Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

48 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Oh no...
American Football is now facing the END  :O(

NFL.jpg

All the bold are cabal significant numbers.

Gematria:

4+0+4+7+9 = 24 reduces to 6 (2+4)

7437 reduces to 3

15959 reduces to 11

2511 reduces to 9

24520 reduces to 13

4926 reduces to 3

Add up all those and they equal 45 which reduces to 9.

Nine mirrors to six.

Oh and then the two and five = 7 + the 45 = 52 which when added together equals 7, so there are a lot of sevens which are significant to freemasonry, I've seen it on a freemason license plate in a neighborhood I used to live in, the car was parked at a Sheriffs house I shit you not.

Edited by Messenger

6 hours ago, Messenger said:

I wondered when this all started why six feet apart. Why not five feet apart, or four, or seven? And the obsession with masks.

119469275_349928172721783_7162715030560970698_o.jpg

Agree. The ritualistic overtones of symbology & numerolgy always seem to be a theme with these.

also 

If I am near an EM source that is deleterious to health (Cell phones, wifi-router, electronic equipment, electrical wiring etc) Then those EM fields can and do interfere with my own EM fields - possibly to my detriment as some evidence suggests.

Since our own energetic EM biofields extend slightly beyond our body, then by extension it might be a plausible consideration that healthful, vibrant people in close proximity to each other or touching one another can induce healthfulness among each other.

Lakhovsky's MultiWave Oscillator which was developed with Tesla's help showed the impact of healthful/healing resonances.

Edited by zarkov
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, zarkov said:

Agree. The ritualistic overtones of symbology & numerolgy always seem to be a theme with these.

also 

If I am near an EM source that is deleterious to health (Cell phones, wifi-router, electronic equipment, electrical wiring etc) Then those EM fields can and do interfere with my own EM fields - possibly to my detriment as some evidence suggests.

Since our own energetic EM biofields extend slightly beyond our body, then by extension it might be a plausible consideration that healthful, vibrant people in close proximity to each other or touching one another can induce healthfulness among each other.

Lakhovsky's MultiWave Oscillator which was developed with Tesla's help showed the impact of healthful/healing resonances.

Absolutely Zarkov and I believe this is why they want to keep us separated. Also something to do with the heart being in proximity of another heart.

I have not heard of Lakhovsky until now so thanks for mentioning him.

When I worked at whole foods in the whole body department (supplements, superfoods, vitamins, etc) I had a lot of people come into the store explaining that they were not feeling well and the meds their doctor put them on were not helping. A commonality among these people were that most of them were wearing those electronic watches that can send and receive text messages. Something for people to consider or reconsider if they are wearing one and battling fatigue or other chronic illness.

I try to stay away from that EMF equipment. In fact, it is odd but my cell phone died a few months ago and I still have no replaced it and now with this contact and trace bullshit I am thinking that maybe my phone crapping out was not a coincidence.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Velma said:

Once these nanobots, disguised as a vaccine, infiltrate your neural pathways, you cease to be human and become a robot.

Do nanobots require a needle/vaccine to get them into the body?

could they not be put into the drinking water or released from planes

so people can just breath them in like smart dust

could we already have nanobots inside us and not even know it? 

apparently genetically modified mosquitos could deliver vaccine 😮

Edited by oneantisworthtenofyou
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

Absolutely shocking, but not surprising for the London Met, who will close ranks and deny culpability.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shadowmoon said:

PEOPLE who ignore instructions to self isolate will face fines of up to £10,000 in a new crackdown announced by the Prime Minister.

From the Daily Excess (express) website.

Desperation for the govt now? By next month non mask wearers will have to face sharks with lasers.

For people who test (false) positive or, are TOLD to self-isolate by Test and Tracers!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Velma said:

For people who test (false) positive or, are TOLD to self-isolate by Test and Tracers!

How many emergency responders/police offivers have been sent home since the start of this nonsense.

How many police stations have been closed down? etc.

Simple FOI's would do nicely.

Who is apparently immune?

Edited by serpentine

4 minutes ago, serpentine said:

How many emergency responders/police offivers have been sent home since the start of this nonsense.

How many police stations have been closed down? etc.

Simple FOI's would do nicely.

Who is apparently immune?

This is in my County.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/local-news/several-officers-wishaw-police-station-22680510

8 hours ago, oddsnsods said:

55 minutes ago, Velma said:

Absolutely shocking, but not surprising for the London Met, who will close ranks and deny culpability.

The word is that the man was hit on the head with a baton, went down, hit his head on concrete and was then jumped on by the police. Now he is reportedly dead. Apparently there is narrowed down footage of this which someone is trying to get to UK Column.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Sad 4

13 minutes ago, Velma said:

Can't even find a single media report on this incident.

Yes neither can I. Can you imagine if that happened to a police officer? It would be top news and would mention all the violent thuggish brutish behaviour but apparently police officers are allowed to do this. They are nothing more than a legal, hired mafia. I have known personally police officers get away with MURDER. Despite numerous eye witnesses saying the person in question whom I knew had no weapon he was shot dead in the chest many times for apparently carrying a weapon and walking towards a police officer. His poor mums solicitor said there was enough evidence to take the police back to court and win the case however it would cost £100,000 which she didn’t have, so no justice for her son.