Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

>Christian Eriksen Collapse at Euros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LvmmZ8U6H4 [Embed]

>Two West Indies Players – Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation Collapse on Field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sahSp-oVec [Embed]

>Atletico Madrid striker collapses in training and requires medical attention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R2_5LMobXc [Embed]

>Brazilian soccer player Alex Apolinario dies after collapsing on pitch during match in Portugal
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/brazilian-soccer-player-alex-apolinario-dies-after-collapsing-on-pitch-during-match-in-portugal/

>Britain's Jack Draper collapses at Miami Open
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDuOP0V1nUw [Embed]

>Indonesian doubles star Kido dies of heart attack at 36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blqVQ9oNr_g [Embed]

>Ghanaian referee collapses during AFCON Match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvPQO44NzN4 [Embed]

>Referee Bert Smith collapses on court, taken off on stretcher during first half of Gonzaga-USC men's Elite Eight game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHG8bRhvJ88 [Embed]

>Raymond van Barneveld collapses and receives paramedic attention during PDC Players Championship
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/darts/pdc-players-championship-8-suspended-23759939

>Volleyball player collapses during game, dies
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Mangalore/volleyball-player-collapses-during-game-dies/article34185430.ece

>The Frenchman suddenly fell unconscious in worrying and distressing scenes. French news outlet Ouest-France reported Innocent had a tachycardia attack, an abnormal electrical impulse in his heart, causing him to lose consciousness.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/13901939/goalkeepers-rushed-hospital-collapsing/
 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

You mustn't miss Lucy either. Another sad sack who needs to get a life. Virtue Signalling arseholes. "Look, I follow the rules like a good ol' sheep." Baaaaaaaaa! 

 

Meant to include her but had a brainfart.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

>Christian Eriksen Collapse at Euros
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LvmmZ8U6H4 [Embed]

>Two West Indies Players – Chinelle Henry, Chedean Nation Collapse on Field
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sahSp-oVec [Embed]

>Atletico Madrid striker collapses in training and requires medical attention
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-R2_5LMobXc [Embed]

>Brazilian soccer player Alex Apolinario dies after collapsing on pitch during match in Portugal
https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/brazilian-soccer-player-alex-apolinario-dies-after-collapsing-on-pitch-during-match-in-portugal/

>Britain's Jack Draper collapses at Miami Open
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDuOP0V1nUw [Embed]

>Indonesian doubles star Kido dies of heart attack at 36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blqVQ9oNr_g [Embed]

>Ghanaian referee collapses during AFCON Match
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvPQO44NzN4 [Embed]

>Referee Bert Smith collapses on court, taken off on stretcher during first half of Gonzaga-USC men's Elite Eight game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHG8bRhvJ88 [Embed]

>Raymond van Barneveld collapses and receives paramedic attention during PDC Players Championship
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/darts/pdc-players-championship-8-suspended-23759939

>Volleyball player collapses during game, dies
https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Mangalore/volleyball-player-collapses-during-game-dies/article34185430.ece

>The Frenchman suddenly fell unconscious in worrying and distressing scenes. French news outlet Ouest-France reported Innocent had a tachycardia attack, an abnormal electrical impulse in his heart, causing him to lose consciousness.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/13901939/goalkeepers-rushed-hospital-collapsing/
 

Jesus, I only knew about 2 of those, gobsmacked at the rest. Yet the sheep keep on lining up. 🤷🤦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morpheus said:

Jesus, I only knew about 2 of those, gobsmacked at the rest. Yet the sheep keep on lining up. 🤷🤦

This is just professionals as well.. I  can imagine the numbers of amateurs who will never get mentioned.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, shadowmoon said:

This is just professionals as well.. I  can imagine the numbers of amateurs who will never get mentioned.

Or get the best medical attention like these pros do either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

This is just professionals as well.. I  can imagine the numbers of amateurs who will never get mentioned.

 

And what about the ex-elite sportsmen like Marvin Hagler? Bet there's a few of them too...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, sarbloh said:

If you look at the big picture, you can see that most of the objectives have been fulfilled such as 

 

1) travel restrictions , people can't travel without the jabs (unless they pay for expensive tests)

2) electronic methods of tracking jabbing and medical status 

3) people complying (on the whole) with illogical things (masks , distancing )

4) getting alternative voices to the fringes 

5) people complied to the police state.

