Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Whenever I hear Bill Gates I think Fraiser and Windows 95.

 

The real rulers are hidden, never in the spot light, media etc

At some point they will come out. So this could be him warming the chair for his boss. But Bill Gates enjoyed being world dictator, and he seems to have enjoyed it. Imagine the power trip he gets while telling all peoole on earth the new rules. Suddenly everybody's his little bitch, and we better behave and obey, or else no more normal. And the way he said it, like he was about to laugh.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I mean, even if Bill gates is a little lap dog of the Dr evil, he definitely took the NWO throne for a ride. 

Sorry I meant lap frog

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

 

You don't think people have an identity?

I identify myself. I live and operate in a society but I don't consider myself as part of it. 

The so called leaders of society like us to believe they have infallible technology that they can use to control us, that they have even greater tech that they haven't revealed yet. I do marvel at how well some of it works and then smile when it doesn't.

At the moment our attention is being focused on what will happen when while nothing seems to be actually happening.

Will July see supposed freedoms being granted

Will late autumn be the start of massive deaths amongst the vaxxed?

Use your own eyes and see what is real when you can.

Listen to your heart and don't hate people because they believe differently to yourself.

Whatever anyones spiritual beliefs are about what happens when we pass on for now we are here and have to be and do the best we can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't know how long we can tolerate this death game before people start erupting with pent up rage and things really do get bloody and apocalyptic. Especially with the vile creatures clearly itching to get their needles in the children. 

 

 

As expected, the Boris speech was for some reason full of 'Dejavu echos'.........not sure why..

I seem to have lost a few moments of my life i will never get back.

THE JULY 19th is a Ticking ''clock'' being set to blast at any point...its so clear..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TerryH said:

I identify myself. I live and operate in a society but I don't consider myself as part of it. 

The so called leaders of society like us to believe they have infallible technology that they can use to control us, that they have even greater tech that they haven't revealed yet. I do marvel at how well some of it works and then smile when it doesn't.

At the moment our attention is being focused on what will happen when while nothing seems to be actually happening.

Will July see supposed freedoms being granted

Will late autumn be the start of massive deaths amongst the vaxxed?

Use your own eyes and see what is real when you can.

Listen to your heart and don't hate people because they believe differently to yourself.

Whatever anyones spiritual beliefs are about what happens when we pass on for now we are here and have to be and do the best we can

 

Well my people can't afford to be hyperindividualistic while everyone else is allowed to identify as a group. For us that = cultural suicide.

Edited by EnigmaticWorld
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I mean, even if Bill gates is a little lap dog of the Dr evil, he definitely took the NWO throne for a ride. 

Ever heard of the 'Good Club'? In May 2009, they met in NY to discuss depopulation. The meeting was reported by the media but most of the articles are now behind paywalls or have vanished. This link will give you some good info about the club of which Gates is a prominent member.

 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/secret-may-2009-meeting-of-the-good-club-billionaire-club-in-bid-to-curb-overpopulation/5742626

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

This is the spirit we need to win. Enough allowing them to program us that we are the helpless victims. We all know that they will lose in the end. And with each second, with each heartbeat, with each thought and breath, their end is nearing. And it won't be pretty for them, unless they change sides before it's too late. 

 

Many, many things can happen and i think it's best to remain prepared in any way possible. The war is as psychological as it physical. If we lose hope that things may change, we may lose focus on that which may bring about change. We may miss unique opportunities for assembly and coordinated efforts. Serious coordination... the stuff which a gov person/official snooping on sites like this is really looking for...

 

The libertarian age is over. We either fight and destroy what currently has power over us, or become eventually subsumed to it. I can't see a middle ground any more.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

 

 

As expected, the Boris speech was for some reason full of 'Dejavu echos'.........not sure why..

I seem to have lost a few moments of my life i will never get back.

THE JULY 19th is a Ticking ''clock'' being set to blast at any point...its so clear..

It's so surreal isn't it? These past months and months it has felt like society has been held in an artificially fixed position, it's felt like an Olympic 100m final, hyped up beyond belief, but when it comes around a ridiculous amount of false starts causes the crowd to become irritated and restless. Will this damn race ever start! 

