Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

20 hours ago, Bee said:

Sorry but in my experience not true. I had a tooth infection and had to have a tooth out a few weeks ago. It was sorted by the local NHS dentist who I was not even registered with within the week with no issues whatsoever.

Well it is definitely true from the source who told me of their experience and the people around them having same issue. 

20 hours ago, Bee said:
Beaujangles said:

In the west of England according to people I know there, you cannot get a NHS dentist to take you on at the moment. Apparently, having spoken to approximately a dozen different dentist offices one of them was told that the dentists are not being paid for any NHS patients currently, and that the dentists are only dealing with private patients because of this..

Sorry but in my experience not true. I had a tooth infection and had to have a tooth out a few weeks ago. It was sorted by the local NHS dentist who I was not even registered with within the week with no issues whatsoever.

Well it is definitely true from the source who told me of their experience and the people around them having same issue. Maybe you are either in a different area or had some luck that others arent having!

Edited by Beaujangles

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

I don't think they are panicking

I think they knew that some would not accept the jabs. Now they will just move to the next phase of their plan which will be to put the squeeze on the unjabbed by not allowing them access to things

As the jabbed start dying due to the jabs the government and complicit corporate media will blame the deaths on 'variants' of the alleged virus and they will weave false narratives about the unjabbed somehow being responsible for it

There are so many people whose egos are now so invested in this whole covid-hysteria that they will never admit to themselves that they have been wrong all this time. They will maintain the charade even into the jaws of absurdity

I agree with that and I think they will push as you describe

They will bull-dose through their agenda regardless!

Superficially these parasites are expert at presenting a negative as a positive including themselves. 

Their actions are fundamentally, wholly derived from a position of fear.

The desperation to get the masses jabbed is being pushed as a matter of urgency & smacks of panic though controlled, which is how I view this whole debacle overall.

Emma-Raducanu-had-to-withdraw-from-her-Wimbledon-fourth-round-match-3137475.jpg.d276c3f790f4b221c1ed0c366a6261e3.jpg

Emma Raducanu had to withdraw from her Wimbledon fourth-round match

Poor sheep can't breath. She said: I felt better after taking mask off. Just going to get my third booster jab.

Edited by jack121
  • Haha 1

On 7/6/2021 at 10:32 AM, Staeld said:

I watched the match and she wasn't wearing a mask between sets. She looked uncomfortable during the second set and I could see there was something wrong. The only time she put a mask on was when the medics came out to attend to her. Where did you hear that she was jabbed? 

I have seen her on previous occassions wearing the enslavement mask of nano graphene death, did not watch the  match where she had to early retire from possible nano graphene poisioning but did see her with the enslavement mask of nano graphene death at the end with the doctor kneeling by her. Why someone who cannot breath would clamp a death mask of nano graphene to their face and further obstruct their breathing is beyond me. Possibly her face is so ugly from breathing all that nano graphene from the death masks it has mentally addled her. Did notice how handjob henman, stupid celebs and rip-off royals never work a mask, guess they are going to be the immune ones. The nwo has decided a small percentage of the population are going to be immune from the virus, bascially thamselves and their friends, while the other 95% are going to be on permanent lockdown.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2021 at 5:30 PM, Bombadil said:

Pot holed for years. Loved it. Nowadays might be the only way to avoid the idiots

As a member of this community and obviously one of higher intellegence than normal i am sure you conducted yourself well.

• Like 1

Listened to the radio today in the car. I don't know. BBC or some shit. Report on a baby who died in India or somewhere. Got brought into hospital with diarrhoea etc and then died. The the journalist, without any shame, says the baby later tested positive for Covid 19 (tests analysed post death). Then goes on to talk about how Covid is surging and how babies are now dying of Covid.

NO DICKHEAD. The baby didn't die of COVID you fuck tard. It died of something else, then a fake PCR test result pinged positive for a fake virus and then Covid was written on the death certificate.

Do these dip shits have any brains at all? Any shame? Makes me so sick listening to this shit. I never learn. Grab an axe from my tool shed and smash the fucking radio to pieces. Why do I never listen to my first instinct?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

On 7/7/2021 at 9:12 AM, BossCrow said:

There's that number again;

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian is today expected to announce an extension of the state's COVID-19 lockdown orders as well as new restrictions for schools returning from holidays.

More than 330 locally acquired cases of COVID-19 have been recorded since mid-June, when the virus broke out in Sydney's eastern suburbs and spread west of the city.

