Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Yes thats it.

 

Its like the Event201 "Simulation of a possible pandemic" in Oct 2019 that by miracle happened straight after it.

And this July 9th is pretty much the same thing but "cyber" related.

 

2 days to go, must feed up my carrier pigeons. 

 

PS - that's not carrying bird flu!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ah great gals and guys (and trans-weirdo-perverts, although I doubt any of those sorts visit here*): I get a proper warm fuzzy feeling coming here. I read new posts on this thread every morning before work, but rarely get a chance to say thank you, so thank you all (and apologies to those I've unintentionally smited through drink).

 

My own thoughts are: (a) "freedom" will be cancelled or delayed, (b) new deadly strain discovered and its spread will be blamed on the unvaccinated, and (c) major push to jab children and animals (as sick as fuck as this is). All stuff mentioned here already I suppose.  

 

* there was a committed transgender in the old forum - anyone remember him/her? I used to butt heads with said person and then started to feel sorry for him (ahem, xer). No hostility implied or intended. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dickwan said:

Ah great gals and guys (and trans-weirdo-perverts, although I doubt any of those sorts visit here*): I get a proper warm fuzzy feeling coming here. I read new posts on this thread every morning before work, but rarely get a chance to say thank you, so thank you all (and apologies to those I've unintentionally smited through drink).

 

My own thoughts are: (a) "freedom" will be cancelled or delayed, (b) new deadly strain discovered and its spread will be blamed on the unvaccinated, and (c) major push to jab children and animals (as sick as fuck as this is). All stuff mentioned here already I suppose.  

 

* there was a committed transgender in the old forum - anyone remember him/her? I used to butt heads with said person and then started to feel sorry for him (ahem, xer). No hostility implied or intended. 

 

 

I will admit to having a preferred pronoun!

 

 

 

It is actually "who"

 

 

As in "who the fцcκ do you think you are coming in here not wearing a mask?"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Rolling out whitless..

 

Britain wont return to normal until NEXT SPRING... surprise surprise

 

 

 

Britain won't return to normal until at least next SPRING: Restrictions could be reimposed this winter, Chris Whitty warns

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9761529/Britain-wont-normal-spring-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

Oh I can do even better than that.

 

Britain won't be returning to normal, ever.

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dickwan said:

* there was a committed transgender in the old forum - anyone remember him/her? I used to butt heads with said person and then started to feel sorry for him (ahem, xer). No hostility implied or intended. 

I remember Fairy Princess, if that's the forumer you had in mind.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Rolling out whitless..

 

Britain wont return to normal until NEXT SPRING... surprise surprise

 

 

 

Britain won't return to normal until at least next SPRING: Restrictions could be reimposed this winter, Chris Whitty warns

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9761529/Britain-wont-normal-spring-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

My dad said Witless reminds him of The Mekon-

956978953_04HawkPoSjkt.jpg.a194c470617624f20867320ec80bbf6f.jpg

 

mekon.jpg.ada5f2815996925de3362ac4629876ab.jpg

 

He was created by scientific experimentation...He typically invented new super-weapons in the pursuit of his goal: the domination of the universe for the purpose of scientific research. In some stories he also sought personal revenge on Dan Dare.

 

It's weird how Witless hardly ever blinks. Every 3 minutes or so he does a sort of double-blink, but doesn't look normal to me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

 

 

I will admit to having a preferred pronoun!

 

 

 

It is actually "who"

 

 

As in "who the fцcκ do you think you are coming in here not wearing a mask?"

 

Haha! Aye, I actually (secretly) like wearing a mask too, but usually only on Saturnalia (if the Grand Master insists). 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

My dad said Witless reminds him of The Mekon-

956978953_04HawkPoSjkt.jpg.a194c470617624f20867320ec80bbf6f.jpg

 

mekon.jpg.ada5f2815996925de3362ac4629876ab.jpg

 

He was created by scientific experimentation...He typically invented new super-weapons in the pursuit of his goal: the domination of the universe for the purpose of scientific research. In some stories he also sought personal revenge on Dan Dare.

