Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

12 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

A couple of observations from the Euro 2020 England v Denmark football match last night in London...

No masking or social distancing in the place at all. Let’s not forget people are still being fined and imprisoned  for “breaking Coronavirus restrictions” when it suits the police here in the UK.

A huge amount of Denmark fans congregated at one end of the stadium, unmasked and stood together, hugging chanting, interacting.

Just think about that for a second.

Compare that to England’s game in Rome last week where England fans couldn’t travel from the UK but from within Europe they were OK. There were a tiny amount of England fans compared with the Danes there at Wembley last night.

I’d say it’s a fair assumption to say that the vast majority of those Danes travelled over, or we have a huge Danish ex-pat community  in the UK that we have never been told about.

And then we have “the restrictions” on travel...

A quick check on the UK government website shows that Denmark is on the AMBER LIST and the following rules apply....

Amber list countries and territories

What you must do if you have been in an amber country or territory in the 10 days before you arrive in England.

You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.

Before travel to England

Before you travel to England you must:

On arrival in England

On arrival in England you must:

• quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
  • take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8

Read about quarantine and taking COVID-19 tests.

Children aged 4 and under do not need to take the day 2 or day 8 test.

You may be able to end quarantine early if you pay for a private COVID-19 test through the Test to Release scheme.

If you have been in a country or territory on the red list

If you have also been in or through a country or territory on the red list in the 10 days before you arrive in England, you must follow the red list rules.

Unless of course they were all “Euro 2020 invitees” as specified in the recent revision to the Coronavirus legislation, and were therefore completely exempt.

Anyone with half a brain must surely see that this whole Corona fiasco is utter bullshit by now, the rest are either displaying extremely high levels of cognitive dissonance or are utterly brainwashed.

A good go at the hypocrite Morgan, at the match.

Piers Morgan, Shut the F*ck Up

3 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

The Olympics will now be held with out spectators due to a surge of covid delta variant in Tokyo. Will probably create a new variant. Wait for news of the Kawasaki variant in the M.S.M

I thought Japanese are smart and put society over personal profits. It's just sad... 🙄

3 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Yeah I did. Thought I could blag it to my advantage

*No offense intended*.

But how can you get anything into your advantage?

By doing that, you are surrendering yourself, supporting their Hoax, giving them the advantage to impose or take your own given rights in the first place.... even further......

Something that was your own personal self respect..

This is exactly one of many reasons why / how this current situation is being fueled..

You are pretty much hooking yourself with your own fishing rod....

Be aware of what may come afterwords........think carefully before giving Them your Life..

19 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

image008.jpg.bc382fc673a5164487e106a09a93f70f.jpg

I take all my medical advice from traffic signs.

yeah its getting ridiculous. today  i heard on the radio a host explaining the "minor" complications, and then said it was 100% safe for kids under 7 years old...

It's honestly kind of funny how retarded one person can be.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

image008.jpg.bc382fc673a5164487e106a09a93f70f.jpg

I take all my medical advice from traffic signs.

These are one of the main causes of accidents.............makes drivers very uneasy and distracts their common sense because of the stupidity and desperation of 'Injection fetish hungry psychopaths'....

• Like 1

Give this woman a beer - or whatever 🍺🍷🍸

Businesswoman bans holidaymakers who have HAD Covid vaccine from her Lottery-funded eco-retreats claiming they pose a ‘health risk’ to other guests and are causing pet deaths

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/08/businesswoman-bans-holidaymakers-who-have-had-covid-vaccine-from-her-lottery-funded-eco-retreats-claiming-they-pose-a-health-risk-to-other-guests-and-are-causing-pet-deaths/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic