Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

 

Before long it will be hell for those who are asleep, we must count our blessings :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

2 hours ago, octoplex said:

Many British police officers are Freemasons

 

Yes, and under the Right Dishonourable Tony Blair, St. Jacinda Ardern worked as a senior policy adviser in an 80-person unit while being elected President of the International Union of Socialist Youth and travelling to Israel and China... back to Freemasonry/Police:

 

 

Jacinda’s past employment included a review of policing in the UK and Wales which was first brought about because of the John Stalker affair in the 1980’s, Which demonstrated Freemasonry had a strong influence on the UK policing system.
A general ban on Freemasons joining the police followed the affair.
This widely reported issue was made into several films and dramas including Irvine Welsh, Filth & Porridge.
In 1990 there was again UK media focus on police corruption pertaining to the abuse of children by senior police officers. However, Jacinda, with assistance from this particular corner of the old boys school tie network participated in an orchestrated whitewashing of the issue the resulting investigations conveniently found nothing…
Demonstrating yet again that Freemasonry was still in control of the UK police force with lodges deliberately flouting bans on members joining the police following the Stalker affair.

Jacinda then went to work for the Better Regulation authority in the UK, a pro business agency.
It was set up to assist large corporates in the European Union by establishing legislation that both reduced regulations for major corporates a
nd strangled small businesses with red tape.

 

transcript from the below timestamped:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

 

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

 

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

 

 Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

 

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

 

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

 

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

 

 

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

 

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

 

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

 

 

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, alexa said:

 

I've just watched this, it's defiantly staged.

It's terrible, the Sun claims its distressing but the only distressing aspect is the low budget and shamefully bad acting on display. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

 

Ignorance is bliss, but delusion is not.

 

I think that after nearly 18 months only a small amount of plebs are truly blissfully ignorant of the state of affairs... the rest are now delusional because outwardly believing that "conspiracy" theory is now fact means accepting they were wrong and after viciously pouring vitriol and scorn on all who countered the accepted narrative they would now owe an apology... which their arrogance will not allow, hence, becoming even more delusional, and virulently so, is the only way forward.. 

 

....prepare for the delusional to reign down fire and brimstone and open the Gates of Hell upon the awake....

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

Yes, and under the Right Dishonourable Tony Blair, St. Jacinda Ardern worked as a senior policy adviser in an 80-person unit while being elected President of the International Union of Socialist Youth and travelling to Israel and China... back to Freemasonry/Police:

 

 

Jacinda’s past employment included a review of policing in the UK and Wales which was first brought about because of the John Stalker affair in the 1980’s, Which demonstrated Freemasonry had a strong influence on the UK policing system.
A general ban on Freemasons joining the police followed the affair.
This widely reported issue was made into several films and dramas including Irvine Welsh, Filth & Porridge.
In 1990 there was again UK media focus on police corruption pertaining to the abuse of children by senior police officers. However, Jacinda, with assistance from this particular corner of the old boys school tie network participated in an orchestrated whitewashing of the issue the resulting investigations conveniently found nothing…
Demonstrating yet again that Freemasonry was still in control of the UK police force with lodges deliberately flouting bans on members joining the police following the Stalker affair.

Jacinda then went to work for the Better Regulation authority in the UK, a pro business agency.
It was set up to assist large corporates in the European Union by establishing legislation that both reduced regulations for major corporates a
nd strangled small businesses with red tape.

 

transcript from the below timestamped:

 

 

If ever there was a neck I’d like to wring ⬆️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

MORONIC yobs have filmed themselves grabbing Prof Chris Whitty in a headlock and pushing him in to a London street.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15426169/stupid-yobs-film-grabbing-pushing-chris-whitty-distressing/#

 

Screenshot-2021-06-28-23.27.18.png?w=960

 

 

That's a fan pose not a headlock. 

Look at the left guys expression laughing not aggressive. 

The dodgy rhetoric on display in that article,  funny business..

 

All very odd IMO, how the likes of Prof. Chris Whitty is again and again to be caught walking alone to be remonstrated at or here gets a bit of cuddle from two lads. Why is there no plain clothes police protection?  Not withstanding walking around in Central London, without a care, where he could catch the real bad boy Delta or Delta Plus variant wafting around in the air.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Orange Alert said:

 

All very odd IMO, how the likes of Prof. Chris Whitty is again and again to be caught walking alone to be remonstrated at or here gets a bit of cuddle from two lads. Why is there no plain clothes police protection?  Not withstanding walking around in Central London, without a care, where he could catch the real bad boy Delta or Delta Plus variant wafting around in the air.

 

Notice the long row of pig vans behind him.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, DarianF said:

In Clownworld / Idiocracy world, this is the new national sport... vaccine racing:

 

Not a race? The graphs that rank Australia dead last

https://www.9news.com.au/national/coronavirus-australia-dead-last-in-oecd-for-vaccinated-people/51dbd565-25fe-4e07-891f-2c689c39c467

I don’t mind that we’re last in this race😀

It’s buying us time, they can’t begin the vaxxed/unvaxxed segregation with most of the population not able to get vaxxed due to bungled supply. They’d have you believe people are clamouring for the shots and I reckon that’s why Scomo has done a 360 on the AZ and told the nation they can have it if they want it despite previously halting it for anyone under 60. Interestingly the government is now going to provide ‘some’ indemnity for GPs who give anyone AZ and it causes severe reaction. Reeks of desperation and I think Scotty is being whipped a little.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quote

 

History Making Court Trial
Court hearing in Canada to challenge all unscientific COVID-19 measures.
June 28 & 29 - Monday & Tuesday
10am EST / 7am PST

Join the hearing on:

ZOOM-ID: 678 4656 2978
PASSCODE: 653428
Below the panel of world experts who will present scientific evidence to challenge all the COVID-19 measures.

 

 

 

eswdgVT.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

Get in the queue.

Can’t stand queues, for anything. Most people will agree, yet the morons seen around the world lining up rain, hail or shine for the voodoo vax is astounding. It does my head in, whether they are paid to provide the appearance of demand, or genuine vax lovers, it’s crazy…. don’t these people have lives. In my world, queues are to be avoided at all costs 😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bullion said:

they can’t begin the vaxxed/unvaxxed segregation with most of the population not able to get vaxxed due to bungled supply.

 

They've bungled the supply here too, but more like they're playing out the old tried and tested con of 'scarcity', especially after the Wellington "SCARE" was pulled..

 

New Zealand’s supply of Covid-19 vaccine will get down to “almost zero” by this time next week, officials have warned.

Covid-19 Response Minister Chris Hipkins on Tuesday advised New Zealand will get “very close to running out” of the Pfizer vaccine, with the lowest point expected to be next Tuesday, the same day another shipment of 150,000 doses is due to arrive.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/300344927/covid19-vaccine-supply-to-get-down-to-almost-zero-in-the-next-week

 

The museum’s manager of exhibition services sprays industry-grade isopropyl spray onto glass and Perspex cases containing the precious pieces. He’s wearing a pair of blue latex gloves, and his team have been hard at work sanitising every individual object and surface inside the building, ahead of the museum's reopening on Tuesday.🤦‍♂️

A gigantic QR code sign sits just beyond its front doors.

A gigantic QR code sign sits just beyond its front doors

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/125579728/behind-the-scenes-after-te-papas-deep-clean

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, oddsnsods said:

 

Notice the long row of pig vans behind him.

 

Yeah, odd isn't it.   Nobody there to apprehend the two lads???

 

You would have thought someone like Whitty would have a digital radio linked panic button, like what the police have. In the likes of Westmisnster an urgent emergency call would be responded to in seconds!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...