Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 7/3/2021 at 8:35 AM, Michael said:

From the Main David Icke Page:

 

https://davidicke.com/2021/07/03/12-year-old-girl-bound-to-wheelchair-and-left-with-chronic-illnesses-after-receiving-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine/

 

A 12-year-old girl is now wheelchair-bound after taking part in a Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine trial.

 

On Monday 28th June, US Sen. Ron Johnson, a Republican from Wisconsin, held a press conference at the Federal Courthouse in Milwaukee to address the rise in Covid-19 vaccine injuries.

At the meeting, Johnson invited people from across the country to speak about their experiences with the vaccine and the injuries that they themselves or someone they know suffered as a result of receiving it.

One woman who spoke is the mother of a 12-year-old girl who is now wheel-chair bound and suffers from memory loss after she received the Pfizer jab.

 

Stephanie de Garay, of Ohio, claimed that her daughter Maddie was a perfectly healthy 12-year-old before she and her brothers were enrolled in a Pfizer vaccine trial in January. After Maddie received her second dose of the jab, she was left with a long list of horrific injuries and illnesses, which have forced her to be put on an NG feeding tube.

 

“All three of our kids volunteered and were excited to participate in the trial as a way to help us all return to normal life.” Stephanie told Sen. Johnson that she has a degree in electrical engineering and her husband works in the medical field, and they are both pro-vaccine and pro-science, which is why they allowed their children to take part in the trial.

 

“Before Maddie got her final dose of the vaccine she was a healthy 12-year-old who got straight A’s and had lots of friends, she had her life, she was energetic, she was not like this.

 

That mother should immediatly be removed from those kids.

Examples like these, where a mother lets her kids take an experimental agent and then cries when something goes south is beyond comprehension.

Absolute madness, absolute disgusting.

Im so sry for this girl and that she is now damaged for life, due to the decision her mother made.

I cannot formulate in words how angry this makes me. I have problems to call that parent "mother".

 

Not to sound cruel, i have no sympathy for these sheep, to allow experimental drugs to be injected into their children is horrendous beyond belief.

It is the same as people who do skydiving, then end up injured or in wheelchairs.

I mean, don't jump out of planes in the first place. You are a human being with a brain in your head, do dangerous things and you have to accept the consequences. Surely some form of intellenge or rational thinking must form part of your assessement criteria.

Same as the people who do underground pot holing or people who chase after hurricanes, then end up trapped underground, or dead. Why? Why do it in the first place when it could kill you.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jack121 said:

 

Not to sound cruel, i have no sympathy for these sheep, to allow experimental drugs to be injected into their children is horrendous beyond belief.

It is the same as people who do skydiving, then end up injured or in wheelchairs.

I mean, don't jump out of planes in the first place. You are a human being with a brain in your head, do dangerous things and you have to accept the consequences. Surely some form of intellenge or rational thinking must form part of your assessement criteria.

Same as the people who do underground pot holing or people who chase after hurricanes, then end up trapped underground, or dead. Why? Why do it in the first place when it could kill you.

Those things you mentioned I would argue are what makes us human. The urge to experience new sensations, the adrenaline rush, escaping from the mundane. Taking the vax doesn't seem to me to offer that same thrill...it's a dangerous and risky undertaking but does it enhance you as a human being? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Those things you mentioned I would argue are what makes us human. The urge to experience new sensations, the adrenaline rush, escaping from the mundane. Taking the vax doesn't seem to me to offer that same thrill...it's a dangerous and risky undertaking but does it enhance you as a human being? 

 

 the urgue could put you in a life threatning situation, could get you killed. Should we throw away all caution and do whatever we feel like, surely as human beings who are awake and have higher intellegence than the sheep we should be setting the example and leading the way, apparent in our behavior.

If the sheep want to throw themselves out of planes, take the vaxx and other such sheep related behaviour then that is something i would expect and is typical of these lower life forms who are certainly going to be culled.

Some would call it fitting justice, survival of the fittest maybe, make your own decision and live your life the way you want to live it, i and a lot of others on this forum are finished, finished with stupid people. Do whatever crazy things you want to do, but then do not post about it expecting sympathy. We've all got our own problems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

 

Similar story here: Emma Raducanu pulls out of wimbledon with breathing difficulties. This woman who has been jabbed, wears a mask all the time, even between sets, has nearly collapsed and had to pull out of wimbledon because she can't breathe - no surprise there. Stupid sheep.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

 the urgue could put you in a life threatning situation, could get you killed. Should we throw away all caution and do whatever we feel like, surely as human beings who are awake and have higher intellegence than the sheep we should be setting the example and leading the way, apparent in our behavior.

If the sheep want to throw themselves out of planes, take the vaxx and other such sheep related behaviour then that is something i would expect and is typical of these lower life forms who are certainly going to be culled.

Some would call it fitting justice, survival of the fittest maybe, make your own decision and live your life the way you want to live it, i and a lot of others on this forum are finished, finished with stupid people. Do whatever crazy things you want to do, but then do not post about it expecting sympathy. We've all got our own problems.

