Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I know the news is all bullshit, but what really took me back was how the rest of my family all reacted as soon as the BBC News started. The atmosphere in the room really changed, there was an air of hostility suddenly.

Its definitely a form of hypnosis, I've seen it for myself.

People are on different frequencies

Lots of people speculate about how people in the past achieved certain things and they look for some sort of hidden tech or left field answer to try and understand how people could do something that to them is unfathomable but i think it is all to do with frequency

If you look at native americans just a couple of hundred years ago, many of them were living in the forest. To many modern people in cities such a life is inconceivable and likely to many of their modern descendants the idea of living outside without mod-cons is inconceivable and yet there they were doing it not all that many generations ago and its because they were on a different frequency

I FEEL this strongly, more and more and i feel myself becoming more and more out of synch particularly with city dwellers and a certain mode of life.

Its the same with this covid thing.....society has split in twain and i am moving off in a totally different direction to them. If they want to do that then that is their business. If they want to embrace that mode of life and have nanotech in their bodies and become part of the 'smart grid' in technocratic smart cities then that's their choice but all i ask is that they allow me the same personal freedom to reject that and live a different way

But the problem is that the elites behind it all have no intention of letting anyone live off the reservation. They want everyone hooked in and that means a confrontation is coming

• Like 7

I think we can all see the warped twisted mindset of the government loosening the covid restrictions in time for a large chunk of the double jabbed to enjoy  their last couple of months of summer before the shitstorm of autumn colds and flu take hold with devastating consequences. 

Witty and his other Sage doom merchants will announce the scientific data that none of us ever see except in the form of a vague nonsensical graph shows that an unprecedented varient/mutation much more deadly and infectious than any of its covid predicessors is now running rampant rendering the phizer moderna Astra Zenica injections redundant and the scientists will have to go back to the drawing board to try and save mankind. 

Cue Lockdown until the sheep start to wonder why prominent celebrities royalty politicians and the unjabbed are not kicking the bucket. 

I personally think a lot more whistleblowers within the health service and civil service will come forward when the genocide starts unravelling before their eyes and these low life murdering scum elites will be brought to justice but unfortunately a heavy price will have been paid. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

People are on different frequencies

Lots of people speculate about how people in the past achieved certain things and they look for some sort of hidden tech or left field answer to try and understand how people could do something that to them is unfathomable but i think it is all to do with frequency

If you look at native americans just a couple of hundred years ago, many of them were living in the forest. To many modern people in cities such a life is inconceivable and likely to many of their modern descendants the idea of living outside without mod-cons is inconceivable and yet there they were doing it not all that many generations ago and its because they were on a different frequency

I FEEL this strongly, more and more and i feel myself becoming more and more out of synch particularly with city dwellers and a certain mode of life.

Its the same with this covid thing.....society has split in twain and i am moving off in a totally different direction to them. If they want to do that then that is their business. If they want to embrace that mode of life and have nanotech in their bodies and become part of the 'smart grid' in technocratic smart cities then that's their choice but all i ask is that they allow me the same personal freedom to reject that and live a different way

But the problem is that the elites behind it all have no intention of letting anyone live off the reservation. They want everyone hooked in and that means a confrontation is coming

You are totally correct about the frequencies, on lower frequencies it litterally renders them blind. Yes the confrontation is coming. And we will defeat the evil demons, forever confined on very low shit frequencies, as we are clearly superior beings on higher frequencies.

11 hours ago, alexa said:

The 666 Graphene Nano Hive Mind Is Happening Now

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2MY7313BO4W5

image_2021-07-04_084321.png.f7a5c7ddee17ff7127427321195843a7.png

Here is @Weedo a post about the mixing of clay with iron.

Weedo Posted Thursday at 05:58 AM

Posted here in this thread page 3

https://forum.davidicke.com/index.php?/topic/7843-kjv-bible-the-book-of-revelation/page/3/#comments

That  is a most interesting video, and highly educational.

Thank you for that and thank you for the mention. God bless you!

There are really countless hidden satanic symbology hidden, and one obvious one is in 3:30, when the ring of the 'Lord of the Rings' aka Saturn, is revealed, enveloped by spiraling fire, and at 3:43 we get a a very clear glimpse of Saturn itself with the ring around it.

They also make a blinking neural pyramid in the brain of the Da Vinci man (Vitruvian man), who is a symbol of the renaissance era, that was the rebirth of paganism, and a move from deism (focus on God), to humanism (focus on man, as stepping stone away from God). The only reason why this worked in full swing until today, was because the Christian church had become very corrupt by then. They were already steeped in polytheism in a thousand ways. So the step to bringing back the ancient gods and even painting God as a man with beard, came as a natural step. Also totally illogical things like making a statue of Israelite prophet David, naked and uncircumcised, while this would have been totally against his religion. It was like a mocking of the prophet, and the religion of the biblical God. On the surface, the renaissance looked amazing, but spiritually it was a quantum leap to the satanic world order.

another even more obvious pyramid in that video is after they show more pyramids related to a brain , starting 5:22. They make a random triangle on top of the brain to turn it into a big pyramid.

I would like to go back to the concept of Saturn being represented with the symbolic 'black box', and the famous example given of the shrouded Kaaba, House of God in Mecca. Personally, I am 100% convinced that the forces reigning almost anywhere, are satanic to the core, and that includes Maccah. According to the historic sources, the Kaaba was not always cube shaped, and used to be rectangular, and even with an open roof. It was destroyed and rebuilt dozens of times throughout history. The prophet Mohamed covered it with white Egyptian cotton, and only about 600 years later, the tradition started of having it black. The tradition states that before Abraham and Ismail, the first person to the build the structure was Adam himself, for the simple purpose of gaining God's forgiveness after his 'original sin'. Upon receiving God's forgiveness, he was remarried to his wife Eve on mount Arafat, which is right next to the location of the Kaaba. So the point of visiting the House of God is mostly for repentance to the God of Adam, Abraham, Isaac and Ismail. Ismail is described in the Torah as a man of God, who is promised a great nation, and has his fathers prayers for him accepted. Ismail and Isaac bury their father together, without using rockets and iron domes. Most people think that Ismail is not a holy person, just like his mother. His mother is likewise described as being in communication with angels, and following their advice, for the sake of her godly child, who was Abraham's firstborn son. 

There are other symbols of satanism introduced into the Mecca area quite recently, and it is important that we are objective and not compare todays so-called Muslims, with documented information about the Prophet, as well as the Quran as the benchmark of Islam.

One such example is the 'stoning of the devil' ritual, that is a step that pilgrims perform in Hajj, according to the tradition of Adam. Up until recently, the structure that represented satan, was an obelisk looking pillar. As we know, the obelisk is probably the most satanic structure on earth, as it represents the phallus of 'gods' like Osiris, which represents the penis of the fallen angel(s). There is also typically a pyramid on top of the obelisk ..

1992.jpg.e3c1a5f9b05524eed5686605400201d7.jpg

A few years ago, they removed the relatively small and week-looking obelisk representing the devil, and replaced it with three monstrous walls, that make the satan look much more mighty ..

Unknown.jpeg.0ab04a01887f7e9e3423b61d2e05cb70.jpeg

They even go underground, 

unnamed.jpg.0a45c40b204880e69430175e08558be9.jpg

and funny enough, I've observed via pictures, that now there is an obelisk in plain sight on top of the mount of Arafat. 

84345274_Pilgrims_cover_Arafats_roads_plains_and_mountain_-_Flickr_-_Al_Jazeera_English.jpg.c11c9d6e47b33792fdc12a88bd48cb40.jpg

Unknown-2.jpeg.36ab3109efbe27728658e030ed8e7429.jpeg

To me the reign of satan in Arabian lands started already during the time the prophet was still alive. So this is nothing new.

What I also want to comment on to you, from what I thought of while watching this very important video, is that ..

Elon Musk is a double agent.

Here he admits and pretends to be concerned and against A.I. and the whole mud-iron merging of man and machine.. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2014/10/24/elon-musk-with-artificial-intelligence-we-are-summoning-the-demon/

On the other hand he is part of it:

https://spectrum.ieee.org/the-human-os/biomedical/devices/elon-musk-neuralink-advance-brains-ai

Is Elon playing us for fools? Or am I missing something?

