Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

Two of my neighbours in their 30s just got the jab after sayng they wouldnt. Both of their wives are pregnant. Constant harassment from the pregnant partners (and family of partner in one case) unsurprisingly had its effect. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One should always have an open, honest and direct talk with those we date to clarify our future expectations, compromises and absolute no-no's should they become serious in the future.

 

Best done before Kids, Marriage and financial responsibilities....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

At least those vaccinated won't breed anymore.

 

The fact is, no body actually forced them. If your not willing to fight and sacrifice for something then you don't deserve it.

Edited by Prometheus
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Maddmoo said:

BA3A1A03-5B7F-4D88-B711-459ED4645934.jpeg.b4d3d5b86a5ea6d60487c40745865048.jpeg

 

Food for thought, and one to use on the fluoride zombies.

lol, Even when you show them clear & consistent data, they just turn round and are like ‘no, no, you’re wrong’ and don’t wanna hear it, totally incapable of using their own brain.. zombie nation

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

Covid UK news – live: Winter plan for ‘masks and social distancing for 5 years’, as medics fear 19 July spike

Plans drawn up by health officials could see masks and social distancing continue in England for the next five years, according to reports.

 

Under these contingency plans, ministers would be able to pick which restrictions might be needed for the winter months in the event of future outbreaks, said The Daily Mirror.

 

https://www.independent.co.uk

medics fear 19 July spike

 

Fuck the fuck off.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, alexa said:

image_2021-07-02_061428.png.2f4474a32f1e5e95ee7058c3874325cf.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9747351/Freedom-Boris-Johnson-set-lift-Covid-rules-July-19.html

 

Ministers have also shelved plans to legally require people to use vaccine passports to control entry to mass events, although organisers will be permitted to set their own requirements for ticket-holders.

 

It wont be long before we'll need a passport to get into shops etc.

 

This basically sums up 'politics' in a nutshell. When they can't do something themselves 'centrally' (i.e. government, backlash, optics) they 'devolve' it to the businesses/schools/institutions themselves to do it with a nudge nudge wink wink (or backdoor, i.e. venues can get cheap insurance unless they comply with what the regime wants).

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, owen said:

Two of my neighbours in their 30s just got the jab after sayng they wouldnt. Both of their wives are pregnant. Constant harassment from the pregnant partners (and family of partner in one case) unsurprisingly had its effect. 

Pair of pricks (excuse the pun).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

At least those vaccinated won't breed anymore.

 

The fact is, no body actually forced them. If your not willing to fight and sacrifice for something then you don't deserve it.

If you look at it in terms of generations... who knows (well they do) what shot parents will give birth to (on a genetic/frequency level), then whack in their formative years (hence the word 'formative') being exposed to masked weirdos, social distancing, uncertainty, familial stress etc...and you have the beginnings of a new breed of the already broken and conditioned. Its quite sick really, but on a karmic level those who are involved are going to be properly screwed for being a part of it.

 

I read a book about neuro plasticity (by the eminent bloke in the field) and he said the brain doesn't just stop having milestones at 9 months when you come out... there are set/hard coded milestones all the way to adulthood. If you societally/environmentally do things at those milestones, you basically change the course of how the brain develops. He was basically referring to the dangers of putting children in nursery/kindergardens etc at younger and younger ages... But the same thing applies when they see maskies/people keeping distance at young ages..its sticks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

More sh!£ from the medical mafiosa.

 

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00390-X/fulltext

 

The article references Maya Goldenberg who has written a book no less about vaccine hesitancy.

 

https://nursingclio.org/2021/05/11/ending-the-war-on-science-a-review-of-maya-goldenbergs-vaccine-hesitancy/

 

 

 

 

Edited by Pina Colada
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Prometheus said:

At least those vaccinated won't breed anymore.

 

The fact is, no body actually forced them. If your not willing to fight and sacrifice for something then you don't deserve it.

 

 

No normal person deserves it.

 

The people who deserve it are just the ones inflicting it on others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Weird how a "divorce" can save a person from criticism. 

Where is the architect of the Convid-19 pandemic?

Nowhere to be found and also no more subject on Kill Gates.

Was his "divorce", a way out of the spotlight to alleviate some of the heat he was under? I suspect the same thing will happen to Falsy in the near future and someone else will take the lead to carry on the agenda.

 

I just wished they would face trials for crime against humanity, Gates, Faucy and their puppets and end up jabbed for real to rest in a wooden box alive 6ft under.

They would have time then to worship satan to their hearts content.

 

Just dreaming here, I don't think it'll ever happen...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mo'fo, I'm not hesitant. I'm not unsure and uncertain like one who is hesitant to jump in the Pool.

 

I'm damn certain, I'm resolved, Im fixed and definite that I will not take the Vaccine.

 

Did that sound like I'm hesitant. I feel the same way about the term homophobia.

