Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, zArk said:

spit on the swab ...

 

schools do the same.. sent home if displaying 1 symptom (the list is getting bigger) with the guilt trip that the entire class will also be sent home if the PCR is positive

 

spit on the swab (or get your kid to spit into a tissue--- say its to clear the throat --- use the wrong end of the swab to tickle their mouth and nose and cover the spit tissue around the swab end - then the kids will  say and think the test was done and no1 is hurt)  , job done...

Well you’d think she’d have either thought of that or flat out refused now. Wouldn’t you?  
 

Not justify the abuse of her child so he can still be sent to nursery. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone know if we due a biblical flood anytine soon. As to take these genetically modified creatures away?

 

We are witnessing the start of the great divide. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

I agree.

 

Yesterday’s viral Tweet of the gentleman on the train came at just the right time too.

 

I’m sure I won’t be the only one to now follow his lead; much better to just let the virtue signallers throw a tantrum and embarrass themselves than engage with them.

 

Let’s show which side is actually the hysterical one.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Anyone know if we due a biblical flood anytine soon. As to take these genetically modified creatures away?

 

We are witnessing the start of the great divide. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

 

Cancelites out in force on Madeley, for daring to mention Mitchie is a commie Tavistock control freak c*nt.

 

Rest are bawling about not being forced to wear a mask & Freedumb day....saying that they will punch anyone who tells them to take it off.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ar55 said:

I agree.

 

Yesterday’s viral Tweet of the gentleman on the train came at just the right time too.

 

I’m sure I won’t be the only one to now follow his lead; much better to just let the virtue signallers throw a tantrum and embarrass themselves than engage with them.

 

Let’s show which side is actually the hysterical one.

Spot on mate. Tbf there will be plenty of us already acting as that cool dude.

 

Mainstream society is well and truly fucked. I just hope enough of us cut ourselves out from it. For tptb to be hit in pocket and starved of attention. One can hope.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

The same thing will happen a third time. Hundreds of thousands of people (we know the main ones) will go out on the weekend drinking and partying as if we can all take of our pants of and run round without consequence.

 

A week after these parties that the news papers will undoubtedly call 'A Good Time' or 'Brits Celebrate Freedom Day' instead of the obvious superspreader events that dumbshit cause to justify the next bigger lockdown.

 

A few days after the cases rise, exactly a week following the parties the Deaths increase and the Circus begins again.

 

If there is a Pandemic, why oh why would you wait until cases decrease then lift restrictions to allow them to rise again. Its absolutely senseless. Then again the whole thing is senseless and a hoax so my logic is based on make believe anyway.

It will happen whether hundreds of thousands go or just a hundred with the right photo opportunity in one place. So if you want to go you might as well just go! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

My Mum popped into town this week. Wherever she went to (it'll be one of the major retailers, it involved shopping so I was only half listening lol) was giving away hand gel bottles at the tills & exits. She took them because they were free! Why would they do this? Do they know something we don't?

Edited by Sit down, Waldo
Typo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Cancelites out in force on Madeley, for daring to mention Mitchie is a commie Tavistock control freak c*nt.

 

Rest are bawling about not being forced to wear a mask & Freedumb day....saying that they will punch anyone who tells them to take it off.

 

Mate, how is this circus not dying down?

 

Im in quite a few pharmacy related whatapp groups. This is the shit thats been said 

 

"Do we still have to wear masks after June 19th?"

 

"Yes, customers will be given choice but staff still have to follow all covid19 rules. Screens ppe hand sanitizer all staying"

 

"One of my patients has died from covid after having 2 jabs, so im keeping my mask on forever"

 

I cant even be bothered to counter their shit anymore as im jacking it all in. Cant hack it anymore. Too mentally draining.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Prometheus said:

STOP protesting you dumb shits. Your giving them justification to ban all forms of civil disobedience. You know they're controlled by them right.

 

If they were controlled they would be all over the media, the fact that they are getting practically zero media coverage tells us that they are organic and people led.


These protests are waking people up, and should be continued.

Deloris Cahill is one of the main speakers at the coming Galway protest, that woman has been a thorn in the side of the establishment throughout this plandemic, and she deserves our support.

 

https://protests.ie/event/riseup-eireann-unite-the-tribes/

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

STOP protesting you dumb shits. Your giving them justification to ban all forms of civil disobedience. You know they're controlled by them right.

Mate, lets work through the logic in your post. 

 

Stop protesting or they will make us stop protesting?

 

I agree that their are loads of agent provocateurs in the mix. Like petitions have limited impact on msm.

 

But fuck mate, what else can ordinary folk do who are not happy with whats going on? Whats wrong with like minded souls getting togther and networking? Trying to figure out a way outta of this mess.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate, how is this circus not dying down?

 

Im in quite a few pharmacy related whatapp groups. This is the shit thats been said 

 

"Do we still have to wear masks after June 19th?"

 

"Yes, customers will be given choice but staff still have to follow all covid19 rules. Screens ppe hand sanitizer all staying"

 

"One of my patients has died from covid after having 2 jabs, so im keeping my mask on forever"

 

I cant even be bothered to counter their shit anymore as im jacking it all in. Cant hack it anymore. Too mentally draining.

I’ve been working with someone who has not long finished her position on track and trace auditing.  She said those coming back positive are those who had the jab.  Outnumbering by 7-1. 
 

These dna harvesting tests are looking for something we don’t understand yet that is showing up in the jabs. 

Edited by Liberty
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Mate, lets work through the logic in your post. 

 

Stop protesting or they will make us stop protesting?

 

I agree that their are loads of agent provocateurs in the mix. Like petitions have limited impact on msm.

 

But fuck mate, what else can ordinary folk do who are not happy with whats going on? Whats wrong with like minded souls getting togther and networking? Trying to figure out a way outta of this mess.

Exactly.

 

At least we can say we are trying to do something.

 

Ordinary folks just out shopping might stop and listen to some of the speakers, and it could very well wake more people up.

For the moment, these protests are very much the front line of the resistance, and should be attented, encouraged and supported IMO.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Anyone know if we due a biblical flood anytine soon. As to take these genetically modified creatures away?

 

We are witnessing the start of the great divide. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

 

 

huge.5.27790.JPG.c2e7ac64c8ece509c9aa96a90ce6d609.JPG

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

STOP protesting you dumb shits. Your giving them justification to ban all forms of civil disobedience. You know they're controlled by them right.

Ridiculous!.  More need to protest - who cares what they 

'ban'...none of what they are doing is lawful. Why shouldn't people take to the streets and retaliate?  There has to be sufficient 'noise' to awaken the sleeping twats who are still going around with muzzles on and reducing their already limited braincells by reducing even more oxygen to them. Sitting indoors like good little servants is not going to achieve anything.  Shake the facking pot... boil the bastards... make them jump...FFS

 

Where's Guy Fawkes when you need him LOL

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...