Coronavirus Mega-Thread.

numnuts

Message added by Grumpy Owl,

This topic is for all general discussion regarding the current COVID-19 pandemic. There are of course numerous other related topics for discussing specific aspects of this pandemic in more detail. And there are other parts of this forum for more 'off-topic' discussions.

42 minutes ago, ink said:

Are my old eyes playing up .... or was her husband 33?

An interesting observation. The Independent newspaper reported he died at the age of 32.

Woman whose husband died from AstraZeneca vaccine calls for overhaul of outdated compensation scheme

Experts believe Stephen Wright was the first man in the UK, possibly the world, to die from the jab. His wife Charlotte tells Samuel Lovett the government must do more to support heartbroken families like hers

It took months for Charlotte Wright to accept what killed her husband. His passing was sudden and unexpected, the causes desperately unclear at the time. After appearing to have suffered a stroke, Dr Stephen Wright was rushed to hospital in the early hours of 26 January. Later that day, at 6.33pm, time of death was called.

Only now, after medical confirmation, does Charlotte acknowledge that her 32-year-old husband, and father to two young boys, died as a result of vaccine-induced clotting in the brain. “Because we were both pro-vaccine,” Charlotte says, “I was in denial about everything and scared to suggest that had been the cause.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-uk-side-effects-b1864258.html

Edited by Orange Alert

Just home from that there London and if theres one thing that will stay with me for a long time it was the amount of people commenting that it was amazing and infectious to see so many happy smiling faces

I met friends i didn't know i had ,i gave away approx 1000 stickers and leaflets and enjoyed myself thoroughly

My pot of hope is refilled for a while

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Pina Colada said:

Yes and funnily enough I said a while back that Schwab is the Creepy Egg Man Kinder Surprise, and someone else @bamboozookahas just said Javid is the same.

Hatched out of the same egg??

Chocca dooby nightmares from the 80's again nearly as disturbing as the singing ringing tree

31 minutes ago, Orange Alert said:

An interesting observation. The Independent newspaper reported he died at the age of 32.

Woman whose husband died from AstraZeneca vaccine calls for overhaul of outdated compensation scheme

Experts believe Stephen Wright was the first man in the UK, possibly the world, to die from the jab. His wife Charlotte tells Samuel Lovett the government must do more to support heartbroken families like hers

It took months for Charlotte Wright to accept what killed her husband. His passing was sudden and unexpected, the causes desperately unclear at the time. After appearing to have suffered a stroke, Dr Stephen Wright was rushed to hospital in the early hours of 26 January. Later that day, at 6.33pm, time of death was called.

Only now, after medical confirmation, does Charlotte acknowledge that her 32-year-old husband, and father to two young boys, died as a result of vaccine-induced clotting in the brain. “Because we were both pro-vaccine,” Charlotte says, “I was in denial about everything and scared to suggest that had been the cause.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/independentpremium/covid-vaccine-astrazeneca-uk-side-effects-b1864258.html

At 6:33pm. There it is again, that number.

3 minutes ago, northern star said:

Dont think this has been posted, but its very weird, this bit of film, if you look at 0.7 seconds, his hand is already on her, around her waist, before she even reaches him. Looks doctored.

That's her hand - look at her left arm. Nothing-burger.

25 minutes ago, northern star said:

Dont think this has been posted, but its very weird, this bit of film, if you look at 0.7 seconds, his hand is already on her, around her waist, before she even reaches him. Looks doctored.

20 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

That's her hand - look at her left arm. Nothing-burger.

Yeah, looks weird to me to. No way her own arm could wrap round that far given the position of the upper arm imho.

Edited by BossCrow

16 minutes ago, Pina Colada said:

I don't remember the singing ringing tree, was that Enid Blytons creation?

Noooo it was the creation of someone who had availed himself of Sandoz pharmaceuticals finest selleing drug of all time LSD 25,I am still mentally scarred,

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BossCrow said:

Yeah, looks weird to me to. No way her own arm could wrap round that far given the position of her arm imho.

The transition at 0:08 seconds does look rather strange on second viewing. But digital video often does weird stuff, compression etc. 

What would be the point in purposefully doctoring the video to look that way?

Just watched BBC news after the football. No mention of the march. Defund the BBC.

(I normally avoid the BBC, but wanted to see how they would cover the march)

Edited by campanar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BioticBot said:

The transition at 0:08 seconds does look rather strange on second viewing. But digital video often does weird stuff, compression etc. 

What would be the point in purposefully doctoring the video to look that way?

Maybe an in joke or just hiding things in plain site. I agree it makes little sense on the face of it.

1 minute ago, campanar said:

Just watched BBC news after the football. No mention of the march. Defund the BBC.

must admit i was surprised at the amount of coverage it got given by the Daily Mail,they still have Stevie Wonder doing the figures for them but lots of nice glorious pictures

2 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sajid Javid it is then:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57625508

Just another member of the British ZOG.

2-7-400x239.jpg

UK Chancellor Sajid Javid has spoken of his “love” for Israel and how Israel aligns with all of Britain’s values.

Speaking at the annual Conservative Friends of Israel (CFI) reception at the Conservative Party Conference, the Chancellor began by lauding the strength of the support displayed, saying it “makes you feel that you are absolutely on the right side”   Bugger off. 

Mr Javid added: “When I look at Israel… it is a country that aligns with all of our values… it’s great to see how strongly this party supports the values of Israel at every level – whether it’s our Associations, our Councillors, Members of Parliament, the Government, the Cabinet and our Prime Minister”.  And all those effing Freemasons.

He described his visit to Yad Vashem, Israel’s national Holocaust memorial, as “something I will never forget”.

During the trip, the Chancellor became the first Cabinet Minister in 20 years to visit the Western Wall, dismissing advice from officials to bypass the holy site as “a load of rubbish”. He underlined: “It shouldn’t have taken two decades, but I know that many more Conservative Cabinet Ministers will follow on from that”.

https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/sajid-javid-israel-aligns-with-all-our-values/

1 hour ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Just home from that there London and if theres one thing that will stay with me for a long time it was the amount of people commenting that it was amazing and infectious to see so many happy smiling faces

I met friends i didn't know i had ,i gave away approx 1000 stickers and leaflets and enjoyed myself thoroughly

My pot of hope is refilled for a while

I forgot to add

Tamworth tribe,see you next time,with my tardis bag !