Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned "things are going to get worse" as the state recorded 50 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday — the highest daily number of the current outbreak.

Key points:

  • Ms Berejiklian pleaded with the public to be honest with contact tracers
  • She said most of today's new cases were friends or family of existing cases
  • There are 16 people in intensive care, including a teenager.

The number of coronavirus patients in hospital grew to 47, including a 16-year-old who is in intensive care

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-10/nsw-covid-latest-state-records-50-new-cases/100283192?

 

Gladys Berejiklian warns of ‘prolonged lockdown’ after NSW records 50 new Covid cases

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/10/gladys-berejiklian-warns-of-prolonged-lockdown-after-nsw-records-50-new-covid-cases?

 

16 yo in intensive care!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Receipts pleas

Gladys is always nervous at the pressers, you can see that she’s not comfortable with the diktats she’s delivering, whereas our dictator Dan is super into it because he’s a commie to the core. Lindsay Fox’s son should’ve finished the job when he pushed him down the stairs 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Following on from Ireland afaik, the UK Gov are again proposing banning the unvaccinated from pubs, clubs and restaurants. There is no stopping them because they have the backing of an unsane and complicit majority of the population,which gives them carte blanche to bring in these measures. People really do need to prepare as much as they possibly can mentally and practically for more medical apartheid laws.

 

Covid passports 'WILL be compulsory in pubs': Ministers 'plan to force bars, clubs and restaurants to demand proof of two jabs or negative test from autumn' to help tackle fourth wave of the virus

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9774653/Covid-passports-compulsory-pubs-clubs-restaurants-prevent-fourth-wave.html

 

From that article:

 

"The government hopes Covid passports will encourage vaccine-shy young people to get jabbed"

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian has warned "things are going to get worse" as the state recorded 50 new COVID-19 infections on Saturday — the highest daily number of the current outbreak.

Key points:

  • Ms Berejiklian pleaded with the public to be honest with contact tracers
  • She said most of today's new cases were friends or family of existing cases
  • There are 16 people in intensive care, including a teenager.

The number of coronavirus patients in hospital grew to 47, including a 16-year-old who is in intensive care

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-10/nsw-covid-latest-state-records-50-new-cases/100283192?

 

Gladys Berejiklian warns of ‘prolonged lockdown’ after NSW records 50 new Covid cases

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/10/gladys-berejiklian-warns-of-prolonged-lockdown-after-nsw-records-50-new-covid-cases?

 

16 yo in intensive care!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Receipts pleas

They're really ramping up their stories, aren't they. 

 

Here's the latest from this part of the world.. https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/lifestyle/covid-leaves-north-east-man-with-blood-clots-pneumonia-and-hepatitis/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Evening Express Daily Newsletter 2021-07-09&utm_term=EE - newsletter

 

"A north-east man who caught Covid without a vaccine for protection is urging people to get the jab, as the disease has left him with pneumonia, hepatitis and blood clots in his lungs." 

 

Load of pish posh. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Bullion said:

Gladys is always nervous at the pressers, you can see that she’s not comfortable with the diktats she’s delivering, whereas our dictator Dan is super into it because he’s a commie to the core. Lindsay Fox’s son should’ve finished the job when he pushed him down the stairs 😉

He's a monster...

 

Do you know this website?

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/07/09/the-truth-about-daniel-andrews/

 

Anyway... I'm not a person of faith or anti-ab.... but get a low-down on Dic'D's voting record over the years on late term abortion/education etc etc...

 

@10min esp. around what kind of amendments he objected to re; late term abortions...like no to pain relieve for the late term baby, no medical care rendered to the late terms ab. babies who are born alive...2015,  310 late term 33 born alive and left to die in Vic hospitals..... now I don't know where the guy is reading those figures from, but Marxist's are inherently evil so it would not surprise me.. he voted against a ban on partial birth abortions..... fking sickening...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

"everyone with the mark will live"

 

dv.jpg.b15eebbf4907f7b8b0dbf62565bcd81b.jpg

 

A warning to those that might consider giving in and becoming a slave to chosenites.

 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:29 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

We gain nothing by submitting. Nothing.

 

If we start to believe servitude to technocrats is life, then we have already died.

 

If we believe the length of chain they give us is freedom, then perhaps we deserve the slave collar.

 

If we are not willing to persist in this struggle, then we're already a casualty of this war.

 

This is what we have to get through to normies.

 

We have to keep trying to wake people up and just hope we reach critical mass.

 

Just don't waste your time with people that won't listen I guess. Some people only know how to follow, so they may come around if others wake up.

