Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

5 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Complete loss of moral competence!

They are not mentally fit to perform their so called jobs in many respects imo.

What infuriates is the overuse & inclusion of words such as "us" & "we" which acts to reframe the user into groupthink which results in generalisations assumed to be approximately acceptable then reinforeced with statistics.

As such we have slowly had our individuality removed.

Then ignoring the yellow card, Vaers, and the euro equivalent clearly showing harm by so called vaccines.

Inexcusable!

they are commies but they think they are capitalist friendly normal people

• Like 1

The best thing we can do is keep our heads as we weather this storm of change.

Allow ourselves to not become to become polarised one way or the other, one must remain centred and remember to see the funny side of it all.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Complete loss of moral competence!

They are not mentally fit to perform their so called jobs in many respects imo.

What infuriates is the overuse & inclusion of words such as "us" & "we" which acts to reframe the user into groupthink which results in generalisations assumed to be approximately acceptable then reinforeced with statistics.

As such we have slowly had our individuality removed.

Then ignoring the yellow card, Vaers, and the euro equivalent clearly showing harm by so called vaccines.

Inexcusable!

👍 out of likes. All very true. Yes, and that;s a very good point about saying "we", hadn't thought of that. It makes it us and them as well. Us informed people with the correct set of qualifications can make up our minds about your fate, based on the data.

I didn't even mention the yellow card system, what's the point?!!! Her opinion will be whatever she's told to say and think.

Idiocy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

The best thing we can do is keep our heads as we weather this storm of change.

Allow ourselves to not become to become polarised one way or the other, one must remain centred.

So we can't go out with our pea shooters and catapults and slay the wankers doing this then? 😧

Sajid Javid, the new health secretary, has told the House of Commons those who have received both doses of the vaccine will not have to self-isolate if they are a close contact of a new positive case of Covid from next month.

At present, if you are told by NHS Test and Trace you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive for Covid you must enter 10 days of self-isolation, even if you have had both your jabs.

But from 16 August, Mr Javid announced, the rules will change so that those who are fully vaccinated can continue their lives as normal even if they are logged as a close contact.

Similarly, the rules will also be relaxed on the same date for those under the age of 18, who have not yet been offered the vaccine. They too will be freed from needing to self-isolate.

• Thanks 1

Ah I'm afraid not my homicidal friend for you see, the spirit of hate and violence that lives in them is the same spirit that compels your hate, and justifications are but an opinion.

God said, Vengeance is Mine.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

So we can't go out with our pea shooters and catapults and slay the wankers doing this then? 😧

Well sure, if you want to be one of the first in the new prisons they've kindly built for the dissenters.

Have you gone rogue Tin?????!!!!!

Just now, Pina Colada said:

Well sure, if you want to be one of the first in the new prisons they've kindly built for the dissenters.

Have you gone rogue Tin?????!!!!!

One likes to keep one's options open. 

I like the look of those blow pipes used by pygmies.

40 minutes ago, zArk said:

spit on the swab ...

schools do the same.. sent home if displaying 1 symptom (the list is getting bigger) with the guilt trip that the entire class will also be sent home if the PCR is positive

spit on the swab (or get your kid to spit into a tissue--- say its to clear the throat --- use the wrong end of the swab to tickle their mouth and nose and cover the spit tissue around the swab end - then the kids will  say and think the test was done and no1 is hurt)  , job done...

Well you’d think she’d have either thought of that or flat out refused now. Wouldn’t you?  

Not justify the abuse of her child so he can still be sent to nursery. 

4 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

I agree.

Yesterday’s viral Tweet of the gentleman on the train came at just the right time too.

I’m sure I won’t be the only one to now follow his lead; much better to just let the virtue signallers throw a tantrum and embarrass themselves than engage with them.

Let’s show which side is actually the hysterical one.

Edited by ar55
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Illuminator said:

Anyone know if we due a biblical flood anytine soon. As to take these genetically modified creatures away?

We are witnessing the start of the great divide. I am however very confident that our side will prevail. As there side is full of retards. 

Cancelites out in force on Madeley, for daring to mention Mitchie is a commie Tavistock control freak c*nt.

Rest are bawling about not being forced to wear a mask & Freedumb day....saying that they will punch anyone who tells them to take it off.

• Like 1

Just now, ar55 said:

I agree.

Yesterday’s viral Tweet of the gentleman on the train came at just the right time too.

I’m sure I won’t be the only one to now follow his lead; much better to just let the virtue signallers throw a tantrum and embarrass themselves than engage with them.

Let’s show which side is actually the hysterical one.

Spot on mate. Tbf there will be plenty of us already acting as that cool dude.

Mainstream society is well and truly fucked. I just hope enough of us cut ourselves out from it. For tptb to be hit in pocket and starved of attention. One can hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

The same thing will happen a third time. Hundreds of thousands of people (we know the main ones) will go out on the weekend drinking and partying as if we can all take of our pants of and run round without consequence.

A week after these parties that the news papers will undoubtedly call 'A Good Time' or 'Brits Celebrate Freedom Day' instead of the obvious superspreader events that dumbshit cause to justify the next bigger lockdown.

A few days after the cases rise, exactly a week following the parties the Deaths increase and the Circus begins again.

If there is a Pandemic, why oh why would you wait until cases decrease then lift restrictions to allow them to rise again. Its absolutely senseless. Then again the whole thing is senseless and a hoax so my logic is based on make believe anyway.

It will happen whether hundreds of thousands go or just a hundred with the right photo opportunity in one place. So if you want to go you might as well just go! 

• lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic