Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

2 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Sorry. 

I used to watch Coronation Street when I was growing up because my Gran liked it then. But like everything else, it's lost its warmth & humour over the years, and now is more like Black Mirror judging by the trailers I've seen.😄

Agreed Tinfoil, I can remember way back when Corrie had some humour. Hilda and Stan Ogden, Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell. That was also back in the day when I believed every thing in the papers and the news on T.V. On the strength of that who am I to criticise some one else for believing what is in the media. All we can do is plant a seed of doubt in those who have bought into the psy-ops and hope it grows. Got talking to a trainee in the office last week she is 17 or 18, she asked me if I had had the vaccine. Told her no and was pleasantly surprised when she agreed with my reasons for not having it. Sadly it has caused arguments with her parents who are now fully vaxxed.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Good post (out of likes). Do you feel that your family 'deserve' to be smitten with horrible ailments or death? (I'm hoping the answer is no). 

That's all I'm saying.

It's not that they don't deserve some criticism and feelings of utter frustration, but when people keep saying they deserve the horror, it riles me up, because to me, that seems downright callous.

It's almost like some people are happy to see the jabbed drop dead, so that they can go, "Ha! Na-na-na-na-na - I told you I was cleverer than you".

Absolutely not. No-one deserves any of this. I still love my family to bits, but I recognise that they are themselves victims of mass psychological manipulation, which I have become immune to because I became aware of how this works before this whole Covid stuff kicked in.

I don't think I am 'cleverer' or better than anyone else. Last March, before the 'lockdown' started in the UK, I was round at my parents' house one Sunday afternoon. I tried to warn and prepare them, "don't let fear get the better of you" and all that.

But this is one thing that the lockdown has done. It has kept people apart. It has kept people like me unable to sit and talk with my parents about what is happening and what is really going on. They've relied on the BBC News to tell them this, and all they've heard is a very one-sided narrative.

Unless they're all lying, all my family have been 'jabbed' now, apart from me. I don't wish anything on them, I hold fast to my own belief that they will be fine and nothing will happen to them. If anything should happen, then if anything I will not be shocked or surprised, I'm prepared and ready to deal with it.

I believe we manifest our own reality based on our own perceptions of it. Just because I am aware of the horrors planned for all of us, doesn't mean I have to accept them as part of my own reality.

This is not me being ignorant, naive, or burying my head in the sand, and pretending this isn't happening.

I am ever mindful of the phrase "be careful what you wish for", that's all.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

What I disliked most about speaking to my family about Convid and the vaccine, was the fact that as a result, they think I'm a bit crazy and seemed to have lost respect for me. So it has changed the dynamic of the relationships. I've gotten over this now, but was a hard one to deal with - especially as prior I was highly respected in the family.

• Like 2

Some great posts that restore my faith in humanity.

We play right into the enemy's hands, I think, if we let our frustration lead us to agree with them, that those who die because of this deserve to.

Obviously, it's the same thing in reverse if the vaxxed start baying for our blood, but everything's not black and white and people are complex.

We can only keep behaving as we truly believe is right and hoping for the best outcome for all but the evil.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I wasn't meaning to have a go at you. Sorry if it came out that way.

I'll let you into a secret. I get up for work at 6am and get home knackered at 4.45pm, tired, then suffer from insomnia, and sometimes, in between, I will make a point of putting something silly on TV for escapism from the overwhelming distress.

Absolutely agree, and I do the same myself because thinking and worrying about this as much as I do can leave you mentally exhausted. I've got to give my mind a break from it every now and then, otherwise it becomes a dangerous obsession.

4 minutes ago, banjo dog said:

Agreed Tinfoil, I can remember way back when Corrie had some humour. Hilda and Stan Ogden, Ena Sharples and Minnie Caldwell. That was also back in the day when I believed every thing in the papers and the news on T.V. On the strength of that who am I to criticise some one else for believing what is in the media. All we can do is plant a seed of doubt in those who have bought into the psy-ops and hope it grows. Got talking to a trainee in the office last week she is 17 or 18, she asked me if I had had the vaccine. Told her no and was pleasantly surprised when she agreed with my reasons for not having it. Sadly it has caused arguments with her parents who are now fully vaxxed.

I have vague memories of its early days on Granada. One of our neighbours was the spitting image of Martha Longhurst. I remember Minnie Caldwell's cat and the bloke that played Captain Mainwaring in Dad's Army running a shop with Emily Nugent. I wasn't really interested in it but those things have stuck in my mind.

I suppose we all trusted the media back then. I much preferred listening to the wireless than watching the box. Round the Horne, Hancock's Half-Hour, The Goon Show, The Men From The Ministry, The Clitheroe Kid, and later, I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue.

2 hours ago, alexa said:

I know zArk, the Catholic's/Vatican are a pain in the backside, the Vatican is known as the whore of Babylon in Revelation & will eventually be destroyed on that final day.

Seem to have caused their own downfall with paedo coverup, protection and recruitment 

The enlightenment and protestations were poor in relation

2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

True enough. And if you don't think you need to research because you misguidedly think the government and press are doing what they are paid to do, you don't deserve to get cerebral palsy / blood clots / inflamed heart / any of the other known side effects that we've heard of to date. I don't care what anyone says, if anyone thinks it's deserved, I think you're warped.

No, they don't deserve that...of course. But it's not like people who, say, get bombed on and have no way of making the decision to evade the bombs. People still have the means to look more deeply into the vaccines and make a decision. They shouldn't have to, of course, they shouldn't be lied to and there is no excuse for that level of evil, but the ultimate decision is still theirs to make for themselves.

• Like 1

if we hadnt broken free from the programming we would also be queuing up for the vax, fact!

so our breaking free has to have a purpose

not  sure what it is

it might to to try to awake others it might be something completely different

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, DarianF said:

Provisional"immunocompromised

Ask a pregnant woman, "is the vaccine safe for pregnant women?" No doubt she will answer, "of course it is!"

Ask a couple trying to have a baby, "will the vaccine effect fertility?" No doubt they will answer, "of course not!"

Ask an immunocompromised person, "is the vaccine safe for immunocompromised people?" No doubt they will answer, "well of course it is, the government wouldn't approve it otherwise!"

However...

I bet the pregnant woman doesn't know the TGA has stated: "As a precautionary measure, vaccination with COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca is not recommended during pregnancy" [TGA, p. 5].

I bet the couple doesn't know the TGA has stated: "It is unknown whether COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca may impact fertility. No data are available" [TGA, p. 5]

I bet the immunocompromised person doesn't know the TGA has stated: "The immunogenicity, efficacy and safety of COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca has not been assessed in immunocompromised individuals" [TGA, p. 4].

And I bet not a single one of these idiots is aware that not a single Covid vaccine has anything more than "provisional approval" from the TGA. Do they even know what the word "Provisional" means?

Idiots. They deserve what they get.

Here's one to blow their mind:

https://www.flemingmethod.com/documentation

Dr Fleming has done a lot of research which points to the spike protein being a bioweapon.

I don't personally agree that Sars-Cov2 as such existed in communities until the roll out of the death jab, but his research is otherwise amazing nonetheless.

Edited by Pina Colada

15 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

if we hadnt broken free from the programming we would also be queuing up for the vax, fact!

so our breaking free has to have a purpose

not  sure what it is

it might to to try to awake others it might be something completely different

I often get dejected in that I haven't been able to directly wake up family and friends etc using information and logic. I do however think that indirectly I might have helped some people, maybe the simple act of not wearing a mask in a shop was enough to set the ball in motion for some random stranger? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

There is a huge part of me that agrees and feels this way. Sometimes it makes me real angry! But then I do cast my mind back, to when I believed everything the media and Government told me - and yes, I do have to admit, that in that scenario it is easily explained how so many people "fell" for it.

It's hard to imagine myself as that person now, but just thinking about the daily routine - it just doesn't occur to you that the government or newspapers could lie about such a thing.

So amongst my occasional angry and frustration there is also some, compassion in there also somewhere! Some of the time!

Out of reactions; me too.

1 hour ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

I used to watch Coronation Street when I was growing up because my Gran liked it then. But like everything else, it's lost its warmth & humour over the years, and now is more like Black Mirror judging by the trailers I've seen.😄

I  watch all the soaps simply b/c you can get a good idea how these elites are trying to program the masses & with what, with their gay prides & vaccines being top of the list at the mo.

Also their symbolism on these shows never cease to amaze me to which there are many, you will only spot them if your one of us, in the know like. I love doing this plus I get to escape from info overload for half an hour at a time 😴

1 hour ago, Mr H said:

What I disliked most about speaking to my family about Convid and the vaccine, was the fact that as a result, they think I'm a bit crazy and seemed to have lost respect for me. So it has changed the dynamic of the relationships. I've gotten over this now, but was a hard one to deal with - especially as prior I was highly respected in the family.

I hope at least you have self respect for upholding your values; imo that’s all that really matters in the end; can be lonely though.

Posted (edited)

The real version of what I posted above is that masks are going to be optional, apparently.

Should be an interesting test of how far towards collectivism they've truly managed to push us.

Judging by my personal experience, I doubt many will comply outside of the shrill minority.

Wee Jimmy to keep them mandatory in Scotland, though.

Edited by Matistuta

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Tinfoil Hat said:

Good post (out of likes). Do you feel that your family 'deserve' to be smitten with horrible ailments or death? (I'm hoping the answer is no). 

That's all I'm saying.

It's not that they don't deserve some criticism and feelings of utter frustration, but when people keep saying they deserve the horror, it riles me up, because to me, that seems downright callous.

It's almost like some people are happy to see the jabbed drop dead, so that they can go, "Ha! Na-na-na-na-na - I told you I was cleverer than you".

I agree, no one deserves to have abuse hurled at them for being jabbed.

However, it should - like almost every medical procedure - be kept confidential and not bragged about.

I view the way most jabbed people act as a physical threat to myself - they are almost advocating a forced medical procedure.

Regardless of whether you’re for or against having the jab, surely no good person can be in favour of forced medical procedures?

Edited by ar55
  • Like 2

The exact Lancashire neighbourhoods where vaccine uptake is worryingly low

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/exact-lancashire-neighbourhoods-vaccine-uptake-20944468

May be because they are not brainwashed sheep.

Top comment:

"The people who arent taking up the vaccine or the low of the low. Most self respecting individuals have gone out of their way and had the 2 jabs & also followed all the rules. The areas of concern seem to always be the same, whether its infection rates or lack of uptake of vaccine. We all know who the vast majority are, why cant they be forced to take the jab otherwise we will always be worrying about levels of covid rising etc which does effect us all in the long run.

I have personally been on the covid ward & its not a great place to be unfortunately, perhaps these people could be shown a video of what its like, that might spur them on to do the right thing. I do worry that religion or sheer lack of intelligence will still get in the way & going in to Winter it will be the same old same old problem"

He is been on a 'covid ward'. What is the difference between this and any ICU ward then?

Shill comment.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Mr H said:

Across the "other" pond, in France, considering making vaccines mandatory and providing lists of unvaxxed to Drs to put pressure on - because of impending 4th wave.........

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/french-government-considers-making-covid-vaccine-mandatory-everyone-aged-24-59

It was expected to happen, but the first time I have seen it being proposed (by France) to do away the option of the COVID test for travel of the unvaccinated.

18 minutes ago, Mr Chinnery said:

The exact Lancashire neighbourhoods where vaccine uptake is worryingly low

https://www.lancs.live/news/lancashire-news/exact-lancashire-neighbourhoods-vaccine-uptake-20944468

May be because they are not brainwashed sheep.

Top comment:

"The people who arent taking up the vaccine or the low of the low. Most self respecting individuals have gone out of their way and had the 2 jabs & also followed all the rules. The areas of concern seem to always be the same, whether its infection rates or lack of uptake of vaccine. We all know who the vast majority are, why cant they be forced to take the jab otherwise we will always be worrying about levels of covid rising etc which does effect us all in the long run.

I have personally been on the covid ward & its not a great place to be unfortunately, perhaps these people could be shown a video of what its like, that might spur them on to do the right thing. I do worry that religion or sheer lack of intelligence will still get in the way & going in to Winter it will be the same old same old problem"

He is been on a 'covid ward'. What is the difference between this and any ICU ward then?

Shill comment.

I find the argument that jab refusers are ‘selfish’ hilarious.

Surely by that logic we should be spending our weekends donating blood and organs?

After all, it’s apparently selfish not to offer up our own bodies to help others.

Posted (edited)

A possible outcome of this, with reference to British politics - 

Boris goes 'populist plus' and dispenses with masks. Then things get 'worse'  and Boris becomes a fall guy.  Enter Stammer. With Green and Lib assistance, he manages to win an election fought on the topic of masks and covid.

I am not saying this will happen but bear in mind these points. 

1. The Tories have had a decade plus in power. The two party charade has to be maintained. 

2. Stammer is the kind of opposition that the charade needs. 

3. The best way to take us further along this dark road is to have an 'adult' in power after the removal of a fake populist. 

Edited by MJBJ

Posted (edited)
On 7/2/2021 at 7:48 PM, vinny79 said:

What? Another psy-op?

Possibly. What better 'victim' than a  national treasure? 

Edited by MJBJ