 

We can't give up.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

they have been reframed to believe that our natural immunity is somehow flawed and that it MUST be supplemented by products from big pharma if it is to operate properly

 

meanwhile they don't want to discuss the importance of:

-good diet

-exercise

-fresh air and sunlight

-wide open spaces and being in nature

-quality sleep

-avoiding stress

-avoiding harmful environmental toxins like microwaves, wifi, 5G, smart phones,  cell towers, endocrine disrupting chemicals etc

 

they don't want to discuss these things because these things require PERSONAL RESPONSIBLITY

 

what they want is someone else to fix their problem with a pill. They want a quick fix but the problem is that big pharma doesn't want to cure them with a pill. It wants lifelong customers with chronic health problems so that it can sell them pills until they die

I think I posted a while ago about my experience of lockdowns. Can’t remember. Luckily I live in a small village with lots of countryside, woods around. Lockdown has been great for me. Explored loads more of my surroundings, met some genuinely decent people and found out as a result of masking etc who the a holes are. 
surrounded by nature my children are happier. When walking with my lady and our dog we are completely at one with each other. Instantly forgetting about stresses in our life.

I used to stay at home a lot with my breathing problems until I realised I can sit on the beach or in the woods. Still hard to breathe but the immersion of nature heals the soul completely and gives me strength to be positive.

Sorry for the waffle, but ANYONE who is down in any way will benefit from nature, unless they’re completely insane or psychotic.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Explored loads more of my surroundings, met some genuinely decent people and found out as a result of masking etc who the a holes are.  surrounded by nature my children are happier. When walking with my lady and our dog we are completely at one with each other. Instantly forgetting about stresses in our life. I used to stay at home a lot with my breathing problems until I realised I can sit on the beach or in the woods. Still hard to breathe but the immersion of nature heals the soul completely and gives me strength to be positive. Sorry for the waffle, but ANYONE who is down in any way will benefit from nature, unless they’re completely insane or psychotic.

 

It's not waffle at all man it is going to the heart of the issue

 

the cabal seem to be left-brain dominants who elevate the machine over nature. They have a religious zeal to merge us with machines

 

Nature is our mother. We came from it, it sustains us and we return to it.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

A warning to those that might consider giving in and becoming a slave to chosenites.

 

 

No matter what...........We have to endure to the end, other wise you will become owned by the evil side & when the earth gets reborn a new you will become the after birth that gets thrown away and burnt for eternity.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

No matter what...........We have to endure to the end, other wise you will become owned by the evil side & when the earth gets reborn a new you will become the after birth that gets thrown away and burnt for eternity.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 

 

Even if there is no salvation, I still don't want to be these arseholes slave. That's not life, being a human cash cow with a weakened immune system that is reliant on the slavemaster for drugs to stay alive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

He's a monster...

 

Do you know this website?

https://cairnsnews.org/2021/07/09/the-truth-about-daniel-andrews/

 

Anyway... I'm not a person of faith or anti-ab.... but get a low-down on Dic'D's voting record over the years on late term abortion/education etc etc...

 

@10min esp. around what kind of amendments he objected to re; late term abortions...like no to pain relieve for the late term baby, no medical care rendered to the late terms ab. babies who are born alive...2015,  310 late term 33 born alive and left to die in Vic hospitals..... now I don't know where the guy is reading those figures from, but Marxist's are inherently evil so it would not surprise me.. he voted against a ban on partial birth abortions..... fking sickening...

Yeah I know the site and all about Dan, I’m weary of saying stuff on public forums as I don’t think it’s wise to give any malevolent forces the inside running on what may be in the works. Just because it ‘looks like’ people are taking it, going along with it or not resisting does not mean nothing is going on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Even if there is no salvation, I still don't want to be these arseholes slave. That's not life, being a human cash cow with a weakened immune system that is reliant on the slavemaster for drugs to stay alive.

 

if you look at the glee on the face of mark zuckerberg as he looks out on this sea of people whose faces he has covered with virtual reality googles which his company is working on because he knows that he is part of an occult agenda to enslave those people using machines and he can't believe that those people are just doing it to themselves willingly instead of tearing him limb from limb in self-defence....

 

We all need to ask ourself if we want their tech, which will always be sold to us as something good that will give us faster download times or restore movement to paralysed people or allow us greater connectivity or whatever but behind which will always have a darker motive of control? Because ultimately it is a question of whether or not we want to be the slave of people like this man

 

I have asked myself that question and something deep within my being has answered emphatically 'NO!'

 

3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

if you look at the glee on the face of mark zuckerberg as he looks out on this sea of people whose faces he has covered with virtual reality googles which his company is working on because he knows that he is part of an occult agenda to enslave those people using machines and he can't believe that those people are just doing it to themselves willingly instead of tearing him limb from limb in self-defence....