Here are two articles that I find interesting, including the second one that talks about creating an A.I. 'god' and religion. Crazy stuff!

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/googles-artificial-intelligence-computer-no-longer-constrained-by-limits-of-human-knowledge

Quotes from the AI religion article:

“For Istvan, an AI-based God is likely to be more rational and more attractive than current concepts (“the Bible is a sadistic book”) and, he added, “this God will actually exist and hopefully will do things for us.””

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/28/artificial-intelligence-god-anthony-levandowski

Then the whole thing with the mark of the beast happening before our eyes. Who can argue a patent 2020 060606 by the injectors of the vaccine, to redeem money to those who perform certain tasks? Even if somebody is an atheist and does not believe in the Gospels, it is plain to see that whoever is ruling the world is clearly consciously playing the boogie-man of the book of Revelations.

Taking the mark, and giving them access to organs, and mind, is worse than suicide, because they are handing in their bodies and resources to the satanic clique. And henceforth, whatever you do as a puppet of AI, would be a result of a personal decision, and hence one would be accountable for it.

What I found extremely interesting, was the whole hexagon bee-hive looking sheets of carbon molecules called graphite. It turns out that it is a man-made material.

- strongest material ever:

“At approximately 200 times stronger than structural steel, given enough layers, graphene would be both harder and stronger than any material ever created,”

- next generation chip material:

“Graphene is extraordinarily strong (the strongest material ever known or tested), supernaturally light, and electrically super-conductive. Its flexibility and structure also make it the leading candidate as the primary component of next-generation, ultra-high speed circuitry”

-Graphene, carbon nanotubes:

“Rolled sheets of graphene form hyper-conductive carbon nanotubes. These nanotubes work around the primary limiting factor in microchip processing speed by taking chip architecture into the third dimension. There is a lower limit on the size of the essentially flat transistors that make up silicon-based microchips - .. allowing for exponentially more transistors on a chip without increasing the size.”

https://www.graphenomenon.com

When I first heard about it, I thought it was simply a substance that was injected to cause some effect. But the graphite that the people discovered recently in the vaccines, could be rolled up multi-layered super-nano high-performance chips. 

And I was happy to see this one guy towards the end of the video finally admitting that chips with unique 'bar codes' are injected into people. Yet another proof that Bill and Melinda lied, when they said this technology wasn't available.

So prophecy is happening, from Daniel to Revelations.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, blowonthepie said:

I hope at least you have self respect for upholding your values; imo that’s all that really matters in the end; can be lonely though.

Yeah I'm not sure self respect is even the word to describe how I feel about it. My intuition just screams that there is something purely evil about this whole covid thing and especially the vaccine - the whole thing seems to me to be almost like a battle of good versus evil playing out in the human arena.

It is with this sense of intuitive feeling - that means that I am absolutely resolute in my stance on this and I feel so passionate about it and I don't say it lightly, but I would literally die before I take the vaccine. Which kinda doesn't make sense if you think about it - but that is my experience.

It is true though it is extremely lonely experience. Although lonely, the knowledge that I am not alone provides comfort.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Just a thought about the Corona -- crowning game, and the word + symbolism play -- going on:

So we have the satanics basically chasing people to penetrate them with their needles. Obelisks, which are satanic symbols, are also known to be 'needles', with a reference to demonic penises. So basically people are letting satan literally perform sexual intercourse with them - not only in their arms (also symbolic as a tool for self defense .. arms = weapons), but they also let him screw with their heads and brains with little wooden "testing" needles.

It is consentual sexual union, attacking the pituitary gland, so let us see what this gland is known for .. hmmm .. could it be to do with corona/crown something?

PROF-Nasal-Wash-Image.jpg.01943ab8c33bcf7c1723fe0c6c67676a.jpg

pituitary-gland-anatomy.jpg.837db265a9b9f549b107730555bde888.jpg

"

The Crown chakra is primarily associated with the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. Located at the base of the brain, behind the bridge of the nose, the pituitary gland is a pea-sized structure. Referred to as the “master gland,” the pituitary gland produces hormones which control metabolism, growth, sexual maturation, reproduction, blood pressure in addition to many other vital functions. The hypothalamus works with the pituitary gland to regulate the endocrine system.

Due to its location, the crown chakra is closely associated with the higher brain, or cerebral cortex. The cerebral cortex is the brain’s top, or outermost layer. It plays a key role in attention, perception, awareness, thought, memory, language, and consciousness. 

"

https://wisdomtreeyoga.com/news/awakening-the-divine-the-crown-chakra/

Of course it is also close and directly in front of the pineal gland, which we all know is more than important too for so many things. 

758fa0b4df151b1b97f13503ae043619.jpg.1259878eefd5cfbfc7481394815cb149.jpg

hs_img2.jpg.67eabef5db2a02d7ebb6b2c52797373d.jpg

More on Satan's 'needles':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleopatra's_Needle

Here, from the book that is readily available to download from the CIA website: 

"Bloodlines of Illuminati"

by Fritz Springmeier, 1995

"This Obelisk was called Cleopatra’s Needle and was originally erected in the city of the sun, Heliopolis, about 1500 B.C. The Obelisk is a representation of a human penis, because sun worship, worship of regeneration (sex) and worship of the sun god Satan were all tied together. Masons helped with the moving of the obelisk, and its dedication when it arrived in New York City. Large obelisks have been erected by Masons in New York, Washington D.C., Paris, the Vatican, and London. (If my memory serves me correct Berlin received one too at one time.)

Every morning when the United States President wakes up he can look out the window and see the Masonic obelisk and be reminded of who controls America."

In addition, we have under-cover 'needles' all over the world.

Empire (of satan?) State Building, for instance:

Empire_State_Building_from_the_Top_of_the_Rock.jpg.c9d9ed38a251ada8f300a4e1ae720105.jpg

and ..

Makka-and-Big-ben-comparison.png.9d0b2fef9d424447afff15d9f9df4ef6.png

interesting enough, it turns out that Mohamed, Jesus and Moses never built needles such as these either ..

1-s2.0-S2090447917301508-gr29.jpg.a72a567f1eb9cfe75ff8b5301638c1b8.jpg

needle minarets

Unknown-4.jpeg.a0a842207b42cfb01eb30701dea3d002.jpeg

needle church towers

556265211_SantAndrea_Apostolo_church_tower_(Favaro_Veneto_Venice).jpg.b5069a670ec1ac6f90b66e3329f8b3b1.jpg

Unknown-5.jpeg.c243677ffd3963e96f68983d150146e6.jpeg

Have a good day and night!

Edited by Weedo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, DarianF said:

media:9378f2e6d382400b8611ee5d31892e0dVi

You know this deadly virus nonsense isn’t going anywhere when they make masks part of school and graduation uniforms complete with their logo, give me strength 

24 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Yeah I'm not sure self respect is even the word to describe how I feel about it. My intuition just screams that there is something purely evil about this whole covid thing and especially the vaccine - the whole thing seems to me to be almost like a battle of good versus evil playing out in the human arena.

It is with this sense of intuitive feeling - that means that I am absolutely resolute in my stance on this and I feel so passionate about it and I don't say it lightly, but I would literally die before I take the vaccine. Which kinda doesn't make sense if you think about it - but that is my experience.

It is true though it is extremely lonely experience. Although lonely, the knowledge that I am not alone provides comfort.

Self respect seems about right to me; having the courage of your convictions; not easy these days.

And of course it’s evil what’s going on; murdering and maiming - both physically and mentally, not to mention our spirit; so to give an inch is like giving them permission to perpetuate the evil.

Yes, good and evil; most of the time these days I think more like dumb and dumber 🙄

I realise that many people are in a very hard place; those with dependants etc.

Then there are those who will not even try to listen to the other side; and just the plain ignorant.

Its all very well defending these ones, being self righteous and virtue signalling about them, but they are helping to perpetuate the evil; and if it comes to the worst, the ones going along with it will ‘attack’ us in many different ways.

To me, your stance does make sense; I’d rather move on too.

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

These state premiers are pure evil. Enemies of the people. Scotty... I really don't know. I'm leaning towards he's not evil, just an old fashioned wanker.

I’m not saying Scomo is a saint, they’ve obviously got something on him to get him to go along, but his lackadaisical approach with our ‘stroll-out’ of the vax seems to indicate that he’s reluctant to get it going full steam ahead. I’m sure he could’ve secured more supply of Pfizer if he wanted to but he’s happy to use lack of supply as a reason that most of the country won’t be offered it until the end of the year. Good luck with that in the summer, covid disappears here then , outta sight and outta mind, better things to do than ‘queue’ for vaxxes. This approach delays vaxxes until winter next year and by that time any news of die offs in the US and UK will have made it to our shores and may stuff up any future vax campaign. Enough people have taken it here already this winter and there’s no mass die offs happening, but if it occurs after the booster shots, then we may start hearing something from the UK since they’re already talking about rolling them out. Also, they can’t push the segregation and passports here when it’s not possible for people to be vaxxed due to lack of supply...... all good things in my book to buy us time, and if Scomo played it that way, it’s helpful. He is copping heat from his arsehole premiers over it, Dan’s livid, a true CCP agent. We need to do away with State governments I reckon, keep Federal for some matters, and local for most others is all that’s needed.... we’re way over governed in this country.

9 hours ago, DarianF said:

@Bullion

Is Scotty behind this one too?

COVID-19 vaccine for children unlikely in Australia until 2022

https://www.9news.com.au/national/covid-children-vaccines-for-delta-strain-in-australia/ae7f6fc0-26f6-406b-9608-75582cf330bc

Well I know that your chief health officer in NSW is advocating the jabs for kids, you know, this supermodel right here ⬇️
F6AD29E0-14A3-481A-9C73-0674FA152A7B.jpeg.cad2898656ff2fca5b912f288671f9c8.jpeg

Posted (edited)

If everyone is seen to be wearing Face masks, then the legitimacy of the pandemic will remain prevalent in the minds of the people allowing for further control measures to be continued.

Masks are a symbol of bad air. Until the air is seen as 'safe to breath', then the virus will remain prevalent in the minds of the people maintaining a submissive yet vigilant state of dosile panick.

Common peasants are such child minded fools!

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullion said:

Well I know that your chief health officer in NSW is advocating the jabs for kids, you know, this supermodel right here ⬇️
F6AD29E0-14A3-481A-9C73-0674FA152A7B.jpeg.cad2898656ff2fca5b912f288671f9c8.jpeg

Maybe masks are not that mad idea? In this case only burka could help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Absolutely breathtaking propaganda, written by the red headed beast pictured halfway down the article; also note the ‘Read more’ links; pure fascist speak.

I don’t as a rule have anything to do with msbs but happened upon it elsewhere.

How to spot Covid-19 misinformation

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300347048/how-to-spot-covid19-misinformation

my godchild tested positive for the covids and texted me saying it's all bullshit and had the smarts to ask for a follow-up test which came back negative.

false positive *bleeps*

i say that if every person on the planet had a follow-up test after testing positive that at least 70% would come back negative which means no pandemic.

my science and logic makes more sense than theirs.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Weedo said:

Of course it is also close and directly in front of the pineal gland, which we all know is more than important too for so many things. 

Pineal is also the place where Jacob fought with the Angel. And where he saw the face of God.

• Like 1

Overv2 thousand doctors and other medical staff in Marche Italy refusing to take the jab. Local paper and local Facebook page shows a majority of support from locals for them.

article in resto carlono fano.

• Like 3

Get ready to be sick!

The NHS gets the George Cross: The Queen awards Britain's highest civilian gallantry medal to recognise 'all staff, past and present' as she praises their efforts during pandemic battle in a handwritten note

NHS gets George Cross: Queen awards medal to ALL staff and praises Covid heroes for

In a handwritten message (left), the Queen (inset)

The daily fail today

4 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Overv2 thousand doctors and other medical staff in Marche Italy refusing to take the jab. Local paper and local Facebook page shows a majority of support from locals for them.

article in resto carlono fano.

Good new for a change 👍