Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Just found this from a memory hole - Being called out 9 APRIL 2020 - before the mass hypnotisation went into full overdrive

 

Our Overlords have spent the last decade+ meticulously studying and observing our 'new' post-2007 dumbfone behaviour living in an exponentially EMF laden stew and felt totally prepared to bring Agenda2030 forward a decade... how dumbed down, drugged out and demoralised we must have collectively been vibrating at in order for them to risk all and pull the trigger...or on the flip side, perhaps a level of consciousness was going to be met by Humanity as a whole which made them panic somewhat.. which made them think, we can do this now, we have to do this now! (hence why they did seem to have an earnest scrambled message  at the start)

 

As I believe many of the higher echelons of Power can ride the timelines, maybe they decided [back during Event 201 timeframe] they could use the energy from the 1 in 800 year "Great Conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in the night sky" in December to pivot and specifically accelerate the jab? Quite a powerful kicker!  - these Evil Occultists run everything by their own twisted use of astronomical power...nothing is by chance, think "Freedom day" and Prince Will induced birth was on the Summer Sol by a fluke?

 

“From our vantage point, we’ll be able to be to see Jupiter on the inside lane, approaching Saturn all month and finally overtaking it on December 21.”

The planets regularly appear to pass each other in the solar system, with the positions of Jupiter and Saturn being aligned in the sky about once every 20 years.

What makes this year’s spectacle so rare, then? It’s been nearly 400 years since the planets passed this close to each other in the sky, and nearly 800 years since the alignment of Saturn and Jupiter occurred at night, as it will for 2020, allowing nearly everyone around the world to witness this “great conjunction.”

 

 

THE DEATH RATE SCAM 

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=WSN6D989H6N7

 

CDC manipulation of death certificate guidelines, and calculating flu and covid-19 death rates differently to create the desired fear to justify global change. Important information to share with others...

Sources:

Montana physician Dr. Annie Bukacek discusses how COVID-19 death certificates are being manipulated
TRUTH Seasonal Flu Twice as Deadly as Corona Virus - Ben Swann

  • Duration: 14:42
  • Date:  2020-04-09 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, northern star said:

 

Wow. Yep his last two videos warning about the Masonic/Satanic plan were powerful. Shocking stuff, but essential info and a must listen. I wonder if the "delta variant" refers to the brainwaves...

the vax is intended to keep people at that delta state, to keep them from their heightened awareness....

 

 

Yeah it's scary shit when put in so many words, eh... but what he says is true... IMO .. and might aswell take it onboard ..what harm would it do?

 

(even if by some off chance we are all just paranoid doom merchants and TPTB just want to make sure we're all healthy by injecting every human being possible on the planet with an experimental gene therapy and despite the immediate horrendous death and harms, really want to us save from the covid-flu? and despite decades/centuries/millennia of them telling us we're useless eaters and need a culling - all this seemingly planned societal collapse and ubiquitous totalitarian control and globally coordinated, State-sponsored murder of the elders and overt sexualisation of children is mere collateral damage and a conspiratorial coincidence!!! Get your tinhat and Get in the Van, Bigot!)

 

image.png.a46fbd0245740ccf3e90ebbd861b6048.png

 

Wow - great spotting! ab-so-fkn-lutly!

 

None of the specific details they use as part of the target ghey-op is random and by chance!!  Subliminally our minds are programmed by the words DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA DELTA

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ive not posted in a while because I have 'shielded' myself from society in general and associated only with family and selected friends, of which the sum total is vastly diminishing every day.

 

However yesterday I encountered a disturbing snap back to reality, and this morning I have awoke to a depression no matter how hard I try to stay positive.

 

To cut it short I was around a vaxxed friend yesterday due to the football and after the game we got into a heated debate about the vax. He just wouldnt listen to reason, completely gone. Secondly my partner is encountering problems with her family back home. Her brother bluntly told her on the phone that she should stop listening to conspiracy theories, get the jab and he obviously has tied that to me. They are a close family back home (another country) so no doubt the word is out on her. 

 

Im sorry to rant or state the obvious but the size of the task at hand became evident to me last night in a way less apparent than previous occasions. Most people are totally duped and relationships are totally destroyed.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

 

Hideous, but might as well start to strengthen our resolve as this nothing compared to how it's going to get once the anti-anti-jab, anti-anti-govt propaganda shifts from "get vaxxed" to "kill the unvaxxed" (similar to the anti-white rhetoric) and gets ratchet up.... coupled with added stressor's when loved ones start to drop from the next scarient and the non-jabbed are to blame....

 

Remember this priest walking down the street giving a talk about the evils/masons etc running the church and the world a few weeks back... he's released a new clip straight up saying we need to start psychologically becoming prepared to deal with the mass dead...

 

image.png.8401e73dabf755d54339e69585b4ba30.png

 

BROTHER BUGNALO - WHEN THE FLU SEASON COMES THE CHAOS WILL BEGIN - PREPARE YOURSELVES NOW

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZeEncsT9WeKL/

 

 

I shall fear no evil for he will deliver me from it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Bombadil said:

In other times I would expect it to be in Viz magazine on the letters page!😂

LOL! that's exactly what I thought!

I was thinking about when they used to put the price up and they'd print those daft letters pretending it was the readers who were asking for the price to increase 🤣

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

And avoid the inner voice that says "don't do it, what will others think, what will others do"?

 

I gave this up a while back ever since I walked the streets with a bill board over me saying 'The end is nigh' Nah only kidding 😅 but I would do it now today.