Yeah and you notice how they suddenly out of nowhere are claiming all these people are in ICU? Yeah suddenly the 'virus' has magically turned deadly again. And on the radio they keep emphasizing it's children and people in their 30s now in ICU.

Yeah, my arse. What a load of shit. Doesn't add up. Well... it does add up if you are running a criminal vaccination program and you need to scare younger people into taking the bullshit vaccine. Of course not enough people are taking it because they're starting to realise no one is dying or getting sick.

Then wow what perfect timing. Suddenly the hospitals are full again! 😄

Who believes this shit seriously.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DarianF said:

Listened to the radio today in the car. I don't know. BBC or some shit. Report on a baby who died in India or somewhere. Got brought into hospital with diarrhoea etc and then died. The the journalist, without any shame, says the baby later tested positive for Covid 19 (tests analysed post death). Then goes on to talk about how Covid is surging and how babies are now dying of Covid.

NO DICKHEAD. The baby didn't die of COVID you fuck tard. It died of something else, then a fake PCR test result pinged positive for a fake virus and then Covid was written on the death certificate.

Do these dip shits have any brains at all? Any shame? Makes me so sick listening to this shit. I never learn. Grab an axe from my tool shed and smash the fucking radio to pieces. Why do I never listen to my first instinct?

That is what i do not understand. How. How can anyone with even an iota of intellegence believe any of this BS. From the very first day this pandemic aired on the media i called BS. There is no way this can be true. It is frustrating beyond belief to see the blatant lies on the tv, listen to this vile offensive crap on the radio, endless drivel on the airways.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jack121 said:

That is what i do not understand. How. How can anyone with even an iota of intellegence believe any of this BS. From the very first day this pandemic aired on the media i called BS. There is no way this can be true. It is frustrating beyond belief to see the blatant lies on the tv, listen to this vile offensive crap on the radio, endless drivel on the airways.

When all this started, I observed for about a month or two without an opinion. I allowed the possibility it could be real. But then I quickly realised it was total and utter bullshit. Every single day that has passed ever since has just proved it's the greatest fraud in history. But the fact people still believe it makes me lose almost all faith in humanity.

@BossCrow Switching the focus back to creating fear in younger people so they will blindly take the vaccine to save themselves:

'Wake-up call to young people': Patient in their 30s in ICU in NSW

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-young-people-hospitalised-icu-nsw-case-numbers-latest-updates/bc8d2686-546d-4151-9fb0-9a2761a386c9

These bastards should be charged as war criminals. That's the level of criminality going on here.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Macnamara said:

the pyramid which is missing its capstone.

the crusaders certainly made a detour to tanis when their goal had been cairo, when they launched one of their invasion attempts in egypt

King David was Pharaoh Psusennes

Wasn't the President of Haiti against all this covid nonsense ?

Murdered Haitian President Jovenel Moïse 

President Moise, 53, was assassinated at his private residence outside Port-Au-Prince in the early hours of Wednesday.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, alexa said:

Wasn't the President of Haiti against all this covid nonsense ?

Murdered Haitian President Jovenel Moïse 

President Moise, 53, was assassinated at his private residence outside Port-Au-Prince in the early hours of Wednesday.

I saw this yesterday and thought wtf; they’ve had some restrictions but largely not bothered, more just banning foreign travel and only just implemented restrictions again in May 2021 after a year of nothing. Maybe being infiltrated for not going along with the con.

A press release issued later that day from the office of acting Prime Minister Claude Joseph blamed the attack on "a group of unidentified individuals, some of whom spoke in Spanish."

“I’m just dumbfounded by the event,” said Robert Fatton, a Haitian politics professor from the University of Virginia. “I don’t understand how you just go inside the residence of the president, and you kill him – and then you leave. It’s all very strange. I’m not sure who is going to benefit from that …. We have no clue.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jul/07/crisis-threatens-to-engulf-a-leaderless-haiti-mired-in-and-corruption

Whatever the motive it’s a very strange situation

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, k_j_evans said:

But apparently (not having been to one myself) at these popup centres, you don't give your NHS number or GP - you don't even have to be registered with a GP, so where/how is it recorded?

Right. If you give your name & address that's probably enough, but maybe they don't record it  then. How would they know (imagining we thought it was a proper vaccine) if you have contra-indications or are a nutter who's has half a dozen jabs?

• Haha 1

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic