Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

1 minute ago, Simple Actions said:

Oh....jabs never.

That would not even exist in the Human vocabulary if i may stress it.

In all this time no mask has touched my face! Not once.

Few short attempts in some stores here and there but once my answer goes through their ears along with a long concentrated stare they immediately turn around and shut their gobs.

Way to go mate and there is always more to do to help our cause. Not wearing the rag is sure a good starter and opening other's minds and eyes is also a good way to go against this evil plan.

Anything at all against the cabal is a step forward.

The key to survival is to know what is coming next and what is their end game. Once you have a good idea as to what it is, you will be well prepared to face it. I'm not only talking about financially or food, etc but mentally. If you know how bad it could get, you'll be better fit for the long run.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

Although tech as we currently know it in it's current design and plan is controlled by demonic, heartless/loveless forces so it's to be expected; just as FB censored and maybe banned? a woman who complained about feeling really fkn sick after her jab.... and then she died...

image.png.a035a9546aaa196f575d485d544fa4dd.png

image.png.5d79e6a7963e6a3ece503d8df706055a.png

"most" - no further explanation given except ok for pretty much everyone...

Talking about wheelchairs I have a relative who has had her second jab about a month ago. 

The wheelchair has now come down from the loft. She can hardly walk and seems to have all manner of health problems. She might not be able to walk soon and I fear the worse this winter. 

Might not be related but it struck me today that her nervous system might be shutting down. 

I'm sure others on here who have elderly relatives mums/dad's /uncles/ grandparents that have brought into it all have noticed they are not aging well. I hope I'm wrong but I know about 6 elderly people who have aged about 10 years. I suspect the more cynical ones are fine. Pretty sure one of my relatives has early onset of dementia as well (not vaccine related I don't think) but it starts to sink in how the vulnerable are got at. 

Which brings it home if we do  experience a complete annihilation of the jibberjabbered in the winter which at this point I am fully expecting, was it really worth shortening the elderlies life when they only had a few years anyway? Phychopaths.

It's all very sad. 

• Sad 2

19 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Way to go mate and there is always more to do to help our cause. Not wearing the rag is sure a good starter and opening other's minds and eyes is also a good way to go against this evil plan.

Anything at all against the cabal is a step forward.

The key to survival is to know what is coming next and what is their end game. Once you have a good idea as to what it is, you will be well prepared to face it. I'm not only talking about financially or food, etc but mentally. If you know how bad it could get, you'll be better fit for the long run.

That is it for sure.

Been awake since around 1997-98 just after i joined the National Service (army).

I know the effects of 8 jabs in a space of 3 days..

I got a post somewhere in detail about it.

And yes its hard work when trying to make other people even contemplate stepping  out of the common bubble just for a minute....

Long journey losing so called friends along the way hahahaha....

I have already made my peace with all of the emotional side of things....and as im now still 43 i feel that most of the people i have met lets imagine (2000 people) nowadays of those 2000 i may just still keep in touch with 4 of the ones who truly are awake.

Im not even counting colleagues, familly etc which some it is just a lost cause! lol

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, alexa said:

Is this what it's going to be like from now on?

Truthers Remove Covid Train Stickers, And Get Abused By The Brainwashed

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2GB36GYMURSG

image_2021-06-30_000721.png.fb22b02cb425eb78041ea0e47fbc00b9.png

Hideous, but might as well start to strengthen our resolve as this nothing compared to how it's going to get once the anti-anti-jab, anti-anti-govt propaganda shifts from "get vaxxed" to "kill the unvaxxed" (similar to the anti-white rhetoric) and gets ratchet up.... coupled with added stressor's when loved ones start to drop from the next scarient and the non-jabbed are to blame....

Remember this priest walking down the street giving a talk about the evils/masons etc running the church and the world a few weeks back... he's released a new clip straight up saying we need to start psychologically becoming prepared to deal with the mass dead...

image.png.8401e73dabf755d54339e69585b4ba30.png

BROTHER BUGNALO - WHEN THE FLU SEASON COMES THE CHAOS WILL BEGIN - PREPARE YOURSELVES NOW

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZeEncsT9WeKL/

• Like 2

1 hour ago, oddsnsods said:

Guess by having severe memory loss, she will forget what cunts her patents were for getting her to “volunteer.”

Now if she had some horrific permanent illness or terminal cancer, I would understand trying anything and everything. But this…

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sexpistol50 said:

If only Tyson Fury was to wear the same T shirt but I think Fury is afraid to speak out and he is now supporting Israel in one of his last tweets .

