Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

On 7/2/2021 at 12:28 AM, Ergo Storm said:

I attended a college open day today (thinking of doing my level 3 bench joinery - hobby of mine).  The woman at the greet desk was a proper Karen who demanded to know why I was not wearing a mask and said: "If you join the course, you'll have to wear a special lanyard to say you're exempt".

But surely a dangling lanyard is a safety risk around power tools, like ties, rings and long hair

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BossCrow said:

Looks like the bloke in bottom right pic is coughing! 😄

The yellow tape in the background photos that says 'pass on the passion/JD' reminded me about this vid from Mar 2020;

The word 'quarantine' on the tape (in video) has since been blurred, even in this article from feb 2020; https://trappedmagazine.com/boohooman-com-launches-tracksuit-edit-with-lil-mosey/

 

They forgot to blur it out on this one though-

5.jpg.65c2be0bde930145370fe0a619ea722b.jpg

 

and just noticed the logo on his shirt is also very similar to the WHO's.-

8.jpg.574c306b877e51ce91532099dc035738.jpg

 

more covid predictive programming on this playlist (Angel White channel)-

 

Fucking fuck.. What more can one say to such fuckery? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, k_j_evans said:

Don't suppose you've got a pic of a completed card with batch numbers

Conveniently crown Chakra purple, so they control our highest spirit connection with the heavens, red for the lowest chakra, connection to the earth, and this blue is third eye, pineal glad, mind and brain, I think. All in a heart so they control the heart, and of course the crown represents the crowning of the equivalent of sauron in LOTR, who maybe by now found his vessel to occupy. They're not even hiding that it's about the crowning anymore. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Weedo said:

 A chat, kiss or drink can be done at a bar, hotel lobby, or anywhere else in public. But "let's go up to my room", has a whole different tone to it, imo. That's more than a kiss with grown ups. I think everybody knows what that means and what that implies. Especially if it's a super hormonal and physical guy, and not a guy in a wheelchair or something. And sorry to say, but a kiss by a beauty queen alone in a hotel room with a man in his prime, that definitely will have consequences that naturally call for second and third base, and home run. What happens after that is highly subjective and hard to prove. So for me personally, as long as went up willingly and knowingly to be alone with him in his hotel room, for me the case is closed. And she chose to go up to a heavyweight crazy boxer, and not tantric sex yoga instructor, or something. That's my opinion, and unless I hear more evidence that proves her side of the story, I won't believe it. I call that playing stupid, or acting dumb, but I'm not the judge, so my opinion is just an insignificant little opinion among the masses. Whatever the truth is, I hope it comes out plain and clear for all to see. 

These days perhaps, but I come from the time when women were always blamed for rape: you wore a mini skirt; you wore trousers that showed your legs; the top button of your blouse was undone; you went into a public house - so of course you didn't mean NO. What if she wanted to steal an ashtray of a hanger from his room to show her mates so she could say, "I got that from Mike Tyson's room". No selfies back then. But being a beauty queen she probably was a bit dim. Perhaps she did do it for money or notoriety, but I hate the implication that anyone who goes to another's hotel room should expect to be raped.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, XelNaga said:

When you go in to the house of a person you just met, yeah, you are asking to get fucked, both figuratively and literally, man or woman.

Doesn't say much for the human race, perhaps we deserve to die from the dreaded wotsit, with attitudes like that. You're supposed to wait until you're married before getting a leg over.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Weedo said:

Why didn't they start with alpha, and go beta gamma, and then delta, etc.? Why the jumping? Do they explain why? I knew that delta is representing their God Satan and everything, like the illuminati triangle, and read the theory above about lamda being the whip for the cattle, but did they actually give an explanation? I'd be surprised if they do, because from what I've seen, they like to treat the masses like utter brain dead fools. 

DEL(ta)... D'EL... OF GOD

LAMB(da)... LAMB OF GOD... ta-da!!!

 

Edit:

I've just noticed TA-DA could as easily be DATA

Edited by Not Thoth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, k_j_evans said:

These days perhaps, but I come from the time when women were always blamed for rape: you wore a mini skirt; you wore trousers that showed your legs; the top button of your blouse was undone; you went into a public house - so of course you didn't mean NO. What if she wanted to steal an ashtray of a hanger from his room to show her mates so she could say, "I got that from Mike Tyson's room". No selfies back then. But being a beauty queen she probably was a bit dim. Perhaps she did do it for money or notoriety, but I hate the implication that anyone who goes to another's hotel room should expect to be raped.

Not expect, but the guy was - according to todays fitness lingo - a BEAST. 

 

So if my daughter came crying to me (God forbid), telling me : Papi, after my bikini shoot, Mike picked me up and we went to his hotel and at the bar we just had a few tequila shots and only a three lines of coke lines with him, I swear I didn't have more than that an five beers... Then he was like " hey baby, let's go to my room so I can show you my latest barbie collection..", "I was like YAAAY.. although I had a bad feeling dad, but I trusted him. He is such a sensitive gentle man. I thought that a guy whose job it is to beat people up would be so nice with me, especially that my dress was so nice. then he touched me down there, and he did all these weird things to me dady... Weep weep. "

 

I'd probably tell her," your fault", to put it mildly. 

 

So I don't think it's fair to put the guy in jail for this. But maybe I'm missing some major evidence. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

DEL(ta)... D'EL... OF GOD

LAMB(da)... LAMB OF GOD... ta-da!!!

 

Edit:

I've just noticed TA-DA could as easily be DATA

Interesting. Genius much? 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, octoplex said:

 

Given that governments are, therefore, the most virulent and fatal virus that we know; should we focus all of our energy and efforts on destroying government forever?

 

Together we can beat government, and heal ourselves.

Government is, after all, the most deadly pathogen we know of.

It's time to end this virus.

 

Lots of people are saying this; lots of people applaud this; thing is, nothing’s really being done about it in a cohesive way.

 

Unfortunately we are not ‘together’.  We are in a small minority, those of us who would see this happen.

 

I said in an earlier post, that while the protest marches in the UK anyway are getting larger each time, it’s only in the hundreds of thousands, compared to the billions who either toe the party line, or are apathetic/scared/uncaring; so yeah, it’s just not going to happen.

 

Im all for positivity; I do my small bit where I can, but I’m also realistic.

 

I was ‘disappointed’ with Ickes latest video ‘Building a New Earth With a New Vibration’; it’s just more of the same as your post (not knocking your post at all); while I adhere to many of his sentiments, it’s just not feasible with the numbers the way they are.

 

One of the comments on that video is about how I feel; this world is not right imo, so it says it for me more than all the idealism of together we can beat them.

 

“This is just the same old Utopianism, though repackaged. Planet Earth is a Karmic realm, never meant to be perfect. And "we" can do nothing - except to act in accordance with Truth and Honour. And whatever is coming for humanity, let us be HONEST and say that we are the authors of our own misfortune. Then to dust ourself down and offer our service to Life.”

 

Posted by Lady Rotha.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MJBJ said:

David Walliams, a Savile in waiting, urges us to get vaxed. Demonic lump. A new kiddies book in the pipeline, Walliams? 'Little George gets two pricks'? 

Something deeply disturbing about Walliams, together with his mate Cowell. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Sounds good. Get rid of all govts

Truth is the more stupid and immoral and hedonistic selfish people are the greater need for govt becomes

Wise people hardly need police govt

Also the more complex life becomes you need something to manage and organize things

 

 

Out of likes 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, blowonthepie said:

 

Lots of people are saying this; lots of people applaud this; thing is, nothing’s really being done about it in a cohesive way.

 

Unfortunately we are not ‘together’.  We are in a small minority, those of us who would see this happen.

 

I said in an earlier post, that while the protest marches in the UK anyway are getting larger each time, it’s only in the hundreds of thousands, compared to the billions who either toe the party line, or are apathetic/scared/uncaring; so yeah, it’s just not going to happen.

 

Im all for positivity; I do my small bit where I can, but I’m also realistic.

 

I was ‘disappointed’ with Ickes latest video ‘Building a New Earth With a New Vibration’; it’s just more of the same as your post (not knocking your post at all); while I adhere to many of his sentiments, it’s just not feasible with the numbers the way they are.

 

One of the comments on that video is about how I feel; this world is not right imo, so it says it for me more than all the idealism of together we can beat them.

 

“This is just the same old Utopianism, though repackaged. Planet Earth is a Karmic realm, never meant to be perfect. And "we" can do nothing - except to act in accordance with Truth and Honour. And whatever is coming for humanity, let us be HONEST and say that we are the authors of our own misfortune. Then to dust ourself down and offer our service to Life.”

 

Posted by Lady Rotha.

 

We can't rely on any spiritual, new agey, rapturish, prophecy, god know what else information or guidance.

 

Our experience (well mine at least) is quite simple, material and straight forward. I live, I eat, I love - in the most exquisite paradise imaginable.

 

Common sense gives us values and really, it isn't difficult to discern right from wrong.

 

We can discuss 'truth vibrations', 'ascension' and whatever other bollocks one care to think up AFTER we have stopped the cull, ejected the parasites and reclaimed our history and knowledge.

 

THEY WANT US DEAD.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, smashstuff said:

Including one from the doctor's office, I've had FIVE letters from the NHS!  Wankers.

 

Mobile or landline phone?

If its Landline just disconnect it...may help them give up.

Mobile, change your number.

And if you want to keep a certain form of contact between NHS and you for important matters just make sure to stress the option to keep only contact Via Email.

Just a suggestion as it does help take "the edge off the annoyance"..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...