Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

In the west of England according to people I know there, you cannot get a NHS dentist to take you on at the moment. Apparently, having spoken to approximately a dozen different dentist offices one of them was told that the dentists are not being paid for any NHS patients currently, and that the dentists are only dealing with private patients because of this..

 

 

my dentist is still doing nhs treatment, im in sheffield though.  its a bupa dental surgery now it changed a few years ago.

 

went last week for a check up and they want to refer me to the hospital but got them to wait till my next appointment for a filling before doing the referral.

 

they moved the reception around and erected a Perspex screen on it and have gone ott cleaning the chairs but its ok.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Beaujangles said:

 

 

In the west of England according to people I know there, you cannot get a NHS dentist to take you on at the moment. Apparently, having spoken to approximately a dozen different dentist offices one of them was told that the dentists are not being paid for any NHS patients currently, and that the dentists are only dealing with private patients because of this..

 

Yes, that is correct indeed.

 

For a private, it wasn't too bad...i have seen in the past a whole lot more expensive tooth extractions than this one.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Human10 said:

Pay right away... They didn't let me pay because of 'one way system' and asked to tell them my card number by phone... Or get there again... Just my last experience from a visit to the dentist in UK... 🙄

 

Just got back, all went well with the dentist.....tooth extracted no fuss.....dentist screamed a bit when i pulled her tooth so all good ;)

 

Now, seriously all went well only from the moment i got in the room with the dentist, nice chat, no fuss on mask no "hesitancy on keeping distance or anything. Was great.

 

But on the other hand at the reception.....a complete different world!!!! The atmosphere in the reception was like "gotta be aware of a zombie contamination"....

 

So dentist appointment was:

 

Reception= war zone

Dentist room= paradise literally!!

But im glad its all done.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You recently signed the petition “Do not rollout Covid-19 vaccine passports”:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/569957

On Monday 5 July, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Sajid Javid MP gave a statement to the House of Commons on covid-19. The Secretary of State updated MPs on the Government's plans for social restrictions and guidance from 19 July.

He also announced the outcome of the Government's review of domestic covid-status certification, also known as 'covid passports'. The Secretary of State confirmed the Government will not mandate the use of covid-status certification as a condition of entry for visitors to any setting, such as shops or events, at the present time.

Watch the statement here:
https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/eacc6a97-9c80-4d44-b254-cfa537a2b1c5?in=17:02:41&out=17:52:16

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Nats and dogs said:

Graphene in the jab. Some received saline, others got poison, otherwise all the jabbed would die at once.

 

Image

 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/NatnPZMF2oho/

700% nanograms? WTF? 💩

I start to believe it's just a saline and everyone will die half of fear of the jab and the rest of fear of covid mutants - aka heart attack... 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, BossCrow said:

There's that number again;

NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian is today expected to announce an extension of the state's COVID-19 lockdown orders as well as new restrictions for schools returning from holidays.

More than 330 locally acquired cases of COVID-19 have been recorded since mid-June, when the virus broke out in Sydney's eastern suburbs and spread west of the city.

 

 

Satanic filth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Throughout history the Elite have been brainwashing us ! Like David Icke says when will we all wake up and realize who we really are!

 

 

 

We all know who starts the wars.

Young normal men then whipped up into a jingoistic frenzy leading to them being  haunted by their actions for the rest of their lives.

So sad.

By the way, his English is amazingly good.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Frankieboy said:

Throughout history the Elite have been brainwashing us ! Like David Icke says when will we all wake up and realize who we really are!

 

 

My great grand father was an officer in that war for the Austrian army at the eastern front. When they had ceasefire, they'd meet with Russian officers in no-man's land and one side would bring vodka, the other caviar, and they hang out like good friends. It's a farce. 

Edited by Weedo
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

 

Carbon is 666 this all makes sense now!

 

The number 666 relates to the carbon atom, and man. Carbon-12; one of 5 elements in the human DNA.

 

Another allusion to the beast system! - out of likes. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Human10 said:

You recently signed the petition “Do not rollout Covid-19 vaccine passports”:
https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/569957

On Monday 5 July, the Secretary of State for Health and Social Care Sajid Javid MP gave a statement to the House of Commons on covid-19. The Secretary of State updated MPs on the Government's plans for social restrictions and guidance from 19 July.

He also announced the outcome of the Government's review of domestic covid-status certification, also known as 'covid passports'. The Secretary of State confirmed the Government will not mandate the use of covid-status certification as a condition of entry for visitors to any setting, such as shops or events, at the present time.

Watch the statement here:
https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/eacc6a97-9c80-4d44-b254-cfa537a2b1c5?in=17:02:41&out=17:52:16

More mind fuckery. Designed to keep us in fear and fight or flight mode. Enjoy your day. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

According to the Bible, we all knew that they won't be able to force the jab, or making it legally a must, but they can use all the satanic tools to annoy and make it appear more difficult to make business and stuff. So don't worry. Nobody can force you - except in some exceptions like we've seen in India and old-peoples homes. Making it a requisite for keeping a job is not forcing. And sustenance can always come from unexpected places, so don't despair. And don't bend the knee to Satan or his minions. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...