 

Have you ever been on a plane? Drank a couple of beers? Took a cigarette?

 

It can all be dangerous and a potential killer. We all take risks here and there, but with many we know the consequences and do risk/benefit analysis. Where to draw the line is up to the individual. Many people take risks and still survive, thrive and reproduce.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Firebird
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Jackunjill said:

Talk about lockstep 🙄5B230427-B3D1-4D91-ADA5-879238805668.png.d6c0d99ce993c1cda8cbd482dbc6dd0b.png

 

 

 

As I said yesterday, 77th Brigade back in the office en masse, or should that be one masse?

 

We need to keep exposing this underhand shit. Most people are blissfully unaware that it is even happening.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Weedo said:

What concerns Bill Gates acting as a world ruler:

 

Whether he's the top of the pyramid or not - I truly doubt he is anywhere near

 

All those big tech companies have come out of the intelligence agencies and the pentagon

 

People like bill gates and mark zuckerburg are not enterprising entrepreneurs they are assets who act as front men for the network behind all the big corporations and intelligence agencies that work for them (the 'military industrial complex')

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done lady....until we know more about the spike proteins that the jabbed people have now been modified into creating and how those spike proteins may affect the human body and spread or even shed from jabbed people to other people you are right to be cautious. These are the kind of businesses that the unjabbed need to get behind and support:

Businesswoman bans holidaymakers who have HAD Covid vaccine from her Lottery-funded eco-retreats claiming they pose a 'health risk' to other guests and are causing pet deaths

  • Sharon Girardi claims vaccinated people are 'triggering' miscarriages in others
  • Furious locals claim Ms Girardi is 'discriminating' against vaccinated Britons
  • She has previously been backed by the Forestry Commission to plant 34,000 native saplings at her Blaeneinion estate in Ceredigion, Wales

By Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 17:59, 5 July 2021 | Updated: 07:45, 6 July 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9757957/Businesswoman-bans-holidaymakers-Covid-vaccine-eco-retreats.html

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, spideysensei said:

 

Many, many things can happen and i think it's best to remain prepared in any way possible. The war is as psychological as it physical. If we lose hope that things may change, we may lose focus on that which may bring about change. We may miss unique opportunities for assembly and coordinated efforts. Serious coordination... the stuff which a gov person/official snooping on sites like this is really looking for...

 

The libertarian age is over. We either fight and destroy what currently has power over us, or become eventually subsumed to it. I can't see a middle ground any more.

 

 

I've thought of this for many years. How this can logistically and realistically happen. Here are some of my conclusions that I came up with:

 

1 - group of like minded individuals who create an 'open society', as opposed to another secret one. 

 

2 - the Organisation should not be in any way legal or official, as those would be shackles. 

 

3 - everybody in this network would be abiding by local laws as much as possible. 

 

4 - no stated leadership structure, in order to avoid vulnerability to the effort by targeting key people, or persons. 

 

5 - if there is opinions of who the leader might be, this opinion should be kept as secret and private as possible. 

 

6 - the aimed number of the group to be around 300, as historically speaking such numbers have been known to turn tides.

 

7- a smooth information exchange should take place, like is happening on this forum, yet more concentrated and focused.

 

8. The goal of this group would be to create a communication and support hub, that eventually culminates to an unknown date, when all will meet at the same time at a physical location, unarmed and totally following the laws of the lands in every way. 

 

9. Mechanisms and plans to achieve 'readiness' would be discussed and implemented in order to set the energy into the right motion and direction. 

 

There are more points I've thought of, and the idea is that we must start to cluster and unite, without ideological hurdles or pre-requisites. Although me as a Muslim would love to come to the agreement that we serve the God of Abraham, I am not sure if that would be right to make as an official QR code to enter such an effort. The reason for this is because such issues will be solved and proved without a doubt as time goes by anyway. And saying "you must believe in god", sounds too Freemasonic to me.

 

Better the God issue remains an open topic of discussion, while the unification of like-minded people begins. Those are my thoughts about actually planning something tangible that is open to all, regardless of race, creed, religion, location, tribe, gender, etc. I guess our common goal would be the purification of the earth, and justice for all.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Firebird said:

 

Have you ever been on a plane? Drank a couple of beers? Took a cigarette?

 

It can all be dangerous and a potential killer. We all take risks here and there, but with many we know the consequences and do risk/benefit analysis. Where to draw the line is up to the individual. Many people take risks and still survive, thrive and reproduce.

 

 

 

 

 

I'd love to go tornado chasing with Pecos Hank but wouldn't take anybody else along with me, let alone my kids. I know the risks.

 

This woman has believed a lie - that the vaccines are perfectly safe and are necessary for the good of humanity - and didn't think for one moment that either her child didn't need to be jabbed (nobody does) or that her child might suffer.

