Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned "things are going to get worse" as the state recorded 50 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday — the highest daily number of the current outbreak.

Key points:

  • Ms Berejiklian pleaded with the public to be honest with contact tracers
  • She said most of today's new cases were friends or family of existing cases
  • There are 16 people in intensive care, including a teenager.

The number of coronavirus patients in hospital grew to 47, including a 16-year-old who is in intensive care

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-10/nsw-covid-latest-state-records-50-new-cases/100283192?

 

Gladys Berejiklian warns of ‘prolonged lockdown’ after NSW records 50 new Covid cases

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/10/gladys-berejiklian-warns-of-prolonged-lockdown-after-nsw-records-50-new-covid-cases?

 

16 yo in intensive care!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Receipts pleas

 

50 covid cases or covid vaccine cases ? (rhetorical question)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They've barely double jabbed 500,000, apparently, yet they're already looking for the booster! 

 

Covid-19: Medsafe seeking information from Pfizer about possible third dose

 

 

New Zealand's medicines safety agency is seeking information from drug company Pfizer after it declared its intent to seek the OK for a third dose of its Covid-19 vaccine overseas.

On Friday, international media outlets reported the pharmaceutical firm is set to seek emergency authorisation for a third dose of its Covid-19 vaccine in the United States, for better protection against emerging variants.

Medsafe group manager Chris James told Stuff any change to vaccine dosing or frequency of dosing would require data to be submitted to regulators to vary the provisional approval.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300353521/covid19-medsafe-seeking-information-from-pfizer-about-possible-third-dose

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For those who haven't seen the latest Dr Sam Bailey video, in it she interviews a remarkable woman called Mary Jane Newman who underwent 22 days of quarantine in New Zealand. Mary shares her experience of solitary confinement, including lack of access to any outdoor exercise, because she refused to consent to PCR testing. She stuck by her conviction and remained stoical, calm and in control of herself, despite the appalling treatment she received, until she was eventually released.

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Kala Namak said:

 

I just checked on the wayback machine myself and the before and after April 2020 dates do not match what I found. Looks like the dodgy definition "remix" happened sometime between the 18th and 26th January 2021...


image.png.8d569de77a10ce7e164e895817f9b7e1.png
image.png.5dd658a47d492b9bff49f61238370de7.png


...followed by another 12 inch extended mutant variant remix released on 1st June 2021...

remix.png.3633dddc3a33fae7611e36bedf75ca08.png

Prior to this year, the definition appears to have been pretty consistent since the 2006...
"a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease"

 

If you control the language, you control the argument
If you control the argument, you control information
If you control information, you control history
If you control history, you control the past
He who controls the past controls the future.

– George Orwell 1984

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned "things are going to get worse" as the state recorded 50 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday — the highest daily number of the current outbreak.

Key points:

  • Ms Berejiklian pleaded with the public to be honest with contact tracers
  • She said most of today's new cases were friends or family of existing cases
  • There are 16 people in intensive care, including a teenager.

The number of coronavirus patients in hospital grew to 47, including a 16-year-old who is in intensive care

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-10/nsw-covid-latest-state-records-50-new-cases/100283192?

 

Gladys Berejiklian warns of ‘prolonged lockdown’ after NSW records 50 new Covid cases

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/10/gladys-berejiklian-warns-of-prolonged-lockdown-after-nsw-records-50-new-covid-cases?

 

16 yo in intensive care!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Receipts pleas

Gladys is always nervous at the pressers, you can see that she’s not comfortable with the diktats she’s delivering, whereas our dictator Dan is super into it because he’s a commie to the core. Lindsay Fox’s son should’ve finished the job when he pushed him down the stairs 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Following on from Ireland afaik, the UK Gov are again proposing banning the unvaccinated from pubs, clubs and restaurants. There is no stopping them because they have the backing of an unsane and complicit majority of the population,which gives them carte blanche to bring in these measures. People really do need to prepare as much as they possibly can mentally and practically for more medical apartheid laws.

