Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

Dont know if this has been posted before James Delingpole interviews Rachel Elnaugh ,I found her thoughts on trying to shine a light into the darkness interesting .Its easy to feel nothing but anger and frustration at the masses and whats happening ,maybe we need to try and impart the facts with more positivity ,just a thought .

https://delingpole.podbean.com/e/rachel-elnaugh/

• Like 1

Been looking at the UK's prison expansion plans and found this document from 2018,I have a horrible feeling these are going to be used to house 'prisoners' who would,in any free society be deemed free men/women,they are even catering for children in rheir expansion plans

http://www.prisonabolition.org/prison-island-new-report-prison-expansion-england-wales-scotland/

2 hours ago, skitzorat said:

From a snippet clip in the Crowhouse latest video re; graphite in the jabs/masks/tests etc.

Subtitled snippet clip from Crowhouse @10.25

https://www.bitchute.com/video/xfRyWiRHe9jM/

English translated transcript here.

Urgent Announcement: COVID-19 is caused by Graphene Oxide introduced to the body through different routes

https://www.orwell.city/2021/06/la-covid-19-es-provocada-por-el-oxido-de-grafeno.html

But this 'disease' finishes... If it was caused by poison and 5G it would be not only long but permanent 'covid'... 

1 minute ago, Human10 said:

But this 'disease' finishes... If it was caused by poison and 5G it would be not only long but permanent 'covid'... 

It also says the body has a natural ability to detoxify the toxin.

I was more interested in how it relates to the poison jabs  (which those blood analyses are showing) and its possible causation of the magnetic phenomenon.

I remember of DI.com there was a Dr in NYC at the beginning of the hoax talking about how he was told to prepare for pneumonia-link patients but he was seeing sick people who seemed to have had all the oxygen taken from their blood like they'd been suddenly decompression at a high altitude, which is what weaponised 5G is said to do...

I just posted it as a curiosity because it's a recent study...

1 hour ago, Athenry04 said:

Qld just announced a two day lockdown, right in the school holidays, and just after the deadline for their emergency powers. Laughable, predictable and boring.

It seems as if the 5 eyes countries are trying to outdo each other in the lunatic edicts stakes

7 hours ago, ar55 said:

It’ll happen, then they’ll start doctoring death numbers to spook your average Joe into longing for lockdown again.

My prediction is a March 2020-style lockdown by late August, just as the temperature starts to cool.

That's what I'm predicting, only a little later (Sept/Oct). The Covidians can then say:

"If they wanted us permanently locked down - as the conspiracy theorists have been preaching - they would just do so.

Honestly, our government are trying their damnedest to give us our freedoms back. Why else would we have had 3 months of it?"

The last broken promise must surely have roused a lot of suspicion amongst the sleeping. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, skitzorat said:

This is in regards to the May 29 Protest in London, but hilarious nonetheless!

Someone made some spoof BBC headline so they factchecked it....  "THUS, THE CLAIM IS FALSE"  🤣

https://newsmeter.in/fact-check/fact-check-bbc-did-not-lie-about-anti-lockdown-march-in-london-679081

image.png.9cb8d66089831c6a8ad88250fe8aec59.png

image.png.fb171ddd77d42bb034854ab1c9addf2c.png

image.png.17b8d38375a8c859daf29b0d98f4dfb0.png

Semantics.

They could say one person walked and still claim to be right.

What do you think is going to happen when Freedom Day fails and we go into lockdown or whatever else the cabal have planned for us.

Will the sheep lower their heads and obediantly trot back inside, saying: Boris tried his best, he wants us in work, i hope they give him a medal. Hero. Wish my kids grow up to be like him.

Or do you think they will realise that they obyed all the rules, wore the masks, took the vaccine and still this shit is here, likely forever. Do you think any kind of anger might rise up inside them and they might tell bj to go fuck himself..

• Like 1

MORONIC yobs have filmed themselves grabbing Prof Chris Whitty in a headlock and pushing him in to a London street.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15426169/stupid-yobs-film-grabbing-pushing-chris-whitty-distressing/#

Screenshot-2021-06-28-23.27.18.png?w=960

That's a fan pose not a headlock. 

Look at the left guys expression laughing not aggressive. 

The dodgy rhetoric on display in that article,  funny business..

14 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

Semantics.

The BBC did not lie about the numbers at the march...

The BBC covered several protests, but not this one.

Thus the claim is false.

How these 'journalists' can think writing such weak crap will pull the wool is beyond me...

I get that it's an Indian "factcheck" so this type of 'exposé'  wouldn't be that important to the people of India, (although my NZ google put it up the top of my search for some reason) - these people must still be getting paid to gatekeep... they need better writers ... maybe they should take some notes from snopes! lol

Edited by skitzorat
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Nobby Noboddy said:

Home schooling has to be the best solution.

Teach them how to learn and explore the world for themselves not bullshit 'facts' which it takes most of us nearly a lifetime to overcome.

Show them how wonderful it is to question when you have others around you ready to question and accept your question.

Show them the infinite complexity of creation. The sublime beauty of a butterfly or the exquisite song of the blackbird.

❤️

21 minutes ago, shadowmoon said:

MORONIC yobs have filmed themselves grabbing Prof Chris Whitty in a headlock and pushing him in to a London street.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15426169/stupid-yobs-film-grabbing-pushing-chris-whitty-distressing/#

Screenshot-2021-06-28-23.27.18.png?w=960

That's a fan pose not a headlock. 

Look at the left guys expression laughing not aggressive. 

The dodgy rhetoric on display in that article,  funny business..

I've just watched this, it's defiantly staged.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"People, regardless of their vaccination status, are being asked to wear face masks, comply with strict stay-at-home orders, and adhere to various state border closures."

Why are fully vaccinated people subject to COVID-19 restrictions, and is that likely to change?

https://www.abc.net.au/news/health/2021-06-29/why-covid-19-restrictions-still-apply-to-vaccinated-people/100249154

(Dedicated to all the morons who risked their life by rolling up their sleeve, for the promise of freedom... Peter Hitchens, I'm looking right at you –– dumb arse)

• Like 1

On 6/27/2021 at 11:48 PM, oddsnsods said:

Look at the checkered black and white band they wear in their caps and helmets.

This is a masonic symbol to let everyone know they are a freemason.

Do not speak to these people, do not approach them, they are the worst of the worst.

These are the arguementative ones, the ones who swing batons at protestors, attack and punch old ladies.

They hate you.

They get paid by you but they do not work for you.