this anymore.

 

No end in sight

 

I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Just seems this crazy satanic narrative is unstoppable and is attacking us on all levels.

 

Now trying to normalise nonces

 

Enough is is enough we need to make a stand soon 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

 

The first UK commercial bug factory is operating already and i think the move from traditional livestock is more sinister in its approach,it does away with millions of farming jobs,it gives 'them' millions of acres for their rewilding plans (even the spineless albino jellyfish has mentioned the rewilding of sections of the UK recently) and it enables them to totally control the 'food ration' which will come with time,even growing of vegetables will become if not illegal will be controlled with laws

 

The slaves of the future will be fed only enough to maintain their ability to work

 

Useless eaters will starve or be removed via 'pharmaceutical means'

 

All for the common good of course

Yes of course! 

 

Makes sense. Take away lands in their communist satanic agenda, and all they want remaining on our menus is carrots for their donkeys, attached to sticks, which is the system they're trying to establish, like the 2020 060606 redemtion mechanism. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Weedo said:

With all the nano tech they can now produce delicacies such as roach caviar. A la carte 

 

In that case, it's time to learn the way of those monks who supposedly lived on fresh air for years. 

 

As if the likes of fat Bojo will be dining on anything but fillet mignon & lobster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Think I'm reaching breaking point I can't take this anymore.

 

No end in sight

 

I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Just seems this crazy satanic narrative is unstoppable and is attacking us on all levels.

 

Now trying to normalise nonces

 

Enough is is enough we need to make a stand soon 

July the 19th central London,stand all you want

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

In that case, it's time to learn the way of those monks who supposedly lived on fresh air for years. 

 

As if the likes of fat Bojo will be dining on anything but fillet mignon & lobster. 

Yup, totally agree. Time to start fasting vulantarily before it might be imposed on us, and learn how to deal and operate with feelings such as hunger and thirst. 

 

Of course learning the art of assimilating energy from our environment consciously is a plus in this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I don't know, but my guess as to why they want to remove classical livestock as the source of our food nourishment is because it is very easy to raise them on a roof top or garden, which could lead to some form of independence, but who can raise enough mealworms to feed anyone? And who would want that as their staple food anyway? Just a thought


the Covidiots are like Cypher in the Matrix

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Mindspace is 11 years old now,its been highly refined in the years since it was first published

 

https://www.bi.team/publications/mindspace/

 

Yea - I meant I personally have not seen this particular video re: mindspace. UK column covered it around 15 months ago.

For the benefit of others who have not been made aware of it.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This bunch of puppets don't think boris has gone far enough and it all looks green and pleasant until you read more and realise it's what they don't say that's important,i.e the legal changes required which will effect landowners and residents on the lands in question,obviously they cant come out direct with the fact this is the highland clearances mk2 for a large proportion of the UK so they will do it slowly at first then get giddy with success and power and ramp it up

 

https://www.rewildingbritain.org.uk/blog/why-protected-areas-are-not-magic-wands

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cards on the table, short of slaughtering those at the very top who are controlling this, what can be done? 

 

And how would anyone get to those people, who are likely better protected than we can even begin to imagine?

 

And if by some miracle, anyone accomplished that, how about all the lower echelons who have now got the taste for power? They control military and weaponry. Most our number are hobbled by fear & disbelief.

 

The slight irritation of people voicing their dissent in the street is now to be made illegal.

 

We can pray, and I think that's about all we can do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

Think I'm reaching breaking point I can't take this anymore.

 

No end in sight

 

I can't see light at the end of the tunnel.

 

Just seems this crazy satanic narrative is unstoppable and is attacking us on all levels.

 

Now trying to normalise nonces

 

Enough is is enough we need to make a stand soon 

 

Humanity is splitting in two directions, there's no point trying to hold them together at this point.
 

We have to start forming our new self sustainable communities of likeminded folks.

I'm kind of looking at it like its a new adventure.


My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?sh=3fcdee521735

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Cards on the table, short of slaughtering those at the very top who are controlling this, what can be done? 

