Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

Screenshot_2021-07-06-18-15-22-28_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

 

Haven't time to read it now, but just from the tag line, I don't see why people need to be at odds. If you want to wear a mask permanently and not socialise, it's no skin off my nose. As long as no Ody tries to dictate to me that I didn't the same, then each to their own.

Edited by Tinfoil Hat
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Haven't time to read it now, but just from the tag line, I don't see why people need to be at odds. If you want to wear a mask permanently and not socialise, it's no skin off my nose. As long as no Ody tries to dictate to me that I didn't the same, then each to their ow.

 

Another Problem created in which they will get a Reaction so then provide the Solution....

Confusion, Division, Action.

 

Its endless....we are now more than ever starting to face a War within our very 99%.......and the 1% are sat with their popcorn buckets, ready to press play. Again...

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

 

Haven't time to read it now, but just from the tag line, I don't see why people need to be at odds. If you want to wear a mask permanently and not socialise, it's no skin off my nose. As long as no Ody tries to dictate to me that I didn't the same, then each to their ow.

But what they mean by that they want to stay in bed and be paid... 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Doc said:

Bit more on the manipulation of cells using magnetic fields here in this article from 2017. It's from our friends at Rockefeller University no less.

"Friedman’s team realized that they could use a genetically engineered virus to create doorways into a neuron’s outer membrane".

Sick bastards. The article is titled 'Flipping a switch inside the head'

 

https://seek.rockefeller.edu/flipping-a-switch-inside-the-head/

Interesting they've chosen doughnuts to symbolise the lab rats' hunger in the illustration from that  Rockefeller article.

 

With new technology, scientists are able to exert wireless control over brain cells of mice with just the push of a button. The first thing they did was make the mice hungry.

 

Flipping_a_switch.cmyk_.png.3f9389a583cdc1727356659c86cfa106.png

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Interesting they've chosen doughnuts to symbolise the lab rats' hunger in the illustration from that  Rockefeller article.

 

With new technology, scientists are able to exert wireless control over brain cells of mice with just the push of a button. The first thing they did was make the mice hungry.

 

Flipping_a_switch.cmyk_.png.3f9389a583cdc1727356659c86cfa106.png

 

 

Might just be me, but what's that at the back of the mouse's head, at the back? It looks like a little demon or something. Turn it upside down, I can see something there at the back. Anyone else or just me? 

Edited by Morpheus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Might just be me, but what's that at the back of the mouse's head, at the back? It looks like a little demon or something. Turn it upside down, I can see something there at the back. Anyone else or just me? 

The moire effect on the concentric ellipses?

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Might just be me, but what's that at the back of the mouse's head at the back? It looks like a little demon or something. Turn it upside down, I can see something there at the back. Anyone else or just me? 

I think I see what you mean. Are you talking about the light blue patch? Almost looks like a devil with one eye. They've copy and pasted that part a few times.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, zarkov said:

The moire effect on the concentric circles?

Hmmm, but it's a graphic image, does that come into play with computer generated images? I can see a character there, however you want to describe it. I say purposely placed, do you think it's an error based on the pattern? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

I think I see what you mean. Are you talking about the light blue patch? Almost looks like a devil with one eye. They've copy and pasted that part a few times.

Interesting this because I see that as black and not blue. Dead centre of the rings, right at the back, turn it upside down and there's a little demon type character, but I can see two eyes, horns and a mouth. I've drawn on it to give you an idea of what I can see. But look at it without my lines and tell me of you see the same thing. 

Flipping_a_switch.cmyk_.png.3f9389a583cdc1727356659c86cfa106.png

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

Hmmm, but it's a graphic image, does that come into play with computer generated images? I can see a character there, however you want to describe it. I say purposely placed, do you think it's an error based on the pattern? 

 

I see what you mean. If you create something then what is there is by intent.

Also depends on system, software used. For example when rendering in lightwave or rhino you  can get a moire effect esp with wireframe views, or when an image is reproduced depending on the resolution of the system that makes a copy, interference patterns can be introduced.

 

The nose viewed in isolation also looks demonic.

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...