Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

6 hours ago, skitzorat said:

World Health Organization recommends children should not be vaccinated, changes directive 48 hours later

Many people, including this blogger, were absolutely shocked to discover the WHO page that says children should not be vaccinated against COVID-19. It went viral on Twitter, Reddit and several other social media platforms in the last 48 hours.

The directive was quickly archived by numerous people. Our screenshot contains the original (and current) URL. The oldest version is from April 8. Thus the WHO has been recommending against vaccinating kids for over two months.

WHO-no-vaccines-for-kids-1024x588.png

But sometime between 8:17 p.m. Eastern and 11:43 p.m. Eastern last night, the WHO changed the announcement

WHO-vaccine-for-children-48-hours-later-1024x537.png

image.png.98ab5676b49f21828f151f6c93e2853d.png

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/06/23/world-health-organization-recommends-children-should-not-be-vaccinated-changes-directive-48-hours-later/

The fact that WHO changes its mind so rapidly proves pretty conclusively that it is subject to some higher authority ('Dr' Bill?)

Likewise, nation states simultaneously enacting the same policies towards the revamped and rebranded common cold must indicate some form of supranational control.

Two up to the 'conspiracy theorists'!

• Like 1

Who couldn't see this coming? Even if they jab the entire country the "new normal" will remain.... mandated tracking your every move and people being sent to "facilities".

COVID-19: Vaccination 'not a magic bullet', other forms of protection will still be needed - Jacinda Ardern

But Ardern says a high rate of vaccination is not conducive to relaxed restrictions and a return to pre-pandemic normality - as evidenced by the UK, a country that saw 104,052 people test positive for the virus in the seven days between June 21 and June 27.

"Once we've got good levels of vaccination in New Zealand, you'll see us vary up the way we do things. My goal is to get good levels of vaccination so we hopefully won't have to rely on lockdowns, but we will still do things like contact tracing and isolation,"

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/06/covid-19-vaccination-not-a-magic-bullet-other-forms-of-protection-will-still-be-needed-jacinda-ardern.html

Covid-19: Scanning, masks to become embedded in daily life as Government looks to mandate use

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/125588280/covid19-scanning-masks-to-become-embedded-in-daily-life-as-government-looks-to-mandate-use--experts

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

Who couldn't see this coming? Even if they jab the entire country the "new normal" will remain.... mandated tracking your every move and people being sent to "facilities".

COVID-19: Vaccination 'not a magic bullet', other forms of protection will still be needed - Jacinda Ardern

But Ardern says a high rate of vaccination is not conducive to relaxed restrictions and a return to pre-pandemic normality - as evidenced by the UK, a country that saw 104,052 people test positive for the virus in the seven days between June 21 and June 27.

"Once we've got good levels of vaccination in New Zealand, you'll see us vary up the way we do things. My goal is to get good levels of vaccination so we hopefully won't have to rely on lockdowns, but we will still do things like contact tracing and isolation,"

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/06/covid-19-vaccination-not-a-magic-bullet-other-forms-of-protection-will-still-be-needed-jacinda-ardern.html

Covid-19: Scanning, masks to become embedded in daily life as Government looks to mandate use

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/125588280/covid19-scanning-masks-to-become-embedded-in-daily-life-as-government-looks-to-mandate-use--experts

It’s amazing that the masses seem so sure that vaccination = freedom.

Has any leader actually explicitly said this?

What makes it worse, any average Joe I’ve mentioned this to usually replies along the lines of “if that happens then I’ll start agreeing with you and protest it.” Too late, idiot, the poison is in you.

5 minutes ago, ar55 said:

It’s amazing that the masses seem so sure that vaccination = freedom.

Has any leader actually explicitly said this?

I went looking for her previous yaps of jab=normal etc...but it would seem, as usual, the Devil is in the Detail..... weasel words indeed....

New Zealand borders to stay closed until citizens are 'vaccinated and protected'

This article is more than 4 months old

Jacinda Ardern says New Zealand can return to ‘normal’ only when the rest of the world does too

“New Zealand will only truly feel like it returns to normal when there is a certain level of normality in the rest of the world, too,” Ardern said at her first post-cabinet press conference of the year.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jan/26/new-zealand-borders-to-stay-closed-until-citizens-are-vaccinated-and-protected

When will the rest of the world go back to normal?

Even if Doris' talking point holds and the entire world is jabbed by end of 2022 - that would mean plebs jabbed now will need to be continually jabbed (of course)... but in saying that, given the extraordinary amount of death and harms from the first 'roll out'...  How many "roll outs" do you think the Plebs will be willing to take annually before the whole world is jabbed in 18 months time?  How long can they keep it up as the deaths mount?

5 hours ago, skitzorat said:

It also says the body has a natural ability to detoxify the toxin.

I was more interested in how it relates to the poison jabs  (which those blood analyses are showing) and its possible causation of the magnetic phenomenon.

I remember of DI.com there was a Dr in NYC at the beginning of the hoax talking about how he was told to prepare for pneumonia-link patients but he was seeing sick people who seemed to have had all the oxygen taken from their blood like they'd been suddenly decompression at a high altitude, which is what weaponised 5G is said to do...

I just posted it as a curiosity because it's a recent study...

I had pneumonia about 10 years ago and I had low oxygen levels. I think it's common sign of inflamed lungs. I could breath but it wasn't effective. I didn't feel I'm short on oxygen - was just dizzy, almost hallucinating, had the feeling I'm dying, lost taste and smell ;) I was fcuked for next month at least... No one else I knew had it that time. But doctor was surprised 'so young person had it' and that 'she had another young man a week before'. Well - maybe some Pi variant ;) 

Also how Ivermectin or Amantadine could help if 5G was a reason? Why young, healthy people aren't affected?

1 hour ago, jack121 said:

Look at the checkered black and white band they wear in their caps and helmets.

This is a masonic symbol to let everyone know they are a freemason.

Do not speak to these people, do not approach them, they are the worst of the worst.

I can confirm this assessment of the so-called British 'police'.

The checkered black and white band on the police uniforms is indeed the logo of the Freemasons. That checkerboard pattern was introduced to the police uniforms by a Freemason called Percy Sillitoe. He was initially a police officer, but in May 1946 Sillitoe replaced David Petrie as head of MI5.

Sillitoe was a member of the Scarsdale Lodge of Freemasons.

Many British police officers are Freemasons. These two groups represent an almost completely overlapping venn diagram of membership.  British Police collectively refuse to say if they are Freemasons.

This is a huge topic to go into here, but to summarize: The Freemasons use the checkerboard floor pattern in rituals where they rape and torture children en-masse. Post-trauma, these children have been subconsciously imprinted with an associative fear of the checkerboard motif. This is classic Pavlovian associattive conditioning.

The rituals are far more complex than this single traumatic-programming episode, involving many symbolic association rituals. Collectively this programming engenders a fear of the 'police' in the child. In adulthood, this subconscious fear remains, while the inciting incident is repressed in memory. This has been done to thousands of children at lodges across the world.

Who are the British police, then? In as few words as possible: The British police are the private army of the occult pedophile network that calls itself the Royal Family. You may have to let that sink in for a few minutes.

While the police have a manifest function - to 'maintain the peace' - their latent purpose is to protect the Crown and its nominated puppet-'governments' from the people.

Below is a video of a witness account of some of the rituals that the police-freemasonic order subject children to. Interestingly, YouTube recently shut down comments on the video and removed the likes because so many other survivors were coming forward.

This is the type of challenging material that we have to accept to free ourselves from those who would mask us.

The Royal Family, the Freemasons, the puppet-governments, and the mass media (YouTube) work in concert to hide from us the sociocultural architecture by which we are currently imprisoned. This extends from the viral hoax all the way to the true operational motives of the 'police'.

Until we are collectively able to view the police without their 'masks' ,and see them as members of an occult order of child-rapists, we will continue to live under the childhood-programmed delusion that they are to be feared and respected. 

Edited by octoplex
fixed spelling
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Human10 said:

Also how Ivermectin or Amantadine could help if 5G was a reason? Why young, healthy people aren't affected?

As I said, I just posted it as a curiosity.

I don't hold any personal belief re; 5G/medication although I'm sure the 5G is related to the technocratic gulag of our every growing dystopian future.

What I do believe is that this whole rebranded flu ghey-op is a scamdemic of the highest order designed to usher in the NWO Police State/World Govt/Mandatory vaccines and that the jab is the bioweapon. - the likes of DI have been speaking of this for decades: it's been the staple of Conspiracy theory 101 rolled out in realtime.

In regards to whether SARS-Cov-2 is a bioweapon that leaked from the Wuhan lab and spread around the world making people sick of a 'bad flu', besides the non-isolation, it's interesting how:  a) it's a shit one! b)so much evidence has emerged that this whole thing has been preplanned (EU passports, coordinated responses etc) - very convenient timing! - all the Elites' Christmas' came at once! and c) whenever the MSM starts to repeat a given narrative - its BS! lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 hours ago, Human10 said:

But this 'disease' finishes... If it was caused by poison and 5G it would be not only long but permanent 'covid'... 

Stress: emotion chemical and physical

https://news.sky.com/story/scientist-behind-covid-vaccine-dame-sarah-gilbert-given-standing-ovation-on-wimbledons-centre-court-12344134

Talk about the Hunger Games Society, standing ovation for Gilbert and Captain Tom's daughter, no fucking face masks and no social distancing for the upper class.

Oh is that the old EU Alky Jean Claude Juncker in photo next to Captain Tom's Daughter ?

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add more

The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

I know a lot of people don't consider  astronomy to have any meaning or significance to their lives but I've always found it fascinating.

It was my understanding that there was a Saturn and Jupiter conjuction, which is when two planets are very close to each other, on 21st December 2020 and they appear like this once every 20 years but hadn't been that close to each other for 800 years. As far as I know there is no alignment of Saturn and Jupiter on December 19 this year but maybe last year you can equate that time when those planets were very close to when the evil covid immunisation got going. 

However In late April 2022 there is a Venus and Jupiter conjuction. 

These are two very positive planets which when they are in conjuction represents good times, new beginners and so hopefully an end to this horror show. 

These elites are not that clever that they think they can out think and conquer mother nature and the universe. 

Truth will out and these evil barstewards will get their comeuppance. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Home schooling has to be the best solution.

Teach them how to learn and explore the world for themselves not bullshit 'facts' which it takes most of us nearly a lifetime to overcome.

Show them how wonderful it is to question when you have others around you ready to question and accept your question.

Show them the infinite complexity of creation. The sublime beauty of a butterfly or the exquisite song of the blackbird.

Sounds lovely but children need their friends every time. Adults are not their peers. 

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

It was my understanding that there was a Saturn and Jupiter conjuction, which is when two planets are very close to each other, on 21st December 2020 and they appear like this once every 20 years but hadn't been that close to each other for 800 years. As far as I know there is no alignment of Saturn and Jupiter on December 19 this year

Maybe the aricle I just posted from was from last year,, I remember this alignment from December 19th last year.

Thanks for pointing this out 👍

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

I feel ok. I think I’ve been through all the motions early on. You can’t change it   Accept what you cannot change and it becomes easier.