 

Those I know who are jabbed will have no hesitation in encouraging their kids to be jabbed. They read the occasional report of bad reactions in the Telegraph and see the words 'EXTREMELY RARE'. They then liken an adverse reaction to the jab to something akin to being struck by lightning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Well done lady....until we know more about the spike proteins that the jabbed people have now been modified into creating and how those spike proteins may affect the human body and spread or even shed from jabbed people to other people you are right to be cautious. These are the kind of businesses that the unjabbed need to get behind and support:

Businesswoman bans holidaymakers who have HAD Covid vaccine from her Lottery-funded eco-retreats claiming they pose a 'health risk' to other guests and are causing pet deaths

  • Sharon Girardi claims vaccinated people are 'triggering' miscarriages in others
  • Furious locals claim Ms Girardi is 'discriminating' against vaccinated Britons
  • She has previously been backed by the Forestry Commission to plant 34,000 native saplings at her Blaeneinion estate in Ceredigion, Wales

By Henry Martin For Mailonline

Published: 17:59, 5 July 2021 | Updated: 07:45, 6 July 2021

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9757957/Businesswoman-bans-holidaymakers-Covid-vaccine-eco-retreats.html

 

Yes, knowing this I may go on holiday here :classic_biggrin:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

 

All those big tech companies have come out of the intelligence agencies and the pentagon

 

People like bill gates and mark zuckerburg are not enterprising entrepreneurs they are assets who act as front men for the network behind all the big corporations and intelligence agencies that work for them (the 'military industrial complex')

OK there's never been a spokesman of this network come out and dictate rules to the entire world before. A de facto dictator and ruler.. He is basically saying to all presidents, prime ministers and borders of the world "fuck you! You work for me now and you will do as I say!" especially that he didn't start his speech by saying that he speaks on behalf of anybody else. It's just a dry run in all likelihood, just test driving the satanic NWO ruler position. But still it is unprecedented in my opinion. We are witnessing major steps being taken here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Similar story here: Emma Raducanu pulls out of wimbledon with breathing difficulties. This woman who has been jabbed, wears a mask all the time, even between sets, has nearly collapsed and had to pull out of wimbledon because she can't breathe - no surprise there. Stupid sheep.

I watched the match and she wasn't wearing a mask between sets. She looked uncomfortable during the second set and I could see there was something wrong. The only time she put a mask on was when the medics came out to attend to her. Where did you hear that she was jabbed? 

Edited by Staeld
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Saved said:

I'd love to go tornado chasing with Pecos Hank but wouldn't take anybody else along with me, let alone my kids. I know the risks.

 

This woman has believed a lie - that the vaccines are perfectly safe and are necessary for the good of humanity - and didn't think for one moment that either her child didn't need to be jabbed (nobody does) or that her child might suffer.

 

Those I know who are jabbed will have no hesitation in encouraging their kids to be jabbed. They read the occasional report of bad reactions in the Telegraph and see the words 'EXTREMELY RARE'. They then liken an adverse reaction to the jab to something akin to being struck by lightning.

 

 

They reason that vaccine bad reactions are ''extremely rare'' yet don't make the same argument for covid 19.

The mind boggles....

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jack121 said:

 

Not to sound cruel, i have no sympathy for these sheep, to allow experimental drugs to be injected into their children is horrendous beyond belief.

It is the same as people who do skydiving, then end up injured or in wheelchairs.

I mean, don't jump out of planes in the first place. You are a human being with a brain in your head, do dangerous things and you have to accept the consequences. Surely some form of intellenge or rational thinking must form part of your assessement criteria.

Same as the people who do underground pot holing or people who chase after hurricanes, then end up trapped underground, or dead. Why? Why do it in the first place when it could kill you.

It would only be the same as people who went skydiving if they strapped their child to them. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Someone said they had to swab their 2 year old this week otherwise the nursery wouldn’t take them back. She said how horrible it was. When I said I wouldn’t have done that and it’s abuse and the reply was …”but the nursery would not have let him back unless he had it…”.  
 

So if that’s happened to one it must be commonplace. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

To date, no-one has purified isiolated the alleged SARS-CoV-2 virus. Quote below from a website:

 

Quote

 

 

The authors of the book ‘Virus Mania’ asked the authors of various scientific papers that claimed to isolate SARS-CoV-2 whether their electron micrographs show the purified virus. Their responses are shown below. None of them purified isolated the virus. As ‘Virus Mania’ concludes: “If no particle “purification” has been done anywhere, how can one claim that the RNA obtained is part of a viral genome? And how can such RNA then be widely used to diagnose infection with a new virus? We have asked these two questions to numerous representatives of the official corona narrative worldwide, but nobody could answer them. Even Micael Laue from the RKI wrote in an email that we received on September 2020: “I am not aware of a paper which purified isolated SARS-CoV-2” and the U.S. CDC also wrote in a document updated on July 2020: “No quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available”. The fact that the RNA sequences that the scientists extracted from the tissue samples and which the SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR tests were finally “calibrated” belong to a new pathogenic virus called SARS-CoV-2 is therefore based on faith alone, not on sound research”.

4f1f2f_f9305a8505b64a709ee6ac83c00a92f0~mv2.jpg

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

I meant the part you said "considering wearing mask around the ones who are jabbed" hahahah

 

Yep I did consider this but I have now other views on it :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...