Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Number6 said:

What are the Applications of Graphene Oxide?

Thanks to its unique properties and chemical structure, graphene oxide is finding ever-increasing use in numerous processes within varied industries.

These are some of the potential and current applications of graphene oxide in material science R&D (academic and commercial studies)

• Energy and Power industry
  • Defense labs
  • Biosensors
  • Biomedical procedures
  • LED technology
  • Super-capacitor material
  • Drug-carrier
  • Batteries
  • Solar cell development
  • Aeronautical industry

Graphene oxide has significant electronic, thermal and physical properties which makes it an excellent product for use in not only research and development of advanced materials, but also in revolutionizing the energy storage industry as well.

Full link: https://www.techinstro.com/graphene-oxide-properties-and-applications/

Getting more sinister by the day, I hope the Spanish study goes viral if true. 

I want escape to The Village away from this madness.

003a581c6cc46ee800352d0d92f46bfa.jpg&f=1

Or if not Moonbase Alpha

space1999.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Thing is, that's exactly how a lot of them are behaving. I've read posts on another forum from people that have hardly left the house since this started, I'm talking about fit 40 year old's. Like I've said before, cowards the lot of them. (Saying that they've summed up the courage to to leave the safety of their homes to get a couple of jabs, only to scuttle back afterwards). 

It’s so strange people that have never really lived can be so afraid to die.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So 5 commie bastards against the full signatories of the great Barrington declaration (in excess of 5k experts, nurses etc) and yet the one with the most signatures is surpressed. Hmmm. 🤔 Clown world.

No more likes but yes this seems to be how they pretend to whip big pharma owned gov into fucking us.

The 'opposition' who really support every draconian, police state loss of basic human rights & destruction of liberties.

FBPE Marxist corporatist mutants..out to destroy whatever they can & use emotional bullshit they claim is science.

Unfortunately everyone takes these weirdos as a joke & dont realise how dangerous they are imo.

As they are well organised of course.

Everytime any chance of freedom they come crawling out with their lies.

E5saQqIWQAE2tft?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19/latestinsights#hospitalisations

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Number6 said:

What are the Applications of Graphene Oxide?

Thanks to its unique properties and chemical structure, graphene oxide is finding ever-increasing use in numerous processes within varied industries.

These are some of the potential and current applications of graphene oxide in material science R&D (academic and commercial studies)

• Energy and Power industry
  • Defense labs
  • Biosensors
  • Biomedical procedures
  • LED technology
  • Super-capacitor material
  • Drug-carrier
  • Batteries
  • Solar cell development
  • Aeronautical industry

Graphene oxide has significant electronic, thermal and physical properties which makes it an excellent product for use in not only research and development of advanced materials, but also in revolutionizing the energy storage industry as well.

Full link: https://www.techinstro.com/graphene-oxide-properties-and-applications/

Getting more sinister by the day, I hope the Spanish study goes viral if true. 

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

BLK, the largest dating app made for Black singles, has partnered with rap legends Juvenile,

Imagine largest dating app made for White singles... Have I just found a niche? 🥴

Imagine a dating app for the unvaxxed, it won't be the largest, but it will be the sanest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

_119075181_mediaitem119075180.jpg.1c3b6f0c03d1ee19c0c4e8292bbd6c28.jpg

They've started jabbing dinosaurs now. Being extinct for millions of years is no excuse - get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

My days, da fck is that round his neck? Looks like the masonic compass symbol. I don't know what's up with me, seeing this stuff so much more than ever now, it's mental, like that picture yesterday. 🤯

Jesus wept. What a load of bollocks GMB is.  They never invite anyone on to counter all

these restrictions over the last 17 months.

No wonder the comments are turned off ..... the expletives would hit the ceiling.

These people are truly dangerous to your health and well being.

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

_119075181_mediaitem119075180.jpg.1c3b6f0c03d1ee19c0c4e8292bbd6c28.jpg

They've started jabbing dinosaurs now. Being extinct for millions of years is no excuse - get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

Was about to ask where was this ''comedy'' from......

But just noticed.....no.......its our own comedy stage....how sad is to see these stupid excuse of Humans wearing and promoting genocide...poor kids.....im in a way very glad i don't have kids...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Jesus wept. What a load of bollocks GMB is.  They never invite anyone on to counter all

No wonder the comments are turned off ..... the expletives would hit the ceiling.

I was under the impression that most people here weren't any longer watching these TV programs...

And encouraging others to do the same....to get rid of ALL of their BBC's....Sky's....etc etc....

Or maybe i am living a backwords timeline..?

Edited by Simple Actions

18 hours ago, Dickwan said:

Ah great gals and guys (and trans-weirdo-perverts, although I doubt any of those sorts visit here*): I get a proper warm fuzzy feeling coming here. I read new posts on this thread every morning before work, but rarely get a chance to say thank you, so thank you all (and apologies to those I've unintentionally smited through drink).

My own thoughts are: (a) "freedom" will be cancelled or delayed, (b) new deadly strain discovered and its spread will be blamed on the unvaccinated, and (c) major push to jab children and animals (as sick as fuck as this is). All stuff mentioned here already I suppose.  

* there was a committed transgender in the old forum - anyone remember him/her? I used to butt heads with said person and then started to feel sorry for him (ahem, xer). No hostility implied or intended. 

