Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

It always amazes me that people think the UK government cares about the health of the public, particularly the elderly.  Have they forgotten the thousands of old people who used to die of hypothermia due to being unable to afford heating, until Blair brought in the winter fuel payment?  They don't give a toss about us. If they cared about our health then smoking and drinking would be banned. Instead they ban freedom for a cold.

They even make out as if the pharmaceutical corporations are heroes in their propaganda. I have seen it many times, which is obviously a red flag. 

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

It always amazes me that people think the UK government cares about the health of the public, particularly the elderly.  Have they forgotten the thousands of old people who used to die of hypothermia due to being unable to afford heating, until Blair brought in the winter fuel payment?  They don't give a toss about us. If they cared about our health then smoking and drinking would be banned. Instead they ban freedom for a cold.

Bliar may have brought in the fuel payment. But this was just tax payer money going back to the energy company cartels.

If he really cared the energy companies would have been better regulated and the cost of energy reduced.

• Like 2

Just now, Mr Chinnery said:

Bliar may have brought in the fuel payment. But this was just tax payer money going back to the energy company cartels.

If he really cared the energy companies would have been better regulated and the cost of energy reduced.

I agree. He did it purely as a political exercise.

Instead of attacking angry mask people now I have a new strategy. I tell them to take off their mask and give me a hug. I think it freaks them out more. If they refuse you slowly walk towards them in a hug movement while making zombie noises. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

It always amazes me that people think the UK government cares about the health of the public, particularly the elderly. 

They get neglected, their grandchildren are being replaced and dispossessed, and they still don't question WW2. Stockholm syndrome.

3 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Instead of attacking angry mask people now I have a new strategy. I tell them to take off their mask and give me a hug. I think it freaks them out more. If they refuse you slowly walk towards them in a hug movement while making zombie noises. 

Might try that strategy myself now, although I really do NOT want to get anywhere near a bacteria / snot filled face nappy for a hug!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Concerned Citizen said:

Might try that strategy myself now, although I really do NOT want to get anywhere near a bacteria / snot filled face nappy for a hug!!!

I doubt they will ever give a hug instead they will enter a state of shock. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

They get neglected, their grandchildren are being replaced and dispossessed, and they still don't question WW2. Stockholm syndrome.

That being said, many are probably unaware, hence why Mama Merkel gleefully said the WW2 generation is nearly gone, so they'll start ramping up the fvckery.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld

52 minutes ago, Shake said:

Went from Heathrow to Spain with BA. Strange as I didn't  need a stick up my nose when departing. No questions asked once in Spain, except filling out a form stating I dont have covid

Not many from the UK here, many Dutch and Germans. The irony is it's going to be a fuck up along the lines going back. I can't be doing covid tests. Haven't done one yet. I should've done my homework

Spit don't swallow 🤣

Plus, maybe the train would be an option? Although longer journey? Or a coach?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shake said:

That's messed up. I would stay in Europe for good but they are cutting universal credit in September and I can now only stay three months, unless I marry a seniorita

Shifty and not good. I can see these twats from Ryan air and the like refusing me to board a flight to the UK. Then I will be in a Spanish jail for overstay

Regarding the 3 month limit and staying in Spain/Schengen, there is the possibility of going over into Andorra (on the French/Spanish border) for another 3 months of Visa free travel, which is outside the Schengen zone.  Croatia is another EU country which is outside the Schengen zone.

https://andorraguides.com/visa/schengen/

This is what Ryanair says about documents and boarding. You might sail through without a problem or get stopped.

https://www.ryanair.com/ie/en/plan-trip/travel-documentation

Otherwise its getting spliced with a Spanish seniorita. 🙂

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

They took an industrial byproduct from the aluminium industrym fluoride, and instead of disposing of it responsibly they put it into the drinking water

They claimed they were doing it to help peoples teeth (science does not support this claim but it does say that fluoride lowers IQ)

Yet in 2008 they bailed out the banks and not the real economy leaving millions to face 'austerity' when we know that health is linked to financial wellbeing.

So they don't care about our financial well being or physical health but we are supposed to believe that they really care about our teeth!