 

And how would anyone get to those people, who are likely better protected than we can even begin to imagine?

 

And if by some miracle, anyone accomplished that, how about all the lower echelons who have now got the taste for power? They control military and weaponry. Most our number are hobbled by fear & disbelief.

 

The slight irritation of people voicing their dissent in the street is now to be made illegal.

 

We can pray, and I think that's about all we can do.

That's all it will take. Then when people realise the power and efficiency of it, the world will be ready for peace. But first those bastards at the top will reveal themselves to the masses, who will of course worship them. They already do, but not directly yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

This bunch of puppets don't think boris has gone far enough and it all looks green and pleasant until you read more and realise it's what they don't say that's important,i.e the legal changes required which will effect landowners and residents on the lands in question,obviously they cant come out direct with the fact this is the highland clearances mk2 for a large proportion of the UK so they will do it slowly at first then get giddy with success and power and ramp it up

 

https://www.rewildingbritain.org.uk/blog/why-protected-areas-are-not-magic-wands

“Rewilding Britain” lmao wtf? About 92% of the country isn’t even built on. Not heard of the clearances before, will have a look. I’ve thought for a long time though they want people out of rural areas & into the city.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Roscommon said:

 

Humanity is splitting in two directions, there's no point trying to hold them together at this point.
 

We have to start forming our new self sustainable communities of likeminded folks.

I'm kind of looking at it like its a new adventure.


My biggest concern is all the people who do not live in our city. Those we lost on the way. Those who decided that it became too much, all this technology. Those who felt obsolete and useless when robots and AI took over big parts of our jobs. Those who got upset with the political system and turned against it. They live different kind of lives outside of the city. Some have formed little self-supplying communities. Others just stayed in the empty and abandoned houses in small 19th century villages.


https://www.forbes.com/sites/worldeconomicforum/2016/11/10/shopping-i-cant-really-remember-what-that-is-or-how-differently-well-live-in-2030/?sh=3fcdee521735

I love the author of the articles little nod to the complete control aspect of this Utopian future using fear

 

''Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.''

 

And as for self sustaining communities i don't share the authors sadness ,as i also don't share their belief in them happening,the police and crime bill is one of the first steps (there will be more,sure as eggs is eggs) to stop that happening.Wild camping illegal ? pulling up in your motorhome for an overnight stay illegal ? they are pre empting people setting up ''unauthorised'' communities

 

It's almost as if they know whats going to happen !!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nats and dogs said:

Here's proof that the poison jab is a bioweapon that will target certain cells, it was created long before there was any hyped up 'outbreak', it even has a patent.

 

THERE IS NO VARIANT...NOT NOVEL... NO PANDEMIC
Dr David Martin with Reiner Fuellmich

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7lfuIhrGdBI1/

 

 

THIS!!!  I came to post it if nobody else had. I've shown my 25 year old daughter (first jab received) and said that if this doesn't persuade her, nothing will. I give up, truly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

I love the author of the articles little nod to the complete control aspect of this Utopian future using fear

 

''Once in a while I get annoyed about the fact that I have no real privacy. Nowhere I can go and not be registered. I know that, somewhere, everything I do, think and dream of is recorded. I just hope that nobody will use it against me.''

 

And as for self sustaining communities i don't share the authors sadness ,as i also don't share their belief in them happening,the police and crime bill is one of the first steps (there will be more,sure as eggs is eggs) to stop that happening.Wild camping illegal ? pulling up in your motorhome for an overnight stay illegal ? they are pre empting people setting up ''unauthorised'' communities

 

It's almost as if they know whats going to happen !!

 

These communities sort of exist, when you consider the traveling community.

I'm in Ireland, so we don't have a large police/army less than 20k combined (I think) and I know for a fact there are people with land and farming knowhow of a similar mindset to myself.

 

These splits are going to happen IMO. But it just depends on what country you live in and how tyranical the Government is as to if these communities will be allowed to flourish and develop.


Moving country may well me the only option for some.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...