Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

19 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

image008.jpg.bc382fc673a5164487e106a09a93f70f.jpg

I take all my medical advice from traffic signs.

yeah its getting ridiculous. today  i heard on the radio a host explaining the "minor" complications, and then said it was 100% safe for kids under 7 years old...

It's honestly kind of funny how retarded one person can be.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

image008.jpg.bc382fc673a5164487e106a09a93f70f.jpg

I take all my medical advice from traffic signs.

These are one of the main causes of accidents.............makes drivers very uneasy and distracts their common sense because of the stupidity and desperation of 'Injection fetish hungry psychopaths'....

• Like 1

Give this woman a beer - or whatever 🍺🍷🍸

Businesswoman bans holidaymakers who have HAD Covid vaccine from her Lottery-funded eco-retreats claiming they pose a ‘health risk’ to other guests and are causing pet deaths

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/08/businesswoman-bans-holidaymakers-who-have-had-covid-vaccine-from-her-lottery-funded-eco-retreats-claiming-they-pose-a-health-risk-to-other-guests-and-are-causing-pet-deaths/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

tv is occupied territory

that is a sad reality

So its something to be avoided ? yes i know its occupied territory im fully aware and can distinguish the news from say a film at 9pm but each to their own eh ?

5 hours ago, Macnamara said:

folk are better off using the money that they would use to buy a TV licence and instead using it to subscribe to IKONIC, the UKColumn and The Corbett Report

The more money and interest that flows into the independent media the more it can grow and improve and eventually eclipse the corporate media

What you do you become

TV licence ? whats one of those ?  and i alrerady subscribe to the three you mentioned and more besides and i still watch some tv when i want to get away from online for a while,admittedly i wont turn it on until after  9pm and prefer the early hours tv that is black n white films and other assorted unmitigated shite and if ireally want to see something i'll torrent it.But i really cannot see any value in virtue signalling how you've done away with your tv and dont pay a licence fee as if its some revolutionary act,it isn't and it signals nothing.My tv also gets used to playback stuff from online i m ight want to watch fullscreen ,so instead of burning my balls with a red hot laptop i can just cast it to my tv and leave the laptop on the floor ,they have their uses for more than just the bollocks punted by the bbc

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I got rid of my tv a long, long time before I ever used internet forums mate.

No offence but in my humble opinion, you need the intellect of a fucking radish to be able to watch a television.

How very noble of you the world thanks you for your sacrifice,but please don't assume everyone who still retains a television has the intellect of a radish you just come across as an arse by doing that,televisions have moved on now they dont have valves for a start and its possible to watch in full high definition glory anything i would normally watch on my laptop even this forum should the need arise,i see it as an extension of my laptop especially now my eyesight isn't as it was plus the days of sitting in front of a computer monitor are long gone the same as struggling with a phone long gone.They have more uses than watching the propaganda stream put out between 6am and midnight

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

I do try to find things that are intereresting on TV every once in a while, but finding something that is intellectually stimulating is bloody difficult, so my TV is mainly just used as my second monitor so it doesn't collect dust. I'm sick of being talked down to like a child with their subversive productions and one-sided documentaries. I'm sick of how much certain people have their damn tentacles in everything too.

I think it's also a generational thing as I don't know many people in my age group that watch TV regularly. Times are changing though I guess.

On 2/1/2021 at 6:17 AM, EnigmaticWorld said:

aisip.jpg.bc81f5139b246694e805604c3151c487.jpg

“And once you are awake, you shall remain awake eternally.”

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Many such cases of people ditching TV.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

Didnt say it wasnt new... I was pointing out to others what i knew was happening. I used to work for NHS... I wouldnt say it has always been a postcode lottery.

I too worked for the NHS. It is a postcode lottery and has been for a very long time with regards to many different types of treatment. Its a well known and thoroughly documented fact.

Edited by Bee

18 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Frank has always been a hero of mine.

I have everything he ever recorded.

It's amazing to think he wrote the following lyrics 48 years ago!

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help... no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial

Hollywood's Coven: Frank Zappa - YouTube

• Like 1

A clear expose of graphene in vaxx:

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/2021/06/27/la-quinta-columna-analysis-of-vaccination-vial-confirms-presence-of-graphene-nanoparticles/

A possible antidote to the graphene in the vaxx (ethanol and nicotine)

https://www.orwell.city/2021/06/ricardo-delgado-graphene.html

Is it my imaginashion but all we need are cigarettes and alcohol?????

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Headlines in Swiss newspaper today 

„ Swiss citizens bring Corona home from Spain holiday“

imagine that at customs boarder „ have you anything to declare?“

“ 2 bottles of vodka 3 boxes of cigarettes and Corona!!!“

😂

Does it fit in overhead locker!

Edited by Frankieboy
  • Haha 1