Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Number6 said:

 

If most people are muzzled, shouldn't the cases be going down not up? So much for the mandatory nappy order😁. Also I keep telling people that the PCR test is probably picking up Influenza / cold strains as per the CDC's own friggin report on their website, it goes through 1 ear and out the other 😞

 

I would like to know if flu shots will give a false positive as well, but no reporter asks these questions to the turnips behind the podium. 🤣

When this all started I was reading claims about how if you had last years flu vaccine then you were more likely to have covid, ie test positive which as you know is total bs. There’s been a big push this year giving out free flu vaccines to anyone who isn’t in their prime so there is probably going to be more positive tests and some people feeling ill from the vaccine as happens every year, this can easily be scammed for covid and more fear though, as you know

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

No kidding yes well we were heading into the unknown then with the lockdown especially so just think how that affected the masses aswell then.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/gmbs-susanna-reid-says-terrifying-18966446

GMB's Susanna Reid says terrifying Covid nightmares left her ‘screaming and crying’

Susanna Reid describes terrifying nightmares brought on by coronavirus lockdown

 

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/20/susanna-reid-coronavirus-nightmares-lockdown-13297597/?ito=cbshare

 

Edited by Fifth element
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fifth element said:

No kidding yes well we were heading into the unknown then with the lockdown especially so just think how that affected the masses aswell then.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/gmbs-susanna-reid-says-terrifying-18966446

GMB's Susanna Reid says terrifying Covid nightmares left her ‘screaming and crying’

Susanna Reid describes terrifying nightmares brought on by coronavirus lockdown

 

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/09/20/susanna-reid-coronavirus-nightmares-lockdown-13297597/?ito=cbshare

 

 

Press X to doubt.

 

doubt.jpg.a7602e22b01fa80b886a1a756f8dc538.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Prof Chris Whitty calls for people to help stop coronavirus spreading, adding it is "something we have to do collectively.”

 

What does he think we have been doing for the last six months?

 

Spitting on each other? Or, giving up jobs, relationships, family, school, hobbies, dining, sport, unless you shoot grouse.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like we're sliding slowly into lockdown 2 through gradually tightening restrictions, just in time for Christmas.

 

This eventually has to end in riots and massive social unrest. You have to think that this is expected by the people who are implementing this.

 

What's giving me a lot of hope is that I'm not sure this plan is entirely as well thought-out as people think. A mistake I feel is made in the truther community a lot is giving these people too much credit and imagining that we're seeing 4D chess playing out here rather than an absolute farce. One reason I started thinking a bit differently about the way these things work is my father was in politics when I was young and I got a bit of an inside look behind the curtain from the stories he would tell. One I remember very well is that he said he'd met several people who'd attended Bildeberg meetings and far from a coordinated effort in a dark shadowy room it was a lot of old bankers arguing and shouting at eachother.

 

I think at this stage civil unrest is inevitable. What's not certain is what is going to come out of this. It seems a little like the 2021 and 2030 agendas weren't moving fast enough so they've basically pressed the self-destruct button on the current economic model in the hopes that they can pick up the pieces and create a more streamlined cashless system that they can pair with social credit and a universal basic income.

 

What we've got to count on now is that this is moving too fast. More and more people are finally smelling a rat and favour for these policies is getting lower and lower. I've mentioned health passports to quite a few people recently and almost all have seen through it for what it really is: totalitarian control. Of course governments can just match the unrest with military action, but then they'll have to count on the army staying compliant, and if they're the only thing standing between the government and an angry mob coups are a real possibility.

 

It could be a long dark road ahead of us, but I think we have to keep in mind the grand scale of this agenda and how history has taught us that keeping billions of people in check has so far never worked. The future is far from certain, but this could be an opportunity for real positive change.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Illmatic said:

Looks like we're sliding slowly into lockdown 2 through gradually tightening restrictions, just in time for Christmas.

 

This eventually has to end in riots and massive social unrest. You have to think that this is expected by the people who are implementing this.

 

What's giving me a lot of hope is that I'm not sure this plan is entirely as well thought-out as people think. A mistake I feel is made in the truther community a lot is giving these people too much credit and imagining that we're seeing 4D chess playing out here rather than an absolute farce. One reason I started thinking a bit differently about the way these things work is my father was in politics when I was young and I got a bit of an inside look behind the curtain from the stories he would tell. One I remember very well is that he said he'd met several people who'd attended Bildeberg meetings and far from a coordinated effort in a dark shadowy room it was a lot of old bankers arguing and shouting at eachother.