Ha-ha.  Thanks for making laugh with your comments.  Laughs are exactly what I need at the moment.  The Westminster Behavioural Scientists are doing a good job on me.  The announcement today of the 130 plus countries the double jabbed can now visit without having to quarantine has made me question everything.  Perhaps that is what is intended!! You know, show the un-jabbed what they are missing, hence, the rush to get the jab.  Travel is, and always was my passion.  I was in Malawi and Tanzania in 2018, Kenya and Zambia in 2016, and was hoping to visit South Africa last year.  The announcement today made me think "what the fuck".  I have never worn a mask and have refused to be vaccinated.  I know my life is more important than a bloody holiday, I am merely acknowledging what I believe to be games being played to get everyone jabbed. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Freedom Lane55 said:

For some years now Ive been an admirer of Eileen Ash former test cricketer ,who also worked for MI6 and by all accounts led a very interesting life .I check now and again to see how she is online .This lady is 110 in October this year and I was saddened to read that she has had both doses of the vaccine . If you have managed to survive to nearly 110 why bother risking it with an experimental vaccine ? I guess she is being used to promote it older people ,who knows if she even received the real thing .

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/eileen-ash-109-to-receive-second-jab-6894462

eileen ash jab.PNG

110?

Doesn't look a day over 108.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mikey13 said:

Ha-ha.  Thanks for making laugh with your comments.  Laughs are exactly what I need at the moment.  The Westminster Behavioural Scientists are doing a good job on me.  The announcement today of the 130 plus countries the double jabbed can now visit without having to quarantine has made me question everything.  Perhaps that is what is intended!! You know, show the un-jabbed what they are missing, hence, the rush to get the jab.  Travel is, and always was my passion.  I was in Malawi and Tanzania in 2018, Kenya and Zambia in 2016, and was hoping to visit South Africa last year.  The announcement today made me think "what the fuck".  I have never worn a mask and have refused to be vaccinated.  I know my life is more important than a bloody holiday, I am merely acknowledging what I believe to be games being played to get everyone jabbed. 

Yes, trust your acknowledgment and your gut-feeling more often..

This is all being played out on the same stage we are also in.

We just need to break the pillars that support the building that contains the stage.....in order to get fresh air in....and get out of it as quick as possible with as many people as possible in the same like-minded Human natural instincts.

34 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

No more likes but yes this seems to be how they pretend to whip big pharma owned gov into fucking us.

The 'opposition' who really support every draconian, police state loss of basic human rights & destruction of liberties.

FBPE Marxist corporatist mutants..out to destroy whatever they can & use emotional bullshit they claim is science.

Unfortunately everyone takes these weirdos as a joke & dont realise how dangerous they are imo.

As they are well organised of course.

Everytime any chance of freedom they come crawling out with their lies.

E5saQqIWQAE2tft?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19/latestinsights#hospitalisations

All vaccine adverse reaction victims no doubt. 

We have a pandemic of vaccine side effects...

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

My days, da fck is that round his neck? Looks like the masonic compass symbol. I don't know what's up with me, seeing this stuff so much more than ever now, it's mental, like that picture yesterday. 🤯

Yeah. Not sure what that is, was wondering the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

I was under the impression that most people here weren't any longer watching these TV programs...

And encouraging others to do the same....to get rid of ALL of their BBC's....Sky's....etc etc....

I take pleasure in thumbing down their stories and usually only watch if they have a so called "medical expert"

or dubious SAGE member on. Need to know what the enemy are up to next.

14 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

It’s hard to watch these ridiculous media puppets, sitting miles apart on their silly sofa, promoting fear, based on lies and claiming it’s what the public want. Ten of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of people have been protesting every weekend for months now, about Lockdowns, Palestine or the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill etc., the majority of whom are most certainly not double-vaxxed. Yet, we have not seen a significant spike in “cases” and zero covid-related deaths have been recorded in recent weeks. Therefore, the government do not need to “pilot” large events to evaluate safety, we did it for them, dancing on the streets for freedom and it’s been fine. So, let the Notting Hill Carnival go ahead, like Wimbledon and UEFA did, otherwise, it’s just going to look elitist and racist and we can’t have that, can we?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Dr Hilary is vile and a hypocrite. They all meet in the same masonic lodges in London no doubt. The media are more culpable for this than anyone else.

3 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I take pleasure in thumbing down their stories and usually only watch if they have a so called "medical expert"

or dubious SAGE member on. Need to know what the enemy are up to next.

hahaha fair enough....

I just cannot even listen....it literally hurts my brain....their vocal tone, their speech patterns, their dead-eye-under-the-influence-of-a remote control behaviour.

Yes i agree indeed, we need to be ahead and know what the enemy is up to, but in 2021 i believe it has gone past the time for it at least for me. It has been so obvious that whatever they say, whatever deviation they take....will always be towards the same goal against us anyway.

We know what we need to do and also need to avoid and get rid of the things that keeps popping in front of peoples eyes......just my opinion.

If we are aware of the enemy, lets not watch it....otherwise we are STILL supporting them via those ways..

Imagine a complete cut-down on viewers?

Would impact their ability to even promote anything, because no one would be watching..........then the face to face tactics would be their only option. Which nowadays would end up badly for them.

Lets win this race...

Posted (edited)

If these people have their way the masks and other restrictions due to be removed on the

19th July will be reversed.  The Communist party member Susan Michie is there again at

about 52 minutes. She's not a professor of medicine, she's a professor of psychology at

the Centre for Behavioural change, UCL

The best behavioural change is this.

masks.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Today's "emergency summit"

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

E5ykpXcWQAQ8RbY?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Haha 1