He was hacked, he was furious over it. I'd post a link, but you know fuck the MSM, the video of him refuting any support for Israel is on the web. Tyson is down for the Palestinian cause.

2E1A412E00000578-0-image-m-15_1446927509

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Hideous, but might as well start to strengthen our resolve as this nothing compared to how it's going to get once the anti-anti-jab, anti-anti-govt propaganda shifts from "get vaxxed" to "kill the unvaxxed" (similar to the anti-white rhetoric) and gets ratchet up.... coupled with added stressor's when loved ones start to drop from the next scarient and the non-jabbed are to blame....

Remember this priest walking down the street giving a talk about the evils/masons etc running the church and the world a few weeks back... he's released a new clip straight up saying we need to start psychologically becoming prepared to deal with the mass dead...

BROTHER BUGNALO - WHEN THE FLU SEASON COMES THE CHAOS WILL BEGIN - PREPARE YOURSELVES NOW

Wow. Yep his last two videos warning about the Masonic/Satanic plan were powerful. Shocking stuff, but essential info and a must listen. I wonder if the "delta variant" refers to the brainwaves...

the vax is intended to keep people at that delta state, to keep them from their heightened awareness....

A Deep Dive Into Brainwaves: Brainwave Frequencies Explained

Edited by northern star

Just found this from a memory hole - Being called out 9 APRIL 2020 - before the mass hypnotisation went into full overdrive

Our Overlords have spent the last decade+ meticulously studying and observing our 'new' post-2007 dumbfone behaviour living in an exponentially EMF laden stew and felt totally prepared to bring Agenda2030 forward a decade... how dumbed down, drugged out and demoralised we must have collectively been vibrating at in order for them to risk all and pull the trigger...or on the flip side, perhaps a level of consciousness was going to be met by Humanity as a whole which made them panic somewhat.. which made them think, we can do this now, we have to do this now! (hence why they did seem to have an earnest scrambled message  at the start)

As I believe many of the higher echelons of Power can ride the timelines, maybe they decided [back during Event 201 timeframe] they could use the energy from the 1 in 800 year "Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the night sky" in December to pivot and specifically accelerate the jab? Quite a powerful kicker!  - these Evil Occultists run everything by their own twisted use of astronomical power...nothing is by chance, think "Freedom day" and Prince Will induced birth was on the Summer Sol by a fluke?

“From our vantage point, we’ll be able to be to see Jupiter on the inside lane, approaching Saturn all month and finally overtaking it on December 21.”

The planets regularly appear to pass each other in the solar system, with the positions of Jupiter and Saturn being aligned in the sky about once every 20 years.

What makes this year’s spectacle so rare, then? It’s been nearly 400 years since the planets passed this close to each other in the sky, and nearly 800 years since the alignment of Saturn and Jupiter occurred at night, as it will for 2020, allowing nearly everyone around the world to witness this “great conjunction.”

THE DEATH RATE SCAM 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WSN6D989H6N7

CDC manipulation of death certificate guidelines, and calculating flu and covid-19 death rates differently to create the desired fear to justify global change. Important information to share with others...

Sources:

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID-19 death certificates are being manipulated
TRUTH Seasonal Flu Twice as Deadly as Corona Virus - Ben Swann

• Duration: 14:42
  • Date:  2020-04-09 

39 minutes ago, northern star said:

Wow. Yep his last two videos warning about the Masonic/Satanic plan were powerful. Shocking stuff, but essential info and a must listen. I wonder if the "delta variant" refers to the brainwaves...

the vax is intended to keep people at that delta state, to keep them from their heightened awareness....

Yeah it's scary shit when put in so many words, eh... but what he says is true... IMO .. and might aswell take it onboard ..what harm would it do?

(even if by some off chance we are all just paranoid doom merchants and TPTB just want to make sure we're all healthy by injecting every human being possible on the planet with an experimental gene therapy and despite the immediate horrendous death and harms, really want to us save from the covid-flu? and despite decades/centuries/millennia of them telling us we're useless eaters and need a culling - all this seemingly planned societal collapse and ubiquitous totalitarian control and globally coordinated, State-sponsored murder of the elders and overt sexualisation of children is mere collateral damage and a conspiratorial coincidence!!! Get your tinhat and Get in the Van, Bigot!)

image.png.a46fbd0245740ccf3e90ebbd861b6048.png

Wow - great spotting! ab-so-fkn-lutly!

