Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

2 hours ago, Weedo said:

Funny thing is that this post is the first one I saw today, so I see this as a 'sign'. A little miracle for me :) 

Ralph Ellis points out that at the changing of ages there is recorded civil war that divides a nation/culture

We are witnessing this change of age to aquarius and division is rife

N.b Tanis and the Great pyramid gives me a new perspective on the middle East wars, religious belief and worshippers/followers in general

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

ggfcff.jpg.2a4b0b822405f1f2375c58a8e72b3e5f.jpg

Never thought I would agree more with right wing bible thumpers then liberals the parties have been totally inverted the republicans now stand for freedom/anti establishment and the liberals for draconian rules

22 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

They could be wanting to harvest the organs and tissues from those foetuses;

Since far more women have legal abortions each year in the United States than would be required to clear organ wait-lists, if only a small percentage of those women could be persuaded to carry their fetuses to the necessary point of development for transplantation, society might realize significant public health benefits.

The government could even step into the marketplace itself to purchase fetal organs for patients on Medicare and Medicaid, ensuring that low-income individuals had equal access to such organs while keeping the “asking price” elevated…

https://thelifeinstitute.net/learning-centre/issues/fetal-experiments/harvesting-organs

788035232_abortionsukmeme.jpeg.33f738226b6432e26f45c0a048991d24.jpeg

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

That really sums up the deception.

I posted it originally after my lady sent me it. She find loads that are good but I don’t want to saturate the thread with them. 
Proud of her today when she went in Sainsbury’s, she was asked to wear a mask. She just said “ Wembley” and carried on walking.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I don't think since they are potentially contaminated - with spikes, graphen or whatever's in vaccine... Unless it's stuff for plebs.

12 minutes ago, Jesse007 said:

Never thought I would agree more with right wing bible thumpers then liberals the parties have been totally inverted the republicans now stand for freedom/anti establishment and the liberals for draconian rules

Since when did Carlo Ancelotti do politics? Crazy world. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

I don't think since they are potentially contaminated - with spikes, graphen or whatever's in vaccine... Unless it's stuff for plebs.

Agreed. But they may want the organs just to practise with and perfect their techniques.

19 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

Thing is, that's exactly how a lot of them are behaving. I've read posts on another forum from people that have hardly left the house since this started, I'm talking about fit 40 year old's. Like I've said before, cowards the lot of them. (Saying that they've summed up the courage to to leave the safety of their homes to get a couple of jabs, only to scuttle back afterwards). 

18 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Since far more women have legal abortions each year in the United States than would be required to clear organ wait-lists, if only a small percentage of those women could be persuaded to carry their fetuses to the necessary point of development for transplantation, society might realize significant public health benefits.

The government could even step into the marketplace itself to purchase fetal organs for patients on Medicare and Medicaid, ensuring that low-income individuals had equal access to such organs while keeping the “asking price” elevated…

https://thelifeinstitute.net/learning-centre/issues/fetal-experiments/harvesting-organs

788035232_abortionsukmeme.jpeg.33f738226b6432e26f45c0a048991d24.jpeg

offtopic, sorry

Karmla Harris got her police goons to come after a journalist doing an expose on Planned Parenthoods trafficking of late term body parts when she was an attorney in CA...PP.. of which Billy Hates father was Head of the Board, set up by Eugenicist and KKK endorsed racist, Maggie sanger...who Killary Clinton "greatly admires"  hideous dots to join, eh... 

They want our kids, dead and alive....

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Number6 said:

What are the Applications of Graphene Oxide?

Thanks to its unique properties and chemical structure, graphene oxide is finding ever-increasing use in numerous processes within varied industries.

These are some of the potential and current applications of graphene oxide in material science R&D (academic and commercial studies)

• Energy and Power industry
  • Defense labs
  • Biosensors
  • Biomedical procedures
  • LED technology
  • Super-capacitor material
  • Drug-carrier
  • Batteries
  • Solar cell development
  • Aeronautical industry

Graphene oxide has significant electronic, thermal and physical properties which makes it an excellent product for use in not only research and development of advanced materials, but also in revolutionizing the energy storage industry as well.