 

I also know what a phobia is.....

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Bill Gates is the biggest Farm Land owner in the World. Tucker Carlson revealed Gates ownes approximately 242,000 acres of farmland with assets totaling more than $690m.

 

To put that into perspective, that's nearly the size of Hong Kong.

 

Farmer Bill owns food production.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, alexa said:

image_2021-07-02_061428.png.2f4474a32f1e5e95ee7058c3874325cf.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9747351/Freedom-Boris-Johnson-set-lift-Covid-rules-July-19.html

 

Ministers have also shelved plans to legally require people to use vaccine passports to control entry to mass events, although organisers will be permitted to set their own requirements for ticket-holders.

 

It wont be long before we'll need a passport to get into shops etc.

 

 

I can see that sneaky tactic being used in the UK and happening at the likes of Tesco, Sainsbury's, Wetherspoons etc.   Mr Patel, at my local corner shop is always welcoming and is only interested to see this passport.

 

ten-pound-note.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Orange Alert
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://principia-scientific.com/who-stops-recommending-asymptomatic-covid-tests/

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Shatire - shitty satire

 

I'm in another asymptomatic coma today.

Every fuuking day now. 

Been on the blower with the local doc who tells me I'm wasting his time, How's that I said - time is an illusion and at best relative.

Twat believes I'm a hypochondriac but I'm not - I'm asymptomatic FFS.

Anyway will call him again later as the A-symptoms are getting worse! Much worse! and Ive never felt so good, I feel brilliant which can only be bad!  Really Bad!

The better I feel the worse it gets and I'm getting really worried!

What if I am permanently this way?

Yunno asymptomatic!

 

Worry worry worry -  rule of three!

 

Asymptomism is a serious disease and should not be ignored by those who think they are not affected, its invisible and can strike at any time, anywhere with anyone. No one is immune and so far there is no cure as its undetectable.

The first danger sign is that if you think you don't have it then you most certainly do have it. 

 

All these twats with colds  and flu - They dont know how lucky they are!

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

https://principia-scientific.com/who-stops-recommending-asymptomatic-covid-tests/

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Shatire - shitty satire

 

I'm in another asymptomatic coma today.

Every fuuking day now. 

Been on the blower with the local doc who tells me I'm wasting his time, How's that I said - time is an illusion and at best relative.

Twat believes I'm a hypochondriac but I'm not - I'm asymptomatic FFS.

Anyway will call him again later as the A-symptoms are getting worse! Much worse! and Ive never felt so good, I feel brilliant which can only be bad!  Really Bad!

The better I feel the worse it gets and I'm getting really worried!

What if I am permanently this way?

Yunno asymptomatic!

 

Worry worry worry -  rule of three!

 

Asymptomism is a serious disease and should not be ignored by those who think they are not affected, its invisible and can strike at any time, anywhere with anyone. No one is immune and so far there is no cure as its undetectable.

The first danger sign is that if you think you don't have it then you most certainly do have it. 

 

All these twats with colds  and flu - They dont know how lucky they are!

 

 

Did you literally call your doctor to say that you are concerned that you are asymptomatic, and that you are feeling worryingly well???!!!!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/577842 

 

New government response, haha. 

 

Check out these lies. 

 

Quote

Vaccines are the best way to protect people from coronavirus and have saved thousands of lives. Vaccinated people are less likely to get serious COVID-19, to be admitted to hospital, or to die from it. There is also clear evidence that they are less likely to pass the virus onto others.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Did you literally call your doctor to say that you are concerned that you are asymptomatic, and that you are feeling worryingly well???!!!!!!

No unfortunately or fortunately depending on your perspective - using satire to illustrate the idiocy and cheering myself up in the process   ;)

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, sarbloh said:

This basically sums up 'politics' in a nutshell. When they can't do something themselves 'centrally' (i.e. government, backlash, optics) they 'devolve' it to the businesses/schools/institutions themselves to do it with a nudge nudge wink wink (or backdoor, i.e. venues can get cheap insurance unless they comply with what the regime wants).

 

 

Good thing about that though, if enough of us vote with our feet and money then it will hit private sector where it hurts.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Weird how a "divorce" can save a person from criticism. 

Where is the architect of the Convid-19 pandemic?

Nowhere to be found and also no more subject on Kill Gates.

Was his "divorce", a way out of the spotlight to alleviate some of the heat he was under? I suspect the same thing will happen to Falsy in the near future and someone else will take the lead to carry on the agenda.

 

I just wished they would face trials for crime against humanity, Gates, Faucy and their puppets and end up jabbed for real to rest in a wooden box alive 6ft under.

They would have time then to worship satan to their hearts content.

 

Just dreaming here, I don't think it'll ever happen...

 

How many is it now that have bowed out of this scandemic charade by either divorce, adultery etc? Bezos gates cunminngs hancock off the top of mt head. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...