Jump to content

Coronavirus Mega-Thread.


numnuts
 Share

Recommended Posts

https://news.sky.com/story/scientist-behind-covid-vaccine-dame-sarah-gilbert-given-standing-ovation-on-wimbledons-centre-court-12344134

 

Talk about the Hunger Games Society, standing ovation for Gilbert and Captain Tom's daughter, no fucking face masks and no social distancing for the upper class.

Oh is that the old EU Alky Jean Claude Juncker in photo next to Captain Tom's Daughter ?

Edited by Sexpistol50
Add more
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

 

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

 

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

 

 Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

 

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

 

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

 

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

 

 

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

 

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

 

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, alexa said:

 The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

 

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

 

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

 

 Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

 

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

 

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

 

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

 

 

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

 

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

 

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

 

 

 

I know a lot of people don't consider  astronomy to have any meaning or significance to their lives but I've always found it fascinating.

 

It was my understanding that there was a Saturn and Jupiter conjuction, which is when two planets are very close to each other, on 21st December 2020 and they appear like this once every 20 years but hadn't been that close to each other for 800 years. As far as I know there is no alignment of Saturn and Jupiter on December 19 this year but maybe last year you can equate that time when those planets were very close to when the evil covid immunisation got going. 

 

However In late April 2022 there is a Venus and Jupiter conjuction. 

These are two very positive planets which when they are in conjuction represents good times, new beginners and so hopefully an end to this horror show. 

 

These elites are not that clever that they think they can out think and conquer mother nature and the universe. 

 

Truth will out and these evil barstewards will get their comeuppance. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Home schooling has to be the best solution.

 

Teach them how to learn and explore the world for themselves not bullshit 'facts' which it takes most of us nearly a lifetime to overcome.

 

Show them how wonderful it is to question when you have others around you ready to question and accept your question.

 

Show them the infinite complexity of creation. The sublime beauty of a butterfly or the exquisite song of the blackbird.

 

 

Sounds lovely but children need their friends every time. Adults are not their peers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Who couldn't see this coming? Even if they jab the entire country the "new normal" will remain.... mandated tracking your every move and people being sent to "facilities".

 

COVID-19: Vaccination 'not a magic bullet', other forms of protection will still be needed - Jacinda Ardern

 

But Ardern says a high rate of vaccination is not conducive to relaxed restrictions and a return to pre-pandemic normality - as evidenced by the UK, a country that saw 104,052 people test positive for the virus in the seven days between June 21 and June 27.

 

"Once we've got good levels of vaccination in New Zealand, you'll see us vary up the way we do things. My goal is to get good levels of vaccination so we hopefully won't have to rely on lockdowns, but we will still do things like contact tracing and isolation,"

 

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2021/06/covid-19-vaccination-not-a-magic-bullet-other-forms-of-protection-will-still-be-needed-jacinda-ardern.html

 

Covid-19: Scanning, masks to become embedded in daily life as Government looks to mandate use

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/coronavirus/125588280/covid19-scanning-masks-to-become-embedded-in-daily-life-as-government-looks-to-mandate-use--experts

 

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Made in Wales said:

 

It was my understanding that there was a Saturn and Jupiter conjuction, which is when two planets are very close to each other, on 21st December 2020 and they appear like this once every 20 years but hadn't been that close to each other for 800 years. As far as I know there is no alignment of Saturn and Jupiter on December 19 this year

 

Maybe the aricle I just posted from was from last year,, I remember this alignment from December 19th last year.

Thanks for pointing this out 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

I feel ok. I think I’ve been through all the motions early on. You can’t change it   Accept what you cannot change and it becomes easier. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

 

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

 

Before long it will be hell for those who are asleep, we must count our blessings :classic_biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

2 hours ago, octoplex said:

Many British police officers are Freemasons

 

Yes, and under the Right Dishonourable Tony Blair, St. Jacinda Ardern worked as a senior policy adviser in an 80-person unit while being elected President of the International Union of Socialist Youth and travelling to Israel and China... back to Freemasonry/Police:

 

 

Jacinda’s past employment included a review of policing in the UK and Wales which was first brought about because of the John Stalker affair in the 1980’s, Which demonstrated Freemasonry had a strong influence on the UK policing system.
A general ban on Freemasons joining the police followed the affair.
This widely reported issue was made into several films and dramas including Irvine Welsh, Filth & Porridge.
In 1990 there was again UK media focus on police corruption pertaining to the abuse of children by senior police officers. However, Jacinda, with assistance from this particular corner of the old boys school tie network participated in an orchestrated whitewashing of the issue the resulting investigations conveniently found nothing…
Demonstrating yet again that Freemasonry was still in control of the UK police force with lodges deliberately flouting bans on members joining the police following the Stalker affair.