 

We all need to ask ourself if we want their tech, which will always be sold to us as something good that will give us faster download times or restore movement to paralysed people or allow us greater connectivity or whatever but behind which will always have a darker motive of control? Because ultimately it is a question of whether or not we want to be the slave of people like this man

 

I have asked myself that question and something deep within my being has answered emphatically 'NO!'

 

3173A83C00000578-0-image-a-32_1456770906

 

Yep, no will to power among the masses. Most people just give in, or welcome this stuff with open arms without thinking about the big picture.

 

I think there will be a point of no return in future when many try to give up tech, when it dawns on the fools that they allowed themselves to be slaves, but it will be too late at that point.

 

That being said, it kind of already is when certain people likely have nukes aimed at all major population zones in case the cattle wake up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

That being said, it kind of already is when certain people likely have nukes aimed at all major population zones in case the cattle wake up.

 

yes israel has the 'samson option' which means it is pointing nukes at everyone including its allies with the implied threat that if they go down they will kill everyone else too

 

meanwhile countries like germany have sold them subs and israel refuses to acknowledge that it owns nukes

 

Who knows where they all are. I personally would expect them to have nukes stashed WITHIN countries already ready to threaten the people with, like a gun to their heads

 

most people have no idea what we are up against

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

 

yes israel has the 'samson option' which means it is pointing nukes at everyone including its allies with the implied threat that if they go down they will kill everyone else too

 

meanwhile countries like germany have sold them subs and israel refuses to acknowledge that it owns nukes

 

Who knows where they all are. I personally would expect them to have nukes stashed WITHIN countries already ready to threaten the people with, like a gun to their heads

 

And people wonder why JFK had his brains blown out. Makes me so angry.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

And people wonder why JFK had his brains blown out. Makes me so angry.

 

as well as his brother who they are now trying to blame the death of marilyn monroe on to try and character assassinate the guy who was taking on the mob and CIA through his role as US attorney general

Link to comment
Share on other sites

HM Government has now compiled and released its 'Social Distancing Review: Report' dated July 2021. It examines, to some extent, the supposed evidence base and impact of social distancing measures, working from home and face coverings.

 

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/999413/Social-Distancing-Review-Report.pdf

 

The document is littered with statements concerning "embedding behaviour change" (paragraph 36) which surely demonstrates that the measures are about coercion rather than public health, especially when the impact of the measures are taken into consideration (more below).

 

Regarding face coverings specifically, paragraph 44 states there is "no conclusive evidence about their standalone effectiveness" and paragraph 46 further reads that:

 

Quote

Face coverings have low economic cost, high compliance and high visibility and therefore act as behavioural cues for others, acting as a public reminder of the continued need for vigilance. ONS reports 97% (self-reported, 23-27 June 21) compliance and experiments by the Behavioural Insights Team have demonstrated that people believe face coverings to have one of the highest protective effects, although it is likely that measures such as ventilation and meeting outdoors are more effective in reducing the risk of transmission.

 

There also appear to be concerns that adherence to social distancing is decreasing, especially given the inconsistent and changing rules, and particularly if adherence to measures is to become voluntary (see paragraphs 34-36).

 

image.png.85d1a1b661a3027f1de10d12f3b15ca4.png

 

Whereas the wording used concerning the effectiveness of the measures appears cautious and non-committal whilst lacking a strong evidence base, when it comes to the impact of the measures, more definitive conclusions can be drawn based on actual real life findings.

 

For example, restrictions have clearly had a huge impact on our wellbeing.

 

image.png.a58c66bbe073174418f4a001d7e43ce5.png

 

And the impact upon the economy and small businesses, especially the hospitality and leisure industries, has been immense too.

 

image.png.ca023f10a4048d57075d8a373cfe0042.png

 

In a sane world, surely any experts should now be declaring that social distancing has done more harm than good and ditching the restrictions. Whilst I suspect that there may be some temporary lifting of restrictions with some measures (such as face coverings) becoming voluntary, I can only see this being very short term as a further observation in order to gauge how complaint the masses are without mandates and therefore how successful their behaviour change project has been. Come the autumn and winter, I am in little doubt that everything will be re-imposed.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 Come the autumn and winter, I am in little doubt that everything will be re-imposed.

 

yes they will have to do something to maintain control of the narrative in order to account for the uptick of deaths that will be cause by the jabs especially as people start to have an overblown immune response in the flu season

 

they will have to come up with a plausible deniability EXCUSE for all the deaths and of course they have been investing in that narrative by blaming 'variants'

 

they are laying the groundwork now for what they are going to do then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...