I can't believe anyone still believes all this shit

1 hour ago, Yvs said:

It's an odd form of cognitive dissonance. They're awake to the bullshit but think the jab will somehow switch it off, like it's a bad movie. The mind boggles.

but that's exactly what they are doing....they are living in a perception created by the corporate media

the news is giving them their perception of reality so in a sense they ARE living in a bad movie. Sadly it is a movie that is completely detached from reality

Reality is going to come crashing into their fake-movie reality very soon in very painful way as people start dropping from these toxic jabs

On 5/28/2021 at 11:48 AM, oddsnsods said:

The Unmasking of Deepti Gurdasani: Disinformation and Misrepresentation

https://citizenjournos.com/2021/05/24/the-unmasking-of-deepti-gurdasani-disinformation-and-misrepresentation/

Good article exposing media promoted experts sociopaths.

image.png.0cb9928ae14221139a7947246f49daa6.png

image.png.2742ec134b97ed0483da5b22b5b01181.png

A very accurate and articulate tweet from Bob Moran about the Deepti woman.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

but that's exactly what they are doing....they are living in a perception created by the corporate media

the news is giving them their perception of reality so in a sense they ARE living in a bad movie. Sadly it is a movie that is completely detached from reality

Reality is going to come crashing into their fake-movie reality very soon in very painful way as people start dropping from these toxic jabs

Was just reading about children in New Zealand while are actually becoming poorly due to the lockdowns and compromised immune systems. 

Use it or lose it goes the saying and the immune system is no exception.

Reality will come crashing down hard.

Masks wearing,social distancing, hand gels stress  and now of course the kill shots.

Its seriously fucked!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

They took an industrial byproduct from the aluminium industrym fluoride, and instead of disposing of it responsibly they put it into the drinking water

They claimed they were doing it to help peoples teeth (science does not support this claim but it does say that fluoride lowers IQ)

Yet in 2008 they bailed out the banks and not the real economy leaving millions to face 'austerity' when we know that health is linked to financial wellbeing.

So they don't care about our financial well being or physical health but we are supposed to believe that they really care about our teeth!

I can't believe anyone still believes all this shit

Most do. I despair of it.

I am surrounded by educated, professional people that believe it all. If it's on the news, they swallow it. And they can't wait to virtue signal with things like the clapping for the NHS ln their doorsteps

9 minutes ago, Thewoodsman said:

Was just reading about children in New Zealand while are actually becoming poorly due to the lockdowns and compromised immune systems. 

Use it or lose it goes the saying and the immune system is no exception.

Reality will come crashing down hard.

Masks wearing,social distancing, hand gels stress  and now of course the kill shots.

Its seriously fucked!!!!!!

yes you may recall those two american immunologists and physicians who spoke out during the peak of the crisis? Their video kept being pulled down by youtube but one of the points they were making is that people develop their immune systems through being exposed to other people. They described this as 'immunology 101'

Locking down sick people is quarantine

Locking down healthy people is tyranny

Dr Mike Yeadon has explained that if you have enough virus in your respiratory system to be infectious you WILL have symptoms. Therefore the idea of an asymptomatic spreader is a complete myth that they have created to justify locking down healthy people

Its that simple

• Like 1

Just now, TheOldNormal said:

I am surrounded by educated, professional people that believe it all. If it's on the news, they swallow it. And they can't wait to virtue signal with things like the clapping for the NHS ln their doorsteps

working class people are our best bet at this point

too many middle class people have their heads up their own arses. A little success can really go to someones head and they start thinking they are smarter than they actually are

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

yes you may recall those two american immunologists and physicians who spoke out during the peak of the crisis? Their video kept being pulled down by youtube but one of the points they were making is that people develop their immune systems through being exposed to other people. They described this as 'immunology 101'

Locking down sick people is quarantine

Locking down healthy people is tyranny

Dr Mike Yeadon has explained that if you have enough virus in your respiratory system to be infectious you WILL have symptoms. Therefore the idea of an asymptomatic spreader is a complete myth that they have created to justify locking down healthy people

Its that simple

Yep. Pure insanity that people refuse to see it 

News outlets are reporting marked increases in Covid cases, increase in R number and so on, as we all knew and predicted, as we approach Freedom Day #2.

This will, I believe, result in freedom day having a very serious government meeting with the PM making a National announcement at which it may be decided that we may only come out of lockdown if local lockdowns can be implemented again, however this will last a few weeks, a Summer break to appease the masses and then back to lockdowns as the shit gets real and the Californian varient sweeps the globe immune to the vaccines that where meant to save us.

Until they get most people vaccinated, until they get the pot-luck death goo into everyone including kids and babies (not the rich, obviously) and have completed their plans for the great reset, then the cycle of virus, vaccine, lockdowns and varients will continue.

'We should all burn SAGE and rid the world of evil spirits'.

• Like 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic