Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

We must always remember the absolute ignorance and belief in the world that has been pulled over their eyes. Could Neo have convinced anyone inside the Matrix that they where in a dream world, of course not. One must experience the illusion in order to break free. Like Plato's Cave, only Gnosis, experiential knowledge, can the first crack in the glass cage be made. They believe their reality as we believe ours, difference its we know, and they believe.

What you know can't change but what you believe can. I didn't believe in the Sun, I know the Sun. I don't believe in God for I've known God. I don't believe in the world because I know the Universe.

So lest you and your wise words get trampled, cast not pearls before swine. They are not worthy, they are not us.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SimonTV said:

Yet it's these decking moronic mother's who are lining up for this

Pre covid the same group were lining up for the flu vaccine while preggers or chicken pox Vax or whooping cough Vax

Funny thing is the Master Masons who's grand design we're seeing unfold are doing so in the aim of creating a golden age for man, for them the ends will justify the means. However, the use of pawns who's gross nature is being used to complete these ends, know not of this promised land and of the justification for such global sacrifice. Such people cannot enter Jerusalem for they are truly wicked and have sold their fellow man for temporal gain.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

I only used to watch six nations rugby on bbc. Now they are no longer going to show it I have absolutely no reason to watch tv again. In fact sold my tv a few days ago. Only used it to watch dvds. 

folk are better off using the money that they would use to buy a TV licence and instead using it to subscribe to IKONIC, the UKColumn and The Corbett Report

The more money and interest that flows into the independent media the more it can grow and improve and eventually eclipse the corporate media

What you do you become

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

I got rid of my tv a long, long time before I ever used internet forums mate.

No offence but in my humble opinion, you need the intellect of a fucking radish to be able to watch a television.

Out of reactions; 😂😂 for that; and the same for all your other lovely acerbic comments; laughs to start the day.

• Like 1

The Olympics will now be held with out spectators due to a surge of covid delta variant in Tokyo. Will probably create a new variant. Wait for news of the Kawasaki variant in the M.S.M

12 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

A couple of observations from the Euro 2020 England v Denmark football match last night in London...

No masking or social distancing in the place at all. Let’s not forget people are still being fined and imprisoned  for “breaking Coronavirus restrictions” when it suits the police here in the UK.

A huge amount of Denmark fans congregated at one end of the stadium, unmasked and stood together, hugging chanting, interacting.

Just think about that for a second.

Compare that to England’s game in Rome last week where England fans couldn’t travel from the UK but from within Europe they were OK. There were a tiny amount of England fans compared with the Danes there at Wembley last night.

I’d say it’s a fair assumption to say that the vast majority of those Danes travelled over, or we have a huge Danish ex-pat community  in the UK that we have never been told about.

And then we have “the restrictions” on travel...

A quick check on the UK government website shows that Denmark is on the AMBER LIST and the following rules apply....

Amber list countries and territories

What you must do if you have been in an amber country or territory in the 10 days before you arrive in England.

You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.

Before travel to England

Before you travel to England you must:

On arrival in England

On arrival in England you must:

• quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
  • take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8

Read about quarantine and taking COVID-19 tests.

Children aged 4 and under do not need to take the day 2 or day 8 test.

You may be able to end quarantine early if you pay for a private COVID-19 test through the Test to Release scheme.

If you have been in a country or territory on the red list

If you have also been in or through a country or territory on the red list in the 10 days before you arrive in England, you must follow the red list rules.

Unless of course they were all “Euro 2020 invitees” as specified in the recent revision to the Coronavirus legislation, and were therefore completely exempt.

Anyone with half a brain must surely see that this whole Corona fiasco is utter bullshit by now, the rest are either displaying extremely high levels of cognitive dissonance or are utterly brainwashed.

A good go at the hypocrite Morgan, at the match.

Piers Morgan, Shut the F*ck Up

3 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

The Olympics will now be held with out spectators due to a surge of covid delta variant in Tokyo. Will probably create a new variant. Wait for news of the Kawasaki variant in the M.S.M

I thought Japanese are smart and put society over personal profits. It's just sad... 🙄

12 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Mitsubishi variant

3 hours ago, Martin1234 said:

Yeah I did. Thought I could blag it to my advantage

*No offense intended*.

But how can you get anything into your advantage?

By doing that, you are surrendering yourself, supporting their Hoax, giving them the advantage to impose or take your own given rights in the first place.... even further......

Something that was your own personal self respect..

This is exactly one of many reasons why / how this current situation is being fueled..

You are pretty much hooking yourself with your own fishing rod....

Be aware of what may come afterwords........think carefully before giving Them your Life..