 

Covid passports 'WILL be compulsory in pubs': Ministers 'plan to force bars, clubs and restaurants to demand proof of two jabs or negative test from autumn' to help tackle fourth wave of the virus

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9774653/Covid-passports-compulsory-pubs-clubs-restaurants-prevent-fourth-wave.html

 

From that article:

 

"The government hopes Covid passports will encourage vaccine-shy young people to get jabbed"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned "things are going to get worse" as the state recorded 50 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday — the highest daily number of the current outbreak.

Key points:

  • Ms Berejiklian pleaded with the public to be honest with contact tracers
  • She said most of today's new cases were friends or family of existing cases
  • There are 16 people in intensive care, including a teenager.

The number of coronavirus patients in hospital grew to 47, including a 16-year-old who is in intensive care

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-10/nsw-covid-latest-state-records-50-new-cases/100283192?

 

Gladys Berejiklian warns of ‘prolonged lockdown’ after NSW records 50 new Covid cases

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/10/gladys-berejiklian-warns-of-prolonged-lockdown-after-nsw-records-50-new-covid-cases?

 

16 yo in intensive care!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Receipts pleas

They're really ramping up their stories, aren't they. 

 

Here's the latest from this part of the world.. https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/covid-leaves-north-east-man-with-blood-clots-pneumonia-and-hepatitis/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Evening Express Daily Newsletter 2021-07-09&utm_term=EE - newsletter

 

"A north-east man who caught Covid without a vaccine for protection is urging people to get the jab, as the disease has left him with pneumonia, hepatitis and blood clots in his lungs." 

 

Load of pish posh. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Gladys is always nervous at the pressers, you can see that she’s not comfortable with the diktats she’s delivering, whereas our dictator Dan is super into it because he’s a commie to the core. Lindsay Fox’s son should’ve finished the job when he pushed him down the stairs 😉

He's a monster...

 

Do you know this website?

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/07/09/the-truth-about-daniel-andrews/

 

Anyway... I'm not a person of faith or anti-ab.... but get a low-down on Dic'D's voting record over the years on late term abortion/education etc etc...

 

@10min esp. around what kind of amendments he objected to re; late term abortions...like no to pain relieve for the late term baby, no medical care rendered to the late terms ab. babies who are born alive...2015,  310 late term 33 born alive and left to die in Vic hospitals..... now I don't know where the guy is reading those figures from, but Marxist's are inherently evil so it would not surprise me.. he voted against a ban on partial birth abortions..... fking sickening...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"everyone with the mark will live"

 

dv.jpg.b15eebbf4907f7b8b0dbf62565bcd81b.jpg

 

A warning to those that might consider giving in and becoming a slave to chosenites.

 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:29 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

We gain nothing by submitting. Nothing.

 

If we start to believe servitude to technocrats is life, then we have already died.

 

If we believe the length of chain they give us is freedom, then perhaps we deserve the slave collar.

 

If we are not willing to persist in this struggle, then we're already a casualty of this war.

 

This is what we have to get through to normies.

 

We have to keep trying to wake people up and just hope we reach critical mass.

 

Just don't waste your time with people that won't listen I guess. Some people only know how to follow, so they may come around if others wake up.

 

We can't give up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

they have been reframed to believe that our natural immunity is somehow flawed and that it MUST be supplemented by products from big pharma if it is to operate properly

 

meanwhile they don't want to discuss the importance of:

-good diet

-exercise

-fresh air and sunlight

-wide open spaces and being in nature

-quality sleep

-avoiding stress

-avoiding harmful environmental toxins like microwaves, wifi, 5G, smart phones,  cell towers, endocrine disrupting chemicals etc

 

they don't want to discuss these things because these things require PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY

 

what they want is someone else to fix their problem with a pill. They want a quick fix but the problem is that big pharma doesn't want to cure them with a pill. It wants lifelong customers with chronic health problems so that it can sell them pills until they die

I think I posted a while ago about my experience of lockdowns. Can’t remember. Luckily I live in a small village with lots of countryside, woods around. Lockdown has been great for me. Explored loads more of my surroundings, met some genuinely decent people and found out as a result of masking etc who the a holes are. 
surrounded by nature my children are happier. When walking with my lady and our dog we are completely at one with each other. Instantly forgetting about stresses in our life.

I used to stay at home a lot with my breathing problems until I realised I can sit on the beach or in the woods. Still hard to breathe but the immersion of nature heals the soul completely and gives me strength to be positive.

Sorry for the waffle, but ANYONE who is down in any way will benefit from nature, unless they’re completely insane or psychotic.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Explored loads more of my surroundings, met some genuinely decent people and found out as a result of masking etc who the a holes are.  surrounded by nature my children are happier. When walking with my lady and our dog we are completely at one with each other. Instantly forgetting about stresses in our life. I used to stay at home a lot with my breathing problems until I realised I can sit on the beach or in the woods. Still hard to breathe but the immersion of nature heals the soul completely and gives me strength to be positive. Sorry for the waffle, but ANYONE who is down in any way will benefit from nature, unless they’re completely insane or psychotic.

 

It's not waffle at all man it is going to the heart of the issue

 

the cabal seem to be left-brain dominants who elevate the machine over nature. They have a religious zeal to merge us with machines

 

Nature is our mother. We came from it, it sustains us and we return to it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

A warning to those that might consider giving in and becoming a slave to chosenites.

 

 

No matter what...........We have to endure to the end, other wise you will become owned by the evil side & when the earth gets reborn a new you will become the after birth that gets thrown away and burnt for eternity.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

No matter what...........We have to endure to the end, other wise you will become owned by the evil side & when the earth gets reborn a new you will become the after birth that gets thrown away and burnt for eternity.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

 

Even if there is no salvation, I still don't want to be these arseholes slave. That's not life, being a human cash cow with a weakened immune system that is reliant on the slavemaster for drugs to stay alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

He's a monster...

 

Do you know this website?

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/07/09/the-truth-about-daniel-andrews/

 

Anyway... I'm not a person of faith or anti-ab.... but get a low-down on Dic'D's voting record over the years on late term abortion/education etc etc...

 

@10min esp. around what kind of amendments he objected to re; late term abortions...like no to pain relieve for the late term baby, no medical care rendered to the late terms ab. babies who are born alive...2015,  310 late term 33 born alive and left to die in Vic hospitals..... now I don't know where the guy is reading those figures from, but Marxist's are inherently evil so it would not surprise me.. he voted against a ban on partial birth abortions..... fking sickening...

Yeah I know the site and all about Dan, I’m weary of saying stuff on public forums as I don’t think it’s wise to give any malevolent forces the inside running on what may be in the works. Just because it ‘looks like’ people are taking it, going along with it or not resisting does not mean nothing is going on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even if there is no salvation, I still don't want to be these arseholes slave. That's not life, being a human cash cow with a weakened immune system that is reliant on the slavemaster for drugs to stay alive.

 

if you look at the glee on the face of mark zuckerberg as he looks out on this sea of people whose faces he has covered with virtual reality googles which his company is working on because he knows that he is part of an occult agenda to enslave those people using machines and he can't believe that those people are just doing it to themselves willingly instead of tearing him limb from limb in self-defence....

 

We all need to ask ourself if we want their tech, which will always be sold to us as something good that will give us faster download times or restore movement to paralysed people or allow us greater connectivity or whatever but behind which will always have a darker motive of control? Because ultimately it is a question of whether or not we want to be the slave of people like this man

 

I have asked myself that question and something deep within my being has answered emphatically 'NO!'

 

3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if you look at the glee on the face of mark zuckerberg as he looks out on this sea of people whose faces he has covered with virtual reality googles which his company is working on because he knows that he is part of an occult agenda to enslave those people using machines and he can't believe that those people are just doing it to themselves willingly instead of tearing him limb from limb in self-defence....

 

We all need to ask ourself if we want their tech, which will always be sold to us as something good that will give us faster download times or restore movement to paralysed people or allow us greater connectivity or whatever but behind which will always have a darker motive of control? Because ultimately it is a question of whether or not we want to be the slave of people like this man

 

I have asked myself that question and something deep within my being has answered emphatically 'NO!'

 

3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906

 

Yep, no will to power among the masses. Most people just give in, or welcome this stuff with open arms without thinking about the big picture.

 

I think there will be a point of no return in future when many try to give up tech, when it dawns on the fools that they allowed themselves to be slaves, but it will be too late at that point.

 

That being said, it kind of already is when certain people likely have nukes aimed at all major population zones in case the cattle wake up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...