None of the specific details they use as part of the target ghey-op is random and by chance!!  Subliminally our minds are programmed by the words DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

Ive not posted in a while because I have 'shielded' myself from society in general and associated only with family and selected friends, of which the sum total is vastly diminishing every day.

However yesterday I encountered a disturbing snap back to reality, and this morning I have awoke to a depression no matter how hard I try to stay positive.

To cut it short I was around a vaxxed friend yesterday due to the football and after the game we got into a heated debate about the vax. He just wouldnt listen to reason, completely gone. Secondly my partner is encountering problems with her family back home. Her brother bluntly told her on the phone that she should stop listening to conspiracy theories, get the jab and he obviously has tied that to me. They are a close family back home (another country) so no doubt the word is out on her. 

Im sorry to rant or state the obvious but the size of the task at hand became evident to me last night in a way less apparent than previous occasions. Most people are totally duped and relationships are totally destroyed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

I shall fear no evil for he will deliver me from it.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

In other times I would expect it to be in Viz magazine on the letters page!😂

LOL! that's exactly what I thought!

I was thinking about when they used to put the price up and they'd print those daft letters pretending it was the readers who were asking for the price to increase 🤣

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

And avoid the inner voice that says "don't do it, what will others think, what will others do"?

I gave this up a while back ever since I walked the streets with a bill board over me saying 'The end is nigh' Nah only kidding 😅 but I would do it now today.

594411786_aend.jpg.05331dc85ff862abd61ee317f4a2b7f9.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Human10 said:

“This is a classic case of dealing with the symptoms, not the cause,” said Stephen Reicher, a participant in the Sage subcommittee advising on behavioural science. “If the government was really concerned with the disruption to schools they would do much, much more to stop infection occurring in the first place.”

awesome, so hes a Neo-luddite and is highlighting the crapness of the PCR test and lateral flow anti-body test?

18 hours ago, Bullion said:

I don’t mind that we’re last in this race😀

It’s buying us time, they can’t begin the vaxxed/unvaxxed segregation with most of the population not able to get vaxxed due to bungled supply. They’d have you believe people are clamouring for the shots and I reckon that’s why Scomo has done a 360 on the AZ and told the nation they can have it if they want it despite previously halting it for anyone under 60. Interestingly the government is now going to provide ‘some’ indemnity for GPs who give anyone AZ and it causes severe reaction. Reeks of desperation and I think Scotty is being whipped a little.

Who is giving the orders? Scomo and all the others are just script readers.

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Is this what it's going to be like from now on?

Truthers Remove Covid Train Stickers, And Get Abused By The Brainwashed

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2GB36GYMURSG

image_2021-06-30_000721.png.fb22b02cb425eb78041ea0e47fbc00b9.png

Those girls are literally hysterical.

They have no facts to back up their ridiculous rant, just a middle finger.

I guess this is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

59 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Ive not posted in a while because I have 'shielded' myself from society in general and associated only with family and selected friends, of which the sum total is vastly diminishing every day.

However yesterday I encountered a disturbing snap back to reality, and this morning I have awoke to a depression no matter how hard I try to stay positive.

To cut it short I was around a vaxxed friend yesterday due to the football and after the game we got into a heated debate about the vax. He just wouldnt listen to reason, completely gone. Secondly my partner is encountering problems with her family back home. Her brother bluntly told her on the phone that she should stop listening to conspiracy theories, get the jab and he obviously has tied that to me. They are a close family back home (another country) so no doubt the word is out on her. 

Im sorry to rant or state the obvious but the size of the task at hand became evident to me last night in a way less apparent than previous occasions. Most people are totally duped and relationships are totally destroyed.

No-one is listening, maybe we are better off cutting ourselves off from them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Our Overlords have spent the last decade+ meticulously studying and observing our 'new' post-2007 dumbfone behaviour living in an exponentially EMF laden stew and felt totally prepared to bring Agenda2030 forward a decade... how dumbed down, drugged out and demoralised we must have collectively been vibrating at in order for them to risk all and pull the trigger...or on the flip side, perhaps a level of consciousness was going to be met by Humanity as a whole which made them panic somewhat.. which made them think, we can do this now, we have to do this now! (hence why they did seem to have an earnest scrambled message  at the start)

I reckon they bought it forward a decade b/c our junk DNA had began to awake.

It maybe the reason why we are so awake and others are still a sleep.

I also believe that the awakened have been chosen by God for this war, hence the reason why Satan has but a short time.

• Like 2