Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Prometheus said:

Covid: Cases in UK rise above 30,000 for first time since January

BBC - Published4 hours ago

 

It begins. Our freedom will last three weeks, a Summer holiday then back to lockdown.

 

So predictable, its actually funny.

 

Cases, cases, cases...................of the sniffles.

Who gives a flying fuck.

SHOW US THE BODIES.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

British health chiefs have quietly released a warning that Pfizer and Moderna's Covid vaccines may cause heart damage, MailOnline can reveal.

 

Fears about the mRNA jabs' links to myocarditis have grown in recent weeks, following a string of cases in young adults and children in Israel and the US.

 

Now the UK's drug watchdog has updated its safety information to accept that the condition is a possible side effect of both vaccines, without a formal announcement.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Cases, cases, cases...................of the sniffles.

Who gives a flying fuck.

SHOW US THE BODIES.

Please don't, have you seen the size of some of them... 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Prometheus said:

Q: In the UK are there any legal self-defence products?

A: The only fully legal self defence product in the UK is a rape alarm.

You telling me my football sock with two snooker balls in it is illegal?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, HAARPING_On said:

And so to these pathetic levels of bribery to get the "vaccine"... which, don't forget, the government's own ministers are telling us, "Doesn't stop infection and doesn't stop transmission."

 

Clown World.

 

 

Euro 2020 Final - Get Your Vaccine - Bribery.jpg

Sounds a little tiny bit like COERSION?

 

Not sure though, it's all starting to confuse me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Also the crowds outside in other parts of the country was huge. I guess now if you want to have an event with more than 30 people, you just need to wave an England flag. 

 

The people who adhered to the "guidelines" for a year and a half should be incensed by this public display of hypocrisy and duplicity.

 

While the England team formed a human pyramid after scoring the winning goal, in as close human contact as you can possibly get without actually fucking, your bewildered gran died of a broken heart because you couldn't hold her bony old hand in the care home. While fans sing "It's coming home" at the top of their lungs, you can't sing praises to the Lord in Church. While you can't enter a shop without a face-covering, fans can enter a packed stadium without it, no problem.

 

Still, Sturgeon is prevaricating over lifting any "restrictions" before August 6th in Scotland as though we were a separate country from England. This is the United fucking Kingdom, there is nothing between the border except a sign saying 'Haste Ye Back!'

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Velma said:

 

While the England team formed a human pyramid after scoring the winning goal, in as close human contact as you can possibly get without actually fucking, your bewildered gran died of a broken heart because you couldn't hold her bony old hand in the care home. While fans sing "It's coming home" at the top of their lungs, you can't sing praises to the Lord in Church. While you can't enter a shop without a face-covering, fans can enter a packed stadium without it, no problem.

 

 

This.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

British health chiefs have quietly released a warning that Pfizer and Moderna's Covid vaccines may cause heart damage, MailOnline can reveal.

 

Fears about the mRNA jabs' links to myocarditis have grown in recent weeks, following a string of cases in young adults and children in Israel and the US.

 

Now the UK's drug watchdog has updated its safety information to accept that the condition is a possible side effect of both vaccines, without a formal announcement.

Interesting....

 

I did wonder what bad news they'd try to conceal beneath the euphoria of the England win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Here we go...... What you've all been waiting for....... The latest scariest variant all the way from the orange counties of California, feast your eyes on this:

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9765417/Epsilon-COVID-19-variant-contains-mutation-allow-bypass-vaccine-immunity.html

 

They are quite literally making it up as they go along.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The slaves are doing their masters bidding as always..😷 state sponsored sports events only...clap when we tell you, laugh when we say.

 

They claim they will fastrack double jabbers in airports, but if 2/3rd are jabbered, then they will basically let any cunt through & make you wait just to spite or spit on you for not taking the mark.

 

Minority rights.😂💩

 

They under estimate the people they are fucking with.

 

Bring it & your whole shitshow they rely on will start to crumble.Snip-it_1610019651524.jpg.a4af25754b0e0d6b9c41def3ea9e5705.jpg.069a885a4315501fbbf5073785ae53f1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, oddsnsods said:

The slaves are doing their masters bidding as always..😷 state sponsored sports events only...clap when we tell you, laugh when we say.

 

They claim they will fastrack double jabbers in airports, but if 2/3rd are jabbered, then they will basically let any cunt through & make you wait just to spite or spit on you for not taking the mark.

 

Minority rights.😂💩

 

They under estimate the people they are fucking with.

 

Bring it & your whole shitshow they rely on will start to crumble.Snip-it_1610019651524.jpg.a4af25754b0e0d6b9c41def3ea9e5705.jpg.069a885a4315501fbbf5073785ae53f1.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Frank has always been a hero of mine.

I have everything he ever recorded.

It's amazing to think he wrote the following lyrics 48 years ago!

 

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help... no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial

 

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

Frank has always been a hero of mine.

I have everything he ever recorded.

It's amazing to think he wrote the following lyrics 48 years ago!

 

I am gross and perverted
I'm obsessed 'n deranged
I have existed for years
But very little has changed
I'm the tool of the Government
And industry too
For I am destined to rule
And regulate you

I may be vile and pernicious
But you can't look away
I make you think I'm delicious
With the stuff that I say
I'm the best you can get
Have you guessed me yet?
I'm the slime oozin' out
From your TV set

You will obey me while I lead you
And eat the garbage that I feed you
Until the day that we don't need you
Don't go for help... no one will heed you
Your mind is totally controlled
It has been stuffed into my mold
And you will do as you are told
Until the rights to you are sold

That's right, folks...
Don't touch that dial

 

 

 

Pretty much all what Frank did stand for and fought for is now been amplified considerably...

 

This is a good one from 70s but relates to whats happening now....

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

UEFA has charged England because England fans shone a laser at the goalkeeper during a penalty and, get this, booed during their National Anthem.

 

The News papers report 'euphoria' as England fans climb on Buses in Piccadilly.

 

Its sickening, these schills, you could pay them to walk backwards.

 

I'm pretty sure a basic prerequisite for entering heaven is self-respect.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HAARPING_On said:

 A couple of observations from the Euro 2020 England v Denmark football match last night in London...

 

No masking or social distancing in the place at all. Let’s not forget people are still being fined and imprisoned  for “breaking Coronavirus restrictions” when it suits the police here in the UK.

 

A huge amount of Denmark fans congregated at one end of the stadium, unmasked and stood together, hugging chanting, interacting.

 

Just think about that for a second.

 

Compare that to England’s game in Rome last week where England fans couldn’t travel from the UK but from within Europe they were OK. There were a tiny amount of England fans compared with the Danes there at Wembley last night.

 

I’d say it’s a fair assumption to say that the vast majority of those Danes travelled over, or we have a huge Danish ex-pat community  in the UK that we have never been told about.

 

And then we have “the restrictions” on travel...

 

A quick check on the UK government website shows that Denmark is on the AMBER LIST and the following rules apply....

 

Amber list countries and territories

What you must do if you have been in an amber country or territory in the 10 days before you arrive in England.

 

You must follow these rules even if you have been vaccinated.

Before travel to England

Before you travel to England you must:

On arrival in England

On arrival in England you must:

  • quarantine at home or in the place you are staying for 10 days
  • take a COVID-19 test on or before day 2 and on or after day 8

Read about quarantine and taking COVID-19 tests.

Children aged 4 and under do not need to take the day 2 or day 8 test.

You may be able to end quarantine early if you pay for a private COVID-19 test through the Test to Release scheme.

If you have been in a country or territory on the red list

If you have also been in or through a country or territory on the red list in the 10 days before you arrive in England, you must follow the red list rules.

 

Unless of course they were all “Euro 2020 invitees” as specified in the recent revision to the Coronavirus legislation, and were therefore completely exempt.

 

Anyone with half a brain must surely see that this whole Corona fiasco is utter bullshit by now, the rest are either displaying extremely high levels of cognitive dissonance or are utterly brainwashed.

 

 

Because the people who attend have to take a test or are vaccinated is the response from the normals you will get.

 

I had a argument earlier online about bringing up vaccine adverse reactions.

 

She was like anything can give you a reaction such as eating peanuts. I was like people are dying from the vaccine...

 

She said millions have had it..... over 50s are more protected and are nonger dying 

 

And said the deaths in the non vaccinated compared to vaccinated are higher.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bee said:

So different people are having different experiences. Hardly anything new is it?

 

Getting decent NHS treatment has always been a postcode lottery.

 

 

Didnt say it wasnt new... I was pointing out to others what i knew was happening. I used to work for NHS... I wouldnt say it has always been a postcode lottery.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Saved said:

 

 

I'm in South Birmingham and had to use the dentist four times during lockdown. They would only see me because each visit was of an emergency nature. They also told me that they were doing extractions only - no checkups and no cosmetics.

 

Two wisdom teeth removed and two after care visits due to excruciating dry socket (my own stupid fault).

 

One thing of note is that my dentist and his receptionist are both Muslims. I work with many Muslims and they are not only personally very vocal against the whole Covid lie but tell me that their communities are of the same voice.

 

The front door is locked, nobody can enter to make an appointment, emergencies are organised over the phone and there was no mask bullshit once entering the surgery.

 

Sounds about right - no professional with any decency would refuse an emergency.

 

I agree, many muslims here also ( Canada) are fully aware of the 'covid lie' - I guess they have always been on the receiving end of bullshit and are quicker to recognize it than many that follow the herd mentality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...