 

It's weird how Witless hardly ever blinks. Every 3 minutes or so he does a sort of double-blink, but doesn't look normal to me.

out of likes... thats hilarious!

 

that book cover reminds me of this

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

I remember Fairy Princess, if that's the forumer you had in mind.

Good call, I think thon was s/he. Decent enough soul, just like me or thee, although I couldn't quite wrap my head around the whole wearing a frock and pretending to be a lassie thing. Fair play to him/her, I hope he's sorted himself out. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

My dad said Witless reminds him of The Mekon-

956978953_04HawkPoSjkt.jpg.a194c470617624f20867320ec80bbf6f.jpg

 

mekon.jpg.ada5f2815996925de3362ac4629876ab.jpg

 

He was created by scientific experimentation...He typically invented new super-weapons in the pursuit of his goal: the domination of the universe for the purpose of scientific research. In some stories he also sought personal revenge on Dan Dare.

 

It's weird how Witless hardly ever blinks. Every 3 minutes or so he does a sort of double-blink, but doesn't look normal to me.

😄 love it 😄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey, just want to say that un-pricked people are free and have a choice, while the penetrated don't. We have the option of changing our minds, and theoretically taking the vaccine, but the jabbed can never become un jabbed (unless they develop the tool in The Matrix, for removing the bugs .. 

 

 

PsXJJN.gif.94892577d1bea03631c369779ceb1a81.gif

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Rolling out whitless..

 

Britain wont return to normal until NEXT SPRING... surprise surprise

 

 

 

Britain won't return to normal until at least next SPRING: Restrictions could be reimposed this winter, Chris Whitty warns

 

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9761529/Britain-wont-normal-spring-Chris-Whitty-warns.html

Look at the Bastards eyes, Demon alert!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

They've already started emailing/txting my 59yo mum....(who wont be havingit)

 

I told her months ago that they don't need massive propaganda drive here, most are still stuck in the "scary death virus" that they'll line up like sheep to the slaughterhouse when the they get their letter from the Dr... and so it begins...

 

Hopefully most have seen the horrific numbers from overseas, hence the sudden fake shortage and fake "Wellington scare" etc....but they'll get a fair few no doubt

 

Good on your mum 👍

 

I don’t think it matters if most have seen the stats on convid maiming and murdering jabs or not; it appears masses of people don’t believe them and will have the jab anyway.

 

That atrocity Ardern likes to give us a little tickle of fear, and a show of control, every now and then, hence the bullshit Wellington ‘scare’.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Prometheus said:

UK Supermarkets, online shopping over the past few months and I've noticed more and more items are regularly 'out of stock', is this the beginning of how these food shortages will start to play out with seemingly innocuous products, more and more of which will become out of stock until people notice that shops are constantly understocked.

 

When this news story hits eventually in a year or so it will be the beginning of the food crisis and by design will appear to have developed slowly and organically.

 

‘Funnily’ enough, the only food shortages here in NZ are pet food 🤔; otherwise no shortages.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"It's all Theatre, it's all Political. So Dark, is the Con of Man".

 

Believe not what you see, but what that which you see means and know then, it's all Theatre, it's all Political...... it's all Reality TV.

 

Political Theatricality is Propaganda.

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zArk said:

Probably 50/50 ish back at the start of jabbing, inline with the trial parameters

 

Accounting for the placebo group the side effects and deaths are not pretty reading

 

Thats for sure; shocking, but still the masses offer up their bodies 🙄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

 

4 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Yes; but while the some of the ‘white men’ were doing this, the ‘small hat tribes’ were busy fighting each other for the same end as the ‘white men;

you know, maiming and killing and enslaving - and eating -  and in some cases almost wiping out entire tribes.

 

Get quite pissed with only white man bad comments these days.

 

Sorry Pabloisawake, just realised who you meant by the small hat tribe; the white men bit ‘triggered’ me 😳🤯

 

But I stand by my post for the rest.

Edited by blowonthepie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Covid: Cases in UK rise above 30,000 for first time since January

BBC - Published4 hours ago

 

It begins. Our freedom will last three weeks, a Summer holiday then back to lockdown.

 

So predictable, its actually funny.

 

Edited by Prometheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...