 

I think at this stage civil unrest is inevitable. What's not certain is what is going to come out of this. It seems a little like the 2021 and 2030 agendas weren't moving fast enough so they've basically pressed the self-destruct button on the current economic model in the hopes that they can pick up the pieces and create a more streamlined cashless system that they can pair with social credit and a universal basic income.

 

What we've got to count on now is that this is moving too fast. More and more people are finally smelling a rat and favour for these policies is getting lower and lower. I've mentioned health passports to quite a few people recently and almost all have seen through it for what it really is: totalitarian control. Of course governments can just match the unrest with military action, but then they'll have to count on the army staying compliant, and if they're the only thing standing between the government and an angry mob coups are a real possibility.

 

It could be a long dark road ahead of us, but I think we have to keep in mind the grand scale of this agenda and how history has taught us that keeping billions of people in check has so far never worked. The future is far from certain, but this could be an opportunity for real positive change.

Totally agree. I think the government at the moment are trying to get a citizen army ready to resist people who see through this rubbish. Grass on your neighbour, shout about the mask. The average person will do what their told whatever.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Like the interviewee anna however is suspect. Shill. 

Damn right she is. I am actually sick of her: "I left the BBC to make a difference" bullshit when in reality she's making fuck all difference. Sits there with her self righteous indignations whilst all the while avoiding the real topics that require discussion. Clear shill as you state. 👍🏻

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah i followed her for a bit when people were doing video vlogs which was a good project. But then when she stopped and started a project somewhere else she started going on about impartiality. She seems seeped into the system. I don't always mind that but she sells herself as different. 

 

I hardly EVER call out people as being 'shills' but her behaviour is strange especially in that interview. She got all nervous and twitchy something i woukd expect kay burley to do. She hasn't realised the msm is the enemy yet nah sorry love not buying any of it. As someone else state her self righteousness stinks. Anyways sorry for clogging the thread up might discuss her another time in another thread. 

EDIT

Nothing wrong with impartiality in journalism, however i find it hard to trust anyone that sits on the fence in these times. Although sometimes the truth can be found somewhere down the middle i smell BS with her. 

 

Edited by Fluke
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Started a new job today,  the staff are covid  believers, some in masks, they asked me if I wear a mask and I said straight off "I can't, sinus problems."  Nip that in the bud from the start.

As we were leaving they were saying "Get home watch the news." I'm repyling " I don't  watch news too depressing." Trying to bite my tongue..

90% customers in masks, most with nose poking out.

 

Too many normies everywhere.

 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, shadowmoon said:

Started a new job today,  the staff are covid  believers, some in masks, they asked me if I wear a mask and I said straight off "I can't, sinus problems."  Nip that in the bud from the start.

As we were leaving they were saying "Get home watch the news." I'm repyling " I don't  watch news too depressing." Trying to bite my tongue..

90% customers in masks, most with nose poking out.

 

Too many normies everywhere.

 

If only we could crowd fund and buy an island somewhere. Then we can make our rules and stick our fingers up to all the covidiots. An island where the weather is good of course, I don't do cold places. 🤣

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

Started a new job today,  the staff are covid  believers, some in masks, they asked me if I wear a mask and I said straight off "I can't, sinus problems."  Nip that in the bud from the start.

As we were leaving they were saying "Get home watch the news." I'm repyling " I don't  watch news too depressing." Trying to bite my tongue..

90% customers in masks, most with nose poking out.

 

Too many normies everywhere.

 

I haven't been out much since the lockdown as been working from home. I can go back in to work but I have to wear a mask and I imagine people will moan on public transport and I am not sure I can deal with someone pushing their luck about a stupid mask. I might go down this weekend to London though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The UK could see 50,000 new coronavirus cases a day by mid-October without further action, lied the government's chief scientific adviser, Sir Patrick Vallance.

That's almost one and half million cases per month, which will then be expected to lead to about "200-plus deaths per day" a month after that.

That would be around five and half thousand deaths each month. These empty threats are not even plausible. Who's buying this?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54234084

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...