Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, SimonTV said:

 

That explains where all the money went, I guess if you damaging people's health, you need to pay well for it. 

 

It's where all the local surgery doctors went too, by the looks of it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheOldNormal said:

This a perfect illustration of why I am pro-vax. I fully encourage the stupid and gullible to take it. It will improve the world.

 

Seeing these young people get life long health problems, I can't see how that can improve the world. The only thing it improves is the bank balance of the pharmaceutical companies. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Liberty said:

I’ve been working with someone who has not long finished her position on track and trace auditing.  She said those coming back positive are those who had the jab.  Outnumbering by 7-1. 
 

These dna harvesting tests are looking for something we don’t understand yet that is showing up in the jabs. 

Hi Liberty,

 

I've heard, sometime during last year, one crazy yet interesting "conspiracy theory": they said that quantum computers need a whole lot more storage space than usual computers, like incomparably more. Best solution they could find as a memory storage was human DNA. Thus the theory was that all these crazy number of PCR tests are being performed in order for "them" to collect enough DNA to use it as storage. Another point was that, if this is true and they do use human DNA for it, they would have to pay to those people whose DNA they are using. This way they got if for free.

 

Crazy theory, I know, and I don't believe in it, but, this is a crazy world, so who knows 😅

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

 

Seeing these young people get life long health problems, I can't see how that can improve the world. The only thing it improves is the bank balance of the pharmaceutical companies. 

If you are stupid enough, as an adult, to take it then I have absolutely no sympathy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Not to sound cruel, i have no sympathy for these sheep, to allow experimental drugs to be injected into their children is horrendous beyond belief.

It is the same as people who do skydiving, then end up injured or in wheelchairs.

I mean, don't jump out of planes in the first place. You are a human being with a brain in your head, do dangerous things and you have to accept the consequences. Surely some form of intellenge or rational thinking must form part of your assessement criteria.

Same as the people who do underground pot holing or people who chase after hurricanes, then end up trapped underground, or dead. Why? Why do it in the first place when it could kill you.

Pot holed for years. Loved it. Nowadays might be the only way to avoid the idiots

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TheOldNormal said:

If you are stupid enough, as an adult, to take it then I have absolutely no sympathy.

 

I am in two minds about it, on the one hand sure on the other, people have been brainwashed and manipulated and they didn't even get real informed consent with a lot of the popular side effects not even on the packet insert. The side effects people were informed about were the mildest of the effects. They knew about them all though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Noctua said:

I am also a little confused how we went from Delta to Lamda?  Where is the order in this world?!  What happened to Epsilon and it's pals?

 

1. Alpha 2. Beta 3. Gamma 4. Delta 5. Epsilon 6. Zeta
7. Eta 8. Theta 9. Iota 10. Kappa 11. Lambda 12. Mu
13. Nu 14. Xi 15. Omicron 16. Pi 17. Rho 18. Sigma
19. Tau 20. Upsilon 21. Phi 22. Chi 23. Psi 24. Omega

 

 

Which ones have they used so far?

Edited by Beaujangles
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Anders said:

 

Nuff said

In a nutshell mate. 

 

How can't these idiots not see through this bollocks? Do they think that these bozos social distance in the studio along with the rest of the film crew?

 

It's beyond a joke. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Not to sound cruel, i have no sympathy for these sheep, to allow experimental drugs to be injected into their children is horrendous beyond belief.

It is the same as people who do skydiving, then end up injured or in wheelchairs.

I mean, don't jump out of planes in the first place. You are a human being with a brain in your head, do dangerous things and you have to accept the consequences. Surely some form of intellenge or rational thinking must form part of your assessement criteria.

Same as the people who do underground pot holing or people who chase after hurricanes, then end up trapped underground, or dead. Why? Why do it in the first place when it could kill you.

 

And then they turn around and Blame God :classic_rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Beaujangles said:

 

1. Alpha 2. Beta 3. Gamma 4. Delta 5. Epsilon 6. Zeta
7. Eta 8. Theta 9. Iota 10. Kappa 11. Lambda 12. Mu
13. Nu 14. Xi 15. Omicron 16. Pi 17. Rho 18. Sigma
19. Tau 20. Upsilon 21. Phi 22. Chi 23. Psi 24. Omega

 

 

Which ones have they used so far?

ahh the end is in sight ;)

 

xanm.jpg.99e23fd68615a44766e6103a45c09e3c.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...