 

Now we might get a lull...where they can analyse the data so that the next 'lap' will be more effectively deployed .

 

 

Don't forget the big one, 

 

6) injected people with the poison

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Anders said:

Has anyone esle here considered that it might be wise idea to mask up and social distance to protect ourselves from the vaccinated when out in public

If they become violent, yes.

But re. shedding, I can't face being a mask-tard, so I'm taking my chances!!!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

It's quite plausible for example imo that we get our freedoms back. We get to cold and flu season and people get sick, then the scientists and virtue signallers will say, look what happens when we let restrictions drop, and will sell the case for more and harder restrictions.

 

I hope this doesn't play out.

 

I can see this playing out, they are not going to let all their evil work go to waste.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Healthy Michigan boy, 13, dies in his sleep three days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine as CDC launches investigation

  • Jacob Clynick received his second dose of the vaccine in Zilwaukee on June 13
  • Two days later, he complained of stomach ache and went to bed where he died 
  • An autopsy was performed but cause of death has yet to be determined 
  • CDC has launched an investigation into any link between his death and vaccine 
  • Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been found to cause myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart, in extremely rare cases, most of which are not severe

By Charlotte Mitchell For Mailonline

Published: 13:06, 5 July 2021 | Updated: 17:40, 5 July 2021

A 13-year-old from Michigan has died in his sleep three days after receiving his second coronavirus vaccine, prompting an investigation by the Centers for Disease Control.

Jacob Clynick, a healthy boy with no underlying conditions, received his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine at Walgreens in Zilwaukee on June 13, according to his aunt Tammy Burages.

She told The Detroit Free Press that the only side effects Jacob had experienced from the vaccine were fatigue and fever, which are considered normal.

He complained of a stomach ache on June 15 and went to bed, where he died in his sleep, Burages said.

An autopsy was performed but Jacob's official cause of death has yet to be determined. 

It comes amid a growing international debate over whether children should be vaccinated against coronavirus after a CDC advisory group said there is a 'likely link' between cases of heart inflammation in adolescents and young adults, and the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9756975/CDC-launches-investigation-healthy-boy-dies-three-days-receiving-second-Covid-vaccine.html

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Anders said:

Has anyone esle here considered that it might be wise idea to mask up and social distance to protect ourselves from the vaccinated when out in public

transmission and contagion is myth

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

 

Tricky Dicky Madeley is not to be trusted, he has a history of shaming those that choose not to be vaxed. He's simply a less chubby and fake tanned version of his predecessor Pierced Organ.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Anders said:

Has anyone esle here considered that it might be wise idea to mask up and social distance to protect ourselves from the vaccinated when out in public

 
if shedding  was possible you haven‘ t got a chance it could or would be in the water cycle already unless you drink only bottled water or the food chain or in the air loads of possibilities ! 
 

just have faith in your immune system and eat healthy and exercise!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Frankieboy said:

Well she is truly FUCKED!

Not sure if she was being ironic, and taking the piss out of vax junkies? Difficult to tell in these absurd times.

Edited by Outsider
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 3:01 AM, Ergo Storm said:

But what if they aren't interested in it working or not working, and it's just a placebo and mass social observation experiment, perhaps with the intention of delivering something worse now that enough people have been softened up?

 

That is something that has been in my mind for a long time and for some reason keeps prompting my mind......it is entirely possible to be the case but still not convinced to be all Placebo, i believe if such Placebo is administered in anyone, that would be the ''Political Head Figures / Celebrities''.....so they can brag about it to convince the puppies its all good and 'safe'....

And therefore as you mentioned above.... monitoring the division.... who fights back and who surrenders to it...

Still......either way...the damages are being done with or without Jabs.

The mass hypnosis is unfortunately working spectacularly!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Anders said:

Has anyone esle here considered that it might be wise idea to mask up and social distance to protect ourselves from the vaccinated when out in public

 

Yes, I'm considering it! I was only talking about this this morning to my hubby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...