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, spideysensei said:

 

Many, many things can happen and i think it's best to remain prepared in any way possible. The war is as psychological as it physical. If we lose hope that things may change, we may lose focus on that which may bring about change. We may miss unique opportunities for assembly and coordinated efforts. Serious coordination... the stuff which a gov person/official snooping on sites like this is really looking for...

 

The libertarian age is over. We either fight and destroy what currently has power over us, or become eventually subsumed to it. I can't see a middle ground any more.

 

 

 

The libertarian age is over.

 

That's very true and the realisation that we have lost that in such a short time frame is really quite soul destroying. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Mr H said:

lolz optimism didn't last more than 5 mins in the MSM

 

Sage already warning freedom may be only for a few weeks

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9758739/Sage-warns-freedoms-WEEKS-Boris-Johnson-tells-Britons-NOT-demob-happy.html#comments

I can't seem to recall when we the public voted for Sage to have the right to exert all this power over us indefinitely, while spunking all their doomporn thrills all over the MSM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

 

The libertarian age is over.

 

That's very true and the realisation that we have lost that in such a short time frame is really quite soul destroying. 

 

We never had a libertarian age, it was all a sham. We were sold a bullshit dream to keep us docile.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Outsider said:

It's so surreal isn't it? These past months and months it has felt like society has been held in an artificially fixed position, it's felt like an Olympic 100m final, hyped up beyond belief, but when it comes around a ridiculous amount of false starts causes the crowd to become irritated and restless. Will this damn race ever start! 

 

This is the carrot and stick approach. If you do this and be good you will get that. Its exactly how the Pavlovs dog experiment works. Train people to obey orders and only react when a bell rings. Modern version is also called gas-lighting ( which they are now doing with whole populations in various countries:

 

Gaslighting is a form of psychological manipulation in which a person or a group covertly sows seeds of doubt in a targeted individual or group, making them question their own memory, perception, or judgement. It may evoke changes in them such as cognitive dissonance or low self-esteem, rendering the victim additionally dependent on the gaslighter for emotional support and validation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Mr H said:

lolz optimism didn't last more than 5 mins in the MSM

 

Sage already warning freedom may be only for a few weeks

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9758739/Sage-warns-freedoms-WEEKS-Boris-Johnson-tells-Britons-NOT-demob-happy.html#comments

Endless warnings and instructions on an hourly basis it seems...these people are not normal or natural, they are obsessed to the point where I think many of them are utterly insane. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Outsider said:

Endless warnings and instructions on an hourly basis it seems...these people are not normal or natural, they are obsessed to the point where I think many of them are utterly insane. 

 

they are super keen to put their end game plan in motion which has been in the works for hundreds of years, i feel their complete lunacy will be their downfall though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RobinJ said:

We never had a libertarian age, it was all a sham. We were sold a bullshit dream to keep us docile.

Maybe so, but it didn't feel as suffocating as this current age. If it was an illusion there were some aspects of it I did quite enjoy. Could wake up one morning and on impulse book a flight to a European city, see different faces, sights sounds and culture. The feeling that you could escape the humdrum of daily existence in an instant. 

The monotony of life in HMP Britain weighs me down and now I  just feel trapped with only memories to keep me from losing all hope.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Outsider said:

It's so surreal isn't it? These past months and months it has felt like society has been held in an artificially fixed position, it's felt like an Olympic 100m final, hyped up beyond belief, but when it comes around a ridiculous amount of false starts causes the crowd to become irritated and restless. Will this damn race ever start! 

 

Yes nicely said!

 

"Will this damn race ever start"?

 

Yes......it can and it will only by The People..its pretty much up to the remaining numbers of the ones who still comply and believe the nonsense....they are keeping everyone else from our so desired "freedom to live without blocks/barriers"

Considering that now the increasing numbers of protesters will fill up the next London event!!! That i know!

 

Unless some may give up joining the protests thinking that these "restrictions relax" will end....

 

On one hand i knew this would not end well anyway...lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...