Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

They've bungled the supply here too, but more like they're playing out the old tried and tested con of 'scarcity', especially after the Wellington "SCARE" was pulled..

 

New Zealand’s supply of Covid-19 vaccine will get down to “almost zero” by this time next week, officials have warned.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins on Tuesday advised New Zealand will get “very close to running out” of the Pfizer vaccine, with the lowest point expected to be next Tuesday, the same day another shipment of 150,000 doses is due to arrive.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300344927/covid19-vaccine-supply-to-get-down-to-almost-zero-in-the-next-week

 

The museum’s manager of exhibition services sprays industry-grade isopropyl spray onto glass and Perspex cases containing the precious pieces. He’s wearing a pair of blue latex gloves, and his team have been hard at work sanitising every individual object and surface inside the building, ahead of the museum's reopening on Tuesday.🤦‍♂️

A gigantic QR code sign sits just beyond its front doors.

A gigantic QR code sign sits just beyond its front doors

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/125579728/behind-the-scenes-after-te-papas-deep-clean

Are you guys using any AZ, we’re making it here….. some idiots are demanding that it be used because it’s ‘ Australian made’, helping bolster the ‘buy Australian’ campaign ….. give me strength!
 

QR coding…… nobody’s fussed here. The novelty has worn off, though plenty of acting was taking place in the early days 🎬

Link to comment
Share on other sites

TPTB be like:

 

"Have the injection! What your still alive? Alright second injection! Damn you're still alive. Right booster shots that should see you off?! No you're still alive why can’t you just die.?!!!

Now go outside and clap for the NHS whilst we get your next shot ready."

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bullion said:

Are you guys using any AZ, we’re making it here….. some idiots are demanding that it be used because it’s ‘ Australian made’, helping bolster the ‘buy Australian’ campaign ….. give me strength!
 

QR coding…… nobody’s fussed here. The novelty has worn off, though plenty of acting was taking place in the early days 🎬

 

We're following Israel and being Pfizer Nation -

 

St. J. is currently mulling over whether to make QR's mandatory everywhere.. just a few tip toes away from no jab, no food.... but as you said previously, they need more injected to roll that out.... I think they're playing the long game here because if they'd gone mad with the jabs over summer people may have started dropping like flies now its winter (plus they said they wanted to "make sure its safe").... now it's winter also means there's a cover for the elderly dying en masse.... on the plus side, for us, the amount of info of deaths and maiming's from across the world filtering through the community has meant the carrot approach won't work as they'd like...I'm waiting for the big stick to be rolled out.. eeepp.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Anti Facts Sir said:

Good spot. I've noticed the same thing. Usually you're not even aware of birds at that height, especially in roads. Had a few look like they're barely going to get out of harm's way as they swoop. Maybe they're avoiding something, or being affected by something? (No guesses as to what....tech-related of course).

 

 

 

Yes I have to say I have also noticed this. I was thinking I was going to hit them as they were so low and close to my car.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Bombadil said:

Convicted rapist

Doesn't mean it happened. Apparently she went with him to his hotel room, and he claims it was consentual. Why would a woman go to a hotel room with a top fit world champ boxer? I don't believe the rape story. Sounds like some defaming attempt, or maybe to earn some bucks. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see there’s an outpouring of national sympathy for Chris Whitty again.

 

He’s got an awful tendency of being ‘assaulted’ on camera just as unpopular decisions are about to be made.

 

I guess this all but confirms July 19 won’t happen, and it’ll be Whitty who is reported as forcing poor Boris into the call.

Edited by ar55
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

You've lost me Bullion.

Remember I'm an old man and 80% of my brain is mushy peas.

You always seem to know if it’s a her/him so I thought I’d direct my question to you about the model that was posted wearing a lot of metal, spoons, scissors etc 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Doesn't mean it happened. Apparently she went with him to his hotel room, and he claims it was consentual. Why would a woman go to a hotel room with a top fit world champ boxer? I don't believe the rape story. Sounds like some defaming attempt, or maybe to earn some bucks. 

You’re probably right. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

We're following Israel and being Pfizer Nation -

 

St. J. is currently mulling over whether to make QR's mandatory everywhere.. just a few tip toes away from no jab, no food.... but as you said previously, they need more injected to roll that out.... I think they're playing the long game here because if they'd gone mad with the jabs over summer people may have started dropping like flies now its winter (plus they said they wanted to "make sure its safe").... now it's winter also means there's a cover for the elderly dying en masse.... on the plus side, for us, the amount of info of deaths and maiming's from across the world filtering through the community has meant the carrot approach won't work as they'd like...I'm waiting for the big stick to be rolled out.. eeepp.

It’s a wonder they haven’t started QR coding houses, I wish they’d try so people would finally see the bigger picture. Why wait for smart door locks when the councils can plaster a laminated QR code on everyone’s front door😂

If there’s some major die off happening here, it’s hush hush. They say over 900,000 have been shot up in Vic, a lot in the over 70s age group and I’m hearing nothing as yet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, ar55 said:

I see there’s an outpouring of national sympathy for Chris Whitty again.

 

He’s got an awful tendency of being ‘assaulted’ on camera just as unpopular decisions are about to be made.

 

I guess this all but confirms July 19 won’t happen, and it’ll be Whitty who is reported as making the call. 

 

I saw the video Witty looks absolutely terrified. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, ally_uk said:

If they wanted to kill us off why wouldn't they just stick something in the water supply..... Would be alot quicker and easier. 

 

Such a silly argument, I think it might even be a fallacy. I have heard similar arguments over the years defending other false flags. Why bother doing anything at all? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bullion said:

It’s a wonder they haven’t started QR coding houses, I wish they’d try so people would finally see the bigger picture. Why wait for smart door locks when the councils can plaster a laminated QR code on everyone’s front door😂

If there’s some major die off happening here, it’s hush hush. They say over 900,000 have been shot up in Vic, a lot in the over 70s age group and I’m hearing nothing as yet.

 

I don't believe these BS figures for a second -after all this is from Kill Hates funded "Our World Our Data" - whilst I'm sure they've jabbed hundreds of millions, they wouldn't be so obscenely, grotesquely desperado if the numbers were as high as they say... it's all to make us feel like we're in the minority..

 

image.png.7f3a388584846eae01f1b6fb90c6b633.png

 

 

 

image.png.c7586119bb220211151946db9af76cc1.png

image.png.36ce3c0b8cfdc4b512d337c409b7f38c.png

 

 

NZ isn't releasing it's "official" adverse reporting until next month, although many anecdotal reports have been flooding in to various online groups etc

 

Lots of anecdotal reports from AU on here..

https://corona-blog.net/australia-vaccination-side-effects-and-accidents/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

If they wanted to kill us off why wouldn't they just stick something in the water supply..... Would be alot quicker and easier. 

 

You must lead such a sad life...why do you bother coming here... I would pity you if I could be bothered wasting my energy on such an emotion.... although I can be bothered with disdain at times...

 

https://tapnewswire.com/2021/06/why-are-so-many-people-who-took-the-vaccine-now-behaving-like-mind-warped-zombies/

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Bullion said:

You always seem to know if it’s a her/him so I thought I’d direct my question to you about the model that was posted wearing a lot of metal, spoons, scissors etc 😀

 

 

Gender?

Looks like a woman with no tits.

A hideous freak.

 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, SimonTV said:

 

Such a silly argument, I think it might even be a fallacy. I have heard similar arguments over the years defending other false flags. Why bother doing anything at all? 

We need to stop feeding this psychic vampire... if we collectively starved it, myself included, it will find another platform to attempt to be subversive unless of course it's getting paid... which is always a potentiality... you would think however that the spooks would rollout more sophisticated personnel, but I suppose in the covid era they've had to recruit even the failed cadets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

We need to stop feeding this psychic vampire... if we collectively starved it, myself included, it will find another platform to attempt to be subversive unless of course it's getting paid... which is always a potentiality... you would think however that the spooks would rollout more sophisticated personnel, but I suppose in the covid era they've had to recruit even the failed cadets

 

It is a fallacy, I think this one is it. 

 

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, ally_uk said:

If they wanted to kill us off why wouldn't they just stick something in the water supply..... Would be alot quicker and easier. 

For several reasons.

 

First of all, it will be harder for them not to kill the 'elites' and their minions (some millions) , if you poison the basic air and water supply for all of Society. So you have people who pretend to take the shot by taking saline injections, or like Putin, who supposedly took it in secret (I don't believe it). The people running the apps can also easily fake their own status.

 

Secondly, this is a spiritual war as much, or more than a physical one. They on purpose give us enough information for us to know it is a scam, so that there is a higher percentage of people who sell their souls for a donut or whatever. In this way the people are in charge of their own demise, and the satanic leaders get brownie points with their boss for that. Getting bodies was never the objective, unless for that killers sake to prove that they serve their dark lord. The game is about souls and minds. They want our spirits. 

 

My third point is that governments have been putting killing and sterilizing agents into our water supply for a long time, as well as in the sky and food. But they didn't put enough to kill billions in a short period of time. Now with a submitted large part of the world popluation within injections reach, this has become a much bigger possibility. Even if the current poison injections aren't meant to kill, the future "boosters" could. And Bill Gates is a son of a known eugenicist, who runs the biggest abortion campaigns such as planned parenthood overtly, and God knows what he does covertly. We do know for fact that he said that "vaccines" would take care of the popluation problem though. And his misbehaving in Africa is quite well documented, although most people don't talk about that. But Bill Gates is probably not the leader of this whole thing. Just a spokesperson vessel or puppet. The real Satanic decision makers sit in the shadows, in the dark, most of the time. Most spiritual people expect the main satanic actors to come out into the open sooner or later. 

 

 

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...