Full link: https://www.techinstro.com/graphene-oxide-properties-and-applications/

Getting more sinister by the day, I hope the Spanish study goes viral if true. 

I want escape to The Village away from this madness.

003a581c6cc46ee800352d0d92f46bfa.jpg&f=1

Or if not Moonbase Alpha

space1999.jpg

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Thing is, that's exactly how a lot of them are behaving. I've read posts on another forum from people that have hardly left the house since this started, I'm talking about fit 40 year old's. Like I've said before, cowards the lot of them. (Saying that they've summed up the courage to to leave the safety of their homes to get a couple of jabs, only to scuttle back afterwards). 

It’s so strange people that have never really lived can be so afraid to die.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So 5 commie bastards against the full signatories of the great Barrington declaration (in excess of 5k experts, nurses etc) and yet the one with the most signatures is surpressed. Hmmm. 🤔 Clown world.

No more likes but yes this seems to be how they pretend to whip big pharma owned gov into fucking us.

The 'opposition' who really support every draconian, police state loss of basic human rights & destruction of liberties.

FBPE Marxist corporatist mutants..out to destroy whatever they can & use emotional bullshit they claim is science.

Unfortunately everyone takes these weirdos as a joke & dont realise how dangerous they are imo.

As they are well organised of course.

Everytime any chance of freedom they come crawling out with their lies.

E5saQqIWQAE2tft?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/healthandsocialcare/conditionsanddiseases/articles/coronaviruscovid19/latestinsights#hospitalisations

Edited by oddsnsods
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Number6 said:

What are the Applications of Graphene Oxide?

Thanks to its unique properties and chemical structure, graphene oxide is finding ever-increasing use in numerous processes within varied industries.

These are some of the potential and current applications of graphene oxide in material science R&D (academic and commercial studies)

• Energy and Power industry
  • Defense labs
  • Biosensors
  • Biomedical procedures
  • LED technology
  • Super-capacitor material
  • Drug-carrier
  • Batteries
  • Solar cell development
  • Aeronautical industry

Graphene oxide has significant electronic, thermal and physical properties which makes it an excellent product for use in not only research and development of advanced materials, but also in revolutionizing the energy storage industry as well.

Full link: https://www.techinstro.com/graphene-oxide-properties-and-applications/

Getting more sinister by the day, I hope the Spanish study goes viral if true. 

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

BLK, the largest dating app made for Black singles, has partnered with rap legends Juvenile,

Imagine largest dating app made for White singles... Have I just found a niche? 🥴

Imagine a dating app for the unvaxxed, it won't be the largest, but it will be the sanest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

_119075181_mediaitem119075180.jpg.1c3b6f0c03d1ee19c0c4e8292bbd6c28.jpg

They've started jabbing dinosaurs now. Being extinct for millions of years is no excuse - get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

My days, da fck is that round his neck? Looks like the masonic compass symbol. I don't know what's up with me, seeing this stuff so much more than ever now, it's mental, like that picture yesterday. 🤯

Jesus wept. What a load of bollocks GMB is.  They never invite anyone on to counter all

these restrictions over the last 17 months.

No wonder the comments are turned off ..... the expletives would hit the ceiling.

These people are truly dangerous to your health and well being.

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

_119075181_mediaitem119075180.jpg.1c3b6f0c03d1ee19c0c4e8292bbd6c28.jpg

They've started jabbing dinosaurs now. Being extinct for millions of years is no excuse - get vaccinated or wear a mask until you do.

Was about to ask where was this ''comedy'' from......

But just noticed.....no.......its our own comedy stage....how sad is to see these stupid excuse of Humans wearing and promoting genocide...poor kids.....im in a way very glad i don't have kids...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Jesus wept. What a load of bollocks GMB is.  They never invite anyone on to counter all

these restrictions over the last 17 months.

No wonder the comments are turned off ..... the expletives would hit the ceiling.

These people are truly dangerous to your health and well being.

I was under the impression that most people here weren't any longer watching these TV programs...

And encouraging others to do the same....to get rid of ALL of their BBC's....Sky's....etc etc....

Or maybe i am living a backwords timeline..?

Edited by Simple Actions

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic