Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, whatthefoxhat said:

The Uk government were trialling iris scans 6 years ago at airports,imagine how far that little control measure has advanced in 6 yrs,I also remembr seeing something about facial; recognition only needing to see the eyes and ears for a very high probability hit rate

Watched Bosch season 7 on Amazon prime. In it an assassin uses a distortion mask to beat facial recognition. Couldn’t find anything online but I have the search abilities of a turnip.

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So, I'm hearing rumours that my employer has ordered a fuck load of tests. Not sure how to react to that, but I'm telling you now, I won't be taking a test to go to work. 

Also ran into one of my colleagues who I've not seen since the start of this shit show. Asks how I am. 

Said I feel like shit. The surprise on her face. I'm thinking, where the fuck have you been? So you're alright with this are you love? Ok with how things are going are you? It's all hunky fricking dory is it? Knob head. 

Another reason why I don't want to go back to the office because these weasel's will be attempting to pry into my inner deepest thoughts and I just know I'll blow up.

Fuckin zombies, I've had enough now. Stop, I want to get off now! Fuckers, I'm back to hating everyone again. FFS. 😤

Selfish people with low levels of empathy probably are largely unaffected, because by ignoring the pain around them and making sure they are just fuckin dandy, what else matters to them?

1 minute ago, Pina Colada said:

Selfish people with low levels of empathy probably are largely unaffected, because by ignoring the pain around them and making sure they are just fuckin dandy, what else matters to them?

I dunno, I'm having a bad day today, first in a while. I've been quite happy recently (despite the shit show) but I'm fuming today. Just sick of it now. I've had enough. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vinny79 said:

What? Another psy-op?

Could be his 'way out' fake his death and then off to Israel to live out his life in obscurity. I'm sure that's where Jo Cox is residing. 

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I dunno, I'm having a bad day today, first in a while. I've been quite happy recently (despite the shit show) but I'm fuming today. Just sick of it now. I've had enough. 

It is shit at the moment, I would agree with that, but I'm just wondering if locally you have lots of chem trails today? I've noticed on days where loads has been sprayed I feel angry for no reason.

Just a thought.

Also and this is random, sometimes some hayfever medication has that as a side-effect. (Benadryl for example, has mood swings listed as a side effect).

A few ways to beat facial recognition;

-21.jpeg.0701f99f611fe263e3fe8b1508d4118e.jpeg

Scrim net / sniper veil. The patterned ones work better-

concealment_04.jpg.008ae59072c95ca0efe5088d78335767.jpg

face paint in conjunction with sunglasses should work, quite conspicuous though;

0137991836764cd8ee453125c8c25176.jpg.f0ffac15775ef9b222ed8a647d829fbe.jpg

anti-surveillance-makeup-3-644x334.jpg.e3fc0e48edbc268ca3e6edb8ada19208.jpg

anti facial recognition glasses-facial_recognition_glasses_anti.jpg.0f73686ddee9695d619265b16b5ca147.jpg

this one's good;

tumblr_n5666f2VjL1qav3uso1_500.gif.b9d1025db2b9c0a50264a1348d2f6bce.gif

Just now, Pina Colada said:

It is shit at the moment, I would agree with that, but I'm just wondering if locally you have lots of chem trails today? I've noticed on days where loads has been sprayed I feel angry for no reason.

Just a thought.

Also and this is random, sometimes some hayfever medication has that as a side-effect. (Benadryl for example, has mood swings listed as a side effect).

It's been cloudy the majority of the week here. Could be chems, but it's so cloudy I'm not seeing the usual jets that I normally see. Who knows, I'm just having a stinker today, a new day tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's been cloudy the majority of the week here. Could be chems, but it's so cloudy I'm not seeing the usual jets that I normally see. Who knows, I'm just having a stinker today, a new day tomorrow. 

There was one here the other day, low and darker than usual, and there is a rumour chems now contain grapheme oxide particles??? 

34 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Just a thought.

I had to stop taking antihistamines for this very reason - I wanted to kill dead things when I was on them. Horrible and they weren’t even effective.

Have to question why so many of the UK population has hay fever. I read it’s something like 30% of the total population has it. Mine is particularly bad in June which I’ve always put down to grass pollen.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Anyone know where I can find this clip without the ending?

I want to send it to someone but the last bit is a little bit..... 

Sorry Dazzer I don't know. maybe some one else can help.

54 minutes ago, Dazzer said:

Anyone know where I can find this clip without the ending?

I want to send it to someone but the last bit is a little bit..... 

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

Sorry Dazzer I don't know. maybe some one else can help.

The clip is from 7 News Miami tv channel.

https://wsvn.com/news/us-world/pfizer-to-seek-emergency-use-approval-of-covid-19-vaccine-for-children-ages-5-11/

• Thanks 2