Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

37 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Thanks for this, I was about to post something similar.

Think of the old tactical game of "good cop, bad cop". On the surface, it seems that Johnson & Javid are back playing the roles of 'good cop', with some positive statements about Freedom Day (ugh) going ahead on July 19th, masks becoming optional and many other restrictions being lifted.

Many people are going along with this, and 'looking forward' to getting back to some semblance of normality. Including myself, I hold fast a belief that restrictions WILL be lifted from this date.

However on the other hand, while Johnson & Javid are uplifting people, you still have the 'bad cops' elsewhere, such as the 'experts' from SAGE and others being dragged out in the media with their doom-laden "warnings".

There's definitely mixed-messages being sent out, and again this is all deliberate as its just psychological manipulation, designed to confuse people.

We've all heard the 'warnings' about what 'could' happen in winter, and I do feel that 'something' is going to happen, and this will come back and bite Johnson & Javid very hard.

And it wouldn't surprise me if this was all political, designed to forment anger and resentment towards the Tories, with accusations of 'mismanagement of the crisis', "lifting lockdown too soon" etc etc.

The truth as we all know it is that Labour are no better, and politics is just a pantomime. Boris will be painted as a 'buffoon' again, and the message will be "we need a safe pair of hands to steer us through this crisis".

It will be interesting to see what would happen if the 'coronavirus act' was reinstated, and if a general election would be allowed to go ahead during a lockdown, if the government collapsed. Probably not, which would likely end up with Starmer being 'appointed' Prime Minister rather than being elected by the people.

Good point about the possibility of an emergency government obviating the need for an election. 

Another way the good/bad cop could pan out is if Dishy Rishi steps up as bad cop once Boris has been deposed. I suppose that all depends on whether dishy avoids the economic fall out. 

Whichever way it goes, it is all a performance. We can be sure that the show will go on even if the cast change during a 'dark winter'. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't know how long we can tolerate this death game before people start erupting with pent up rage and things really do get bloody and apocalyptic. Especially with the vile creatures clearly itching to get their needles in the children. 

Had the rage pulsating throughout the body since last march.

THE FUCKING AUDACITY!

Edited by zarkov
excuse the F'ing

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I don't know how long we can tolerate this death game before people start erupting with pent up rage and things really do get bloody and apocalyptic. Especially with the vile creatures clearly itching to get their needles in the children. 

Although restrictions are being lessened in many countries, the vaccination agenda is still in full force, and no doubt the unvaccinated will be punished with limiting their (mine included) freedoms.

There is something very sinister going on.  I don't necessarily think the vaccines will kill millions

of people, but making people infertile including the next generation, i.e. children may well be a

depopulation tool they so want.

Daily reminder, from January 2021

"As long as not everybody is vaccinated, on a Global level, nobody will be safe" - Klaus Schwab

Edited by Golden Retriever

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Outsider said:

Tricky Dicky Madeley is not to be trusted, he has a history of shaming those that choose not to be vaxed. He's simply a less chubby and fake tanned version of his predecessor Pierced Organ.

Like others in the mainstream media he will only go so far, only criticising how the lockdown is implemented and nothing of the fundamentals of the Covid-19 story.   He is controlled opposition.    The first credibility test I use - does this person believe in and/or promotes the political illusion, the pretend democracy we live in, the likes of Boris Johnson, Gordon Brown, Donald Trump, Joe Biden etc. are the real decision makers, if the answer is yes then they have to be disregarded.

Edited by Orange Alert

Its very rare that an evil person knows that they are evil and still commits evil acts. These people, like most, are ignorant of their evil and truly believe that they are doing good.

Their ignorance and belief in their own goodness, are that which paves the road to hell.

Ignorance is bliss, it's also the cause of Man's evil.

Did no-one like my Lymerick?

11 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

'There once was a virus called Covid,

That caused all Earths Humans to loath it.

The Powers oppertune,

To Reset from our Doom!

And soon the whole World will know it!'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lamp Of Truth said:

Fair play to Richard Madeley for asking the sort of questions Piers Morgan or that idiot female presenter would never ask although he didn't call Michie out when she claimed to be a scientist.

I'm afraid he's a paid actor playing a role, he'll say anything for money. He's as fake as his tanned skin. 

They all seem odd to me now these characters on the screens, unreal people constructed with lies. They may aswell be CGI creations because their humanity has disappeared.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Golden Retriever said:

Although restrictions are being lessened in many countries, the vaccination agenda is still in full force, and no doubt the unvaccinated will be punished with limiting their (mine included) freedoms.

There is something very sinister going on.  I don't necessarily think the vaccines will kill millions

of people, but making people infertile including the next generation, i.e. children may well be a

depopulation tool they so want.

Daily reminder, from January 2021

"As long as not everybody is vaccinated, on a Global level, nobody will be safe" - Klaus Schwab

I would estimate thats right on the money.

Sterilisation en-masse.

They can contort enough to squirm out of most positions but democide is certainly not one of them and they are touching cloth!

15 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

'There once was a virus called Covid,

That caused all Earths Humans to loath it.

The Powers oppertune,

To Reset from our Doom!

And soon the whole World will know it!'

There once was a shill called Bill Gates,

Who decided it's people he hates.

So he used all his dosh,

To kill off the non-posh,

Then sat laughing with all of his mates.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

It seems pretty obvious that this whole thing was about vaccinations. From their extremely fast creation, to the propaganda supporting their rollout, the lockdowns and the supression of free speech and the injury they've caused.

Once a large percentage is vaccinated the virus will all but disappear and the next major news campaign will be the global debt, Chinas responsibility and all this underlying the globalisation agenda and the great reset.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

It seems pretty obvious that this whole thing was about vaccinations. From their extremely fast creation, to the propaganda supporting their rollout, the lockdowns and the supression of the injury they've caused.

Once a large percentage is vaccinated the virus will all but disappear and the next major news campaign will be the global debt, Chinas responsibility and all this underlying the globalisation agenda and the great reset.

Food shortages that no one can ignore too

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

ITS PEOPLE.... SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!

• The is the year 2022. Overcrowding, pollution, and resource depletion have reduced society's leaders to finding food for the teeming masses. The answer is Soylent Green-an artificial nourishment whose actual ingredients are not known by the public. Thorn (Charlton Heston) is the tough homicide detective who stumbles onto the secret so terrifying no one would dare believe him.

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Here's Farmer Bills Map of the shit he owns.

Gates-Map.jpg.9e1adee4fee22cc1756c59f026d77e17.jpg

That 1 acre in New Mexico is interesting, I mean assuming it's farm land and not say, just the size of a house he owns there, then I'd bet that acre is of some historical or magical significance.

Also where's the ugly fuckstick been for ages? It's like they like to keep changing the cast every so often, so no one figure becomes the truly hated head of the beast. This way the psychos probably hate to evade the collective negative thoughts being sent at them by millions. It also makes it harder to prosecute when this shit show is over, as people will have so many devils in their mind that some might slip through the net.

Poor Fat Americans. These food shortages will be tough. Would have to be an Agricultural Virus. Possibly the lie will be GM crops where extremely susceptible and so it sread across the world like wild fire.

Good job a nuclear proof, Earthquake proof fucking Apocalypse proof seed bank has been built in Switzerland or was it Sweden, hmmm.