 

594411786_aend.jpg.05331dc85ff862abd61ee317f4a2b7f9.jpg

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Human10 said:
Quote

“This is a classic case of dealing with the symptoms, not the cause,” said Stephen Reicher, a participant in the Sage subcommittee advising on behavioural science. “If the government was really concerned with the disruption to schools they would do much, much more to stop infection occurring in the first place.”

 

awesome, so hes a Neo-luddite and is highlighting the crapness of the PCR test and lateral flow anti-body test?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Bullion said:

I don’t mind that we’re last in this race😀

It’s buying us time, they can’t begin the vaxxed/unvaxxed segregation with most of the population not able to get vaxxed due to bungled supply. They’d have you believe people are clamouring for the shots and I reckon that’s why Scomo has done a 360 on the AZ and told the nation they can have it if they want it despite previously halting it for anyone under 60. Interestingly the government is now going to provide ‘some’ indemnity for GPs who give anyone AZ and it causes severe reaction. Reeks of desperation and I think Scotty is being whipped a little.

 

Who is giving the orders? Scomo and all the others are just script readers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, alexa said:

Is this what it's going to be like from now on?

Truthers Remove Covid Train Stickers, And Get Abused By The Brainwashed

https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=2GB36GYMURSG

 

image_2021-06-30_000721.png.fb22b02cb425eb78041ea0e47fbc00b9.png

 

 

Those girls are literally hysterical.

They have no facts to back up their ridiculous rant, just a middle finger.

 

I guess this is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, callmenuts said:

Ive not posted in a while because I have 'shielded' myself from society in general and associated only with family and selected friends, of which the sum total is vastly diminishing every day.

 

However yesterday I encountered a disturbing snap back to reality, and this morning I have awoke to a depression no matter how hard I try to stay positive.

 

To cut it short I was around a vaxxed friend yesterday due to the football and after the game we got into a heated debate about the vax. He just wouldnt listen to reason, completely gone. Secondly my partner is encountering problems with her family back home. Her brother bluntly told her on the phone that she should stop listening to conspiracy theories, get the jab and he obviously has tied that to me. They are a close family back home (another country) so no doubt the word is out on her. 

 

Im sorry to rant or state the obvious but the size of the task at hand became evident to me last night in a way less apparent than previous occasions. Most people are totally duped and relationships are totally destroyed.

No-one is listening, maybe we are better off cutting ourselves off from them. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Our Overlords have spent the last decade+ meticulously studying and observing our 'new' post-2007 dumbfone behaviour living in an exponentially EMF laden stew and felt totally prepared to bring Agenda2030 forward a decade... how dumbed down, drugged out and demoralised we must have collectively been vibrating at in order for them to risk all and pull the trigger...or on the flip side, perhaps a level of consciousness was going to be met by Humanity as a whole which made them panic somewhat.. which made them think, we can do this now, we have to do this now! (hence why they did seem to have an earnest scrambled message  at the start)

 

I reckon they bought it forward a decade b/c our junk DNA had began to awake.

It maybe the reason why we are so awake and others are still a sleep.

I also believe that the awakened have been chosen by God for this war, hence the reason why Satan has but a short time.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Human10 said:

Yes, all just before the end of term in England and Wales, I reckon they will use this to justify more nonsense in autumn. "Children's education and mental wellbeing has been so affected by this plandemic, what they need is a death jab asap, to protect them and all the vulnerable staff soldiering on through these unprecedented times".

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, alexa said:

 

I reckon they bought it forward a decade b/c our junk DNA had began to awake.

It maybe the reason why we are so awake and others are still a sleep.

I also believe that the awakened have been chosen by God for this war, hence the reason why Satan has but a short time.

 

There is a definite splitting of the species occurring. It is blindingly obvious.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

Those girls are literally hysterical.

They have no facts to back up their ridiculous rant, just a middle finger.

 

I guess this is the microcosm of the macrocosm.

 My thoughts exactly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Bombadil said:

Guess by having severe memory loss, she will forget what cunts her patents were for getting her to “volunteer.”

Now if she had some horrific permanent illness or terminal cancer, I would understand trying anything and everything. But this…

 

Sad but sort of funny when these virtue signaling morons get their just rewards :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The expanded Service NSW QR system will apply from July 12.

Businesses listed below are required to check-in people attending the site: 

 

Anybody visiting a restaurant or pub for takeaway. 

 

Retail shops, gyms and fitness centres.

 

Shopping centres and individual shops in the centres.

 

Offices, factories and warehouses.

 

Universities and TAFE campuses. 

 

Staff, teachers and guests at schools - but not students. 

 

 

 

So in Australia who needs vaccine passports?

 when they can do the same thing quite underhand and force QR code scans on pretty much everywhere you might go.

I can see this being adopted here very soon and people would accept it.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Human10 said:

What worries me lately they call kids to give them HPV vaccine secretly in school. Call them one by one randomly different days... What I think they are age that they could try to convince them to jab. My daughter told me they don't want to scare them... Few days ago they had jab propaganda on science how woman dying from cervical cancers... 🙄

 

https://archive.org/details/david-crowe-podcast-the-infectious-myth/TIM+20170926+Dr.+Sin+Hang+Lee’s+Complaint+about+HPV+Vaccine+Approval+by+WHO.mp3

 

great interview by david crowe with dr sin hang lee on HPV

------------------------------

https://archive.org/details/david-crowe-podcast-the-infectious-myth/TIM+20170919+Regret+over+the+HPV+vaccine+with+Steve+Hinks.mp3

 

there are a couple more on HPV

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...