Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

10 minutes ago, Human10 said:

dating app made for White singles... Have I just found a niche? 🥴

Its not allowed....you'd be demonised by msm... honestly... every other "group" has one - blacks, latinos, asians, jews, but not for whitey....

https://www.vox.com/2016/1/6/10720234/where-white-people-meet-explained

A used-car mogul from Utah has created either one blatantly racist dating site or one extremely calculated attempt to rile our collective outrage.

Sam Russell is the 53-year-old mastermind behind Where White People Meet, a dating site whose title explains its purpose. Though anyone can join Russell's site, its exclusionary title and apparent focus has irked many people on the internet. But Russell doesn't believe he's being racist.

I'm single and I've used them... they've even removed the "ethnicity" filter from the main ones so you can't preference anything because it "wasn't inclusive/racist"

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

So nothing new then.... just a new method of madness...and evil

(ps. Safe! Legal! Rare! IMO)

Edited by skitzorat

2 hours ago, Weedo said:

Today by 'chance', took my bro in law whose on a visit, to the Cairo museum, and guess who I saw... 

IMG_20210708_130126.jpg.0989f9006d0b22ca43135292b7b4cdb2.jpg

IMG_20210708_130224.jpg.d530cee3e72b7c009edba11505e932ed.jpg

Mr Psussenes /David (could be maybe perhaps) 

Funny thing is that this post is the first one I saw today, so I see this as a 'sign'. A little miracle for me :) 

I have been to the Cairo museum,Its amazing. Your lucky to go.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Noctua said:

This is what they will use when they do the next u-turn on 'Freedom Day'.

There is no way they are letting us out on 19th July.

image.png.79d74347d4c0d8502a81efdc091322b2.png

If people didnt do the tests,there would be no cases.Or nothing going on at all.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Noctua said:

This is what they will use when they do the next u-turn on 'Freedom Day'.

There is no way they are letting us out on 19th July.

image.png.79d74347d4c0d8502a81efdc091322b2.png

I agree with you about them using these events to keep everyone in captivity.  They blamed the Eat Out and Help Out Scheme last August for causing more cases.

If they were serious about getting back to normal, Boris would have announced last Monday that from midnight the lockdown would be lifted, not waiting another 2 weeks.

This does not stop until they stop testing.

Edited by Orange Alert

6 minutes ago, Captainlove said:

I have been to the Cairo museum,Its amazing. Your lucky to go.

Yes it truly is. This time it was really very eye opening, after a few things I learned in the last year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weedo said:

Funny thing is that this post is the first one I saw today, so I see this as a 'sign'. A little miracle for me :) 

Ralph Ellis points out that at the changing of ages there is recorded civil war that divides a nation/culture

We are witnessing this change of age to aquarius and division is rife

N.b Tanis and the Great pyramid gives me a new perspective on the middle East wars, religious belief and worshippers/followers in general

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ggfcff.jpg.2a4b0b822405f1f2375c58a8e72b3e5f.jpg

Never thought I would agree more with right wing bible thumpers then liberals the parties have been totally inverted the republicans now stand for freedom/anti establishment and the liberals for draconian rules

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They could be wanting to harvest the organs and tissues from those foetuses;

Since far more women have legal abortions each year in the United States than would be required to clear organ wait-lists, if only a small percentage of those women could be persuaded to carry their fetuses to the necessary point of development for transplantation, society might realize significant public health benefits.

The government could even step into the marketplace itself to purchase fetal organs for patients on Medicare and Medicaid, ensuring that low-income individuals had equal access to such organs while keeping the “asking price” elevated…

https://thelifeinstitute.net/learning-centre/issues/fetal-experiments/harvesting-organs

788035232_abortionsukmeme.jpeg.33f738226b6432e26f45c0a048991d24.jpeg

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

That really sums up the deception.

I posted it originally after my lady sent me it. She find loads that are good but I don’t want to saturate the thread with them. 
Proud of her today when she went in Sainsbury’s, she was asked to wear a mask. She just said “ Wembley” and carried on walking.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I don't think since they are potentially contaminated - with spikes, graphen or whatever's in vaccine... Unless it's stuff for plebs.

There's a grab a jab ' event ' in my local park this weekend . I've seen a big marquee there this week so now I know what it's for . I feel a bit pissed off with it but Iam really not sure what to do. 

12 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Never thought I would agree more with right wing bible thumpers then liberals the parties have been totally inverted the republicans now stand for freedom/anti establishment and the liberals for draconian rules

Since when did Carlo Ancelotti do politics? Crazy world. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I don't think since they are potentially contaminated - with spikes, graphen or whatever's in vaccine... Unless it's stuff for plebs.

Agreed. But they may want the organs just to practise with and perfect their techniques.

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Thing is, that's exactly how a lot of them are behaving. I've read posts on another forum from people that have hardly left the house since this started, I'm talking about fit 40 year old's. Like I've said before, cowards the lot of them. (Saying that they've summed up the courage to to leave the safety of their homes to get a couple of jabs, only to scuttle back afterwards). 

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Since far more women have legal abortions each year in the United States than would be required to clear organ wait-lists, if only a small percentage of those women could be persuaded to carry their fetuses to the necessary point of development for transplantation, society might realize significant public health benefits.

The government could even step into the marketplace itself to purchase fetal organs for patients on Medicare and Medicaid, ensuring that low-income individuals had equal access to such organs while keeping the “asking price” elevated…

https://thelifeinstitute.net/learning-centre/issues/fetal-experiments/harvesting-organs

788035232_abortionsukmeme.jpeg.33f738226b6432e26f45c0a048991d24.jpeg

offtopic, sorry

Karmla Harris got her police goons to come after a journalist doing an expose on Planned Parenthoods trafficking of late term body parts when she was an attorney in CA...PP.. of which Billy Hates father was Head of the Board, set up by Eugenicist and KKK endorsed racist, Maggie sanger...who Killary Clinton "greatly admires"  hideous dots to join, eh... 

They want our kids, dead and alive....

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Number6 said:

What are the Applications of Graphene Oxide?

Thanks to its unique properties and chemical structure, graphene oxide is finding ever-increasing use in numerous processes within varied industries.

These are some of the potential and current applications of graphene oxide in material science R&D (academic and commercial studies)

• Energy and Power industry
  • Defense labs
  • Biosensors
  • Biomedical procedures
  • LED technology
  • Super-capacitor material
  • Drug-carrier
  • Batteries
  • Solar cell development
  • Aeronautical industry

Graphene oxide has significant electronic, thermal and physical properties which makes it an excellent product for use in not only research and development of advanced materials, but also in revolutionizing the energy storage industry as well.

Full link: https://www.techinstro.com/graphene-oxide-properties-and-applications/

Getting more sinister by the day, I hope the Spanish study goes viral if true. 

I want escape to The Village away from this madness.

003a581c6cc46ee800352d0d92f46bfa.jpg&f=1

Or if not Moonbase Alpha

space1999.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1