Jacinda then went to work for the Better Regulation authority in the UK, a pro business agency.
It was set up to assist large corporates in the European Union by establishing legislation that both reduced regulations for major corporates a
nd strangled small businesses with red tape.

 

transcript from the below timestamped:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, alexa said:

 The world under Satan’s rule, for he is the ruler of this age is undergoing rapid transformation into a new order, heralding the manifestation of the antichrist.

 

Every inhabitant of the earth has been impacted by Covid-19.  What if it is one of the plagues of Revelation telling us God’s judgment has begun?  Many believe God’s judgement will not affect them, or that we have decades to go until the Lord’s return, but what if it has begun?  What if the Lord’s return is much closer? What if the period of great trouble on the earth begins within months?  Did He not say people will by carrying on as normal yet He will come like a thief in the night when no-one expects Him?

 

Coronavirus and lockdown have tormented the inhabitants of the earth for months.   Notably, the medical symptoms are very similar to those of a scorpion’s sting. Revelation 9:10

 

 Corona means crown.  The locusts in Revelation 9 wear crowns.  

 

Their king is from the bottomless pit whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, the destroyer, but notably in Greek is Apollyon, better known as Apollo, the god of plagues and cures!  Scripture tells us the antichrist will deceive the whole earth by means of sorcery, which in Greek is pharmakiea; i.e. drugs medicines and vaccines!

 

The bible contains a unique code language using images and pictures to convey deep messages.  It might be we have just witnessed the fifth trumpet of Revelation?  If so, the tribulation and next two ‘woes’ are imminent.  Revelation 9:13-21 tells us what the 6th trumpet heralds, we shall know soon enough.

 

Significantly, on 19th December this year Saturn and Jupiter come into alignment, the day after Hannukah, creating a ‘Satan is king’ combination.

 

 

Without a vaccination you will be deemed unsafe to wider society, unable to go to work, travel or go to the shops.  You will be locked down (out) of the global financial system unable to buy or sell.  You will be an enemy of the state and hated by many for refusing to comply and be persecuted for it.  Just consider the levels of fear in society and hatred towards those who refuse to comply?

 

Whose report will you believe?  Which kingdom will you pledge allegiance to?  Are you willing to suffer for the name of the Lord?  Are you willing to risk the mark?  These are your decisions but know this: time is very short.  We are not talking years or decades, but perhaps even months?

 

https://emmaus-group.org/2020/06/covid-19-and-the-fifth-trumpet-of-revelation/

 

 

 

Out of likes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Ziggy Sawdust said:

And the sheep sleep on.

Fuck me, I wish I was as ignorant as them.

It must be bliss.

Being awake is hell.

 

Ignorance is bliss, but delusion is not.

 

I think that after nearly 18 months only a small amount of plebs are truly blissfully ignorant of the state of affairs... the rest are now delusional because outwardly believing that "conspiracy" theory is now fact means accepting they were wrong and after viciously pouring vitriol and scorn on all who countered the accepted narrative they would now owe an apology... which their arrogance will not allow, hence, becoming even more delusional, and virulently so, is the only way forward.. 

 

....prepare for the delusional to reign down fire and brimstone and open the Gates of Hell upon the awake....

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, skitzorat said:

 

 

 

Yes, and under the Right Dishonourable Tony Blair, St. Jacinda Ardern worked as a senior policy adviser in an 80-person unit while being elected President of the International Union of Socialist Youth and travelling to Israel and China... back to Freemasonry/Police:

 

 

Jacinda’s past employment included a review of policing in the UK and Wales which was first brought about because of the John Stalker affair in the 1980’s, Which demonstrated Freemasonry had a strong influence on the UK policing system.
A general ban on Freemasons joining the police followed the affair.
This widely reported issue was made into several films and dramas including Irvine Welsh, Filth & Porridge.
In 1990 there was again UK media focus on police corruption pertaining to the abuse of children by senior police officers. However, Jacinda, with assistance from this particular corner of the old boys school tie network participated in an orchestrated whitewashing of the issue the resulting investigations conveniently found nothing…
Demonstrating yet again that Freemasonry was still in control of the UK police force with lodges deliberately flouting bans on members joining the police following the Stalker affair.

Jacinda then went to work for the Better Regulation authority in the UK, a pro business agency.
It was set up to assist large corporates in the European Union by establishing legislation that both reduced regulations for major corporates a
nd strangled small businesses with red tape.

 

transcript from the below timestamped:

 

 

If ever there was a neck I’d like to wring ⬆️

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • lake locked this topic
  • lake unlocked this topic
  • Beaujangles featured this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...