Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

18 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

Mask wearer wants mask carriages so he can continue to wear a mask even after the government tells them not to. 

Untitled.jpg

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

FFS!!

Reassurance because someone, in a railway carriage, is wearing a leaky, dirty, old face covering made in a back street, sweatshop. They can fuck off and buy a quality, full face respirator for £150+, if they are worried about COVID.

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Mask wearer wants mask carriages so he can continue to wear a mask even after the government tells them not to. 

Untitled.jpg

Looks like a chosen disruptor piece.

He should be rewarded with a job at the local pig farm - he'd fit right in ;)

38 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

FFS!!

If you think about it and reflect about that, you'll notice most of those are 'made up' comments or stories pretending to be the average Joe....in order to convince the other average Joes of it..

Thats what most have been falling for.

Yes there are some who don't mind wearing it forever but those are almost at the Asylum post code.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I'm not a fan of Trevor Phillips at all, but he made an important point about the death of his

daughter last month and the hypocracy of Government, which Joe Public will listen to.

Fuck me that response made my blood boil!

Firstly, "I've had friends die during this pandemic"- oh really? Has he buried your daughter during it? No? Then STFU, you psycho because that attempt to present his experience as on a par is a dead giveaway that he had no natural human understanding.

Then we come to the bastard, Hancock. Every comment he made in his defence made him out to be a veritable paragon of virtue. So what if he apologised? Who says that makes it OK then? Is he not an intelligent adult with all his faculties? There should be real, measurable consequences, and, "I'm sorry", is neither believable nor adequate.

And so what if the slime ball resigned? Even if we believed it was all genuine - which it clearly wasn't - he's hardly going to be living an impoverished life-style as a result of the resignation, is he! He should not have been allowed that option. He should have been fired at the very least 

What an insulting charade.

• Like 1

Those addicted to wearing masks.. 

Maybe some people get high off of lack of oxygen, and enjoy the feeling of slow suicide. Maybe it gives them a buzz in the brain when brain cells die. 

A masochist fetisch perhaps - with a sub-conscious hint of being suicidal, due to insecurities leading to an unwillingness to "face" the world or "face" reality, and the music. It's an escape mechanism, where they feel they can hide behind a mask and be somebody else, as these poor souls are uncomfortable in their own skins.

They don't want to smell the flowers, let alone wake up and smell the coffee. Sad.

A drive towards blocking out the sense of smell, goes in my opinion - hand-in-hand with inner deafness and blindness? Even the acceptance and joy in having ones voice muffled, shows a lot. Self hatred, and self oppression. But we must be careful of such people, as harming oneself is in essence the same as harming others. One who habitually wrongs himself or herself, will always do the same to others. If you don't care about yourself and your health, how can anybody expect you to care about others. That would not be logical.

Edited by Weedo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SimonTV said:

image.png.559fc07002c7f6e6ff11922398a505b2.png

Exactly!! Its always the details...the simple details that amazingly and unfortunately most keep dismissing.

If Logic was a being with brain and soul i bet it would be so disappointed with all of the sheep falling for it.

57 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

45 quid on Ebay for this utterly shite piece of social engineering. There's a whole Covid industry out there.

Vogue Portugal April  2020

I try to be understanding with people in my circle who still believe in this fraud, but my

patience has bounds and I'm beginning to think they are beyond help. They are unsane

and will continue to believe in this con for the rest of their lives. Bye bye. I would rather

be with people on my wave length (only a very few) than not be true to myself.

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363095117668

Sometimes i feel disgusted for being born in Portugal...

Funny enough.....i guess at current times Everyone Everywhere might say the same about their home countries falling for all this nonsense..

Pfizer and Fries, anyone?

Can I upsize mine? Double pump of mRNA goodness in my sundae.

There’s something extra on the menu at some Bay Area McDonald’s locations this summer. For a limited time and at select locations, people can get a burger and fries with a side of a COVID-19 vaccine. Jodi Hernandez reports.

For a limited time! - hurry, stocks won't last! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SimonTV said:

Untitled.jpg

This reminds me of Letterbox from Viz.

Mask Wearers: Ensure that your virtue signalling behaviour on the Tube in the last year or so doesn't get affected once mask mandates are scrapped. Just make a pledge to continue wearing a mask indefinitely, everywhere, including in bed and in the shower. That way, forever more, you can glare at non-masked individuals, conveying your belief that they, rather than your addiction to lard and ciggies, are going to kill you.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

awww you big meanie lol 

at least there's an echo of joy radiating across the magnificent British Isles for the first time in a long time...gawd knows the ancient land needs it😉

but yes, me wonders if all those men? could have used that enthusiasm to stand up for their civilisation and bloodlines as they're being systematically destroyed and exterminated before their very eyes...I'm watching from afar in my lofty, childless Ivory Tower and yet I still wouldn't be able to muster that level of excitement over bread and circuses ....given I know my homeland is being psychically scarred beyond repair and being physically invaded by an external enemy whilst simultaneously my close ancestral kin and bloodline is being liquidated by a different, more maleficent force of enemy from within..☹️

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

Sometimes i feel disgusted for being born in Portugal...

Funny enough.....i guess at current times Everyone Everywhere might say the same about their home countries falling for all this nonsense..

That is right.

Not a single country is going to be spared by the satanists.

Everyone of us will get to some down and up times, not that a particular country is better than others. 

This is a world war and it is best to be dealt with ASAP as it will only get worse. 

Believe me my friend, not too many on this rock will avoid the harsh reality of this evil might. 

Anchor down mate and find trustworthy individuals to work with, it just might be your way out of this immoral life we're in.

Life is not over until it's over, in the meantime hang on for dear life for what it's worth. 

There's nothing else to do... unless you want jabbed (sheep).

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!

Although tech as we currently know it in it's current design and plan is controlled by demonic, heartless/loveless forces so it's to be expected; just as FB censored and maybe banned? a woman who complained about feeling really fkn sick after her jab.... and then she died...

image.png.a035a9546aaa196f575d485d544fa4dd.png

image.png.5d79e6a7963e6a3ece503d8df706055a.png

"most" - no further explanation given except ok for pretty much everyone...

Edited by skitzorat
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Pfizer and Fries, anyone?

Can I upsize mine? Double pump of mRNA goodness in my sundae.

There’s something extra on the menu at some Bay Area McDonald’s locations this summer. For a limited time and at select locations, people can get a burger and fries with a side of a COVID-19 vaccine. Jodi Hernandez reports.

For a limited time! - hurry, stocks won't last! 

Bought with a combo meal to get Pfizered, unfuckingbelievable!  In video, first a 12 year-old and then a 13 year-old getting jabbed, their parents are real trash.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, wideawake said:

That is right.

Not a single country is going to be spared by the satanists.

Everyone of us will get to some down and up times, not that a particular country is better than others. 

This is a world war and it is best to be dealt with ASAP as it will only get worse. 

Believe me my friend, not too many on this rock will avoid the harsh reality of this evil might. 

Anchor down mate and find trustworthy individuals to work with, it just might be your way out of this immoral life we're in.

Life is not over until it's over, in the meantime hang on for dear life for what it's worth. 

There's nothing else to do... unless you want jabbed (sheep).

Oh....jabs never.

That would not even exist in the Human vocabulary if i may stress it.

In all this time no mask has touched my face! Not once.

Few short attempts in some stores here and there but once my answer goes through their ears along with a long concentrated stare they immediately turn around and shut their gobs.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

12 year-old and then a 13 year-old getting jabbed, their parents are real trash.

I bet Ronald will even offer them to the youth without their parents being there!

There were already reports of pop up clinics in the US/Canada/ Aussie "accidently" jabbing 8-10 yos early on in this shitshow...

The Evil is just so brazen now it's hard to actually comprehend and mentally accept it's right here in the open.... [instead of being like a guilty secret carried deep down by some strict atheist who occasionally entertains the thought that maybe there's a dark force] - it's here folks... there ain't no denying it no matter how much people want to ignore it, it's here and so comfortable in its power it has no reason to hide behind folk tales and stories Granny's tell their grandchildren at bedtime...

image.jpeg.63d03a70957b6780f6c21067682a0066.jpeg

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1